The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a business owner of over 30 years whatever feedback you get from a customer or guest be it good or bad you take in your stride and learn from it and move on - constructive criticism should be taken and improvements made
Correct.
But this is Le Lande we are talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Fanny was finally shamed into not participating in the Easter hunt and winning the hunt over all the small children and adults, as she has historically done for decades at Lie Lande. Or was it that her cohort in crime, Baghead, who usually hid the Easter eggs and treats and tipped Fanny off as to where the golden prize was hidden every year, was absent from the Dump, and Fanny could not be guaranteed a win?

F4F still made sure she got loads of expensive chocolates which she hoarded for herself, begrudgingly allowing a select few guests to sample a chocolate from her stash. She had to say her chocolates were a grift, whooops, a gift, from another guest at the Dump. Shades of crap unwrapped shenanigans.

Fanny is so gross and cheap when she repurposes food to feed to guests.

Did you notice Fanny slipped in a disingenuous “ love you” to Snorts as she left him painting the ceiling in his fancy girl booties? F4F, you can try all you want, but no one buys your “ phi phi is my great love/ boyfriend“ charade.

I believe the happiest LieLanders were the ones that did not attend the Easter festivities at the Dump: Mummy, Percy, Gerry, and Baghead. Fanny had to quash rumours that Baghead and family rejected the LieLande Easter extravaganza so she had to get Baghead to film Baghead wife and stepson to prove that they were indeed in another country and not intentionally dissing the Shittelaine.

I think Potts is on the LieLande payroll in some way or is receiving benefits from the YouTube/ Patreon endeavors and that is why he is all over the CD videos now that he has officially moved all his tit to the Dump and is residing there full time when not traveling. He is up Fanny’s ass in a big way, trying to be an affable team player in all LieLande activities when he is present at the Dump. IMHO, I believe that since he left his previous job a few months ago, and has an intermittent work schedule now/ made LieLande his permanent residence, he is heavily involved behind the scenes strategizing with the Shittelaine to maximize the proceeds from the grift grab, the YouTube channels, and Patreon, and on message boards to defende Fanny or attack people who comment unfavorably, etc.

Did you notice the Shittelaine repeating her newest favorite saying, “ I cannot believe I am so lucky to be living here.” She had to tell Potts something along the lines of “can you believe we are both living here? We have wanted this for 20 years.” Fanny lives at the Dump only 50% of the time and routinely leaves skid marks behind her in her haste as she frantically races thru the LieLande gates to escape on yet another luxury vacation. What a load of crap.
---
Those green glasses remind me of these that my parents had back in the 60s/70s.View attachment 2089357
My parents had those same glasses also.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Well, and the room Phiphi decorated as a guest room - why does there have to be stuff EVERYWHERE on every single surface, so guests cannot put anything down that they brought that they might need? There's so much tit all over the place that you can't sit or move without fear of knocking something over and breaking it. Who told him he can/should decorate rooms, let alone tables? I always get the feeling that the best part of Phiphi ended up on his parents' sheets.
Well they have to put all the tatty stuff they get from the rabid fans in the gift grab somewhere don't they?

Only so much can be donated back to the second hand shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who of the tattlers was the one who said that the food looks great?

You are absolutely right. Spot on.

🙄

Speaking of absolutely right. Seems someone on tattle was busy with working for the party at lalande, they have only posted once since Wednesday.
Who might that be ?

Reactions: 9
Snorts is about as powerful as the 40 watt lamp he made for the Shittelaine.
---
View attachment 2089603That is Joost. @Clara Burnett said he’s one of the married guys that Stephanie likes to have sex with.

Who is this Pilar lady? She seems nice enough, but I do not recognize her.
View attachment 2089604

Is medieval moat crotch rot still a thing?
…probably
View attachment 2089605
That photo of Potts explains why he has no problem swimming in Fanny’s nasty lady pond In Dubai.
---
Oh! My! Gawd! Beckaaay! Fanny really is the town pump isn’t she?!?
Everyone has tried her golden egg without having to win the Easter egg contest.I don’t think it was Grant’s wife’s idea to spend Easter at LieLande.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t Fanny hit 50 million in views at the end of July, 2022? And now 8 months later, has amassed another 25 million views, despite her crappy Christmas videos, posting fewer and fewer videos, spending 50% of her time on vacation, and the Ms. Maloi situation? Hmmmmmmm.

It would cost Fanny less than a few hundred dollars to buy a million views from certain services.

You can but 250,000 views for around $1500.00 from the company below.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think he was there with his wife and young daughter tho I may be mixed up
I don’t know what activities Fanny indulged in during her Easter weekend. However, I don’t believe the presence of a wife or girlfriend has stopped Fanny in the past. Phi Phi is her faux boyfriend cover so she can have dalliances with others while hiding behind a “ boyfriend” so as not to arouse suspicion. F4F does have a history of doing the horizontal tango with many present at the Easter celebration, whether single, dating another person, or married.

I don’t think anyone is alleging she did something with this specific man during the Easter weekend, but that she has done so in the past. If each man she slept with was an Easter egg, she likely would have won the Easter egg competition, as having collected more eggs than anyone else In the hunt,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Here is the stormviews link that works, Click and see how much it would cost to purchase different amounts of views. How curious she suddenly reached 75 million views at the same time as she was hosting an Easter celebration with 50+ guests and filming her CD video. You can buy 250,000 views for $1500 from this site.

And if she did not buy views ( which I think is highly unlikely), then evidently, the 80,000+ in additional views on the crap unwrapped channel due to Ms. Maloi’s death pushed Fanny‘s views to the 75 million mark just in time for Easter.

Tacky, greedy Fanny, profiting and exploiting Ms. Maloi once again for her own benefit. Celebrating a milestone reached from views of a young woman that she repeatedly failed and exploited. Shame on you, Stephanie Jarvis.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Looks like he borrowed PheePhee’s Egyptian trip drawstring trousers.
---

Is this Angel Eyes perhaps?!?

View attachment 2089586
Angel Eyes isn’t wearing Peaky Blinders fashion… HA!
---
View attachment 2089603That is Joost. @Clara Burnett said he’s one of the married guys that Stephanie likes to have sex with.

Who is this Pilar lady? She seems nice enough, but I do not recognize her.
View attachment 2089604

Is medieval moat crotch rot still a thing?
…probably
View attachment 2089605
Did you see, Tess is also there. What do you say, Monday, or probably Tuesday the first infos from the front?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.