The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reactions: 10
And how long will the charade last with no actual renovation/restauration? Dan does not have the funds to sustain and complete this project - he's trying the "fake it till you make it" strategy, but that can only last so long when you have no way "to make it".

Reactions: 22
With Lady of of the Chateau, they pitched themselves as NYC videographers but I find their vlogs very poorly filmed and edited. The haphazard presentation keeps me from being too interested in their story as it unfolds in France.
Amd considering they release vlogs once every two months... You would expect the editing to be basic atleast.

Reactions: 15
Looks like lunch was al fresco post Easter egg hunt. I count 54-56 place settings!

A serve yourself from another table and pile as much on your plate as possible

Da fuq! Is that phyll-arse mcsnorty in the dungies and lady boots? Urgh, the disgusting rabbit ears. Wtf does he look like.

Reactions: 25
What cruel people you are with your egghunts!!! F4F is 48 she has very few eggs left if any (thank god).
---
Well considering Phiphis tight jeggings - i doubt that there is much movement in them swimmers either.

Reactions: 15
Ashtray naked is one thing I do not want to see. Let’s just say he and the Gay Twank are probably in competition for biggest idiot with the smallest…

Reactions: 18
Any Emmerdale fans? "Mary" (Rhonas mum) had more 100 Stars robes hanging in her boudoir in Thursdays episode than Fanny has in the CHMN. Who gets the most views ?

Reactions: 10
Any Emmerdale fans? "Mary" (Rhonas mum) had more 100 Stars robes hanging in her boudoir in Thursdays episode than Fanny has in the CHMN. Who gets the most views ?
In that case they need another airliner to fall on Emmerdale

Reactions: 11
Arse first dah-ling? In true rock n roll style!
If only it had been that elegant. Got out of taxi and faceplanted onto the pavement, stood up and then fell off the kerb. That was before the evening out!!
---
It was the occasional ones who'd get all pissed and emotional and would then threaten to jump off the bridge into the water. We'd take bets in the Control Room, will they won't they. Or nothing like a good vehicle pursuit around the Guildford area, especially if the helicopter was called and we got the downlink.
---
Look at that tit in his Tom & Billy dungerees. Someone feed him some cold chicken, cheese flan followed by a tarte au citron and take bets on which end lets loose first, because he'll never get those off quick enough. Can you tell I can't stand him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Reactions: 18
They're all stuffed into the Red Chinese Takeaway, Peacock Bar and Buffet table standing as close as they can to the log fire trying to stay warm.
Envision the tableau with Maria playing the piano, or God forbid Snorty playing the piano and Fanny singing.

Reactions: 16
Happy Birthday & Happy Easter!

Reactions: 12
Happy Easter! A photo of the arrangement I made for Easter brunch. I’m not a professional, but I think it turned out nice!

Reactions: 47
This what Clickbait looks like when you’ve run out of content when you’ve been on vacation and done no substantial renovations since last year. Still gotta pay that Tesla rental fee!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
In case I don’t get to peep on here tomorrow...
Besides Easter being tomorrow- it’s also my one year anniversary of being a tattler (not just lurking)!!!
And my birthday!!! Cheers!!!
45 again!!!
Happy Birthday, and Happy Tattleversary!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.