The Chateau Diaries #231 Liar land the land of Liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if Snorts doesn't finish those leftovers and puts the plastic tub back in the fridge :sick:
He is such a Dick wad the entire table was set with plates, that had to be hand washed and he sits down with plastic container. On top of a plate that would need to be washed. Unless they just stack them up and re use if not eaten off of. Ugh. I can't believe how blind everyone is and how ridiculous he looks in every vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Isn't that exactly what she did immediately before the Patreon Day extravaganza? Does she not realise that people can remember these things? She leaves everything till the last minute, then panics and feigns or brings on an illness, takes to her bed while everyone does all the work, then when everything's been done, she miraculously recovers and joins in. I think Amaury really wants to slap her in the face and who can blame him?
And she did it this past Christmas playing the sick card
---
Dan is the poster boy for the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

I think Dan is a candidate for the “Darwin” award

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I wanna thank whoever is responsible for archiving the "selmargate2. 0"
Ow wow that Podcast was thrilling!
Also a huge thank u to I think @jack Sprat (?) for "Opium den"👍🏻, you were filling a gap in my perception 🏯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see the woman who cooked for the music workshop at lie land, and fought FRK for table space and gave FRK a home and much more in Haworth (also gave the name for cadeau at the chateau), is currently in France. Will she make an Easter appearance at lie land I wonder 🤔
---

Perhaps they're thinking of launching a his and hers collection of beanies 🤢🤮
Proof that even fake couples begin to morph together over time - in this case as joint idiots!.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I
Totally agree - in my much less experienced past I had beech worktops put in what a nightmare ! As you say soon goes black round rhe sink and starts to rot - I can be done but needs constant care and oiling not something they would be doing - replaced mine with granite never looked back - tjey Cooke have that whole room ship shape in a weekend
If she wants to do counter tops on the cheap. I had concrete counters poured around the sink and prep area next to the stove. They are sealed with a food grade sealer and I love them. You can even get them different colors.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
so from Dr Google re chicken allergy things to avoid

People with chicken meat allergies may need to avoid eating some or all of the following:

chicken broth
other chicken products
geese
turkey
fish and shrimp
duck
partridge
pheasant
eggs
They may also need to avoid exposure to chicken feathers and other poultry, including domestic birds.

So does lalalande have feather duvets???
He eats duck pate daily.
Turkey …quite a lot too.
He’s and oddball if that🙄🤣.sitting there with his plastic dish of tuna, pasta and peaches.
How does she find him even bearable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Fanny mentioned it in CD and FRK's mother has recently begun a Facebook Page entitled Escape to Chateau de La Lande for followers of the people there. FRK's mother also mentioned that her daughter is hoping to return to France. So gird your loins. It's like a moth to the flame.
Transactional sneaky Fanny strikes again. Once the “fan page” is established, it would be difficult for FRK to claim anything less than love and laughter experiences at the Dump since her own mother documented otherwise in a self created fan site for the Shittelaine and the Dump. The threat posed by FRK is essentially neutralized by her own mother’s idol worship of the Dump crew. Was this the negotiated price to be paid to allow FRK entry onto the Dump grounds or Fanny arranged jobs or stays at other chateaus in France?

FRK, you are going to be Selmarized again. Look how well an attempted return to the Dump played out for Selmar. Are you ready for Chateau Diaries videos with thinly veiled threats and messages to you instructing you to leave the Dump, “ move on”, or contradictory messages that clash with the manner in which they treat you whi,e the little pink camera is filming?

• Sad
  • Haha
Compare CHMN sink worksurface with Billy and Sean's ancient chopping board, currently at 961 euros or £844.15 plus postage 60 euros £52.70
hard to believe they are both made originally from trees

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
With yet more festivities rapidly approaching, I would like to remind Stephanie Jarvis: remember Mmakhotso Moloi? She is still dead. The fundraiser for the poor girl's family that you so generously "spiked" and promoted under your loyal fans who looooooove gift giving has reached 1814 dollar, a bleak comparison to your own gifted monthly income. My message? May you rot in hell for how you used this girl. You went way too far and you damn well know it. You can pretend it's all forgotten and added to your dirty past, but please know there's many people who'll remember.
Villioti have not posted in two weeks…are they feeling the heat?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I
If she wants to do counter tops on the cheap. I had concrete counters poured around the sink and prep area next to the stove. They are sealed with a food grade sealer and I love them. You can even get them different colors.
That's what Dan did in his kitchen. Not my preferred choice, but it worked and was economical.
But Fanny wouldn't like the look of concrete and would want to wallpaper over it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They were probably on offer or end of line so were a lot cheaper than buying the appropriate non-integrated appliances, but as like everything at that shithole it was left to the last minute to sort these, the fact that they were integrated would not have made any impression in Fanny’s birdbrain. Or as is normally the case she was lying in bed pissed as a newt when shopping for them.
She managed to buy a NON integrated washing machine a couple of years ago for Potts apartment that she was supposedly going to swop for an integrated one. Of course she has failed to do this.
She is pretty useless .
Her forte is reading letters out loud that praise her, with lots of enthusiasm .
---
You're welcome, I'm still warming up! lol Who'd have thought I come from a posh little town in Surrey.
Guildford.?

• Heart
Isn't that exactly what she did immediately before the Patreon Day extravaganza? Does she not realise that people can remember these things? She leaves everything till the last minute, then panics and feigns or brings on an illness, takes to her bed while everyone does all the work, then when everything's been done, she miraculously recovers and joins in. I think Amaury really wants to slap her in the face and who can blame him?
It is getting more and more difficult for overwhelmed Amaury to hold back his exasperation and disbelief at “Cuz“, Snorts, and the unmitigated chaos, waste, and plethora of yet more half finished and ill thought out projects and continuous daily “ emergency” repairs and tasks at the Dump.

Some day he will explode and crush the little pink camera. Then he will be sent away, similar to the way Selmar and others were banished at the end of their usefulness to the Shittelaine and after she has drained every bit of vitality from them to serve herself, and another person will take his place. Rinse and repeat.

i know that there may be plans for Amaury to take over the Dump, but will he mentally, emotionally, and physically be able to do so if such an occasion occurs. He looks very burnt out and the B and B Season has just begun.

Reactions: 22
It would not surprise me at all if FRK makes an appearance soon, either to cook if Maria goes and SJ gets desperate, or just for a "friendly" visit. Fanny and Snorty were quick to invite her back after she had said she was suicidal. Fanny knew that if anything happened to FRK, she may not come out of that well and she thought having her to stay would put her in a good light as a caring person who "rescued" Marie. We don't yet know exactly what happened with MM in S. Africa but Fanny will not risk any further bad publicity so if Marie asks to come back, she will certainly make a big show of welcoming her. Let's hope for Marie's own sake, that she does not do this.
After all the gossip of how Fanny ghosts people and has no friends it would serve her well of FRK came back and she needs someone who isn't totally boring to add to content

Compare CHMN sink worksurface with Billy and Sean's ancient chopping board, currently at 961 euros or £844.15 plus postage 60 euros £52.70
hard to believe they are both made originally from trees
From a monetary point of view Billy and Sean should just tear down the whole convent and sell it in small pieces - they'd be richer than Gwen :p

• Haha
A ridiculous question, I know, but what chance of SJ not screwing up the drop of the wallpaper vis-à-vis the different wall space available in that bathroom. The design (I think it’s quite nice but not in that space…and she’s gone for pale germolene pink again) is quite bottom heavy.

She and the self-styled Great Aesthete are so bloody dim they can’t grasp the basics of repeats, drops, width. Even if it’s written down by the manufacturer.

Another wallpaper crime waiting to happen.

£244 a roll. No matter that it will follow in the footsteps of the blingtastic downstairs loo, the mangrove swamp dining room/hall, Daddy’s medieval frolics in the winter salon “loo cupboard” and the Marquis apartment’s faux tapestry wallpaper. Goodness knows what the bird paper looks like in Germolene shower room.

View attachment 2084107
she is getting this for free I am sure. She has never used Little Greene always Farrow and Ball she learns the Smug's grift Little Greene products and suddenly she has Little Greene. That jumped up twit making out he had to go to London to look at wallpaper samples, the send samples out. The yellow one she originally liked is ghastly. The best match was the pale blue but Fanny wants pink again which is not the best

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was thinking why no photo tour of Amaury's woodworking equipment since SJ misled him and took away the original space for the boilers. I cannot imagine Mr. OCD has everything boxed up somewhere. He needs to all. Where is it ? Hiding with the accounts ?

• Haha
A ridiculous question, I know, but what chance of SJ not screwing up the drop of the wallpaper vis-à-vis the different wall space available in that bathroom. The design (I think it’s quite nice but not in that space…and she’s gone for pale germolene pink again) is quite bottom heavy.

She and the self-styled Great Aesthete are so bloody dim they can’t grasp the basics of repeats, drops, width. Even if it’s written down by the manufacturer.

Another wallpaper crime waiting to happen.

£244 a roll. No matter that it will follow in the footsteps of the blingtastic downstairs loo, the mangrove swamp dining room/hall, Daddy’s medieval frolics in the winter salon “loo cupboard” and the Marquis apartment’s faux tapestry wallpaper. Goodness knows what the bird paper looks like in Germolene shower room.

View attachment 2084107
Fanny stated she was going to put the loud yellow wallpaper with the birds in her “office.” Why is she obsessed with poorly hung expensive wallpaper?

It was somewhat hilarious that Snorts spent 2 days looking through wallpaper catalogs, to carefully select 4 to 5 samples to bring back to the Dump for the Shittelaine. He excitedly tried to explain the “ merits” of his choices. What does Fanny do? Spends less than 5 minutes smearing paint on a wall, switches back and forth between 2 wallpaper samples, and then impulsively selects one sample and changes the wallpaper background from green to pink.

The Douche Lord’s shelves of newly purchased old porcelain were quickly shot down by Marie as impractical. She wanted the Spode china returned to the kitchen. She also criticized Snorts’ storage and clustering of wine glasses on the sideboard, as collecting dust. Marie will rectify yet another “change” that Snorts has instituted in the kitchen.

Isabelle usually hates the brocante lighting fixtures Snorts is always installing at the Dump. His choice of green paint in the Marquis Salon above the wood burner was a fail.

What other projects or ideas of Snorts did not pan out? He has yet to reupholster the chair and his website shop is a bust.

It seems like his only hobby is hiding stuffed hedgehogs around the Dump premises.

He has tried to establish himself as project manager for the Dump but has no experience or credentials to undertake such a job.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
she is getting this for free I am sure. She has never used Little Greene always Farrow and Ball she learns the Smug's grift Little Greene products and suddenly she has Little Greene. That jumped up twit making out he had to go to London to look at wallpaper samples, the send samples out. The yellow one she originally liked is ghastly. The best match was the pale blue but Fanny wants pink again which is not the best
Did the gaylord have a patron paid for colour consultation at LG when in Islington ?🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.