The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever posted the last fupa joke/edit. Speaking as a long time obese man I have it, doesn’t bother me when others joke about. It isn’t only women who develop it, which she seems to think it is.
Over share, please don't attack me!

As I female who has had weight issue most of her life, I find it hurtful, as I am more than my body, I have a mind and feelings too. There is a generalisation that fat people are just lazy and eat all day, which is not always true, there are as many different reasons for weight gain, as their are people who are overweight. I also think that women are held to a different standard than men. It is more acceptable for men to carry more weight than women, same as it's more acceptable for men to go grey, or have more wrinkles etc. Having children did change my body for ever, my stomach is covered in stretch marks, but they are the price I happily paid for my wonderful sons. Lucky for me my husband loves them.
I had medical issues for years that held me captive and made it nearly impossible for me to lose weight. I have been fortunate to have had a lot of my health issues resolved over the last year (thank you to my progressive Dr) and this has made it easier for me to lose weight (I still have to work hard at it with lots of exercise and diet). I have lost 50kg (110 pounds) over the last year. My health has improved immensely, but the thing I notice most is I'm now treated differently. I'm not ignored or invisible anymore, and strangers are happy to talk to me. Before it was like people thought the fat was contagious, so they didn't engage. Of course there are fat/obese people who are arseholes (Brenda Gibbons springs to mind), but there are also a lot of fat people just who are nice people, and are just trying to get along with the same problems others have like paying the power bill etc and they don't need to be shamed, or made fun of just because they are an easy target.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
No Sunday night flog from the Smugs either?
---
View attachment 2073946
How To Renovate A Chateau1 hour ago (edited)
After some incredible intense weeks we decided to give ourselves a break and not publish a video today to spend some time with our girls and parents. We filmed during the week and you will be able to catch up on everything next week! If you're hungry for content, you could watch Anna’s latest video in the free 6 part series about her upcoming course and the moodboard method. Have a great day and see you very soon!
Show less

Maybe patrons for Fanny and the Smugs should decide they can't be arsed to part with their hard earned money to sustain these lazy grifters
This now makes sense as to why they put out Anna's wallpapering vlog the other day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Potts wasn't at Melbourne and can't afford to travel to Australia, Singapore etc.

He's definitely in the lower ranks for F1 photographers.
I would have thought if indeed he is an “official “ F1 photographer they would Pay his travel expenses ?

Reactions: 14
What straight woman would find the Gay Twank even remotely attractive?
---

I did not comment on weight/figure.
Who did? I'm curious what was so shocking to St. Kathy... She needs to stay off Tattle if we're so offensive.

Reactions: 13

As I female who has had weight issue most of her life, I find it hurtful, as I am more than my body, I have a mind and feelings too. There is a generalisation that fat people are just lazy and eat all day, which is not always true, there are as many different reasons for weight gain, as their are people who are overweight. I also think that women are held to a different standard than men. It is more acceptable for men to carry more weight than women, same as it's more acceptable for men to go grey, or have more wrinkles etc. Having children did change my body for ever, my stomach is covered in stretch marks, but they are the price I happily paid for my wonderful sons. Lucky for me my husband loves them.
I had medical issues for years that held me captive and made it nearly impossible for me to lose weight. I have been fortunate to have had a lot of my health issues resolved over the last year (thank you to my progressive Dr) and this has made it easier for me to lose weight (I still have to work hard at it with lots of exercise and diet). I have lost 50kg (110 pounds) over the last year. My health has improved immensely, but the thing I notice most is I'm now treated differently. I'm not ignored or invisible anymore, and strangers are happy to talk to me. Before it was like people thought the fat was contagious, so they didn't engage. Of course there are fat/obese people who are arseholes (Brenda Gibbons springs to mind), but there are also a lot of fat people just who are nice people, and are just trying to get along with the same problems others have like paying the power bill etc and they don't need to be shamed, or made fun of just because they are an easy target.
I soooo get you and I am similar wirh a mound of mixed health issues leading to mobility issues hence problems loosing weight - scales are slowly moving down bir long process
---
It's called 'Linda Vater' and this is her trailer.

---

Plus she made it look as if she did everything herself.
She finally admitted after viewer comments/questions that she had two men in each Thursday to help. :rolleyes:
Think I need two men in each Thursday 🤩

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I would have thought if indeed he is an “official “ F1 photographer they would Pay his travel expenses ?
He is an officially credited F1 photographer, so he gets access to the paddock and track etc.

He has to pay his way by selling photographs to news agencies such as Reuters etc.

The racing teams' media crew are paid.

I recommend https://www.youtube.com/@KymIllman (as another Tattler mentioned). In one video you see Potts in the background when he explains getting shots of the drivers as they walk to the paddock. I'll try to find it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Brenda FUPA photoshop was me. Le Baiseur mentioned Amy - nothing disparaging, just wondered if she was pregnant with baby no. 3 or have a winter FUPA.
Never thought it was about Annalise...
Anywho... As much as I like Kathy, her rant was messy and biased. I say, best we ignore it. 🤠
Mais oui aussi. The last time I remember anyone bringing up Annalise’s appearance it was that gorgeous picture she’d posted. She look really glamorous. Seems like the consensus was moving on from Dan suited her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just for you Gertrude...... Linda is going for the grey paint for the window boxes.
Now you don't need to watch it . :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Come to Auckland and hang out with Pacific Islanders - you aren't ignored and you become positively M sized! :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 11

No one should ever be attacked for sharing their experiences. We’ve been through similar things, minus the pregnancy and birthing mind you. Everything you say is accurate and it’s a sad commentary on society. What you’ve achieved is impressive and you should be justifiably proud of it. I still have about 60lbs to come off. My meds make it a challenge but it can be overcome. The hardest part is often being patient with yourself.💖

ETA: thank you for sharing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Well, now that I suspect that Porky pants Snorts "caught up" with Larkin on several occasions ( alleged), I would certainly hope that Marie and Antoine would visit HER family on Easter and not participate in the deranged debauchery that goes on at the dump.
Kathy mentioned a mother of two young children - it’s the only person I can think of. Brenda Gibbons hasn’t given birth within the last five years I’m pretty sure of that.
---
The Brenda FUPA photoshop was me. Le Baiseur mentioned Amy - nothing disparaging, just wondered if she was pregnant with baby no. 3 or have a winter FUPA.
Never thought it was about Annalise...
Anywho... As much as I like Kathy, her rant was messy and biased. I say, best we ignore it. 🤠
That makes sense - don’t watch them - slipped my mind
--

Reactions: 10
I was chased/stalked by a Samoan guy in my teenage years. He liked to look of my curves!
I remember vividly, sitting in a nightclub in Apia, Samoa, with my mouth open in wonder, watching two men fight over who was going to have me (neither got me BTW). I was beeped at and ogled at where ever I went, and thought to myself 'so this is what it's like to be Marilyn Monroe!?' My skinny younger sister barely got noticed - in fact, a bloke in a nightclub asked me if she was a girl (she has no hips to speak of). The Samoan culture is rich with Faafafine (basically men who appear very feminine) so it wasn't such a wild question. I did laugh though..................
---
I also remember reading, when visiting Fiji for the first time, that in a particular town near Suva, they prize calf size in women - it's seen as a beautiful thing. I wandered around that town showing off those calves (so big they could be cows) - but didn't get any stares.................... possibly it was a last generation thingy. :(

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
He is an officially credited F1 photographer, so he gets access to the paddock and track etc.

He has to pay his way by selling photographs to news agencies such as Reuters etc.

The racing teams' media crew are paid.

I recommend https://www.youtube.com/@KymIllman (as another Tattler mentioned). In one video you see Potts in the background when he explains getting shots of the drivers as they walk to the paddock. I'll try to find it.
Wasn’t quite how steff put it across in rhe blog where it was announced he had given up his job to become “official F1 photographer “ ….. my son edits and makes the films for red bill but doesn’t say he works for F1 as he’s still classed as freelance and works remotely

Is this all true ? You lost 110 lbs ? Wow ! Good for you. A while back I made a comment about breast reduction and abdominal surgery and I believe it was you who took offense. Now I understand why.
it truly is about understanding one’s journey in life.
well congratulations! Be proud and enjoy your health. Let it become part of you now. Don’t look back and don’t go back !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I was chased/stalked by a Samoan guy in my teenage years. He liked to look of my curves!
That memory reminded me of an Italian guy I met at a party in my twenties who boldly told me I have good child bearing hips!
So much for carrying two babies and then having to have emergency c-sections.

Reactions: 14
Which one of you rotted fags has called out Annalise’s fupa? St. Kathy, FKA Queen Kathy is pissed!!! Tbh, it’s a bit weird calling out Annalise, we know she’s messy in online forums from Jules’s intel months back, but she presents herself as a nice lady and doesn’t need our acid bile (she’s got Dan for that). Stephanie on the other hand is well deserving of our most potent poison 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
It wasnt Annalise I think someone said Mrs Rosarie looked like she was preggo again. Personally I think she looks good for having a not 1 year old!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.