The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I physically recoil on hearing Amy’s laugh as their latest video starts. I just cannot.
That’s Amy from Rossiers, I’m sure she is a nice lady but I don’t know what it is that just rubs me up the wrong way.
It might be her white privilege.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@KyBourbon can’t you make such videos too?

If when I was still married my then husband came upto bed with a cup of tea and started making clonking sounds with his spoon I would take it away from him. I would feel tempted throw it at him but I have white bedding so I’d pass on that.
As for wanting to talk, we had all evening to do that, if he wanted to keep annoying me there would have been no 5am lift to the station on a Monday morning, and Do men really wear all those in bed. Just think of the extra washing it produces. 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Brenda FUPA photoshop was me. Le Baiseur mentioned Amy - nothing disparaging, just wondered if she was pregnant with baby no. 3 or have a winter FUPA.
Never thought it was about Annalise...
Anywho... As much as I like Kathy, her rant was messy and biased. I say, best we ignore it. 🤠
I'm pretty sure she's referring to Amy, but not sure which Tattler she's calling out. It's not either of us, we don't fit the description she gave.

Last edited:
I saw this on you tube earlier, I was looking for cushion ideas at the time. It made me laugh.

if you click on watch on you tube it will take you to it. Don’t know why it’s an age thing as it was a commercial here in the Uk.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I cannot recall when Tats arrived at the dump.
Here in the modern world she looks young ,carefree and well. Dressing up as a medieval wench and dreaming of chateaus not so much…..
Another from the Jared / Lalande movement.
---

Same! Oops
What do we actually know about Tatyana? She’s American, no? But living in the UK.
not sure of her ethnicity or age. No idea if she‘s 35 or 45 or ???. She doesn’t appear to have kids but has she been married before?

She’s into cosplay and everything medieval. What does she do for a living? I thought that she, too, owns an Airbnb. Has anyone seen a listing? She also appears to have had some cosmetic surgery, but I’d need to see before and after photos to make a beter guess, or maybe it’s just her eyebrows. Does anyone know anything else about her?

Frankly, I am genuinely surprised she’s stayed with Selmar for as long as she has, after all, she was a YouTube groupie fan, and slid into his DMs. I admit, I thought she might use Selmar‘s fame within the chateau world to pursue some sort of agenda….and I thought the whole gofund-me-a-chateau was part of that, but she has stuck around, so maybe it is love? Selmar doesn’t seem like a great catch to me…a bit unstable, free spirit perhaps…but to each their own.

I don’t watch their vlogs so really dont know a lot of background on her, but she seems a bit mysterious.

Reactions: 26
I'm pretty sure she's referring to Amy, but not sure which Tattler she's calling out. It's not either of us, we don't fit the description she gave.
Le Baiseur,

You commented on Mrs. French Bean’s weight. She is referring to you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wasn’t quite how steff put it across in rhe blog where it was announced he had given up his job to become “official F1 photographer “ ….. my son edits and makes the films for red bill but doesn’t say he works for F1 as he’s still classed as freelance and works remotely
Constantly big noting.

Reactions: 12
always have felt she caused a lot of angst for both Michael and FRK-they were both essentially ghosted
Fanny strikes me as someone who is unable to emotionally support anyone else. she herself is incredibly needy - to the point that even ex-bfs must continue to support her emotionally and in other ways. Always the damsel in distress, I think as a pretty girl and then later, as an attractive woman, she was doted on and placed on a pedestal.

she has nothing to give those like Michael Petherick or Marie FRK….she can play the part of “friend“ for awhile, pretends to find inspiration from their talents, but then feels bored and exhausted by that friendship. Friendships, after all, take some work…and we know that Fanny avoids work like the plague.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Le Baiseur,

[IMG alt="Le Baiseur"]https://media3.tattle.life/data/avatars/m/300/300723.jpg?1667313335[/IMG]
Le Baiseur
VIP Member

Yesterday at 4:47 AM
Fennelbug said:
She complains about creating content whilst complaining about her lot in life, which is her content. Frustrating. She makes things so hard for herself- hand washing things for her family then climbing over hill and dale to hang laundry etc . Ergonomics. Don’t stretch it. Economize every action. You have two small children, maybe tons of farm animals could be put on hold for a couple of years? If not, don’t kvetch about it, and if you must, don’t film it. It’s annoying.
The last vlog was painful to watch. Obsessing over testing and experimenting over a small pedestal sink tile backsplash followed by mould making and more testing. Just go to your local brico and buy some bleeping tiles already and be done with it.
In the previous vlog, Marc looked quite annoyed with her and I'm sure he'd rather be off on his own doing his thing but he's saddled with kids - and I think a 3rd is on its way - unless Amy is sporting a winter FUPA.

Reactions: 6
No Sunday night flog from the Smugs either?
---
View attachment 2073946
How To Renovate A Chateau1 hour ago (edited)
After some incredible intense weeks we decided to give ourselves a break and not publish a video today to spend some time with our girls and parents. We filmed during the week and you will be able to catch up on everything next week! If you're hungry for content, you could watch Anna’s latest video in the free 6 part series about her upcoming course and the moodboard method. Have a great day and see you very soon!
Show less

Maybe patrons for Fanny and the Smugs should decide they can't be arsed to part with their hard earned money to sustain these lazy grifters
Intense weeks??? What a load of bollocks!!!
More like nothing happening except Mr. Smug polishing his Tesla.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Le Baiseur,

Nope. Kathy said the person she's referring to has stated he is gay and has made disparaging remarks about Kathy. I have done neither.

Last edited:
I would have thought if indeed he is an “official “ F1 photographer they would Pay his travel expenses ?
The F1 may have a couple of their own official photographers on payroll, but the F1 accredits independent photographers to be part of the photographer's pool. These independent photographers pay their own way to be at the track each weekend and sell their pictures to news outlets or may have a contract to supply their pictures to news outlets. It's all about hustling to market your pictures, but if you're not at every race working hard & connecting with people it's difficult to build your reputation.

Fanny will use her Tuesday tactic. We will start filming Tuesday flogs in feb, then after venice then March then they stopped filming Tiesday flogs all together because it was so much time and energy.with each step they checked how the viewers were behaving.

She is now checking how much she can stretch her effort/monies ratio.
She doesn't plan to do up the grand salon for this summer I think. And if she can get away, no more sunday flogs ever 😀

witch forgets a lot of her viewers will simply just stop watching/being a patreon without being outraged. Soooo bye felicia?
There is hope. I was a fan. I was a patron. I’m here.
When I tried to send a note, no one responded.
When I stopped being a patron…no one ever contacted me to see why.

that’s not good customer service for any business.

she might believe that if a patron leaves, who cares, but I don’t see new patrons joining at the highest tier anymore. Those days are gone. People may join for the extra content but one video per week isn‘t that enticing. It’s not like those early days when we felt like we were doing some special…or aiming for goals during a time when we felt so hopeless and alone. the early magic of Mummy, Selmar, volunteers…lockdowns and Fanny working all night long in her car trying to upload a video….well, that charm is gone, too.

she’s not really building her audience. People that watch know know nothing of Fanny and Michael Petherick sitting by the fire polishing Flappy bird.

this is why Fanny must diversify. She needs to find a new audience and her plans are to go big on sponsored travel videos and travel freebies, perks and upgrades.

I hear Henri the Chateau Ghost and he’s saying, Go Eff yourself Fanny. Even the ghosts are turning on her. It’s only a matter of time until patrons follow.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hopefully Fanny has more fur-lined housecoats and hot water bottles to share with her guests. Folks are going to need to wear some extra layers underneath their bunny onsies because a chilly, rainy, overcast Easter week is forecast. Temperatures are 'okay' during the day, but near freezing every night.

Hope Grant and his family packed their woolies. Not sure if Sunday lunch in the court yard will work this year. Where will Fanny fit everyone??? Snorty better start getting some of those big logs for the fires. On the bright side - the chocolate won't melt!

10-Day Weather-Crozon-sur-Vauvre, Indre, France
As of 04:39 CEST
Today
10°/-2°
Cloudy
22%
NNE 17 km/h

Mon 03 | Day
10°/-2°
22%
NNE 17 km/h
Cloudy. High 10ºC. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 km/h.
Generally clear. Widespread frost likely. Low -2ºC. Winds NE at 15 to 25 km/h.

Tue 04
11°/-4°
Sunny
8%
NE 19 km/h

Wed 05
12°/0°
Mostly Sunny
14%
NE 11 km/h

Thu 06
14°/2°
Mostly Cloudy
10%
WNW 10 km/h

Fri 07
13°/1°
AM Showers
38%
NNE 13 km/h

Sat 08
12°/1°
Partly Cloudy
14%
NE 15 km/h

Sun 09
14°/2°
Partly Cloudy
14%
NE 15 km/h

Mon 10
15°/3°
Partly Cloudy
14%
NE 16 km/h

Tue 11
15°/3°
Partly Cloudy
14%
NE 14 km/h

1680490889432.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who did? I'm curious what was so shocking to St. Kathy... She needs to stay off Tattle if we're so offensive.
Is she back? I don’t watch her rant vlog, but last I heard she was on a waiting list to get in. Is that a thing?
Kathy? KATHY? Are you hhhhheeeerrreeee?

Ollie ollie oxen free…

• Haha
Nope. Kathy said the person she's referring to has stated he is gay and has made disparaging remarks about Kathy. I have done neither.
Kathy's cryptic rant doesn't seem related to Tattle at all. Whatever it was, she got it off her chest and made important points we all agree with. I'm with @ComtesseRose; it's best we just move along.

The bigger question, @Le Baiseur, is did you discover anything else about your French watercolour? Are you planning to open an online shop, like Vivienne at Chateau Love?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm now treated differently. I'm not ignored or invisible anymore, and strangers are happy to talk to me. Before it was like people thought the fat was contagious, so they didn't engage. Of course there are fat/obese people who are arseholes (Brenda Gibbons springs to mind), but there are also a lot of fat people just who are nice people, and are just trying to get along with the same problems others have like paying the power bill etc and they don't need to be shamed, or made fun of just because they are an easy target.
Congrats on the weight loss!

It is possible that when you were obese you wanted to invisible? So you became invisible despite your weight? Now you have lost weight and you want everyone to notice your great achievement, so you are. Your energy has changed.
---
There is hope. I was a fan. I was a patron. I’m here.
When I tried to send a note, no one responded.
When I stopped being a patron…no one ever contacted me to see why.

that’s not good customer service for any business.

she might believe that if a patron leaves, who cares, but I don’t see new patrons joining at the highest tier anymore. Those days are gone. People may join for the extra content but one video per week isn‘t that enticing. It’s not like those early days when we felt like we were doing some special…or aiming for goals during a time when we felt so hopeless and alone. the early magic of Mummy, Selmar, volunteers…lockdowns and Fanny working all night long in her car trying to upload a video….well, that charm is gone, too.

she’s not really building her audience. People that watch know know nothing of Fanny and Michael Petherick sitting by the fire polishing Flappy bird.

this is why Fanny must diversify. She needs to find a new audience and her plans are to go big on sponsored travel videos and travel freebies, perks and upgrades.

I hear Henri the Chateau Ghost and he’s saying, Go Eff yourself Fanny. Even the ghosts are turning on her. It’s only a matter of time until patrons follow.
Valid points!

She can't go back to 3 video's a week because she has 1 too much to hide 2. It would mean actual structural work had to be done.
New volunteers can't join because see point 1 & 2.

I forgot about her uploading flogs for hours in her car! That was hard work! The easier things become, the less SJ does.

Also building and audiance you need to have a story line to get people (emotionally) invested. She isn't telling a story she is showing what she is doing that day and throughout her day she mentions ' one day, we'll have 'fil in the blank with her lies'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I personally feel it’s better to carry some extra weight for when you need it for the chemotherapy. As someone who couldn’t gain weight and looked like my parents starved me, I can attest that is no fun either to be underweight, have no hips or boobs, and the hair of a baby. I have people in my life that give me tit for having a cortisol belly even though I am the ideal weight for my height. They also keep a scale in their pantry.

I was skinny when it was better to be curvy, I gained weight when it was better to be skinny, and now I’m middle aged and my weight keeps moving around. It’s moving downward mainly, or hanging off the side. I’m willing to work, but I’m not willing to work out. There was never any point in working out. I just got skinnier. I didn’t need to get skinnier by running nowhere or lifting something I wasn’t needing to move.

Food is fuel. Food is not your friend. Food is not happiness. You eat what you eat and that is that. Put the right stuff in, everything works. Put bad stuff in, some things aren’t going to work so well. Some people do everything right and things don’t work. Some people do nothing or bad things and everything works great.

I don’t care if you’re fat or skinny or just right. Everyone is different and that is okay. What is not okay is expecting everyone to be perfect. A lot of perfect people purge, starve, take drugs, take laxatives, or have surgery. They don’t tell anyone that part.

Everyone has something they do that they know they shouldn’t do, or something they know they should do better that they don’t. I gave up being tortured by it. I don’t have the energy anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hopefully Fanny has more fur-lined housecoats and hot water bottles to share with her guests. Folks are going to need to wear some extra layers underneath their bunny onsies because a chilly, rainy, overcast Easter week is forecast. Temperatures are 'okay' during the day, but near freezing every night.

Hope Grant and his family packed their woolies. Not sure if Sunday lunch in the court yard will work this year. Where will Fanny fit everyone??? Snorty better start getting some of those big logs for the fires. On the bright side - the chocolate won't melt!

10-Day Weather-Crozon-sur-Vauvre, Indre, France
As of 04:39 CEST
Today
10°/-2°
Cloudy
22%
NNE 17 km/h

Mon 03 | Day
10°/-2°
22%
NNE 17 km/h
Cloudy. High 10ºC. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 km/h.
Generally clear. Widespread frost likely. Low -2ºC. Winds NE at 15 to 25 km/h.

Tue 04
11°/-4°
Sunny
8%
NE 19 km/h

Wed 05
12°/0°
Mostly Sunny
14%
NE 11 km/h

Thu 06
14°/2°
Mostly Cloudy
10%
WNW 10 km/h

Fri 07
13°/1°
AM Showers
38%
NNE 13 km/h

Sat 08
12°/1°
Partly Cloudy
14%
NE 15 km/h

Sun 09
14°/2°
Partly Cloudy
14%
NE 15 km/h

Mon 10
15°/3°
Partly Cloudy
14%
NE 16 km/h

Tue 11
15°/3°
Partly Cloudy
14%
NE 14 km/h

View attachment 2074628
I wondered why I was getting ads for fur coats! (Real fur coats!!). Then I saw the first line of your post @Lady Avonlea 🤣 But the ads are in Italian, which of you Italian tattlers are checking out fur coats?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.