The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Fennelbug for naming the thread. LOL

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Karma baby!

Chatty Member

Tuesday at 4:31 PM
Tattlers… I can use some of your positive energy today.
I’m having a surgery today that came out of nowhere and will be hospitalized for a few days after… 🫤

See ya on the other side!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, graciemckitten, CatInTheHat7 and 68 others

💗💗💗

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Sunday at 12:13 PM

moira-rose-schitts-creek.gif

Chris Grant

1 day ago (edited)
You were grief sticken in the last vlog hardly able to put two words together. Now off to Dubai having a whale of a time. You are really a piece of work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Shateau Scrounger, graciemckitten and 65 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Monday at 9:24 PM
Lady Lindy said:
I just saw that too. Randy is getting his knickers in a twist! If they are getting so many negative comments then just stop the bleeping gift grab!
Well, here's some negativity for all of them to sink their teeth in: once again Stephanie Jarvis is digging her own grave. Tonights episode of her gift grab monstrosity was filmed last week, before she left to Dubai. She's not even trying to hide that fact as she clearly states that Michael Pots is there only for one night and in her previous flogs it was explained that he came over last week to surprise her. Now this is bad enough, but what it also proves is that last weeks episode, as we had already established, was indeed filmed during her week of feeling low and intense grief over the loss of Mmakhotso. She's a liar, a fake and she cashes in on the death of a poor black girl. It should end, it really should.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions:You, pink roses, graciemckitten and 58 others

Karma baby!

Chatty Member

Today at 12:14 AM
Heyo friends!

My surgery went really well, and I’m now just chilling in a hospital room surrounded by flowers 💐 Thank you for all your kind words! It really did help lift my spirits ❤

I have nothing else to do, so I watched the Patreon vlog on my phone…
Just to make sure my brain wasn’t impacted by going under for 2 hours, I’m gonna make a thread title suggestion based on this stupid vlog I just watched, which probably set back my recovery a day or two 😆

🧵 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto 🔎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, graciemckitten, CountessPompidoo and 56 others

Saving that thread title for the future. LOL

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Sunday at 1:00 PM
SleepingBeauty123 said:
Actually, can someone please explain to me what these surveys are that she keeps paying extraordinarily large amounts for? And why she needs multiple surveys for each project? I guess I don’t understand what a survey is in France. In the US when we need projects done by professionals, we call usually 2-3 contractors and they come and give us quotes/estimates. They do not charge to prepare the quote for how much the job will be. They are trying to get our business, and I’ve never heard of any company or contractor charging a fee to come “survey” the job that you are needing. A lot of plumbers will charge a service fee to come out for an initial visit if you have something that is broken, and sometimes that service fee is applied towards the cost of repairs as an incentive to choose their business. Sometimes it is not. I could understand why she might have to pay for a survey of the land to restore the lake, since that is going to require working with the government agency and land management. I remember seeing some guys out there with their equipment taking photos and measurements. But when she said that the chapel needed two surveys and one was like $12k and the other was around $9k, and then said that didn’t include the cost of the work…I didn’t understand that at all. We have done some large projects to our house lately such as a new roof, new driveway, had 2 giant trees removed, house painted. For each of these projects we contacted 2-3 contractors or companies and they each prepared estimates for us for free. We then picked which company we thought was the best. Maybe things are different in France. But I’d really appreciate it if someone could explain why she needs all of these surveys that she had to pay for. I understand paying for a structural engineer report. We paid for that before we bought our house. They obviously charge for their report because they are performing their work by inspecting your house and writing their report. But why do they charge to do a survey? Do they not have companies or contractors who will come out and bid for a job or give a free estimate?
In order to answer your question, I will need to complete two surveys.

• Haha
Reactions:graciemckitten, pink roses, Shari Holloway and 52 others

Iolair

VIP Member

Sunday at 11:46 AM
I am in a very dark place right now.

I don't mean emotionally. I'm in our cellars behind a stack of wine and hiding from the three pre- teens my husband and I have been forced delighted to be hosting for a while now. I'm seriously not into kids, so it's been a trial. Today they've been bothering us to take them hiking, despite the fact that it's been raining steadily for a week. Husband says this is a good idea as we might inadvertently, through no fault of our own whatsoever, leave them stranded on a mountain somewhere. Why these little horrors angels can't be satisfied with sullenly staring at their phones, texting like crazy, or sitting in front of their computers and killing monsters like normal kids is beyond me. Wanna know what I'm dealing with? The youngest one, all of nine says she's "intermittent fasting" and is refusing to eat anything green this week. The middle child is into Norwegian death metal. The older one just looks at me like I'm Dr. Mengele. I've just texted hubby to sneak away and bring me a vape pen and a cuppa. Perhaps I should open the wine box I'm perched on. Anyway, hubby is going to set up our archery butts for them later. I'm really not sure about this. Cross bow bolts and three sullen kids - what could possibly go wrong?

While I'm struggling here, only two of you witches have asked about me. Only two! Humph! I'm not feeling the love Tattle is famous for. 😪 Unless a farmhouse falls on Fanny's head, please let there be no exciting revelations while I'm gone. I'll catch up when I can. 🖤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, graciemckitten, pink roses and 50 others

Tea with lemon

Chatty Member

Saturday at 1:58 PM
It's slowly going south!
Screenshot_20230325_135610_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions:You, PixiesPaw, Maria Antonia Hb and 44 others

Remember we have a wiki with almost all Patreon videos.
Happy Tattling.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
@Just Grift Wood continuing on from the previous thread, $4000+ monthly still won’t be enough to cover Dan’s addiction to shite used cars and Bricomarché. If I was Annalise I’d want at least half of that to support those boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

If there is no snorting cameraman involved, I'll probably watch their travel channel, although if the start date of Spring 2023 is the same Spring 2023 that the terrace steps at the CHMN are due to be repaired, we could have a wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I’m not Stephfending, I think SJ is selfish, shallow, a Charlatan and manipulative … but there needs to some care on commenting on the consequences most likely of menopause and long term depression. I have no grievance or problem calling her out for mismanagement of dubious funds and taking advantage of people resulting in the most awful of consequences. Unsure if I’ve explained clearly and whether I should run for cover 🏃‍♀️😊

I’m not Stephfending, I think SJ is selfish, shallow, a Charlatan and manipulative … but there needs to some care on commenting on the consequences most likely of menopause and long term depression. I have no grievance or problem calling her out for mismanagement of dubious funds and taking advantage of people resulting in the most awful of consequences. Unsure if I’ve explained clearly and whether I should run for cover 🏃‍♀️😊
She is not depressed and probably not even peri menopausal yet

Reactions: 15
... probably his printer is out of ink and he can't print anything until the new ink arrives tomorrow :p
Why isn’t Michael using his farting bee logo in the new intro to his re-re-re-relaunched channel? 😄

Hit the Play button below…and make sure to turn up the volume for the full effect!

23903770-C265-4101-B1F2-43D3B81E443A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
We can agree to disagree 😊
what makes you think she is depressed? Was it the holiday in Dubai, trips to Versaille, Maastricht, she doesn't show any symptoms of being depressed. As for menopausal- all women go through it at some point I don't see any signs other than Rosacea and the menopause doesn't mean you become a lying grifting hag.
---
Why isn’t Michael using his farting bee logo in the new intro to his re-re-re-relaunched channel? 😄

Make sure to turn up the volume for the full effect!

View attachment 2066413
That message is so precious he must have spent hours pondering what to write

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ollie & SJ May be working on this launch now since she sure isn't and hasn't been at the Shitoo. Camila i think May actually tell him to do some work so she can buy more antique Swedish furniture and is encouraging it. What a clusterf$&@

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That message is so precious he must have spent hours pondering what to write
My 11 year old niece writes more heartfelt and thoughtful thank you notes! (She’s really sweet…she actually loves to send cards and notes in the mail! I think it’s so nice that she prefers to send handwritten mail. I gave her some beautiful personalized stationery and return address labels for Christmas).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
@Just Grift Wood - your maths was right the second time. It would be about $230k if that figure was weekly, not $620k..

But yes, $52k seems pretty good going for posting countless videos of shovelling rubbish..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Just Grift Wood - your maths was right the second time. It would be about $230k if that figure was weekly, not $620k..

But yes, $52k seems pretty good going for posting countless videos of shovelling rubbish..
I am so bad a maths it is a standing joke at work, but I do the creative tit ha ha. I can however cost a job by just plucking a figure out of my head which is uncannily accurate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
But we're all menopausal witches and we don't mind what people say about us ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is very nitpicky but Is the crumbling farmhouse in the Limousin region? Or is this more creative thinking by SJ? The map of the Limousin area certainly doesn’t think so but perhaps several sources on the internet are wrong! Any clues, @JackSpratt and/or @Cest moi?

Also, according to the Steff & Ollie’s show website Lalande has undergone a name change or, more accurately, has reverted to what it was originally. In the great scene of things, not awfully important but inconsistencies in info really irritate me. It’s lazy, it’s sloppy, it’s unprofessional. Having said that, we’re talking about Stephanie Jarvis who epitomises the lazy, the sloppy and the unprofessional.

th
94A199D5-DBAC-49D4-9127-27279EE2C0BC.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Congratulations @Fennelbug for naming the thread. LOL

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

Karma baby!

Chatty Member

Tuesday at 4:31 PM
Tattlers… I can use some of your positive energy today.
I’m having a surgery today that came out of nowhere and will be hospitalized for a few days after… 🫤

See ya on the other side!

Reactions:You, graciemckitten, CatInTheHat7 and 68 others

💗💗💗

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Sunday at 12:13 PM

moira-rose-schitts-creek.gif

Chris Grant
1 day ago (edited)
You were grief sticken in the last vlog hardly able to put two words together. Now off to Dubai having a whale of a time. You are really a piece of work!

Reactions:You, Shateau Scrounger, graciemckitten and 65 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Monday at 9:24 PM

Well, here's some negativity for all of them to sink their teeth in: once again Stephanie Jarvis is digging her own grave. Tonights episode of her gift grab monstrosity was filmed last week, before she left to Dubai. She's not even trying to hide that fact as she clearly states that Michael Pots is there only for one night and in her previous flogs it was explained that he came over last week to surprise her. Now this is bad enough, but what it also proves is that last weeks episode, as we had already established, was indeed filmed during her week of feeling low and intense grief over the loss of Mmakhotso. She's a liar, a fake and she cashes in on the death of a poor black girl. It should end, it really should.

Reactions:You, pink roses, graciemckitten and 58 others

Karma baby!

Chatty Member

Today at 12:14 AM
Heyo friends!

My surgery went really well, and I’m now just chilling in a hospital room surrounded by flowers 💐 Thank you for all your kind words! It really did help lift my spirits ❤

I have nothing else to do, so I watched the Patreon vlog on my phone…
Just to make sure my brain wasn’t impacted by going under for 2 hours, I’m gonna make a thread title suggestion based on this stupid vlog I just watched, which probably set back my recovery a day or two 😆

🧵 Daffodils are not the only micro thing at the shatto 🔎

Reactions:You, graciemckitten, CountessPompidoo and 56 others

Saving that thread title for the future. LOL

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Sunday at 1:00 PM

In order to answer your question, I will need to complete two surveys.

Reactions:graciemckitten, pink roses, Shari Holloway and 52 others

Iolair

VIP Member

Sunday at 11:46 AM
I am in a very dark place right now.

I don't mean emotionally. I'm in our cellars behind a stack of wine and hiding from the three pre- teens my husband and I have been forced delighted to be hosting for a while now. I'm seriously not into kids, so it's been a trial. Today they've been bothering us to take them hiking, despite the fact that it's been raining steadily for a week. Husband says this is a good idea as we might inadvertently, through no fault of our own whatsoever, leave them stranded on a mountain somewhere. Why these little horrors angels can't be satisfied with sullenly staring at their phones, texting like crazy, or sitting in front of their computers and killing monsters like normal kids is beyond me. Wanna know what I'm dealing with? The youngest one, all of nine says she's "intermittent fasting" and is refusing to eat anything green this week. The middle child is into Norwegian death metal. The older one just looks at me like I'm Dr. Mengele. I've just texted hubby to sneak away and bring me a vape pen and a cuppa. Perhaps I should open the wine box I'm perched on. Anyway, hubby is going to set up our archery butts for them later. I'm really not sure about this. Cross bow bolts and three sullen kids - what could possibly go wrong?

While I'm struggling here, only two of you witches have asked about me. Only two! Humph! I'm not feeling the love Tattle is famous for. 😪 Unless a farmhouse falls on Fanny's head, please let there be no exciting revelations while I'm gone. I'll catch up when I can. 🖤

Reactions:You, graciemckitten, pink roses and 50 others

Tea with lemon

Chatty Member

Saturday at 1:58 PM
It's slowly going south!
Screenshot_20230325_135610_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions:You, PixiesPaw, Maria Antonia Hb and 44 others

Remember we have a wiki with almost all Patreon videos.
Happy Tattling.
Thank you @ComtesseRose

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.