The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In this old Sunday at the Shitoo vlog about the lake, which another tattler kindly posted recently, Fanny states that the original lake was 5 acres.

In the recent plan for the restored lake, the measurement shows a surface size .56ha which equals only 1.38 acres. That's about 2/3's the size of an Olympic sized swimming pool. Nothing more than a pond with a tree in the middle.
1680502892322.png

In the vlog Fanny also shows all piles of cut wood piled in the woods waiting to be moved to the barn.....who was previously sawing Fanny's wood? Was it Ian the Woodcutter?

Also, why doesn't Fanny use her own holly from the wood in her Christmas decor? She completely forgets what she has around the place and just keeps buying more Christmas crap. For Fanny, everything is transactional and transitional, which explains why she's grown bored of filming CD, undertaking renovations and plans to get away even more on two travel channels. Fanny can only focus for so long before she needs a new, shinny toy to grab her short term attention.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Congrats on the weight loss!

It is possible that when you were obese you wanted to invisible? So you became invisible despite your weight? Now you have lost weight and you want everyone to notice your great achievement, so you are. Your energy has changed.
Congrats on the weight loss!

It is possible that when you were obese you wanted to invisible? So you became invisible despite your weight? Now you have lost weight and you want everyone to notice your great achievement, so you are. Your energy has changed.
---

Valid points!

She can't go back to 3 video's a week because she has 1 too much to hide 2. It would mean actual structural work had to be done.
New volunteers can't join because see point 1 & 2.

I forgot about her uploading flogs for hours in her car! That was hard work! The easier things become, the less SJ does.

Also building and audiance you need to have a story line to get people (emotionally) invested. She isn't telling a story she is showing what she is doing that day and throughout her day she mentions ' one day, we'll have 'fil in the blank with her lies'
I'm actually really trying not to get attention as I'm a bit over people commenting on how good I look now. I haven't lost weight to look good. I have lost weight to improve my health. I know people mean well and are being nice but it is annoying. Someone said to me the other day that it was great I was wearing this bright pink top as I would never have worn that colour before. Which is ridiculous as it's my fav colour and I have always worn this colour even at my biggest.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So, fellows, explain it to this old broad? ( now that I have thrown up), Where IS it?
What is he "porking" everything that breathes with? ( yeah, sure🙄)
Maybe only in his imagination.
Like when he imagines that he is hot and sexy. Or smart. Or cute. Or talented. Or a fast runner.
Or....well, you get it.
df855d2e-2b6e-4265-9d29-efdf6f3e4e12_text (1).gif

What do we actually know about Tatyana? She’s American, no? But living in the UK.
There is more to Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill's and Stephanie Jarvis' story and how Tatty became Selmar's girlfriend.
What was Tatyana's connection with Gerry and the Jarvis', before landing on Selmar?
She lives close by...
👇 29 mins. via B1116
1680506287248.png

Remember, the staged, shoe gift for Selmar, when he was allowed to participate in the gift grab???
Stephanie Jarvis and Michael Potts are all in...
1680506963790.png
1680506985794.png

Tatty was an early and chatty fan.
September 1, 2020, Tatty was commenting. 👇
Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill
BROKENHEARTED: Yet again my size 41's let me down 👠... It has always been inconvenient having unusually long feet. Now I'll have to come to terms with the realisation that there is no chance of a happily-ever-after with Selmar. 😂

Trust me, this was all pre-arranged. Will Selmar ever wake up???
Maybe, the poor treatment of Tatty was all part of the plan to evict Selmar???
1680507107180.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I wondered why I was getting ads for fur coats! (Real fur coats!!). Then I saw the first line of your post @Lady Avonlea 🤣 But the ads are in Italian, which of you Italian tattlers are checking out fur coats?
You know something really spooky - I had friends over for lunch in the weekend and amongst the things they brought was a small pot of anti pesto stuff. I haven't looked at or bought this online - but when I next logged in, there was an advert for it. *que spooky music*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If when I was still married my then husband came upto bed with a cup of tea and started making clonking sounds with his spoon I would take it away from him. I would feel tempted throw it at him but I have white bedding so I’d pass on that.
As for wanting to talk, we had all evening to do that, if he wanted to keep annoying me there would have been no 5am lift to the station on a Monday morning, and Do men really wear all those in bed. Just think of the extra washing it produces. 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂😂
…… you just have no taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw this on you tube earlier, I was looking for cushion ideas at the time. It made me laugh.
if you click on watch on you tube it will take you to it. Don’t know why it’s an age thing as it was a commercial here in the Uk.
Thank you, @Beachgirl ! Made me laugh!:D:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Quick derail: I LOVE this one. The kitty looks so much like my lil' Lucifer! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There is hope. I was a fan. I was a patron. I’m here.
When I tried to send a note, no one responded.
When I stopped being a patron…no one ever contacted me to see why.

that’s not good customer service for any business.

she might believe that if a patron leaves, who cares, but I don’t see new patrons joining at the highest tier anymore. Those days are gone. People may join for the extra content but one video per week isn‘t that enticing. It’s not like those early days when we felt like we were doing some special…or aiming for goals during a time when we felt so hopeless and alone. the early magic of Mummy, Selmar, volunteers…lockdowns and Fanny working all night long in her car trying to upload a video….well, that charm is gone, too.

she’s not really building her audience. People that watch know know nothing of Fanny and Michael Petherick sitting by the fire polishing Flappy bird.

this is why Fanny must diversify. She needs to find a new audience and her plans are to go big on sponsored travel videos and travel freebies, perks and upgrades.

I hear Henri the Chateau Ghost and he’s saying, Go Eff yourself Fanny. Even the ghosts are turning on her. It’s only a matter of time until patrons follow.
You are spot on. During lockdown she built up a false dialogue that she is trying to restore the Chateau but couldn't because she was impoverished. Then patreon took off and she was trying to maximise the money without doing anything. I think pre pandemic Fanny was only at the Chateau for about half the year and now she plans there to be even less. She will undoubtedly lose patreons but she will use her viewing figures on Chateau Diaries to parlay into free hotel suites etc. She has no intention of doing anything this year other than the heating. Guests arrive in a few weeks to a place that is not fit for paying guests, again she doesn't care. Ultimately, the grift will end but it will take time and at this point all the patreon money will be invested and Fanny will never need to work again. I don't believe the travel channels will be a success and she is addicted to attention. I hope next month sees her contributions down to 20k. I also think the Fleuries are going to lose a shed load of views because they are not doing anything other than trying to build a brand or brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Keeps coming back
Again and again to get her knickers in a
Tight knot. All
Hail Kathy - patron saint of
Youtube.

65F51C72-DFA4-47B4-8B15-AB3A39CD6C7B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You are spot on. During lockdown she built up a false dialogue that she is trying to restore the Chateau but couldn't because she was impoverished. Then patreon took off and she was trying to maximise the money without doing anything. I think pre pandemic Fanny was only at the Chateau for about half the year and now she plans there to be even less. She will undoubtedly lose patreons but she will use her viewing figures on Chateau Diaries to parlay into free hotel suites etc. She has no intention of doing anything this year other than the heating. Guests arrive in a few weeks to a place that is not fit for paying guests, again she doesn't care. Ultimately, the grift will end but it will take time and at this point all the patreon money will be invested and Fanny will never need to work again. I don't believe the travel channels will be a success and she is addicted to attention. I hope next month sees her contributions down to 20k. I also think the Fleuries are going to lose a shed load of views because they are not doing anything other than trying to build a brand or brands.
Good news Grift, her views are going down

1680515408493.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
McDonald's is announcing a major staff layoff this week. God help Dan if they start closing restaurants - he'll starve to death.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
And rightly so who can watch a chicken weekly and think wow that was worth tuning into ha ha. The cast are boring now and literally nothing happens even people visiting is waning.
i leave it here in case of withdrawal symptoms:

Good Morning everyone, it's a beautiful morning and we have so much to do
show tea mug with steaming hot tea
''right, lets find Amaury.........oooooh cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz!!!!!!
show peacock, show annmarie working on an undefined something
I need herbs for my pasta let's go see what's happening there.
Show ombeline, Kirsty and Pavlina, show the garden beds and chickens
back for another cup of tea, PhiPhi must insert his nostrils in the episode with some earth shattering discovery. show table, showthe unappetizing pasta, end with CHEERS EVERYONE!

you can all picture the CD flogs in your mind, we have seen it too much! we are now only waiting for her downfall!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The vloggers who say Y/T is their job is all well and good, if they’re prepared to commit 100% to providing regular content (interesting, engaging content would be good but one can’t have everything). As an example, don’t bleat, in a last minute no-vlog-today post, about having had an “intense” time recently and needing to spend time with your young children. Plan your life accordingly. Of course spending time with your children during the holidays is important but do what the rest of the world does: sort out your diary and arrange your vlogging schedule accordingly. Perhaps have some non-time specific content in the can (or whatever the digital equivalent might be) up your sleeve. Do it properly. Keep your viewers sweet. You live by the numbers or you die by the numbers.

Treat your vlogs as an inconvenience and you’re biting the hand that feeds you,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
i leave it here in case of withdrawal symptoms:

Good Morning everyone, it's a beautiful morning and we have so much to do
show tea mug with steaming hot tea
''right, lets find Amaury.........oooooh cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz!!!!!!
show peacock, show annmarie working on an undefined something
I need herbs for my pasta let's go see what's happening there.
Show ombeline, Kirsty and Pavlina, show the garden beds and chickens
back for another cup of tea, PhiPhi must insert his nostrils in the episode with some earth shattering discovery. show table, showthe unappetizing pasta, end with CHEERS EVERYONE!

you can all picture the CD flogs in your mind, we have seen it too much! we are now only waiting for her downfall!
How little all these grifters achieve in one day is mind boggling isn't it. Amaury has very little to show for his time there and he is the only one who isn't lazy and he has been pulling Fanny up on things lately. Look at Amy probably a week and still not one complete tile. The Smug's taking time out to spend with their girls when they are at home full time and film one 15 minute flog a week. If my renovations had been this glacial I would have gone nuts-at some point even the most ardent fans can't keep buying into the lame excuses. At Christmas our little Sarah Bernhardt was crying at the fire side because her Chateau was falling down. We are now in April and she has done nothing. That Grand Salon has been unusable for over a year. Prancing around the garden looking for herbs is not work, watching others is not work, cooking an evening meal is not work we all have to do it. She is the laziest most entitled little Madam ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
You know something really spooky - I had friends over for lunch in the weekend and amongst the things they brought was a small pot of anti pesto stuff. I haven't looked at or bought this online - but when I next logged in, there was an advert for it. *que spooky music*
Yeah, this AI thing is all getting a bit much! Someone is listening in. Or bugging my house. My phone. My very thoughts... Paranoid, moi? Jamais!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2074758

There is more to Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill's and Stephanie Jarvis' story and how Tatty became Selmar's girlfriend.
What was Tatyana's connection with Gerry and the Jarvis', before landing on Selmar?
She lives close by...
👇 29 mins. via B1116
View attachment 2074773

Remember, the staged, shoe gift for Selmar, when he was allowed to participate in the gift grab???
Stephanie Jarvis and Michael Potts are all in...
View attachment 2074776 View attachment 2074778
Tatty was an early and chatty fan.
September 1, 2020, Tatty was commenting. 👇
Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill
BROKENHEARTED: Yet again my size 41's let me down 👠... It has always been inconvenient having unusually long feet. Now I'll have to come to terms with the realisation that there is no chance of a happily-ever-after with Selmar. 😂

View attachment 2074780
Pardon me for, quoting myself.
What I need to add....

A plan, that Tatyana Valda Belinda Hill was in on.
Remember, Stephanie Jarvis likes to use vulnerable people.
I have no sympathy for any of them. They all deserve each other.

200w (8).gif

• Heart
Reactions: 30
McDonald's is announcing a major staff layoff this week. God help Dan if they start closing restaurants - he'll starve to death.
Is that in France? I ask because if ever there was a country and market that wholeheartedly embraced McDo it was France. The french love it. I'm not talking about your discerning "Frenchman", le bon viveur, who enjoys good dining etc., but average families with kids go to McDo ALL the time. Quite frightening really because on paper it should have been the absolute opposite.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
808darwin
1 day ago
Will you be sticking with a once weekly format or going back to twice a week when you're up to it?

1 reply

Mdqnt1x5-6E65wl0vfn5XA6g=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kathy Richards
16 hours ago
It seems she's starting a new travel channel with someone so I doubt she'll be doing more than one a week.
---
CPlPZFx9ILjcolfDpLdl5plF=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

GreenRiver
1 day ago
@caroline gooder Pay no attention to World of Surprises or Zed Blackworth (she deleted her comments). They are from the hate site and are just trying to stir up trouble.

J7X0CLpevBodHf_vIUWc94bQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

caroline gooder
1 day ago
@GreenRiver So I understand. They also went over to Dan's site. They are on an anti-French worker rant this week. Ignoring the trolls.

560FxQ9bh2aL_FkjlSOsRGTA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

World of surprises
1 day ago (edited)
@GreenRiver I am no troll and I am not from any hate site. I also have never written anything on Dan’s forum. All this from asking a simple question. It feels like you and this Caroline are the bullies and making out as if I am the bad person. Really awful. The tragedy of all of this, is that by me asking a simple question, I am confronted with such hostility and unfounded accusations. This evening I have deleted my patron account and have unsubscribed from this channel.
Read more

Sa5M0YVo-aYFbSQXogzFNIs0=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jon L
1 day ago (edited)
@World of surprises I am also a patron. I have been for two years (with a different username on Patreon for privacy), and I enjoy watching Stephanie's vlogs. I was recently branded as a troll by people who aren't even financial supporters of Lalande and was also accused of coming from a hate site because I made a comment they (not Steph) did not like. I did not even know a hate site existed. I do wonder who Caroline Gooder is, and why she feels the need to answer for Stephanie ALL THE TIME, and a lot of times she gets really hostile! I hope Stephanie would address Caroline Gooder personally because she is driving a lot of loyal viewers and commenters away.

World of surprises
1 day ago
@Jon L thank you for your reply. I was really upset about the accusations, it makes me feel better that I am not the only one. I don’t know who Caroline is, but clearly obsessed. Too late for me, I deleted my patron account and have unsubscribed too. Stephanie or Phillip muted my reply for these 2 people defending myself, again I wasn’t rude. If they can defend such vile person, well too bad, let they do their dirty work.

World of surprises
1 day ago
@caroline gooder anti French workers rant? Is this a reply to my comment on the other post? So now rant is having an opinion that differs from yours? Someone that compares the middle of the USA with rural France?! Clearly you have never been to Europe. I wasn’t ranting, it is called experience. I have lived in France and I am married to a French man (24 years). When dealing with the French and French bureaucracy, you have to be very very patient, because they take their time for everything. This is not a rant, this is reality.
Show less

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
wow Whining Amy makes one plaster of Paris mock tile in a day!!! if she mentions shrinkage one more time I might nod off She is so needy-please buy the tiles

https://www.bertandmay.com https://www.devolkitchens.co.uk/shop/handmade-tiles both make homemade tiles
She is s o o o s l o o w!!
---
And rightly so who can watch a chicken weekly and think wow that was worth tuning into ha ha. The cast are boring now and literally nothing happens even people visiting is waning.
I wonder who she will be able to drag in for the Easter egg hunt this year? Obviously the two poofs who never turn down a meal but will anyone else want to be associated with the newly exposed knocking shop!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.