The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I fear that Fanny and others have figured out the secret sauce to get us to stop or at least slow down tattling. Don’t put out content, bore us to tears, or go to private content etc.
I know I am still bored! So bored I might watch a Selmar video! Maybe not that bored!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just google Linda Vater.
Be warned. She can talk under water.
I admit to watching a for about a month then got really bored AND I never liked any of her garden ideas. So many vloggers do DIY stuff using the dollar store items or they do up second hand stuff - ironically, I often wonder why they bothered as the finished items are hideous or just bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fanny will use her Tuesday tactic. We will start filming Tuesday flogs in feb, then after venice then March then they stopped filming Tiesday flogs all together because it was so much time and energy.with each step they checked how the viewers were behaving.

She is now checking how much she can stretch her effort/monies ratio.
She doesn't plan to do up the grand salon for this summer I think. And if she can get away, no more sunday flogs ever 😀

witch forgets a lot of her viewers will simply just stop watching/being a patreon without being outraged. Soooo bye felicia?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No Sunday night flog from the Smugs either?
---
View attachment 2073946
How To Renovate A Chateau1 hour ago (edited)
After some incredible intense weeks we decided to give ourselves a break and not publish a video today to spend some time with our girls and parents. We filmed during the week and you will be able to catch up on everything next week! If you're hungry for content, you could watch Anna’s latest video in the free 6 part series about her upcoming course and the moodboard method. Have a great day and see you very soon!
Show less

Maybe patrons for Fanny and the Smugs should decide they can't be arsed to part with their hard earned money to sustain these lazy grifters
Intense weeks?????? What intense weeks??? Planting trees???????
The reality is they had a trip planned and are off gallivanting like the Chatelaine de Monetization … hence why no mention of Easter plans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought you might get a shock Pekey. 😁
Sydney used to live down the street from Linda and made a couple of vlogs about her house and garden with LV.
The work completed by Sydney so far indicates how run down LV's place really was.
The vegetation hid it all.
Sydney's changes have also exposed how run down the inside of the house is as well.

I have to be in the mood these days too.
Today was first time I have ever given anybody's video a thumbs down.
Watching her repot standard azaleas was worse than watching Ed cut up the tree at La Gorce in his last vlog.
She is a real boss. I bet her neighbours were thrilled when she moved.
I couldn't bear to listen to that foghorn in the garden trilling about her life.

I'm a bit ambivalent about her new house.
It's definitely is a cute cottage but it doesn't feel very her. Maybe she will make it 'her's' in time.
I definitely don't like the sitting area she is creating in the front garden.
If the table and chairs aren't stolen they will be blown away by the Oklahoma wind. It is so terribly exposed.
---

The end was a bit of a fiasco.
There will be a few crappy drivers and teams tonight.
This Linda intrigues me what is her youtube called?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No Sunday night flog from the Smugs either?
---
View attachment 2073946
How To Renovate A Chateau1 hour ago (edited)
After some incredible intense weeks we decided to give ourselves a break and not publish a video today to spend some time with our girls and parents. We filmed during the week and you will be able to catch up on everything next week! If you're hungry for content, you could watch Anna’s latest video in the free 6 part series about her upcoming course and the moodboard method. Have a great day and see you very soon!
Show less

Maybe patrons for Fanny and the Smugs should decide they can't be arsed to part with their hard earned money to sustain these lazy grifters
Why dont they just tell the truth. The children are on school holidays. Patron refund this week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hes a scammer. Dragging out anything he can. I dont believe anything he says. Fanny has taught lying pays .
i don't think he's smart enough to pull same patreon scam as filthy chatleaine does. also doens't have backup (i. e. family wealth).

Reactions: 12
So bored that I forced myself to sit through Alla’s clearing the woodland garden vlog. First she needs to look up woodland. Her terraced slope isn’t one. Second, they will never finish that villa because she’ll be spending all their income on another plant for the garden and unneeded stuff. Also, she’s freaking out over a new rat’s nest in the garden. Squealing and fussing. She spends the rest of the vlog justifying her purchases claiming everything was desperately necessary. Poor Sergei, if I were him I would be filing for divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Which one of you rotted fags has called out Annalise’s fupa? St. Kathy, FKA Queen Kathy is pissed!!! Tbh, it’s a bit weird calling out Annalise, we know she’s messy in online forums from Jules’s intel months back, but she presents herself as a nice lady and doesn’t need our acid bile (she’s got Dan for that). Stephanie on the other hand is well deserving of our most potent poison 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.