The Chateau Diaries #230 Philip is the bouillion cube of arm candy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be curious to know if MPotts (SJ's friend with benefits) actually did go to Melbourne for the F1 Race. I am thinking no since he hasn't uploaded any photos. Whereas, Bahrain & Saudi F1 he was uploading the weekends he was there. Maybe he is entertaining SJ in Londontown if Snorts is visiting Maike in Scotland (seems to have relocated there).

Reactions: 17
I wonder what is happening for the preparations for Easter weekend next week? With a significant area of the building condemned due to the structural integrity, where will everyone stay? How many more young children’s lives will SJ endanger with brick walls held up by just wallpaper? I wonder if @Clara Burnett knows about the arrangements? And most importantly who’s going to find the fabled temple of Amun-Re this year?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So
Fanny’s purse is the only thing bulging in the farmhouse. There’s definitely nothing bulging between PhiPhi’s legs! 😆

TRIGGER WARNING!

View attachment 2073451
So, fellows, explain it to this old broad? ( now that I have thrown up), Where IS it?
What is he "porking" everything that breathes with? ( yeah, sure🙄)
Maybe only in his imagination.
Like when he imagines that he is hot and sexy. Or smart. Or cute. Or talented. Or a fast runner.
Or....well, you get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This isn’t showing up on his channel. Is it a Patreon joint?
It shows 'unlisted'.. maybe you do have to access it through Patreon.. what an idiot, a caravan would have been set up in 5 minutes... he may as well have got a seacan... smh

Reactions: 9
Which one of you rotted fags has called out Annalise’s fupa? St. Kathy, FKA Queen Kathy is pissed!!! Tbh, it’s a bit weird calling out Annalise, we know she’s messy in online forums from Jules’s intel months back, but she presents herself as a nice lady and doesn’t need our acid bile (she’s got Dan for that). Stephanie on the other hand is well deserving of our most potent poison 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍
Was that over Annalise? Someone recently posted a fupa picture with Dear Brenda’s face photoshopped over it. I thought that’s what had upset her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It will be very telling if Nick, Marie and Antoine are not there for Easter.
Well, now that I suspect that Porky pants Snorts "caught up" with Larkin on several occasions ( alleged), I would certainly hope that Marie and Antoine would visit HER family on Easter and not participate in the deranged debauchery that goes on at the dump.

Everyone is
Asking what we’ll be doing next
Sunday for Easter but
The reality is we ate all the chocolate because
Everyone is still feeling depressed & needs
Retail therapy and another vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Annalise’s fupa?
Was that over Annalise? Someone recently posted a fupa picture with Dear Brenda’s face photoshopped over it. I thought that’s what had upset her.
The Brenda FUPA photoshop was me. Le Baiseur mentioned Amy - nothing disparaging, just wondered if she was pregnant with baby no. 3 or have a winter FUPA.
Never thought it was about Annalise...
Anywho... As much as I like Kathy, her rant was messy and biased. I say, best we ignore it. 🤠

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This Linda intrigues me what is her youtube called?
It's called 'Linda Vater' and this is her trailer.

---
I admit to watching a for about a month then got really bored AND I never liked any of her garden ideas. So many vloggers do DIY stuff using the dollar store items or they do up second hand stuff - ironically, I often wonder why they bothered as the finished items are hideous or just bad.
Plus she made it look as if she did everything herself.
She finally admitted after viewer comments/questions that she had two men in each Thursday to help. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'll be curious to know if MPotts (SJ's friend with benefits) actually did go to Melbourne for the F1 Race. I am thinking no since he hasn't uploaded any photos. Whereas, Bahrain & Saudi F1 he was uploading the weekends he was there. Maybe he is entertaining SJ in Londontown if Snorts is visiting Maike in Scotland (seems to have relocated there).
Potts wasn't at Melbourne and can't afford to travel to Australia, Singapore etc.

He's definitely in the lower ranks for F1 photographers.

• Heart
Potts wasn't at Melbourne and can't afford to travel to Australia, Singapore etc.

He's definitely in the lower ranks for F1 photographers.
What the hell does he do all day???
Where does his $$ come from ???
He is no famous photographer.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.