The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why create a company for a little travel channel? It hasn’t even been launched.
She claimed to have already shot a lot of footage, so I'm sure they have deducted many of their travels through this company.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I actually thought the info on Jetje goes Dutch was common knowledge here. I assumed everyone was aware she had her own channel too. She posts regularly on practically every chateau channel there is. I don't know if she's a "patron" of any of them though. It's never occurred to me to find out (mainly, admittedly, because I don't give a toss 😆). She's a huge Stephanie fan and posts on every single vlog premiere, plus she's always and without fail, there posting on Patrick and Stuart's premieres. In fact, it's hard to find a chateau channel she doesn't post on. When the Australian/German couple from "Selling Up and Buying a Chateau" first appeared I thought to myself, 'betcha Jetje turns up' and yes, there she was posting hearty welcomes to the chateauverse, advising them to get in touch with Stephanie, and patting herself on the back for finding a new chateau channel.

I sincerely doubt Jetje's daughter knows Snorts. In all I see, I find no reason to connect them.
Jet Je is usually first in the live chat and welcomes everyone literally everyone as they Pop up...Brenda M is another one.. hi sweetie, Hi so and so...Jill Scott... I've not viewed the live chats for a while, so not sure if Donna the artist is still there, also the Rich bloke or the son of a Rich father, Michael M...Pervy Loki.. all hugs and kisses...quite nauseating 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yel I
1 hour ago
Don't you think the radiator covers might take all the heat from your big rooms ?

2 replies

View attachment 1949521
caroline gooder
1 hour ago
I grew up with radiator covers, and the answer is no. They prevent burns and are level.

View attachment 1949522
Yel I
1 hour ago
@caroline gooder We have radiator covers in some of our rooms but I have to say that the radiators in these rooms are less efficient. And we don't have big rooms.
---

Oh God they're going to do their travel channel-more accounts that will never be filed
She has country of residence down as England.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
@Yebo what on earth did you say to get you so firmly on their radar. It DEFINITELY struck a nerve. More of that please!
Yel I
1 hour ago
Don't you think the radiator covers might take all the heat from your big rooms ?

2 replies

View attachment 1949521
caroline gooder
1 hour ago
I grew up with radiator covers, and the answer is no. They prevent burns and are level.

View attachment 1949522
Yel I
1 hour ago
@caroline gooder We have radiator covers in some of our rooms but I have to say that the radiators in these rooms are less efficient. And we don't have big rooms.
---

Oh God they're going to do their travel channel-more accounts that will never be filed
yell should be careful. if miss nater sees this kind of attitude ... :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Is SJ claiming residency in both UK and France.... this must have significant tax implications and I'm not sure she meets the criteria.

If you spend more than 6 months a year in France, you are then considered as a French resident and must apply for a Long Stay visitor visa (visa de long séjour valant titre de séjour VLS-TS « visiteur »

You may be resident under the automatic UK tests if: you spent 183 or more days in the UK in the tax year. your only home was in the UK for 91 days or more in a row - and you visited or stayed in it for at least 30 days of the tax year

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@graciemckitten you get a mention the TattleNATER is back sad twisted gob shite but brings me so much joy:

Beccky Nater
22min
I love the Grand Tour Channel and I loved the Nile adventure. I would like to see Lalande go to Monte Carlo or St Remy de Provence...it would be fabulous.@Grifty I see Gracie McFly is telling you to report my innocent comment upthread. Great plan as you out yourself as one of the spy haters on here to cause maximum trouble to Lalande and to disrupt..you are not a REAL Patreon Grifty or Karma👶 Do your worst 🤡 s just blow your " couverture"👍🏼👏🏼
Patreon and YouTube will protect the privacy of the reporter, Fanny will never know who reported the messages. She's scared!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So you can write off everything you film and your travel.
How can you write something off if you haven’t made any money from it.
I know nothing about these company schemes but like others have said it all shady.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And your clothes, make up and probably even hairdressing expenses - anything that appears in the vlogs.
It’s becoming quite redicilous really. We should all start companies it seems you don’t have to pay for anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m going to speak up in favor of the lowly MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard). People scoff and say it’s “cheap” but it actually has some advantages over plywood or board wood. It’s durable, smooth, and takes paint very well. It’s easy to shape…especially when routing to make intricate profiles or patterns. And, most importantly for the farmhouse, it doesn’t warp due to temperature changes. Wood will expand and contract in heat and cold. That’s why you see gaps in wood paneling or moulding where the wood is moving. MDF doesn’t do that, which would make it a good choice for radiator covers that will heat up and cool down many times during the season. It’s also good for bathroom cabinet doors where there’s a lot of humidity. Just because wood is more expensive than MDF doesn’t necessarily mean it’s better in all applications.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
i think its Framlingham...not her London flat...she hires that out...and her papers come there?? it must be Framlingham...Gerry collecting the mail...and send it to Lalande...
Post office in UK probably provide a forwarding service redirecting mail (for a fee and you choose duration) usually aimed at people moving house in case they forget to notify all possible senders. PO here in Ireland does this. SJ would then have post addressed to her at UK address should she ne3d it for legal/banking AML paperwork (anti money laundering). I had to do annual course when working in banking:- Placing, Layering and Integration.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.