The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you write something off if you haven’t made any money from it.
I know nothing about these company schemes but like others have said it all shady.
dont know about the Uk and France...but here you can write of a loss of a company...when you have other income that can be taxed...

Reactions: 19
Surely she needs to spend x number of days in the UK to be considered a resident. She definitely hasn’t been there much.
It is six months. I have a cousin who worked as an accountant for a very wealthy man who slept on a yacht just outside UK territorial waters to make sure that he didn't by mistake or accident go beyond the six months. She would go out to the yacht by helicopter while it was there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Post office in UK probably provide a forwarding service redirecting mail (for a fee and you choose duration) usually aimed at people moving house in case they forget to notify all possible senders. PO here in Ireland does this. SJ would then have post addressed to her at UK address should she ne3d it for legal/banking AML paperwork (anti money laundering). I had to do annual course when working in banking:- Placing, Layering and Integration.
you can do that here also...but not longer than 6 months...dont think the Mail will send your post for 18 years to an adress in France?? i know one thing...if i want to transfer a large sum of money to another bankaccount...the bank calls on me...when i bought a piece of land last year...i had to prove to the notaire.. where the money came from...i had to upload bankaccounts and taxpapers...

Reactions: 23
She claimed to have already shot a lot of footage, so I'm sure they have deducted many of their travels through this company.
you have to be trading ie receiving income. So it depends if her existing travel channel is producing these travel vlogs she has made and has received the youtube income.

Reactions: 11
It’s becoming quite redicilous really. We should all start companies it seems you don’t have to pay for anything.
I agree.
What fools we are, we argue with her, instead of flattering her so that she gives us some advice in return!
Stephanie. Organize education.
We won't come because we think everything is dirty and cold at your place.
Education can be online.
We also want to open companies where you don't have to pay anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can you write something off if you haven’t made any money from it.
I know nothing about these company schemes but like others have said it all shady.
Losing money in a business is a tax evasion strategy here in the US. Lose money in this business and take the tax write off on your other businesses.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
From todays cd video:

Fanny has so much Botox and filler in her face, she looks embalmed. She has so much filler jammed in her face that she can barely open her eyes. Has she had some laser treatment or chemical peel that caused her face to look red?

Anne Marie may be in on the grift but he cannot hide that he is fed up. He held his frustration in check as 26 year old Snorts proceeded to recommend alterations to Armoir‘s radiator cover design……..later on the video we find out Armoir did not use Snorts suggestions and made the cover accorfing to his original plans. He is a good craftsman with wood.

Have you noticed Snorts always has to suggest alterations to every plan or suggest a new piece of furniture, china, etc, to purchase?

I know ocd cuz is unhappy losing the majority of his pristine workspace.

Molly the dog looks happy.
Snorts peaches and tuna combo is not appealing to me. How does the Dump crew eat the crap he fixes?

Kudos to Fanny for getting the attic window repaired after only waiting 17 years. She is on top of the restoration of the Dump, y’all. That girl can focus. The attic is still full of junk.
Snorts has been in the koolaid. One of the comments ( sorry I am behind..) is telling Fanny not to chide squirrel.
She is fed up with the numpty

Reactions: 15
The Association is a French legal entity (an Association Loi - can’t remember if the year that applies is 1901, 1905 or 1907!). Unless they have offices in Franceand deal with French-based clients or an in-house tax expert on the French system working in the UK, I doubt this firm would be of any use in unravelling the knotted knitting of the Lalande Association).
Her string she is resident in UK means she is liable to pay tax on all foreign income so Youtube revenue, sponsorship, B and B
this looks pretty run of the mill to me. I wonder if they will use it? But it's good to know. It just might remain unused, a shelf company. Interesting that Phillipa isn't involved, it must be livid
My business is registered to my accountants office but none of the accountants are a Director it is just simply the registered address.

Reactions: 12
also the Rich bloke or the son of a Rich father, Michael M...Pervy Loki..
Michael Morrison and Loki Cleveland haven't been seen for a while...

Patreon and YouTube will protect the privacy of the reporter, Fanny will never know who reported the messages. She's scared!
Everything is unraveling at such a pace, I can't decide if it's a whale sized red herring, or if Stephanie's torrent of chaos is finally hurting her too...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
you can do that here also...but not longer than 6 months...dont think the Mail will send your post for 18 years to an adress in France?? i know one thing...if i want to transfer a large sum of money to another bankaccount...the bank calls on me...when i bought a piece of land last year...i had to prove to the notaire.. where the money came from...i had to upload bankaccounts and taxpapers...
Isn’t amazing that when you are an honest business person you are treated with suspicion and skepticism meanwhile the ones that behave like criminals go unchecked. It always befuddles me when you see banks, governments etc throwing huge amounts of money to those that have failed and are headed down that road again.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
This happens so often. The major international firms are expensive so people use a cheaper on and then wonder why they get into trouble. It really pays to get the best advice you can. Of course, Fanny is the type to be given the advise but then just choose not to follow it.
---

Enthusiasm?
Never skimp on lawyers and accountants, the good ones will save you money long term

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That red is caused by stress and discomfort brought on by being in the hot seat. 🔥
these were the plans given to Amoury for the big room panels. Which do not and will never fit even with the little designer helping.
Those panels have been moved to the workshop, then outdoors to be sprayed for little beasts…..then back in the workshop, then into the grand salon to acclimatise and now where are they? They have holes in them and lots of plaster missing.
And Fanny’s boudoir. Heating must go up through the cracks . She says she likes to live with things to see how the light falls and to get ideas….
I have an idea …… get up in the morning, stop telling lies and get a manager.

The comments are definitely noticeable as a change of tone…..
Why is she not showing any of the heating and where are all the vans? Focusing all that energy on one radiator cover.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
to switch around with money???
You. can use a none profitable company to take investment from one of your other companies I think it could all be done through Director Loan accounts
---

these were the plans given to Amoury for the big room panels. Which do not and will never fit even with the little designer helping.
Those panels have been moved to the workshop, then outdoors to be sprayed for little beasts…..then back in the workshop, then into the grand salon to acclimatise and now where are they? They have holes in them and lots of plaster missing.
And Fanny’s boudoir. Heating must go up through the cracks . She says she likes to live with things to see how the light falls and to get ideas….

Why is she not showing any of the heating and where are all the vans? Focusing all that energy on one radiator cover.
She did her whole bleeding heart thing in the garden with bun boy that the heating would cost 300k. What a joke all she is doing is new radiators and a new boiler using existing pipe work-not the same thing at all @Sparrowsfart you will know more
---

That company’s not for travel…it’s for laundering….if you know what I mean…😉😆

View attachment 1949861
At least some laundering is occurring, shame it isn't her sheets

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Carryover from the last thread…I read through Chloe Hutton’s lengthy diatribe (below). It shows that even Stephanie’s deluded super fans feel the need to step in and offer advice on what to do. It’s clear Chloe can see all the unfinished projects, the travel, etc. and almost appears to beg SJ to change, offering her own plan and ideas. It’s as if the scales have fallen from Chloe’s eyes but she’s still clinging to hope the charlatan will turn things around. After giving Fanny money and putting her on a pedestal, Chloe doesn’t want to be wrong. Chloe, please ask yourself this question…why should people continue to give SJ donations when she doesn’t seem able to manage? Should people donate money to someone who needs to be advised on what to do in a comments section?

View attachment 1947087
I told her to appoint a PM in 2020!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Well that’s a great way to lose heat and for cold to waft in. I am sure the space above is not heated. What a lovely little hole to allow the rodents to move about & also snack on her squirrelled away little food indulgences.🫣🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
CD was made to look like it was all on 1 day (+plus some footage in the workshop, but footage was filmed on atleast 5 (probably 6) separate days. The clothes are slightly different. I feel like Inspector Clouseau watching these vlogs.
  1. Radiator discussion in the workshop. Fanny says 'Let me take you back a few days', actually means 'Let me take you back 3 months ago'
  2. Initial radiator discussion in the bathroom
  3. Natti's birthday & family leaving
  4. Walk in the garden
  5. Walk in Bonne Maman & attic
  6. Installation Discussion in the Bathroom
  7. Getting hair done & dinner
Natti's birthday & Family leaving - Snorty was wearing a gillet (but no scarf) to say goodbye

Walk in the Garden - Snorty is now wearing a long coat (they were already outside and dressed for outside weather so why would he go back inside and get a different coat?)

Walk in Bonne Maman & Attic - Snorty now wearing a different scarf

Discussion in the Bathroom - Cuz says he has to go and change to take family to airport, but
Dinner - Cuz is wearing the same hoodie he was wearing before changing to go to the airport (but he'd apparently just returned from the airport in time for dinner).
His grandparents junk on her mantle shelf….

Did you notice his nail length 🤮🤮🤮🤮 another thing…. Time line….
It is a struggle to piece these vlogs together. A drink in each hand I should imagine

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Snorts has been in the koolaid. One of the comments ( sorry I am behind..) is telling Fanny not to chide squirrel.
She is fed up with the numpty
That's just her narcissistic way, she puts everyone down eventually... just working her way through the victims... Ask Marie Wiik... Selmar... Michael...etc.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Michael Morrison and Loki Cleveland haven't been seen for a while...

Everything is unraveling at such a pace, I can't decide if it's a whale sized red herring, or if Stephanie's torrent of chaos is finally hurting her too...
i still have the feeling...loki cleveland and michael morrisson .....are Jason Dubey...when one dissapeared..the other one came on the scene...

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well isn't Ms Chave a little ray of sunshine!
View attachment 1948691
---

A pretty looking dust trap that serves no purpose, that is a radiator cover. Mr Spratt said they'd have been better with cast iron radiators as for a place that size they will hold the heat better. It's not like money's an issue is it.
I do wonder who is coming up with the vlog content ideas now? ….
Several querying the sanity of the chatelaine

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.