The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Association is a French legal entity (an Association Loi - can’t remember if the year that applies is 1901, 1905 or 1907!). Unless they have offices in Franceand deal with French-based clients or an in-house tax expert on the French system working in the UK, I doubt this firm would be of any use in unravelling the knotted knitting of the Lalande Association).
It does make you question how the directors of this accountancy firm would feel to be used in Staph’s sloppy attempt to hide her grift?!? While I’m sure they’re used to dishonest clients, hidden assets and dodgy businesses, I think Fanny will find they are not best pleased when they see the extent of her mess.

Reactions: 20
Well, well, well. We now have an official UK registered business so not only will Le Fisc be after you, but Inland Revenue as well. Agencia Tributaria and Inland Revenue will have the Gobbler and Sugar Tits in their sights. Way to paint a target on your backs ya numpties!
I'm so glad you use that nickname, makes me laugh every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1949326

Nell`s Travel Kitchen
4 hours ago
Completely shocked...there are more bedrooms that require work/repairs? Radiator covers for a bathroom instead of clearing and shoring up of the rooms above the Grand Salon? Madness.
Rosie Hugh
2 hours ago
Why be shocked when it's not your château, you don't live and work there, and you are not part of the decision-making process? Rest assured, they know better than you what the priorities and constraints are. Don't you have enough going on in your own life?
Talk about shitting on your own doorstep! WTF! Fanny's patrons have been cooped up together for so long they are now turning on each other!

She's allowing this to happen!
And isn't it a joy to watch! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It says she resided in England. So La La Land isn't her primary residence?
Remember pre-Covid she always treated LaLande as a holiday home.
---

This must be some of the admin she said she's been busy with lately ;). One good thing; there's no mention of Janssen, just Jarvis and Strong.
Oh boy!!! Let’s hope PhiPhi is reading here and sees this!!! Wherever they are it’s about to get ugly for Fanny!

• Haha
Oh, and Phillip, darling....I'm sure you're super impressed with your old lady gf and her "Castle." Commenting to every hater "AND WHERE IS YOUR CASTLE?!" is hilarious. The average American middle-class home, is worth TWICE what Lalande is. And we didn't have to buy it with our friends and parents' money. We also have heating, and a sound structure, and don't have to live in a frat house in the middle of nowhere.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Curiouser and curiouser! Bevan Buckland Llp are chartered accountants. As both oily and fanny are based outside the UK they will need a registered address in the UK for this new UK registered company that they have set up. And it is generally the companies accountants address. So someone, a partner of this firm of accountants will be the financial director. The law is England and Wales. Scotland is a different kettle of fish.

This 👇 from gov.co.uk about setting up companies. They've sunk a bit of cash into this, you can't do it for free. Back in the day it was about £25 registration fee. Bet it's a whole lot more post Brexit. I wonder where their tax liability is? @Yebo will know all the ins and outs on this.

Registered address
Your registered office address is the LLP’s official address. This is where all written communication must be sent.

If you choose to use a third party agent to handle your mail, you must make sure that the service includes sending all of your mail to your registered office address.

Your registered office address must be:

• a physical address
  • in the same country that your LLP is registered in (for example, an LLP registered in Scotland must have a registered address in Scotland)
You can use a PO Box, but you must also include a physical address and postcode after the PO Box number.

You can use your home address - this will be publicly available.
this looks pretty run of the mill to me. I wonder if they will use it? But it's good to know. It just might remain unused, a shelf company. Interesting that Phillipa isn't involved, it must be livid

• Haha
Oh Fanny this has tax implications on your earnings abroad if you're resident

I thought that she was resident in France... damn, it means that I have to amend my letter to HMRC again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
yes indeed....i know from personal experience you need a very good comapny who deals with all kinds of taxrules in different countries..also providing that you have to pay extra tax..there are agreements with the countries involved you that you dont pay double tax...i dont know how this all works with the UK...being not part of the EU...we have property in three countries...with income...i can tell you it really needs a good company to do your taxes...ours is really expensive..but its worth it...i wonder if Fanny is wanting to pay that money...i think she deals with some crappy accountant...and i also dont think Ollie is smart enough..

btw ...i wouldnt be surprised if her official adress is still in Framlingham... ;) i do know when you open a company you have to show all your official papers...i think the UK is no exception??
Yes indeed, depending on the country involved they’re known as tax treaties or tax conventions. Ostensibly it’s to prevent double taxation but it’s very complicated and needs an experienced international tax and estate planning firm. You obviously know your business. Doing as Fanny has is a recipe for long term disaster and possibly incarceration.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you suppose that open window space in the attic for 17 years at all contributed to the cold in the chateau?
So what lit the fire under her to get that window fixed after 17 years? Something is up! She wouldn’t just wake up and say oh I must fix that window today when it’s been open for nearly two decades.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Remember pre-Covid she always treated LaLande as a holiday home.
---

Oh boy!!! Let’s hope PhiPhi is reading here and sees this!!! Wherever they are it’s about to get ugly for Fanny!
But she has registered the chateau as a business with 1 -2 employees. She is registered as an EI - Entreprise Individual complete with siret and siren numbers.

This listed on societe.com Last uupdated1 February 2023!

Pretty sure many of us have seen this previously. It does not state where she is resident.

Screenshot_20230210-174758_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230210-174804_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230210-174833_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Pre brexit you didn't have to be UK resident to set up a UK company, but at least one director did have to be resident and "physically" so not just on paper. You did, however, have to have limited liability.
I’m sure Fanny’s primary residence is still her London flat. Too many owners of the dump and there’ll never be any profit in that place to worry about avoiding capital gains.

Reactions: 19
Must say that Herring salad looks awesome! Will try that :)
A damn sight better than Snorty's Tuna Peach gag-inducing salad. :sick:
[/QUOTE]
Steph and the child boyfriend basically treat themselves to a birth month full of expensive gifts and travel. Nati, however, is given a birthday brunch with a tiny cake alongside tinned tuna and peaches in some mayo-based pasta. Gross.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
But she has registered the chateau as a business with 1 -2 employees. She is registered as an EI - Entreprise Individual complete with siret and siren numbers.

This listed on societe.com Last uupdated1 February 2023!

Pretty sure many of us have seen this previously. It does not state where she is resident.

View attachment 1949745View attachment 1949748View attachment 1949749
Yes, but if I read that right, it’s only been since 2020 that she’s done this. So after the pandemic started.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.