The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jetje goes Dutch isn't a fake persona. She has her own YouTube channel.
Thank you for finding that Iolair. I remember her really commenting a lot (ALOT) in the live chats and she came across as excessively exuberant about the shittoo, but perhaps that's because English is her second language. Her daughter is now 25/26 (about the same age as Snorty), so perhaps they knew him or were friends?
(9) jetje goes dutch - YouTube

Reactions: 12
The nasty comments are a turn off to the love, light and laughter crowd. Stef needs to call off the FMB (Flying Monkey Brigade). It’s one thing for the FMB to attack the general public on YT, derail and fling poo at Tattle - that in and of itself is not a good look.

But attacking paying patrons and other nonsense - no way would I support that! If I was a patron and saw that 💩 I’d cancel my sponsorship in a heartbeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't imagine Cuz will want to share his workshop or his tools.
Also, not a bright move to reduce the workshop to 1/3 of the size and then hire another carpenter.
You couldn’t make it up, as the Comte would say.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think most of us are on here for a laugh. If I hadn't found tattle I would have stopped watching ages ago as what was once escapism is now hugely irritating. Where Fanny used to seem ditsy and fun I now see her as manipulative, duplicitous and devious. I think we should look at Matthias comments from Patreon in a different light. Since the patreon account started what jobs have actually been completed? What were her originals goals? How much money has the association brought in? To my mind the only jobs finished are the Marquis Quarters (still snags), Porcelain blue room (channel 4), 2 x downstairs loos (CH4), Pigeon tower (CH4). Nothing else has been done other that the garden, which I would argue is not renovation but draining patreon funds to have full time gardeners. If at some point the gardens are left for 6 months it will be a wilderness again. Also we are seeing that she doesn't love this channel anymore, there is no real content and the editing is appalling just jump cuts and filler moves. I don't wish her or any of them ill, I just wish she would come clean and do some actual work.
---

The nasty comments are a turn off to the love, light and laughter crowd. Stef needs to call off the FMB (Flying Monkey Brigade). It’s one thing for the FMB to attack the general public on YT, derail and fling poo at Tattle - that in and of itself is not a good look.

But attacking paying patrons and other nonsense - no way would I support that! If I was a patron and saw that 💩 I’d cancel my sponsorship in a heartbeat.
probably not a comfortable feeling for those who genuinely want to offer input

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Of course she had to hire a carpenter, he's a normal carpenter whereas Armoire is a MASTER CARPENTER... 😁 There are lots of things that are beneath Armoire to do. So he does nothing but fiddle. Much like the rest of them.
At least Phillipa is actively doing something, it's nails look lovely 😀😀🙄😏🤔
---

Perhaps Fanny is embalmed. Don't they remove your brain during the process?
I expect @Iolair can expand on this but, as I understand it, in Egyptian times they had this little crochet hook thingy that they shoved up the nose wiggled it about the hey-presto brain on a stick. I've seen The Mummy, big Hollywood blockbuster, so it must be true 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m so far behind but I’m desperate to catch up to see if you all sussed Becckys identity on here. If you did I 100% agree with you.
No unfortunately not. Lots of names have been thrown into the hat and there is speculation that if it is a made up persona by the inmates then more than one of them are using it to add their twopenneth. The only thing that is certain is that whoever is writing theses comments is definitely unhinged, is determined to cause as much confusion as possible and has taken their gripe to a level that is normally only encountered in a playground. Whoever is behind this and whatever their reason, for these comments to remain on the vlogs shows that Fanny is as deranged as they are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Someone spotting hygiene issues?

Nikolette Jakovac

7h
I often wonder how the washing and ironing gets done. During Chateau unwrapped I see you opening so many gifts of gowns, tablecloths, aprons, napkins, pillowcovers, velvets, satins, laces -- and I ask myself -- how in the world do they manage to keep things clean? The early vlogs showed clothes drying on the line. I've seen the laundry press -- who is running all this? How often? What about dry cleaning -- is it done at all? Well, you see where this is going! I'm so curious. Thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
God. I hope it's not a long drawn out thing. Make it quick, like pulling off a well stuck plaster. No one deserves to suffer (us not phyll-arse. Phyll-arse should definately suffer for all the tit we've had to put up with from him) a long drawn out departure. In the words of Miranda Priestly - do it now.
Perhaps Stephanie will send Phillipa off to Billy and Gwen in retaliation for them sending her the other guy, what's his name, you know the one I mean, used to wear sunglasses indoors, the curtain maker. Him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No unfortunately not. Lots of names have been thrown into the hat and there is speculation that if it is a made up persona by the inmates then more than one of them are using it to add their twopenneth. The only thing that is certain is that whoever is writing theses comments is definitely unhinged, is determined to cause as much confusion as possible and has taken their gripe to a level that is normally only encountered in a playground. Whoever is behind this and whatever their reason for these comments to remain on the vlogs shows that Fanny is as deranged as they are.
By not having a word with TATTLENATER in the comments Stephanie is complicit in allowing it to continue. This is someone who is jumping on her paying patrons-would you want to give money to someone who condones this? The person joined in November and is perhaps just an over zealous fan with a grudge against tattle and if they're not part of her Chateau group she should stop it because she won't know this person or their intentions and it is a bad look and potentially this person could be unhinged and harbour real grudges.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone spotting hygiene issues?

Nikolette Jakovac

7h
I often wonder how the washing and ironing gets done. During Chateau unwrapped I see you opening so many gifts of gowns, tablecloths, aprons, napkins, pillowcovers, velvets, satins, laces -- and I ask myself -- how in the world do they manage to keep things clean? The early vlogs showed clothes drying on the line. I've seen the laundry press -- who is running all this? How often? What about dry cleaning -- is it done at all? Well, you see where this is going! I'm so curious. Thanks!
Uh, my dear Nicolette, we are wondering the same thing.
Actually, we don't wonder, we know that it doesn't wash.
Why would you wash it, it's clean, from the package.
And when it gets dirty, it probably ends up in the trash.
Why would anyone wash aprons or, God forbid, napkins if there are hundreds of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There’s a five year plan?! I didn’t know there was a plan at all 🤯
---

Carpenter or handyman? If he’s a carpenter, could this be a hint that Cuz is getting restless?
I still don't get why she needs a resident carpenter. Never mind two. Apart from the fact that no local tradesmen will work for her. No doubt her reputation preceeds her! She must have him on a salary. And therefore a contract. Smic (basic rate of hourly pay) is about 11€ / hour. More smoke and mirroirs, look at me I give employment to locals (is he local?), I have soo much work I need to employ two carpenters. Or is he working on the black and in that case she's just dobbed Kev and Omberline in to the authorities and got it all recorded on her dumb vlogs. Maybe that's why he didn't want to be filmed... Where are the masons? I would have thought in her current predicament masons would be more important. Fanny, your tit'o is not the Notre Dame or any other building of historic interest. Get a grip on reality.

Reactions: 30
Maybe her intention is to keep tattle going? We had been flagging lately as nothing ever happens apart from Botox, booze and bad food. Any publicity is good publicity and maybe the narc in her couldn't stand the fact we were all flagging and bored. We have been talking more about the Smug's than her. Maybe TattleNATER is Mr. Smug (only joking)

• Haha
I still don't get why she needs a resident carpenter. Never mind two. Apart from the fact that no local tradesmen will work for her. No doubt her reputation preceeds her! She must have him on a salary. And therefore a contract. Smic (basic rate of hourly pay) is about 11€ / hour. More smoke and mirroirs, look at me I give employment to locals (is he local?), I have soo much work I need to employ two carpenters. Or is he working on the black and in that case she's just dobbed Kev and Omberline in to the authorities and got it all recorded on her dumb vlogs. Maybe that's why he didn't want to be filmed... Where are the masons? I would have thought in her current predicament masons would be more important. Fanny, your tit'o is not the Notre Dame or any other building of historic interest. Get a grip on reality.
She is paying Cuz the average daily rate for a carpenter is 200 a day or more so a salary of about 70,000 a year to make radiator covers. In the time he has been at the Shitoo he has made panelling for Marquis and stripped out the big sitting room

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Billy talked about the oak windows for the convent kitchen. Roughly €25000 x 6. Uses a local French company. 👍🏼👍🏼 He has the mean and he isn’t skimping on quality I actually like that.
Fortunately Billy’s local firm can get oak; didn’t Fanny previously tell us that one of the many reasons for delay to the Grand Salon was because all the quality oak in France was going up the restoration of Notre Dame?
---

I’m enjoying Billy’s videos, especially with Sean who has added some quality to his vlogging.
Sean always came across as a nice guy when working on Michael’s cottage and yes, he has added something to Billy’s blogs from the Convent. I recently found his channel and he has some interesting content. I especially liked the visit to the place where he gets his copper pans retînned.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The CD bunch of low-lifes, pond scum and pond life just don't know when to stop. There is so much damage being done to CD in their own comments section by their own rabid fans that are not being "policed" that I think the only outcome will be they all disappear up there own arses. The fallout will not be pretty. I almost feel that they are being so self destructive our work is done. Perhaps it's time to sit back and watch the implosion...
Absolutely! Let's keep calm, keep them pissed off and watch how they tit in their own nest 🍿. Soon her comment sections are so polluted with vitriol and hate that no amount of housekeeping can safe her reputation.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I expect @Iolair can expand on this but, as I understand it, in Egyptian times they had this little crochet hook thingy that they shoved up the nose wiggled it about the hey-presto brain on a stick. I've seen The Mummy, big Hollywood blockbuster, so it must be true 🤣🤣🤣
When the kids did Ancient Egypt in school this was always the number one topic they chose for individual research. Brains in Canopic Jars as models for the class exhibition!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I tend to agree with an earlier post - SJ is not just accumulating patreon funds in her one bank account - I think she has invested funds (post salaries and purchases). She comes from a family who have done well by investing in property. I don’t think Venice or ZA. The people around her I’m sure would have advised her to invest it - even in shares.
I’d love to do her books - I bet she is missing legitimate opportunities to structure all her financial streams in the most tax efficient way in France and UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.