The Chateau Diaries #215 When Grandpa gives you a tureen at age 12, even he knows you're a queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well isn't Ms Chave a little ray of sunshine!
View attachment 1948691
---

A pretty looking dust trap that serves no purpose, that is a radiator cover. Mr Spratt said they'd have been better with cast iron radiators as for a place that size they will hold the heat better. It's not like money's an issue is it.
The vintage radiators from this UK company look lovely and definitely no need to radiator covers. https://www.vintagecastironradiators.co.uk/

Also, is Cuz going to do different custom designs for every radiator? Are they going to be different design styles or all based on art deco? What a waste of time, resources and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She hired a carpenter. Umbalines boyfriend. Seriously what does her Cuz do???? And the Patreons just keep the money pouring in
Of course she had to hire a carpenter, he's a normal carpenter whereas Armoire is a MASTER CARPENTER... 😁 There are lots of things that are beneath Armoire to do. So he does nothing but fiddle. Much like the rest of them.
At least Phillipa is actively doing something, it's nails look lovely 😀😀🙄😏🤔
---

From todays cd video:

Fanny has so much Botox and filler in her face, she looks embalmed. She has so much filler jammed in her face that she can barely open her eyes. Has she had some laser treatment or chemical peel that caused her face to look red?

Anne Marie may be in on the grift but he cannot hide that he is fed up. He held his frustration in check as 26 year old Snorts proceeded to recommend alterations to Armoir‘s radiator cover design……..later on the video we find out Armoir did not use Snorts suggestions and made the cover accorfing to his original plans. He is a good craftsman with wood.

Have you noticed Snorts always has to suggest alterations to every plan or suggest a new piece of furniture, china, etc, to purchase?

I know ocd cuz is unhappy losing the majority of his pristine workspace.

Molly the dog looks happy.
Snorts peaches and tuna combo is not appealing to me. How does the Dump crew eat the crap he fixes?

Kudos to Fanny for getting the attic window repaired after only waiting 17 years. She is on top of the restoration of the Dump, y’all. That girl can focus. The attic is still full of junk.
Perhaps Fanny is embalmed. Don't they remove your brain during the process?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Compare what Chateau de la Ferte accomplished in 2022 vs. Fanny in the past 18 years.
Restoration requires an extended focus OUTSIDE one’s self. Look at the way the workers at Chateau de la Ferte are handling those materials, so thoughtfully and with so much caring.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anne Marie may be in on the grift but he cannot hide that he is fed up. He held his frustration in check as 26 year old Snorts proceeded to recommend alterations to Armoir‘s radiator cover design……..later on the video we find out Armoir did not use Snorts suggestions and made the cover accorfing to his original plans. He is a good craftsman with wood.

Have you noticed Snorts always has to suggest alterations to every plan or suggest a new piece of furniture, china, etc, to purchase?

I know ocd cuz is unhappy losing the majority of his pristine workspace.
I also noticed whenever Phi made a suggestion for the cover, they cut out Armoir's response. But you could already tell from the tone that he was about to disagree. Not surprised that the end result looked very different from what they had discussed.

I was kinda surprised to hear that they are still planning to open the B&B this year with all the structural issues of the house. I know this is never going to happen, but with the money accumulated through the patreon funds, SJ should just do a "year of complete renovation" where they fix all those big problems at the same time, which would actually be interesting content to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I also noticed whenever Phi made a suggestion for the cover, they cut out Armoir's response. But you could already tell from the tone that he was about to disagree. Not surprised that the end result looked very different from what they had discussed.

I was kinda surprised to hear that they are still planning to open the B&B this year with all the structural issues of the house. I know this is never going to happen, but with the money accumulated through the patreon funds, SJ should just do a "year of complete renovation" where they fix all those big problems at the same time, which would actually be interesting content to watch.
I agree. I been watching Billy and it is really refreshing to see someone say they are going to do something, go buy what they need to do it, and get it done. All of her talk of doing things and she never gets anything done. With all of the money she’s been given she could have made fantastic improvements that would have led to money making activities that would have enabled her to wonderful private rooms away from guests. She has totally blown it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Billy talked about the oak windows for the convent kitchen. Roughly €25000 x 6. Uses a local French company. 👍🏼👍🏼 He has the mean and he isn’t skimping on quality I actually like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Billy talked about the oak windows for the convent kitchen. Roughly €25000 x 6. Uses a local French company. 👍🏼👍🏼 He has the mean and he isn’t skimping on quality I actually like that.
I’m enjoying Billy’s videos, especially with Sean who has added some quality to his vlogging.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure it’s €25,000 in total, not for each window..

Billy said they were looking at €3,000 for each window, but then add on fitting, €450 extra for oak, tax, etc and it comes to roughly €25k, but he was referring to the total figure for that.

It would have been a total of €18k without those added on so increased the price by €7k, rather than by €132k!

Reactions: 19
it's rather optimistic to assume that the accumulated Patreon funds are still in the account. I'm beginning to suspect that they aren't which could explain the delays in getting anything done. I wonder if they will be used to pay taxes, fines etc? We all need to remember what and who we're dealing with here.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
they are rabid

Beccky Nater
11min
Ella I agree 100%....Chloe I think you are really reaching and stretching things a bit here😘You seem to be here to stir the same 🫕 as Matthias IMPO
I’m so far behind but I’m desperate to catch up to see if you all sussed Becckys identity on here. If you did I 100% agree with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
NO! That was a joke!
Some idiot made the comment that she and her co-commenting buddies would be happy to cover Matthias's donation if SJ would kick him off as a patreon. So in SJ's voice I made the crack that he gave $500...
Sorry for confusion
No confusion really, but thanks for pointing out. However, my point still stands. If a top tier patreon pays 100$ per month and a dozen, or more, get pissed off with this new wave of attacking that's money gone forever. I sure as hell wouldn't stick around to have those kind of comments slung at me. I'd give myself a jolly good talking to for being so stupid then go out and splurge on something for me 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Clara has confirmed Fannys buys subscribers and Potts advises her on these issues,

Jun 28, 2022

She surely is. She is trying to be more careful about it as she doesn't want to get caught (again) and it was explained to her (by Potty, mister know it all when it comes to anything internet related) that it harms her channel and the levels of engagement in the long run. But we all know how head-strong she can be when she wants something and she wants to cross the 200k as she believes it is good for optics.
Comment from the latest CD vlog…come over to Tattle, Joyce!

View attachment 1948497

And, Caroline Gooder still putting a spin on everything…

View attachment 1948500
There’s a five year plan?! I didn’t know there was a plan at all 🤯
---

She hired a carpenter. Umbalines boyfriend. Seriously what does her Cuz do???? And the Patreons just keep the money pouring in
Carpenter or handyman? If he’s a carpenter, could this be a hint that Cuz is getting restless?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yep. Phillip is in the devaluation stage.
God. I hope it's not a long drawn out thing. Make it quick, like pulling off a well stuck plaster. No one deserves to suffer (us not phyll-arse. Phyll-arse should definately suffer for all the tit we've had to put up with from him) a long drawn out departure. In the words of Miranda Priestly - do it now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.