The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bundaberg Rum and Bundaberg Ginger Beer are the BEST for Dark & Stormys!

LOL, the similarities between Sandra Lee and Fanny are uncanny! If Food Network sends "Aunt Sandy" to the Shitoo, I'm claiming royalties! (Disclaimer: Sandra Lee is NOT my aunt. She's just referred to as "Aunt Sandy", and hosted a popular cooking show in the US called "Semi-Homemade", which is a hot mess to watch- it's awful! Aunt Sandy matches each episode with cocktails- and I suspect she is generally half-crocked during the majority of the filming. Her recipes are so bogan they are hysterical- "Make truffles to gift your friends and family using cake frosting in a tub!" "Potato salad from tinned potatoes!" Google some of her videos and prepare yourself- they are like a train wreck, but you can't stop watching!) Here are some highlights of Aunt Sandy:

Unlike Fanny, Aunt Sandy is so bad, she’s good. SL is simply, unintentional cooking perfection. She’s the yin to Julia Child’s yang.😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
And you can keep it 😉😄 My mum always made a trifle for occasions and they were good but not a huge fan myself. So 70's. So Abigail's party darhling. G&T Tone.
Such a classic... Abigails party.... loved it. x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Very odd… @ProfessorPlum just recently rejoined the discussion here after a long hiatus but gets called out by name today in SJ’s comments. Of all the Tattlers to specifically call out? Strange. Maybe the rest of us aren’t trying hard enough! 😆
Thanks, Ky. It might have been that screen cap of Villioti humiliating the black girl and her mother with the meat voucher. In robbing them of their dignity in this way, particularly in the service of advancing himself and his friends, the principal allegedly implicates Stephanie and her mother in an offense against South African law. I’m not surprised that Princess wouldn’t be happy with me in bringing this to people’s attention (again). It’s always been my feeling that Stephanie Jarvis’s Chateau Unwrapped channel was created on the back of an underprivileged black girl, and no amount of basic school tuition could compensate for how she was used to advance and enrich Stephanie and her mother’s wealthy friends.

Or, maybe Princess is pissed because I’m actually looking at and talking about Daddy’s celebrated paintings (again). If my father seemed to have a focus on semen and birth control in his work (there are more of this ilk), then I might take that personally myself and even become defensive of him; we get it, he’s your dad. Don’t shoot the messenger?

1675533508969.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Julia N'kora
11 hours ago (edited)
Some of those haters will get their "just desserts" of that we may be certainView attachment 1935224View attachment 1935225View attachment 1935226View attachment 1935227

View attachment 1935228
Stefanie Yuuly
7 hours ago
@Julia N'kora God bless you Julia and Stephanie at this holy time of Candlemas which this year coincides with Groundhog Day, Stephanie is truly a saint to put up with all the haters. If Stephanie tells the truth, which we know she always does, and doesn't deceive her loyal viewers, then the haters will be defeated and Stephanie needn't worry about the online haters for the next 6 weeks. View attachment 1935229

View attachment 1935230
Loise Moorney
3 hours ago
@Stefanie Yuuly Steph always tells the truth...that is what they hate.Her honesty shines through...we have seen all the good , bad ( the ceiling collapse from the bathroom, the dreadful news about the structural issues in the grande salon) the mad (moving the sheepView attachment 1935231) and the sad (Ian's death,View attachment 1935232Stephanie's midnight dash to and stay in hospital with poor Philip waiting patiently in the car for news). That is why her Channel appeals so widely. It is a beautifully filmed "fly on the wall" reality series and for me beats any rubbish offered by the BBC. I only watch Escape to the Château DIY to see Steph and Gerry (and Rebecca &Tim @Chateau de La Ruche? Plus Anna and Philipp in Honfleur). I know this will wind up the Karens like Prof Plum and the Comte de Monte Christo, Gracie Mckittens , Karma Baby , Pekey, Griftwood and the other 15 haters.. so GOOD. I enjoy getting under their thin old stretched skins View attachment 1935233View attachment 1935234View attachment 1935235 .Vive Lalanders I sayView attachment 1935236View attachment 1935237View attachment 1935238
Read more

So tempting to correct the spelling and grammar, isn't it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Geraldine could be the Tartan Terror... I'm trying to make the connection to Srewob or Bowers in reverse but that cannot be a surname, apologies if it is anyones surname on Tattle.
You are correct - " Geri Bowyer" is bumping gums in Tracing Ollie and Clammy Knickers' comments too. I'm surprised that Louse Moomintroll hasn't joined the party.
I'm not hiding my ID here - I'm Jesus Jeeves, the Dopey Dauphin's butler. He's always so desperate for someone to talk to and tells me everything I need to know.

Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 18.03.05.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
A few examples of S. Girl aka Fanny getting snippy in comments to cd video new antiques for a French castle aired 8 days ago. Enjoy!

Barbara Grace
8 days ago
When are Percy and mummy going to be at LA lande permanently?

S. girl
7 days ago
Probably never. Percy has children and grandchildren in SA. Is he supposed to move away from them permanently? They go back and forth. Plus since it's summer in SA when its winter at Lalande and vice versa, they never have to be in freezing weather for extended periods.

Fanny ( s. Girl/Caroline Gooder) did not respond this question.

Madeline Atkin
8 days ago
How is Jerry related to Stephanie?

Fanny also has a storage unit in London for all her crap!

M. Thomas
8 days ago
Did I miss something. Where did the truckloads of furniture come from? Storage? Was it already purchased from earlier? I’m a bit confused

S. girl
7 days ago
0:08

M. Thomas
M. Thomas
4 days ago (edited)
@S. girl yes she picking up furniture but from where?

S. girl
S. girl
4 days ago (edited)
@M. Thomas At least some of it was being stored at her London flat. Perhaps she had a storage unit too. She didn't say. Does it matter where it was being stored?

S girl defensive about video output

Karen Carswell
8 days ago
Can I ask if you are only doing one video a week from now on?

S. girl
7 days ago
Just for month of January

S. girl
S. girl
7 days ago
And remember, she still does a Patreon video every week as well as Château Unwrapped

S Girl is not giving up her london flat
Sophia
8 days ago
You didn’t give up your London flat 😮?/

Christine Donoghue
Christine Donohue
8 days ago
I think Stephanie uses it as rental income?

S. girl
S. girl
7 days ago
No.

Nutty lives in the best staff room at the Dump.

m1cajah
8 days ago
So I have to ask. Where is Nati staying since that room (where Michael’s Hawaiian shirt was found) was SUPPOSED to be her apartment??

1 reply
caroline gooder
caroline gooder
5 days ago
She has the traditional best staff room, which has the view of the chapel, the last it was filmed.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
You are correct - " Geri Bowyer" is bumping gums in Tracing Ollie and Clammy Knickers' comments too. I'm surprised that Louse Moomintroll hasn't joined the party. View attachment 1935657
ha ha not sure what is sadder me getting caught posting 47 times in a day when I should be working or someone taking the time to count my diatribe. They are obviously also as sad as me if not sadder because they have been reading here a very long time Mojo hasn't been on here for yonks. Clearly I have something in common with Fanny spouting bollocks on line when I should be working

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
MUMMY OWNS THE BUILDING WHERE GERRY’S TAXI BUSINESS IS LOCATED!!!! ANOTHER JARVIS ASSET NEVER MENTIONED BEFORE!

S. girl ( aka Stephanfraudie Jarvis)
7 days ago
She's overseeing the replacement of a garage door on a building she owns. I think it's the one where Gerry's taxi company is.

HOW MANY OTHER JARVIS ASSETS HAVE THEY NEVER MENTIONED BEFORE? The millionaire Jarvis crew just keep grifting. Just think of all the times that Millionaire battle axe Mummy greedily grabbed grifted presents from viewers who have limited incomes and means. Then when out in public totes yet another $1,000 + designer bag to carry her grifted goods.

This is from the 8 day old cd video antiques for a french castle.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Fanny is back at the shitoo, bored and has time to lie in bed and play online games. Fanny's just pissed that we've caught so many of her recent timey wimey lies and outed her recent travels. Fanny knows we have eyes on her and her pending Venice trip.

Watch out Fanny - 15 tattlers are watching you! 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

p.s. Fanny - better you spend your time uploading your vlogs on time instead of coming up with fake aliases to troll legitimate followers online.
It wasn't us that outed her recently hidden trip to Paris Fashion Week, it was one of her.
Fanny is back at the shitoo, bored and has time to lie in bed and play online games. Fanny's just pissed that we've caught so many of her recent timey wimey lies and outed her recent travels. Fanny knows we have eyes on her and her pending Venice trip.

Watch out Fanny - 15 tattlers are watching you! 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

p.s. Fanny - better you spend your time uploading your vlogs on time instead of coming up with fake aliases to troll legitimate followers online.
And remember, it wasn't us who outed her on her recent trip to Paris Fashion Week, it was one of her own entourage. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks, Ky. It might have been that screen cap of Villioti humiliating the black girl and her mother with the meat voucher. In robbing them of their dignity in this way, particularly in the service of advancing himself and his friends, the principal allegedly implicates Stephanie and her mother in an offense against South African law. I’m not surprised that Princess wouldn’t be happy with me in bringing this to people’s attention (again). It’s always been my feeling that Stephanie Jarvis’s Chateau Unwrapped channel was created on the back of an underprivileged black girl, and no amount of basic school tuition could compensate for how she was used to advance and enrich Stephanie and her mother’s wealthy friends.

Or, maybe Princess is pissed because I’m actually looking at and talking about Daddy’s celebrated paintings (again). If my father seemed to have a focus on semen and birth control in his work (there are more of this ilk), then I might take that personally myself and even become defensive of him; we get it, he’s your dad. Don’t shoot the messenger?

View attachment 1935646
❤ You definitely struck a nerve! It’s clear that Loise Moorney is very familiar with Tattle and members here. But she/he is savvy enough not to mention the Tattle site by name…only member names. They’re trying to get a reaction but not drive traffic to Tattle. Seems like Loise is someone with a vested interest in CD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A few examples of S. Girl aka Fanny getting snippy in comments to cd video new antiques for a French castle aired 8 days ago. Enjoy!

Barbara Grace
8 days ago
When are Percy and mummy going to be at LA lande permanently?

S. girl
7 days ago
Probably never. Percy has children and grandchildren in SA. Is he supposed to move away from them permanently? They go back and forth. Plus since it's summer in SA when its winter at Lalande and vice versa, they never have to be in freezing weather for extended periods.

Fanny ( s. Girl/Caroline Gooder) did not respond this question.

Madeline Atkin
8 days ago
How is Jerry related to Stephanie?

Fanny also has a storage unit in London for all her crap!

M. Thomas
8 days ago
Did I miss something. Where did the truckloads of furniture come from? Storage? Was it already purchased from earlier? I’m a bit confused

S. girl
7 days ago
0:08

M. Thomas
M. Thomas
4 days ago (edited)
@S. girl yes she picking up furniture but from where?

S. girl
S. girl
4 days ago (edited)
@M. Thomas At least some of it was being stored at her London flat. Perhaps she had a storage unit too. She didn't say. Does it matter where it was being stored?

S girl defensive about video output

Karen Carswell
8 days ago
Can I ask if you are only doing one video a week from now on?

S. girl
7 days ago
Just for month of January

S. girl
S. girl
7 days ago
And remember, she still does a Patreon video every week as well as Château Unwrapped

S Girl is not giving up her london flat
Sophia
8 days ago
You didn’t give up your London flat 😮?/

Christine Donoghue
Christine Donohue
8 days ago
I think Stephanie uses it as rental income?

S. girl
S. girl
7 days ago
No.

Nutty lives in the best staff room at the Dump.

m1cajah
8 days ago
So I have to ask. Where is Nati staying since that room (where Michael’s Hawaiian shirt was found) was SUPPOSED to be her apartment??

1 reply
caroline gooder
caroline gooder
5 days ago
She has the traditional best staff room, which has the view of the chapel, the last it was filmed.
Funny, S.girl was busy on Daniel Preston's latest flog comments.

S. girl
11 hours ago
Yes

S. girl

11 hours ago
Sometimes a song is just a song with a catchy tune and a good beat. Dan has used this song on and off over a really long time now.

S. girl

9 hours ago
@Lynn Mahoney What does that have to do with anything? 🙄

S. girl

12 hours ago
Kind of, but I think what Dan uses is the traditional lime, sand, water mixture and it doesn't have cement or polymers in it like modern stucco does.

S. girl

11 hours ago
His former partner and their boys are currently living in this house. This is just an addition. Dan lives elsewhere as they're no longer a couple.

S. girl

11 hours ago
Yeah, I hope so too. He said they were hard to get though and scarce (usually) = expensive

S. girl

12 hours ago
Dan didn't contact you. That's a scam

S. girl

11 hours ago
He said he's not intending to sell it

S. girl

12 hours ago
He had it done in Turkey. The office was Attelia Oral & Dental Health Centre. He did a couple of vlogs in May 2022

S. girl

11 hours ago
It's a traditional mixture of lime, sand and water. It doesn't have any cement or polymers in it like stucco does.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Here is an explanation for the Ruthless title. Caroline Gooder aka Fanny comment 8 days ago in cd comments new antiques for a french castle.

C Rae
8 days ago
The guestion everyone is wanting to ask. Is Michael moving to Lalande or just his stuff?

5 replies
caroline gooder
caroline gooder
8 days ago
Michael officially moved to Lalande last year. He travels for his Formula One photography career. He finally can do the photography full time. He has a bed/sitting room in the tack room and a separate storage room in the attic. Stephanie made him move his stuff out of Narnia. Yeah!

C Rae
C Rae
8 days ago
@Caroline gooder Good to see you, Caroline. He's had the tack room tower for years, but his main base was in Amsterdam with Ruth. He's been back and forth for years. What is new is that he is now working full time with his photography for Formula One racing and no longer working in Amsterdam. I'm just wondering if Laland will now be his home base instead.

Potts no longer working in Amsterdam? Sounds like he cleaned out his place in Amsterdam and is leasing it out. Potts now lives at the Dump with no Ruthie visiting/ living with him in Amsterdam. Ruthie is somewhere else working on the tv show she is involved in and is not at the Dump. Have they broken up? Either way, Potts is Ruthless. Explains why Fanny was trying to get Potts to sit next to her on her dirty pink soda in front of the wood burner, trying to spark a romantic vibe or rumour for her videos or to snipe at Ruthie?

Is C RAE another Dump alias or just a rabid fan used to work with Gooder to release info for the Shittelaine? I think yes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
In France apparently cohabitation does not give any obligation to cohabiting partners, does not provide automatic protection of one another, or any solidarity for the expenses of everyday living. Snorty better watch out that when Fanny eventually kicks him out she doesn't keep all of his Grandad's precious items, all the porcelain, everything he's purchased on her dime, and his brooch collection.
it will just be him , his old china . She may let him take the wigs from the attic.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It's all too much of a coincidence, isn't it? Ollie trying to "out" me in the live chat by dissing up an ancient fantasy I was never a part of (I guess he only half read Stephanie Jarvis memo and forgot to act under an alias...very much like him to be so naïve), all the namedropping in the comments. To me, this is a sign that her entourage is getting fed up with being dragged into her nonsense and have demanded action against us. Jarvis might think she's this master manipulator who can turn things around by-laying on peoples sentiment. I very much doubt she will succeed and indeed expect more people to come join us here.
I'm also of the opinion it's because, thanks to Karma baby! we can now what the Patreon vlogs here on Tattle again. When a furious Fanny heard that news, she probably headed straight to cocktail corner. Philipp would have been all 'Now calm down darling'... so puking solicitous.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Funny, S.girl was busy on Daniel Preston's latest flog comments.

S. girl
11 hours ago
Yes
S. girl
11 hours ago
Sometimes a song is just a song with a catchy tune and a good beat. Dan has used this song on and off over a really long time now.
S. girl
9 hours ago
@Lynn Mahoney What does that have to do with anything? 🙄
S. girl
12 hours ago
Kind of, but I think what Dan uses is the traditional lime, sand, water mixture and it doesn't have cement or polymers in it like modern stucco does.
S. girl
11 hours ago
His former partner and their boys are currently living in this house. This is just an addition. Dan lives elsewhere as they're no longer a couple.
S. girl
11 hours ago
Yeah, I hope so too. He said they were hard to get though and scarce (usually) = expensive
S. girl
12 hours ago
Dan didn't contact you. That's a scam
S. girl
11 hours ago
He said he's not intending to sell it
S. girl
12 hours ago
He had it done in Turkey. The office was Attelia Oral & Dental Health Centre. He did a couple of vlogs in May 2022
S. girl
11 hours ago
It's a traditional mixture of lime, sand and water. It doesn't have any cement or polymers in it like stucco does.
SGirl sound like she’s dating Dan or related to!
---

When does the Cuz start fixing the beams??????????????????????????????? He’s done nothing for at least 2 months.
Are you kidding he cleaned out five vanloads who else did that? He seems to be the only one doing anything besides playing with porcelain

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.