The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just all getting too convoluted and confusing to follow who is who and whose side they are on. To compound it all on my ipad when I watch any you tube video I can no longer see any of the comments or have the option to make a comment. I don’t know how to fix this not that I want to comment but it would be quite amusing to scroll through all of the madness going on, so if there is someone with a brain cell out there can you lend it to me to fix this little problem please.
I can’t help if I never seem to log on when it’s alive I think the whole Premier thing is stupid it’s supposed to make something special but if it is done every week how is it special
---

Maybe “just desserts” is a veiled reference to the trifle recipes or that we are not to be trifled with 🤣
We do occasionally discuss desserts and several recipes in fact I remember a titillating conversation about Keylime pie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wouldn't say Fanny isn't compassionate but it's not her long suit. She's definitely transactional so any compassion Fanny does exhibit is always based on quid pro quo and what's in it for her.
IMHO, I think Fanny lacks empathy and compassion for anyone, any creature, and anything that is not her. She cries only for herself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
this reminds me of an autumflowerarragement one of my mothers friends had made with as center a huge gourd in the form of a big penis and balls...she didnt noticed it and placed it proud in front of her window...for the whole village to see...my mother visited and had a huge laugh when she came back home...she said omg Louise has a huge penis in front of her window...but she didnt had the courage to tell Louise... :LOL: it was there for a few weeks untill one of her daughters made her to look at her arrangement with different eyes..
Everybody Love Raymond: Marie's Sculpture - similar thing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Back in the day, when eBay was new and fun, I was guilty of this. Mr. T Rex referred to it as "Drunk Bay", as I'd have a few martinis and bid on random things (mainly boat stuff). It was always like Christmas when the post arrived with things I did not remember buying (that was when it would take weeks for things to ship)- new stainless hardware, 1/2" teak tongue and groove floor planks, a 12V blender... I was in my 20s and outgrew that phase- but I did get some really good deals, and everything had a functional use.

Confession: I actually LIKE the metal ball cage chandeliers and lamps! They would look fantastic in a minimalist modern setting (white walls, white furniture, hardwood floors- think an upscale Pottery Barn living room, or even the Magnolia farmhouse.) They are wrong for IJ's cluttered room, and Fanny's hodgepodge flat- once again, this showcases Fanny's terrible design choices!
Am I the only one who's never, ever used ebay?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
❤ You definitely struck a nerve! It’s clear that Loise Moorney is very familiar with Tattle and members here. But she/he is savvy enough not to mention the Tattle site by name…only member names. They’re trying to get a reaction but not drive traffic to Tattle. Seems like Loise is someone with a vested interest in CD.
could also be Brenda gibbons...she is used to stick her snout in things..and also not shy from a lie of two...and she is reading here from day one...

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm also of the opinion it's because, thanks to Karma baby! we can now what the Patreon vlogs here on Tattle again. When a furious Fanny heard that news, she probably headed straight to cocktail corner. Philipp would have been all 'Now calm down darling'... so puking solicitous.
I'd love to see this scene in her next vlog :p

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd love to see this scene in her next vlog :p
i would probably throw some of that filthy "china" around. and if someone came with "now calm down darling ..." he would get a slap or two or some filthy "china" in his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Info from Caroline Gooder aka in comments to cd blog Marie Kondo:

caroline gooder
2 weeks ago
One day, Scotman will get his apartment and retire there, so everything will get repainted. 😘😘 Grandma

Caroline Gooder aka Fanny:
2 weeks ago
Wait-Amaury has a brother?? We must visit him! 😍

2 replies
urmysunshine90
urmysunshine90
2 weeks ago
And where has he been during all these family holidays? Lol

caroline gooder
caroline gooder
2 weeks ago (edited)
The brother and his family are in the UK. Remember when we saw the house Amaury's parents had decorated so wonderfully. They said the other family would stay there. Amaury's parents and Isabelle and Percy were visiting them also during the season. I think someone said there are grandkids. They don't appear in the vlogs. Isabelle also has a brother and family, If I remember correctly from the wedding, They live in France. I'll have to rewatch the wedding vlog again.😘😘🙃
Show less

Tamalia Alisjahbana
2 weeks ago
Amaury has a brother called Johnny? Incredible! And you have never had him on Chateau Diaries. Is he like Nick and does not want to be filmed?

caroline gooder
caroline gooder
2 weeks ago
Yes. He and his family live in the UK.

MidnightVisions
2 weeks ago
@3:34 I'm surprised Dan didn't take that work bench

caroline gooder
caroline gooder
2 weeks ago
Dan's van is in the shop, so his car isn't big enough to take it. Dan set up a workshop at his grandfather's, and he may not want it.

PHI PHI IS NOT WEARING. WEDDING RING!!!
Bob Kass
2 weeks ago
Excuse me, but did I miss something? I couldn't help but notice that Phillip is wearing a wedding ring. If I'm mistaken please disregard. If not, Congratulations!

caroline gooder
2 weeks ago
It is his grandfather's ring, not a wedding ring. Stephanie wears her father's ring. They prayed for their loved ones in a cathedral during one vlog and explained the rings. Not a dry eye in the house vlog.

Phi Phi and Potts too busy to do the shop.
T
2 weeks ago
I don't know what happened to the shop you were creating. Some of the things you are unearthing could go in there to sell

caroline gooder
2 weeks ago
The shop is full till visitors buy stuff. Philip and Michael Potts were going to expand the online shop. You can buy Michael's photos there, for example, but they have no time.

AND

MrMrs
2 weeks ago
What happened with the store?

caroline gooder
2 weeks ago
It is there and quite full. The B&B season doesn't start till summer.

THE B AND B SEASON DOES NOT START TILL SUMMER? More smoke and mirrors confusion and chaos from Dumpmaster Fanny.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm confused, believe me it doesn't take much lately, but where is Loise (strange spelling, in my day it was Louise) any way that's by the by, Loise Moorney (not to be mistaken with Mooney which has a totally different imagery or maybe arse it a very apt alternative, so many commas here, I digress. Where did she post her comment? Was it on the live chat, or the comments and if so, how is she able to identify @Karma baby! & @Just Grift Wood do you post under your Tattle names? It always make me laugh that people who have newly discovered Tattle take to the battlements with their bows and arrows and fire random accusations without doing their research. Let's face it Tattle is a mine of speculation and confirmed information, they could learn so much if they just took the time to read. There is so much family history, individal background on so many topics, much more than youu would ever get from watching a 30 minute vlog. We know all of the characters past and present, can tell you how they are connected, what they do in their own jobs, etc, etc and yet they call out a Patreon for dareing to share her thoughts.. Loise Moorney please do your research and then feel free to share your opinions with us.
I have never commented on any of their videos, EVER! And I’m not planning to start now…
I called this user Karen and I stand by it! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thanks, Ky. It might have been that screen cap of Villioti humiliating the black girl and her mother with the meat voucher. In robbing them of their dignity in this way, particularly in the service of advancing himself and his friends, the principal allegedly implicates Stephanie and her mother in an offense against South African law. I’m not surprised that Princess wouldn’t be happy with me in bringing this to people’s attention (again). It’s always been my feeling that Stephanie Jarvis’s Chateau Unwrapped channel was created on the back of an underprivileged black girl, and no amount of basic school tuition could compensate for how she was used to advance and enrich Stephanie and her mother’s wealthy friends.

Or, maybe Princess is pissed because I’m actually looking at and talking about Daddy’s celebrated paintings (again). If my father seemed to have a focus on semen and birth control in his work (there are more of this ilk), then I might take that personally myself and even become defensive of him; we get it, he’s your dad. Don’t shoot the messenger?

View attachment 1935646
She also got called out on breaking her promise to the vilotti scholarship recipient to take the young woman to Paris fashion week. Fanny got busted going to the Paris fashion week and had to make up an excuse that she( Fanny) had another year to taken the Vilotti scholarship winner to Paris fashion week. Fanny could take the winner to the 2024 Paris fashion week.
Will that ever happen? Nope, just more empty promises from the Shittelaine, as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You know how you get bored sometimes, sitting around waiting for your just desserts? Well, there’s always buymeacoffee for a laugh! I don’t recognize Dan in his comments there, but then there’s the hilarious Ryan… I could buy him a croissant, but what I really want to buy him is a shirt and a can of deodorant. Does that make me wrong?

1675540137036.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just a comment on wine - I haven't had wine for years now because I became allergic to wine and fortified wine (had a chat with a wine expert and he reckoned it could be what they put in it to speed up the fermentation process these days) - but I was under the impression that boxed wine is actually very nice wine. Admittedly, back in my youth it was cheap shite.
Possibly NZ wine is all pretty good - I remember backpacking around Aussie years ago and we got the cheapest wine we could find and it was foul - couldn't even drink it and we were just not used to bad wine ie: undrinkable. Can't remember where it was from though - and I remember having, sort of middle range wine in France and not being very impressed - but my palate is very much new world wines (NZ, Australia, Chile etc) and wasn't used to old world wines.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
caroline gooder
2 weeks ago
Dan's van is in the shop, so his car isn't big enough to take it. Dan set up a workshop at his grandfather's, and he may not want it.
Maybe Caroline should re-watch the vlog in which Omberline brought over her puppies? The green Not the Man Van was parked besides her car.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's all too much of a coincidence, isn't it? Ollie trying to "out" me in the live chat by dissing up an ancient fantasy I was never a part of (I guess he only half read Stephanie Jarvis memo and forgot to act under an alias...very much like him to be so naïve), all the namedropping in the comments. To me, this is a sign that her entourage is getting fed up with being dragged into her nonsense and have demanded action against us. Jarvis might think she's this master manipulator who can turn things around by-laying on peoples sentiment. I very much doubt she will succeed and indeed expect more people to come join us here.
I for one, am shaking in my boots that my fake name, on an anonymous website, in which I signed up with an anonymous email address, is being mentioned in YT comments by an anonymous user with a fake name!

What is a hag to do to stay safe in such uncertain times? 🧙‍♀️😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
We have to dismantle wood shop cd video 3/weeks ago
Caroline Gooder pushing another Chelsea flower show trip:

Kate Hobbs
3 weeks ago (edited)
Did I miss something? The little pavilion from Chelsea flower show? Or is my forgettery working better than my memory! 🤣🤣🤣

caroline gooder
3 weeks ago (edited)
Is that what they bought at the Chelsea flower show? I hope they go again this year. I wanted the William Morris inspired wood paneling. One day, they will have the pool and an Orangey where the tennis court is currently. As a pool is just a water feature, they could do a waterfall or any of the fanciful things from the show.

Business site for Anne Marie?

Frankie Gurnick
Frankie Gurnick
3 weeks ago
Another brilliant vlog! The garden looks amazing and the sheep 🤣🥰 so cute! And Molly her expression says it all 🤣🤣.

Can't wait to see the new boiler, next winter will be even better 🥰🥰

The Norwegian feast looked great! 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤❤❤ can't wait for the next vlog!!!🥰🥰

Barbara Gardner
Barbara Gardner
3 weeks ago
...a better solution than Emery leaving LaLande.

caroline gooder
3 weeks ago
There is a huge granary about 10 minutes from Lalande that has a modern part and a burned-out part and a tiny cottage. Oliver was looking at it for an art school before his family found the art nouveau house in Spain to renovate. It would someday be a great place for a business for Amaury in a few years. Woodshop and restoration project in one place. Cottage to live in. I always wondered who lives there now.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
We have to dismantle wood shop cd video 3/weeks ago
Caroline Gooder pushing another Chelsea flower show trip:

Kate Hobbs
3 weeks ago (edited)
Did I miss something? The little pavilion from Chelsea flower show? Or is my forgettery working better than my memory! 🤣🤣🤣

caroline gooder
3 weeks ago (edited)
Is that what they bought at the Chelsea flower show? I hope they go again this year. I wanted the William Morris inspired wood paneling. One day, they will have the pool and an Orangey where the tennis court is currently. As a pool is just a water feature, they could do a waterfall or any of the fanciful things from the show.

Business site for Anne Marie?

Frankie Gurnick
Frankie Gurnick
3 weeks ago
Another brilliant vlog! The garden looks amazing and the sheep 🤣🥰 so cute! And Molly her expression says it all 🤣🤣.

Can't wait to see the new boiler, next winter will be even better 🥰🥰

The Norwegian feast looked great! 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤❤❤ can't wait for the next vlog!!!🥰🥰

Barbara Gardner
Barbara Gardner
3 weeks ago
...a better solution than Emery leaving LaLande.

caroline gooder
3 weeks ago
There is a huge granary about 10 minutes from Lalande that has a modern part and a burned-out part and a tiny cottage. Oliver was looking at it for an art school before his family found the art nouveau house in Spain to renovate. It would someday be a great place for a business for Amaury in a few years. Woodshop and restoration project in one place. Cottage to live in. I always wondered who lives there now.
It must make these poor delusional fools so happy that F4F will have a pool and an orangery on their dime

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.