The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When does the Cuz start fixing the beams??????????????????????????????? He’s done nothing for at least 2 months.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ain't gonna happen. It would cost her too much money.....unless she married him, divorced him, and he had Lieland as part of the divorce settlement..
In France apparently cohabitation does not give any obligation to cohabiting partners, does not provide automatic protection of one another, or any solidarity for the expenses of everyday living. Snorty better watch out that when Fanny eventually kicks him out she doesn't keep all of his Grandad's precious items, all the porcelain, everything he's purchased on her dime, and his brooch collection.

Reactions: 14
This is getting funnier-now you have more than one person mentioning us in the comments @lolair take a bow. They clearly are not reading here thoroughly

Jesus is King
15 hours ago
Sorry Stephanie but I really can't stand a man wearing nail polish...it's vulgar...not classy or sassy but sissy.View attachment 1934765 You are very feminine and would suit a masculine man which your partner could be without the long hair and nail polish. I'm a woman and so it's my observation especially when he is showing a piece of porcelain...I'm focused on his horrible nails instead of the beautiful porcelain. But do love what you are doing to La La Land. View attachment 1934766

View attachment 1934767
Julia N'kora
7 hours ago
What a nasty , spiteful comment. You sound like Griftwood or Lolair. Men can wear nail polish too . What are you? (Stuck in 1982 no doubt). Move with the times...don't watch this channel if you don't like it. You are just trolling. Philip is a fantastic fellow , perhaps you could learn some good manners and charm from himView attachment 1934768View attachment 1934769
Notice how this persona is using dark skin emoji’s now that Staph has been called out over her lack of diversity at the shitt-oo!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I guess Stephanie Jarvis has found the spreadsheet with aliases again and decided to add a few? Funny, as this coincides with information I received last week about new strategies being plotted to battle the negativity that is invading her online empire. She's worried. Really worried.

Here’s the recipe to battle negativity:

1. All shopping stops. No more eBay. No more. Emmaus. No more clothes.

2. The Crap Unwrapped channel is shut down and all gifts are returned to senders.

3. All CD vlog income from YouTube is donated to charity.

4. Travel channel is shut down.

5. Moratorium on all travel. The chatelaine stays home.

6. Return to 2-3 CD vlogs a week.

7. Real serious renovations happen.

8. Lake is abandoned and never discussed again.

9. Timelines are not messed with.

10. Fill-up is sent home to transition and never seen again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
"Stephanie always tells the truth" that Mooney cult member needs to read here a little closer I suspect, the daft mare. Fanny lies more than anyone I have ever seen.
Those are very odd examples of Fanny's honesty & integrity:

Ceiling collapse from the bathroom - Fanny wrongly blamed it on Ian and set Ian up so she could hire Cuz instead (+ tried to stiff Ian his $ per Clara)

Structural issues in the grande salon - Fanny knew about the lack of structural integrity long before she came up her stupid idea to panel the GS. Ripping out the paneling just exacerbated the pre-existing problem and she spent months hiding the structural problems from her viewers and delaying work (but we saw the props holding up the ceiling)

Moving Sheep - Fanny doesn't take proper care of those sheep and last time they were moved she hide behind the derelict garden fence with a cup of tea

Ian the Plaster - what reason would anyone have to lie abut Ian the Plasterer's death? How odd!

Stephanie's midnight dash to and stay in hospital - Fanny's never came clean about her hospital stints, except to use them as an excuse to stay in bed, gain sympathy to feed her narc personality and bugger off on a 2 week holiday in the Dordogne.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Julia N'kora
11 hours ago (edited)
Some of those haters will get their "just desserts" of that we may be certainView attachment 1935224View attachment 1935225View attachment 1935226View attachment 1935227

View attachment 1935228
Stefanie Yuuly
7 hours ago
@Julia N'kora God bless you Julia and Stephanie at this holy time of Candlemas which this year coincides with Groundhog Day, Stephanie is truly a saint to put up with all the haters. If Stephanie tells the truth, which we know she always does, and doesn't deceive her loyal viewers, then the haters will be defeated and Stephanie needn't worry about the online haters for the next 6 weeks. View attachment 1935229

View attachment 1935230
Loise Moorney
3 hours ago
@Stefanie Yuuly Steph always tells the truth...that is what they hate.Her honesty shines through...we have seen all the good , bad ( the ceiling collapse from the bathroom, the dreadful news about the structural issues in the grande salon) the mad (moving the sheepView attachment 1935231) and the sad (Ian's death,View attachment 1935232Stephanie's midnight dash to and stay in hospital with poor Philip waiting patiently in the car for news). That is why her Channel appeals so widely. It is a beautifully filmed "fly on the wall" reality series and for me beats any rubbish offered by the BBC. I only watch Escape to the Château DIY to see Steph and Gerry (and Rebecca &Tim @Chateau de La Ruche? Plus Anna and Philipp in Honfleur). I know this will wind up the Karens like Prof Plum and the Comte de Monte Christo, Gracie Mckittens , Karma Baby , Pekey, Griftwood and the other 15 haters.. so GOOD. I enjoy getting under their thin old stretched skins View attachment 1935233View attachment 1935234View attachment 1935235 .Vive Lalanders I sayView attachment 1935236View attachment 1935237View attachment 1935238
Read more

Looney Mooney ........
boring.jpg

get over yourself.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
318B14AF-B08D-4E51-9700-4657C2704C96.png
Patsy from Columbia cooking made me laugh with the reference to lactose intolerance. He’s really desperate at this point to be showing us a Christmas Eve dish. Must be chasing another lost dog and too busy for new content. BTW, does Stewie do anything????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Julia N'kora
11 hours ago (edited)
Some of those haters will get their "just desserts" of that we may be certainView attachment 1935224View attachment 1935225View attachment 1935226View attachment 1935227

View attachment 1935228
Stefanie Yuuly
7 hours ago
@Julia N'kora God bless you Julia and Stephanie at this holy time of Candlemas which this year coincides with Groundhog Day, Stephanie is truly a saint to put up with all the haters. If Stephanie tells the truth, which we know she always does, and doesn't deceive her loyal viewers, then the haters will be defeated and Stephanie needn't worry about the online haters for the next 6 weeks. View attachment 1935229

View attachment 1935230
Loise Moorney
3 hours ago
@Stefanie Yuuly Steph always tells the truth...that is what they hate.Her honesty shines through...we have seen all the good , bad ( the ceiling collapse from the bathroom, the dreadful news about the structural issues in the grande salon) the mad (moving the sheepView attachment 1935231) and the sad (Ian's death,View attachment 1935232Stephanie's midnight dash to and stay in hospital with poor Philip waiting patiently in the car for news). That is why her Channel appeals so widely. It is a beautifully filmed "fly on the wall" reality series and for me beats any rubbish offered by the BBC. I only watch Escape to the Château DIY to see Steph and Gerry (and Rebecca &Tim @Chateau de La Ruche? Plus Anna and Philipp in Honfleur). I know this will wind up the Karens like Prof Plum and the Comte de Monte Christo, Gracie Mckittens , Karma Baby , Pekey, Griftwood and the other 15 haters.. so GOOD. I enjoy getting under their thin old stretched skins View attachment 1935233View attachment 1935234View attachment 1935235 .Vive Lalanders I sayView attachment 1935236View attachment 1935237View attachment 1935238
Read more

So Loise is a Brit! Loise Moorney... tattlers don't rattle. But you, my dear, certainly appear to be doing so. Sit down, have a cup of tea and chill babe, I think you're holding on to tight 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The last time I stayed in Venice I got up at around 6am and went out exploring with my camera. I would recommend you doing that as it was so interesting seeing the locals setting up for the day.
We love the parks and going to the Lido and this was during the biennial it was still possible to find quiet and quaint areas

Reactions: 13
Funny how Julia N'kora came on the scene using POC emojis, just as tartlets were talking about why Stephanie doesn't have any POC friends...
Great observation. I think you are correct. That is exactly what F4F was trying to do, “look I have POC friends/fans. They write comments defending me in the CD video comment section! “

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ian the Plaster - what reason would anyone have to lie abut Ian the Plasterer's death? How odd!
they don't say somebody lied about it, they just mentioned it to show what a compasionate person is filthy chatleaine

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This is getting funnier-now you have more than one person mentioning us in the comments @lolair take a bow. They clearly are not reading here thoroughly

Jesus is King
15 hours ago
Sorry Stephanie but I really can't stand a man wearing nail polish...it's vulgar...not classy or sassy but sissy.View attachment 1934765 You are very feminine and would suit a masculine man which your partner could be without the long hair and nail polish. I'm a woman and so it's my observation especially when he is showing a piece of porcelain...I'm focused on his horrible nails instead of the beautiful porcelain. But do love what you are doing to La La Land. View attachment 1934766

View attachment 1934767
Julia N'kora
7 hours ago
What a nasty , spiteful comment. You sound like Griftwood or Lolair. Men can wear nail polish too . What are you? (Stuck in 1982 no doubt). Move with the times...don't watch this channel if you don't like it. You are just trolling. Philip is a fantastic fellow , perhaps you could learn some good manners and charm from himView attachment 1934768View attachment 1934769
it's Iolair with and "I" lol what does Julia know?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's all too much of a coincidence, isn't it? Ollie trying to "out" me in the live chat by dissing up an ancient fantasy I was never a part of (I guess he only half read Stephanie Jarvis memo and forgot to act under an alias...very much like him to be so naïve), all the namedropping in the comments. To me, this is a sign that her entourage is getting fed up with being dragged into her nonsense and have demanded action against us. Jarvis might think she's this master manipulator who can turn things around by-laying on peoples sentiment. I very much doubt she will succeed and indeed expect more people to come join us here.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
they don't say somebody lied about it, they just mentioned it to show what a compasionate person is filthy chatleaine
I wouldn't say Fanny isn't compassionate but it's not her long suit. She's definitely transactional so any compassion Fanny does exhibit is always based on quid pro quo and what's in it for her.

Reactions: 12
Julia N'kora
11 hours ago (edited)

View attachment 1935228
Stefanie Yuuly
7 hours ago

View attachment 1935230
Loise Moorney
3 hours ago
Read more

Tattlers don’t rattle but the Dump crew sure do. Seems more like Tattlers are getting Fanny and Phi Phi, the gruesome twosome, a little stressed out this morning. They must be reading Tattle hourly. They even had to take a break from their online auctions and alcohol drenched hot chocolate to fire up their alias and mount a predictable over the top “defense” of Fanny Four Flues’ “truthfulness” and “honor.” Whoever wrote that drivel must be intoxicated. Good times at the Dump!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Fanny is back at the shitoo, bored and has time to lie in bed and play online games. Fanny's just pissed that we've caught so many of her recent timey wimey lies and outed her recent travels. Fanny knows we have eyes on her and her pending Venice trip.

Watch out Fanny - 15 tattlers are watching you! 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

p.s. Fanny - better you spend your time uploading your vlogs on time instead of coming up with fake aliases to troll legitimate followers online.

It's all too much of a coincidence, isn't it? Ollie trying to "out" me in the live chat by dissing up an ancient fantasy I was never a part of (I guess he only half read Stephanie Jarvis memo and forgot to act under an alias...very much like him to be so naïve), all the namedropping in the comments. To me, this is a sign that her entourage is getting fed up with being dragged into her nonsense and have demanded action against us. Jarvis might think she's this master manipulator who can turn things around by-laying on peoples sentiment. I very much doubt she will succeed and indeed expect more people to come join us here.
[/QUOTE👀

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Those are very odd examples of Fanny's honesty & integrity:

Ceiling collapse from the bathroom - Fanny wrongly blamed it on Ian and set Ian up so she could hire Cuz instead (+ tried to stiff Ian his $ per Clara)

Structural issues in the grande salon - Fanny knew about the lack of structural integrity long before she came up her stupid idea to panel the GS. Ripping out the paneling just exacerbated the pre-existing problem and she spent months hiding the structural problems from her viewers and delaying work (but we saw the props holding up the ceiling)

Moving Sheep - Fanny doesn't take proper care of those sheep and last time they were moved she hide behind the derelict garden fence with a cup of tea

Stephanie's midnight dash to and stay in hospital - Fanny's never came clean about her hospital stints, except to use them as an excuse to stay in bed, gain sympathy to feed her narc personality and bugger off on a 2 week holiday in the Dordogne.
Great examples. This Tattle forum is filled with hundreds of examples of F4F’s questionable integrity and fluid sense of “ honesty.”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.