The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny is back at the shitoo, bored and has time to lie in bed and play online games. Fanny's just pissed that we've caught so many of her recent timey wimey lies and outed her recent travels. Fanny knows we have eyes on her and her pending Venice trip.

Watch out Fanny - 15 tattlers are watching you! 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

p.s. Fanny - better you spend your time uploading your vlogs on time instead of coming up with fake aliases to troll legitimate followers online.
This makes me sadder than anything thinking that F4F and fils have time and inclination to come up with this crap. There’s enough nutters out there they don’t need too. Better ways to spend their time would be to actually put out some decent content

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When does the Cuz start fixing the beams??????????????????????????????? He’s done nothing for at least 2 months.
She has to get a quote for a survey for a survey for a quote, first. Probably ten years from now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
11 hours ago (edited)
Stefanie Yuuly
7 hours ago
@Julia N'kora God bless you Julia and Stephanie at this holy time of Candlemas which this year coincides with Groundhog Day, Stephanie is truly a saint to put up with all the haters. If Stephanie tells the truth, which we know she always does, and doesn't deceive her loyal viewers, then the haters will be defeated and Stephanie needn't worry about the online haters for the next 6 weeks. View attachment 1935229

Stephanie is truly a plaster saint. Nothing more, nothing less.

Worshipping false idols is, at the very least, unhealthy. The YT comments are becoming more and more unhinged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If Tattle hadn’t recently restricted new members I would be expecting large amounts of winged simians. Must be frustrating she can’t send them in to disrupt currently.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Worshipping false idols is, at the very least, unhealthy. The YT comments are becoming more and more unhinged.
IMHO, the Dump crew has deliberately been manipulating and flooding the comment sections of cd diaries and the gift grab with over the top gushing, star struck, adoring comments for a very long time thru their aliases. They did so to encourage and create a non questioning cult like “worship” of Fanny and the Dump, and along with immediately deleting any negative comments, make the cult like worship of Fanny the expected norm/standard for viewer comments. It creates pressure for all comments from viewers to conform to this fantasy narrative of the poor needy little orphan princess with the crumbling castle who deserves hundreds of thousands of dollars to travel, shop, and indulge herself without any accountability for her misdeeds, lies, and misappropriation of Dump funds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Maybe being unhinged and crazy like Fanny (ex: keeping Christmas up for 3 months) was the point. 😜
---

IMHO, the Dump crew has deliberately been manipulating and flooding the comment sections of cd diaries and the gift grab with over the top gushing, star struck, adoring comments for a very long time thru their aliases. They did so to encourage and create a non questioning cult like “worship” of Fanny and the Dump, and along with immediately deleting any negative comments, make the cult like worship of Fanny the expected norm/standard for viewer comments.
Fanny better watch out if the new UK Hate Law requires online names to be verifiable - whatever would happen to all her aliases?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If Tattle hadn’t recently restricted new members I would be expecting large amounts of winged simians. Must be frustrating she can’t send them in to disrupt currently.

I was wondering why we hadn’t seen an influx of flying monkeys here recently. It’s nice to see the turmoil in the YouTube comments for a change! 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Julia N'kora
11 hours ago (edited)
Some of those haters will get their "just desserts" of that we may be certainView attachment 1935224View attachment 1935225View attachment 1935226View attachment 1935227

View attachment 1935228
Stefanie Yuuly
7 hours ago
@Julia N'kora God bless you Julia and Stephanie at this holy time of Candlemas which this year coincides with Groundhog Day, Stephanie is truly a saint to put up with all the haters. If Stephanie tells the truth, which we know she always does, and doesn't deceive her loyal viewers, then the haters will be defeated and Stephanie needn't worry about the online haters for the next 6 weeks. View attachment 1935229

View attachment 1935230
Loise Moorney
3 hours ago
@Stefanie Yuuly Steph always tells the truth...that is what they hate.Her honesty shines through...we have seen all the good , bad ( the ceiling collapse from the bathroom, the dreadful news about the structural issues in the grande salon) the mad (moving the sheepView attachment 1935231) and the sad (Ian's death,View attachment 1935232Stephanie's midnight dash to and stay in hospital with poor Philip waiting patiently in the car for news). That is why her Channel appeals so widely. It is a beautifully filmed "fly on the wall" reality series and for me beats any rubbish offered by the BBC. I only watch Escape to the Château DIY to see Steph and Gerry (and Rebecca &Tim @Chateau de La Ruche? Plus Anna and Philipp in Honfleur). I know this will wind up the Karens like Prof Plum and the Comte de Monte Christo, Gracie Mckittens , Karma Baby , Pekey, Griftwood and the other 15 haters.. so GOOD. I enjoy getting under their thin old stretched skins View attachment 1935233View attachment 1935234View attachment 1935235 .Vive Lalanders I sayView attachment 1935236View attachment 1935237View attachment 1935238
Read more

well miss looney tunes..you are not getting under my middleaged not botoxed skin....if you think Fanny is telling the truth...your not even worthy being under my skin..i guess your not the sharpest knife in the box....btw you spelled my name wrong...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I was wondering why we hadn’t seen an influx of flying monkeys here recently. It’s nice to see the turmoil in the YouTube comments for a change! 😀
It's in the CD YouTube and Patreon comments because they can't get here. Hoorah. They must be so frustrated. They don't realise that they are sending their "own" here. They may not be able to join but, sure as eggs is eggs, they can read!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Julia N'kora
11 hours ago (edited)
Some of those haters will get their "just desserts" of that we may be certainView attachment 1935224View attachment 1935225View attachment 1935226View attachment 1935227

View attachment 1935228
Stefanie Yuuly
7 hours ago

View attachment 1935230
Loise Moorney
3 hours ago
@Stefanie Yuuly Steph always tells the truth...that is what they hate.Her honesty shines through...we have seen all the good , bad ( the ceiling collapse from the bathroom, the dreadful news about the structural issues in the grande salon) the mad (moving the sheepView attachment 1935231) and the sad (Ian's death,View attachment 1935232Stephanie's midnight dash to and stay in hospital with poor Philip waiting patiently in the car for news). That is why her Channel appeals so widely. It is a beautifully filmed "fly on the wall" reality series and for me beats any rubbish offered by the BBC. I only watch Escape to the Château DIY to see Steph and Gerry (and Rebecca &Tim @Chateau de La Ruche? Plus Anna and Philipp in Honfleur). I know this will wind up the Karens like Prof Plum and the Comte de Monte Christo, Gracie Mckittens , Karma Baby , Pekey, Griftwood and the other 15 haters.. so GOOD. I enjoy getting under their thin old stretched skins View attachment 1935233View attachment 1935234View attachment 1935235 .Vive Lalanders I sayView attachment 1935236View attachment 1935237View attachment 1935238
Read more

Awww, bless their little pea picking hearts. So how does one piss off these proxy accounts to get a mention, asking for a friend?!?🤓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Geraldine Srewob is likely a new account created yesterday by Fanny to post several replies in the cd comment section defending and or supporting Fanny and the Dump.

A few examples ( also look in the cd comments for over a dozen comments by Caroline Gooder. S girl, aka Stephanie replied to many questions. )

Geraldine Srewob
15 hours ago
Stephanie your hair looked lovely at tea ...the looser chignon style really suits you. Where is your green dress from it is gorgeous😘😘

The Chateau Diaries
·

3 replies
Geri BOWYER
Geri BOWYER
14 hours ago
👏🏼

The Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries
14 hours ago
It was from H&M two or three years ago!

Geri BOWYER
Geri BOWYER
13 hours ago
@the Chateau Diaries well it looks amazing

Look at her remark about Alexander.
Lynn Vernon
21 hours ago
Stephanie when will you do another Q&A?
I have so many questions.
1. What is happening about Natty and Gerald’s apartments
2. Where is Ian your very handy man
3. Has work started on the dangerous wall in grand salon
4. What happened to Alexander who came from the Pethericks
I have many more! 😁
Show less

2 replies
Geraldine Srewob
Geraldine Srewob
15 hours ago

Geraldine Srewob
15 hours ago
Alexander did NOTHING

Katie Pandey
21 hours ago
So are Dan & Dana dating yet?

2 replies
Geraldine Srewob
Geraldine Srewob
15 hours ago
Why are you causing trouble ....Dana has a partner FFS👊🏼

caroline gooder
caroline gooder
No.

Look at response from Geraldine
Tracey Rose
22 hours ago
Why is Xmas tree still in house?

2 replies
Laura Agliata
Laura Agliata
21 hours ago
They take them down at the end of this month as it is cheerful for them on bleak overcast days & some of them don't get put together til late last minute wth everything else going on. They enjoy them.

Geraldine Srewob
Geraldine Srewob
15 hours ago
So why shouldn't it be. Ikeepmine up until Candlemas as they did in the old days. This removing decorations by 6th January is a modern fad created by the Retail industry.

1 day ago
Too much for the dump. When you hang on to stuff for too long without giving it proper care, it becomes trash. That's poor caretaking and hard on the environment. Learn to let go of things before they become trash.

Geraldine Srewob
Geraldine Srewob
1 day ago
Aaw quit the preaching...they did a sterling job
Geraldine could be the Tartan Terror... I'm trying to make the connection to Srewob or Bowers in reverse but that cannot be a surname, apologies if it is anyones surname on Tattle.

Reactions: 17
I’ve never had a desire to leave comments on any vlog until the stupidity that occurs in the CD, CU and assorted sycophant channels. I still haven’t, no matter how tempting. Especially since joining Tattle as it would run counter to the rule about taking subjects off Tattle and trolling. I do wonder if these idiotic commenters that are soooo hopeful for this UK online hate bill realize it can be held against them as well? It could also be used by anyone Stephanfraudie has maligned. That said, do we really think Fanny will spend any more money on fancy lawyers over this again? Not when it’ll cut into her spending addiction. Legal advice isn’t shiny or sparkly.
i never make comments under vlogs...those silly fools will eventually see the light...they come here...or dissapear...but its like a plaque...more followers appear...from under the stone of stupidness...i do wonder who many of her first patreons are actually still around??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Geraldine could be the Tartan Terror... I'm trying to make the connection to Srewob or Bowers in reverse but that cannot be a surname, apologies if it is anyones surname on Tattle.
It’s a stretch but babies were once associated with bowers, so Gerry as baby Fanny’s keeper perhaps? Yeah, I know. It’s reaching. That said, Googling Srewob as a name only comes up with news reports about criminal activity😏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tattlers don’t rattle but the Dump crew sure do. Seems more like Tattlers are getting Fanny and Phi Phi, the gruesome twosome, a little stressed out this morning. They must be reading Tattle hourly. They even had to take a break from their online auctions and alcohol drenched hot chocolate to fire up their alias and mount a predictable over the top “defense” of Fanny Four Flues’ “truthfulness” and “honor.” Whoever wrote that drivel must be intoxicated. Good times at the Dump!
at least when they are here...they cant buy crap..... :LOL: not that it will stop them doing so...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As for the rest given them up months ago - too repetitive and too many hands out waiting for someone else’s cash.
Just watched Amy's rant how she's used all the cheat codes; Posted regularly, posted daily for one month, invited Fanny over, and still no success!!! Moan moan moan 🤦‍♀️ She's emotionally blackmailing us. "We've done our part, you owe us."

Patreon has transformed whole chateauxverse into a bunch of beggars rattling their bowls in their grand salons.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I must be one of the few Aussies that doesn't like Bundaberg Rum. Good on yer hubby for keeping up the traditions Pekey! Funny that T-Rexy has never heard of trifle with sherry - I've never heard of a trifle without sherry.
My mum doesn't drink or keep alcohol in the house. Her trifles usually consist of a combination of Dream Whip, Angel Delight, various biscuits, fruits, etc. It is pretty dreadful- hence, I don't eat trifle because I assumed they were all just as bad. (My mum is a terrible cook!)

Does a proper English Trifle also have beef sautéed with peas and onion?
I loved that episode of Friends!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe being unhinged and crazy like Fanny (ex: keeping Christmas up for 3 months) was the point. 😜
---

Fanny better watch out if the new UK Hate Law requires online names to be verifiable - whatever would happen to all her aliases?
i wonder does nutty keeps records from all the different usernames and passwords???? :LOL: no wonder the b and b closed...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.