The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Jules100 for naming the thread, and @Patriciarella for nominating it.

Most Liked Posts from the previous thread

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Monday at 9:39 PM
its-not-going-well-matty-matheson.gif

Anna Lee
55 seconds ago
I know I’ve said it before but why is Philip behind the camera , he should be in front because he does not stop talking, just give the guy a seat . Please it’s so annoying having a running commentary from behind the camera ,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Summerbaby, T Rex and 46 others

PhiPhimodo was always meant to be in front of the camera, even if he was born with a face for radio.

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Tuesday at 11:11 AM
Lochness Monster said:
was Daddy Derek into exploring his feminine side.? Maybe Fanny has chosen a ladyboy too
The more I see, the more I’m convinced that Phi Phi is an actor playing the role of Fanny’s boyfriend. I think Stephanie wanted Michael Petherick to play that role, but after a while he didn’t want to go along …so she got Phi Phi instead. I really don’t care if Phi Phi is gay, bisexual, transsexual , or whatever. But I DO care about being deceived as to the true nature of their relationship. We saw it before when Fanny and Michael Petherick teased the viewers, portraying themselves to be more intimate than just friends and allowing that perception to continue for a long time. The question is why would Fanny do this? My guess is stress and anxiety. Fanny is probably so anxious and stressed that she can’t make decisions or even function without constant reassurance, so Phi Phi is literally her emotional support squirrel.

• Heart
Reactions:You, billybudd, Stroppy and 46 others

🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿🐿 (There sadly is no squirrel emoji)

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Monday at 7:38 PM

giphy-downsized.gif

Melissa
3 days ago
You could just ask people to donate to charity instead of taking gifts from people.

great-question-moira-rose-8v10w17sym5j8cbc.gif

Kirsta Knight
1 day ago
So I was just curious do you guys stay at your London flat when it's winter since you have no heat there and then come back to the Chateau and film everyday and one more question does Philip have a job or is he just inherently wealthy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions:You, ProfessorPlum, Sasha Groves and 44 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Monday at 7:27 PM
Tea with lemon said:
"Wow! What the heck happens to people's brains when they stay at Lie land. Who in their right minds would invest in a property that they have no financial interest in...if it was in a more desirable, interesting area, then maybe, just maybe I could understand it.
As a by-note hope that chimney is swept by a professional, otherwise it'll invalidate her house insurance. The question is who? Bet it isn't Fanny."

Does that mean that Fanny didn't spend money on the Marquis' salon either? Maybe it's the new policy in LL: Find a fool to pay for room furnishing. Well, Phillip is already spending his hard-earned money on furniture and decorations.🙆‍♀️:ROFLMAO:
Anyway, no matter how hard SJ tries, she will have to pay for the structural work herself.
mrsp67 said:
I’ve said she’s smart! It’s like the States at parks, you can sponsor a bench or a paver stone so you feel like youve done something nice. And your part of something bigger than you are. OMG ingenious.
I’m way behind on page 13 of 27… I was planning on offering up the opportunity to have one’s name written by me on the back of one of the remaining new LVP hybrid floor planks currently going down in my house. I have lovely handwriting, almost as nice as Meghan Markle’s. I was thinking $50 for your name written in silver metallic permanent marker or $100 for gold metallic permanent marker. We are a little over half way done with the approximate 2,000 sq feet of new flooring, so don’t procrastinate or you could miss your chance to be part of the Southernmost Chateau forever.❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, Scorpio, C'est moi and 44 others

Madame de Pompanddoodoo

Chatty Member

Monday at 11:24 PM
ComtesseRose said:
caroline gooder
3 minutes ago
If only Stephanie knew what she was doing. Philip's constant commentary behind the camera puts a damper on how the viewers experience the wonderfulness of Stephanie's pure hearted charity. I'd wish they'd get some sort of tripod and not Philip to show off the gifts of utter kindness that Stephanie so deservingly receive. So, there I finally said. Deal with it.
Is she drunk?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, ProfessorPlum, SleepingBeauty123 and 43 others

Adding these two 👇

Marquis de Potpourri

VIP Member

Friday at 5:40 PM

cd794.png

cd799.png

This fake blonde narcissist will do and say anything to deflect all the faults on other people!
Nothing, absolutely nothing is ever her fault. Ironically, she just carted a ton more garbage from London in a rented van!

It's her farmhouse, anything she keeps there is on her.

BTW, thanks @ComtesseRose for this new thread!

Last edited: Friday at 5:50 PM
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions:You, brassy, Yebo and 43 others

Clara Burnett

VIP Member

Tuesday at 12:55 PM
KyBourbon said:
The more I see, the more I’m convinced that Phi Phi is an actor playing the role of Fanny’s boyfriend. I think Stephanie wanted Michael Petherick to play that role, but after a while he didn’t want to go along …so she got Phi Phi instead. I really don’t care if Phi Phi is gay, bisexual, transsexual , or whatever. But I DO care about being deceived as to the true nature of their relationship. We saw it before when Fanny and Michael Petherick teased the viewers, portraying themselves to be more intimate than just friends and allowing that perception to continue for a long time. The question is why would Fanny do this? My guess is stress and anxiety. Fanny is probably so anxious and stressed that she can’t make decisions or even function without constant reassurance, so Phi Phi is literally her emotional support squirrel.
I have two words for you: Spot and On. It will all blow up in their faces sooner or later.

• Heart
Reactions:You, billybudd, The Cheshire Cat and 42 others

A special thanks should be given to Jason Dubious, Dragomiroff, @Karema for Tea for lurking, spreading the word of gospel and giving us material for laughter, LOL.
Now remember to check the wiki for the newest Patreon video
Happy Tattling

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It's amazing what makeup can do!

cd805.png

cd806.png

Thanks @ComtesseRose for this new thread! Kudos!
Thanks also to @Karma baby! for the Patreon video!
It's crazy to think that that stupid 16-minute video was worth $9,000 ($9000 x 4 weeks= $36,000)! :ROFLMAO: ✌ :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Did I hear correct?!
Stephanie Jarvis talked about the Versailles trip, then proceeded to pledge staying a whole month at her own derelict castle. 😂 😂 😂 😂
No travelling for Stephanie in the month of February, let's see if she can follow through.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She posted the Patreon video so late, it's past bedtime of all the grannies and barely anyone is commenting. :sleep:
But Judy is awake and she has questions....

Judy Richardson
21min
When will you interview Philip ? I know it was suppose to happen last year and other circumstances occurred . I would be interested in how he came to be at the chateau , and how he learned about being a volunteer with work away .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
A special thanks should be given to Jason Dubious, Dragomiroff, @Karema for Tea for lurking, spreading the word of gospel and giving us material for laughter, LOL.
Yes, thanks for the laughs, Dragomiroff and friends. One of your startling and revelatory accusations as quoted in the previous thread is that Tattlers dared to suggest Stephanie should have read Agatha Christie at uni. Is that the best you’ve got? How OUTRAGEOUS, Tattlers! That’s pretty funny—funny because allegedly Stephanie would have been challenged enough to get through Christie, and would have made many howling mispronunciations if asked to read aloud.

As for Aiden Bora’s comments about how Tattlers are vile and unable to accept ‘home truths,’ I think you might have that backwards, Bora, you bore. Bore off, Bora.

Re: Clara’s identity, who cares? I don’t need to know who Clara is to come to my own conclusions about Stephanie. People can make their own determinations whether they accept Clara’s intel or not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Thank you once again ComtesseRose and thank you to Karma Baby....... all that $$$ being given to her for many years and she is just starting to do the heating! 😄
So she is going to stay at the Falling Down Castle for Feb ???? Lets see if she does :cautious:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you once again ComtesseRose and thank you to Karma Baby....... all that $$$ being given to her for many years and she is just starting to do the heating! 😄
So she is going to stay at the Falling Down Castle for Feb ???? Lets see if she does :cautious:

Look, Stephanie, how beautiful Venice is!
Carnival, costumes!
Are you really going to miss that?

I don't believe it!
And you?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
F4F’s GOAL is to make viewers think she is at the Dump for the entire month of February. Get ready for lots of time travel, disjointed patched together videos, and lots of Armoir cleaning out junk at the Dump.

Do you really think she is meeting with the officials about the pond? If it isn’t on video, it did not happen.

Do you really think Fanny will skip Venice this month? She thinks she is invincible and can get away with doing anything she wants without being held accountable for her lies, misdeeds, and smoke and mirror tactics. That is one reason she hates Tattle so much.

You can tell Tattle is getting under her skin when she stages her fake conversations with Ollie and Jason Dubley to attack Tattle and specific Tattlers.

Don’t you love how nervous she gets when she is spewing her bullshit and lies in her Patron update? Manically waving her man hands around and repeatedly tucking her hair behind her ears nonstop. Those are Fanny Four Flues’ “tells” that she is not being truthful and is nervous. So predictable.

Amoir was getting angry that the lights were not the correct color for the area around the fountain. You heard him remark about having only hung one string of lights that he had to remove. I think he is really getting tired of the Dump tit show and his manic Cuz Fanny and viewers thinking he is engaged to the angry Argentenian.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Re: Clara’s identity, who cares? I don’t need to know who Clara is to come to my own conclusions about Stephanie. People can make their own determinations whether they accept Clara’s intel or not.
Exactly. This has never been about me, no matter how many times Stephanie Jarvis tried to make it so. My identity has even become more irrelevant in time, because exposing me (I like to see her try) does not bring her any salvation: there are way more people here than ever before and the criticism can no longer be nipped in the bud.

• Heart
For the record - if anyone is reading this who is on erm, other forums for example, I would just like to make this very clear: I did not believe and still don't believe that SJ should have read Agatha Christie at Oxford. thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you for the Patreon video (again 💗💗). Yes, she was doing a lot of "clean up on aisle 9" in that video: puppies (look at me I like them!! LOL), Versailles (oh but not at fashion week with 100stars??), I do have friends still (cue Dutch friend and now Sabine is a friend), and the phrase "OUR bedroom". Okey doke, SJ 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thanks @ComtesseRose for the new thread and @Karma baby! for uploading yet another bizarre patreon flog. Phi Phi dressed her again yet more matronly clothing and passé curled hair and an orange hued face and white neck in need of some moisturiser. The set up is getting more and more like the Queen's speech. Old Fanny is hamming it up she is very manic. Loved that in one breathe she talks about taking down Ian's ceilings and Potts kitchen for pipe work and in the same gushing breathe discusses plans and getting work in the right order!!! Oh come on Fanny you re doing everything wrong everything is a re run even your flogs. So February is another filler month of tidying the attics again let's face it even plans for hanging fairy lights can't run smoothly and take a few goes. She admits to one day in Versailles and makes out staying at home for one whole month is dedication!!! She is a piece of work. Amaury is looking like a husk of his former self he looks very malcontent and pinched. I suspect from patreon comment here that this person is a tattler:

Christine VR
4h
Hurray for HEATING! I realize they are just going to blast through the granite to get the heating fuel tank into the ground BUT I did wonder what kind of marble lies beneath Lalande? Somehow I picture a gold swirl in a creamy pink base . Maybe you could sweet talk them into using their blasting equipement to create the channel/divot into the spot where you wanted to set your chapel garden water fountain? Just a thought. Feb sounds lovely! I am thrilled to hear you will be doing a clear out of the Attic Rooms. What fun! Looking forward to the day (AFTER the Lake, facade, Grand Salon, Chamber Perse/des Ouiseau (above the Grand Salon room refresh/repairs), Stephanie's boudoir & S&P office space, China Pantry, Library, Chapel, Garden Pergola, Terrace, Nati's apartment, Gerry's apartment of course...) to seeing you create pretty decorated bedrooms of those long forgotten Servants Quarters attic rooms at the top of the house. Some of the views from up there are stunning! Is there a long term plan to eventually to connect those rooms to the heating system? WOW - so much to look forward to! 2023 is sounding divine already!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
My quick question to Mr Spratt before he left regarding the rads.

The radiators are put up first (a job he said he 'f'ing hates) before they are filled so as if the client is not happy where they are they can be moved.

@LittleMore Cottage question regarding them, yes they're filled with water and should have an inhibitor run through the system when filled which is an antifreeze/anti corrosion fluid.

This will be quite a job as a whole and it could be a witch getting the tank in the ground. If they're fully aware in advance they will come with all the relevant equipemnt.

Right à plus, I'm off to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She also mentioned getting ready for the season? Is the place not derelict in parts??

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think he is really getting tired of the Dump tit show and his manic Cuz Fanny and viewers thinking he is engaged to the angry Argentenian.
He really needs to get out of there and find a life of his own without Natti the Nasty.
A fresh break for him is what I would prescribe.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So they
Exactly. This has never been about me, no matter how many times Stephanie Jarvis tried to make it so. My identity has even become more irrelevant in time, because exposing me (I like to see her try) does not bring her any salvation: there are way more people here than ever before and the criticism can no longer be nipped in the bud.
So, they're going to drill into solid granite in order to excavate a giant hole so they can drop the heating tank into the hole.
There are old caves and water viaducts running underneath a building which is already structurally unsound.
As Fanny said herself in the patreon video, nothing is ever simple at the shitoo and one problem always leads to another problem...and so on!

Heck, they couldn't even order the correct fairy lights, so whatever could go wrong with this plan?

1675324688657.png
1675324708417.png
1675324750061.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
@Karma baby! ...mayyyyyt ya bloods worth bottlin'... Thanks for your dedication to the cause... My first impression was how much respect Fanny has to show to the heating guy, Nathan, ... not Naythaarn, as is her usual idiom. Perhaps she is tired, as she was waking from her slumber at an unusually early time ...ie before 10am. Fanny, a pie and a bottle of our finest is waiting for you to mispronounce his name in the next patreon vid 🍰🍾 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.