The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MUMMY OWNS THE BUILDING WHERE GERRY’S TAXI BUSINESS IS LOCATED!!!! ANOTHER JARVIS ASSET NEVER MENTIONED BEFORE!

S. girl ( aka Stephanfraudie Jarvis)
7 days ago
She's overseeing the replacement of a garage door on a building she owns. I think it's the one where Gerry's taxi company is.

HOW MANY OTHER JARVIS ASSETS HAVE THEY NEVER MENTIONED BEFORE? The millionaire Jarvis crew just keep grifting. Just think of all the times that Millionaire battle axe Mummy greedily grabbed grifted presents from viewers who have limited incomes and means. Then when out in public totes yet another $1,000 + designer bag to carry her grifted goods.

This is from the 8 day old cd video antiques for a french castle.
I‘m quite sure that the Scottish gnome is perfectly capable of overseeing the installation of a garage door so it would be interesting to know the legalities mummy dear has had to deal with that entailed her staying in England rather than returning to S A with Percy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Those are very odd examples of Fanny's honesty & integrity:

Ceiling collapse from the bathroom - Fanny wrongly blamed it on Ian and set Ian up so she could hire Cuz instead (+ tried to stiff Ian his $ per Clara)

Structural issues in the grande salon - Fanny knew about the lack of structural integrity long before she came up her stupid idea to panel the GS. Ripping out the paneling just exacerbated the pre-existing problem and she spent months hiding the structural problems from her viewers and delaying work (but we saw the props holding up the ceiling)

Moving Sheep - Fanny doesn't take proper care of those sheep and last time they were moved she hide behind the derelict garden fence with a cup of tea

Ian the Plaster - what reason would anyone have to lie abut Ian the Plasterer's death? How odd!

Stephanie's midnight dash to and stay in hospital - Fanny's never came clean about her hospital stints, except to use them as an excuse to stay in bed, gain sympathy to feed her narc personality and bugger off on a 2 week holiday in the Dordogne.
she is saying here that one day she will explain about her health…..but it has been a long battle. I think it was not a pregnancy but more problems with her ‘ pipes’.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Geraldine could be the Tartan Terror... I'm trying to make the connection to Srewob or Bowers in reverse but that cannot be a surname, apologies if it is anyones surname on Tattle.
Laura sound just like F4F

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Laura sound just like F4F
They have many aliases in rotating use at the Dump and are regularly creating new aliases to push their propaganda, lies, gushing comments, and “defenses” of the Dump crew and the little millionaire grifting orphan princess.

Reactions: 13
It’s just all getting too convoluted and confusing to follow who is who and whose side they are on. To compound it all on my ipad when I watch any you tube video I can no longer see any of the comments or have the option to make a comment. I don’t know how to fix this not that I want to comment but it would be quite amusing to scroll through all of the madness going on, so if there is someone with a brain cell out there can you lend it to me to fix this little problem please.

Reactions: 15
ha ha not sure what is sadder me getting caught posting 47 times in a day when I should be working or someone taking the time to count my diatribe. They are obviously also as sad as me if not sadder because they have been reading here a very long time Mojo hasn't been on here for yonks. Clearly I have something in common with Fanny spouting bollocks on line when I should be working
Same, I have lots of standby time in my job so i pop in here often!🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It wasn't us that outed her recently hidden trip to Paris Fashion Week, it was one of her.

And remember, it wasn't us who outed her on her recent trip to Paris Fashion Week, it was one of her own entourage. 🤣
My guess is that Loise Moorney is trying to antagonize and taunt Tattle members to “out” themselves in the CD comments. But no one’s falling for it! 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I can't help but picture Little Philly raiding Fanny's wardrobe to type comments as his various alter egos.

Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 18.38.57.png
Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 18.39.40.png
Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 18.40.16.png
Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 18.41.07.png
Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 18.42.11.png
Screenshot 2023-02-04 at 18.42.19.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Caroline Gooder account started June 26, 2020 ( who knows if it is the real date or an altered daye.)

Caroline Gooder info about Potts in comments to 8 day old cd video new antiques for French castle:

Shirley McNeil
8 days ago
Loved the different folks reactions to the big letting go! Michael s comment about moving stuff out to wards the furthest buildings.. Priceless. Then Michael does the same thing...from London...From Amsterdam...into the Chateau!! Thats hoarding Michael!!

1 reply
caroline gooder
caroline gooder
5 days ago (edited)
Stephanie gave Michael a room in the attic for his stuff. There is room behind Narnia for a photographic studio. He just needs to keep it neat now. In front of Narnia, there is room for a bathroom and bedroom/sitting room. Maybe Antoine will do up the space when he is a teenager. 😘😘😘

Denise Severa
8 days ago
Funny lol how she's telling Michael how he needs to get rid of ONE retro shirt while she keeps all of her old clothes😉

1 reply
caroline gooder
caroline gooder
5 days ago
Stephanie got rid of lots of her stuff six months ago. If he wants to keep costumes in Narnia, there is room. 😘😘😘

Stephanie and phi phi were asked in the comments about the name of the B and B they stayed in during the trip from London to haul their van o’ crap back to the Dump. They did not respond themselves or thru their many aliases. Caroline Gooder doesn’t know the name of the B and B? Unbelievable. She doesn’t want anyone finding out the location and bust her “narrative” and timeline and does not want the price of rooms revealed.Hiding information. So predictable.
---

I‘m quite sure that the Scottish gnome is perfectly capable of overseeing the installation of a garage door so it would be interesting to know the legalities mummy dear has had to deal with that entailed her staying in England rather than returning to S A with Percy.
I agree. Gerry also said he was capable of overseeing installation of the door. I think Mummy is a greedy control freak who wants to be in charge. She failed in controlling her daughter and the Dump, but she can control the garage door issue. I think she pays for the door since she owns the building and she is cheap as hell. She probably stays to pay the bill and be difficult about the door installation and make Gerry’s life hell for a couple of weeks before jetting back to South Africa.

She can kill 2 birds with one stone: make Gerry miserable and have a cover for staying to seek legal advice about their grifting enterprise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched Amy's rant how she's used all the cheat codes; Posted regularly, posted daily for one month, invited Fanny over, and still no success!!! Moan moan moan 🤦‍♀️ She's emotionally blackmailing us. "We've done our part, you owe us."

Patreon has transformed whole chateauxverse into a bunch of beggars rattling their bowls in their grand salons.
I like them, they are nice, their family is nice, their decor is a horror and her mess makes me itch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we get back to business-my Mum used to make trifle with brandy because she didn't like sherry. We haven't had a chat about pineapples for while either. Also Chateau lovers, for the record I do not hate Fanny or her motley crew I just enjoy mocking the grifting and ridiculousness-I think everyone on her is the same and in your hearts you too know what you do is very very wrong. (have I beaten 47 yet?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t quite put my figure on what it is about the Rossier channel that gets under peoples skin. I think it’s Amy’s obsessive desire to be the center of attentions in each vlog. She said it herself that the YouTube channel is her project. I think she believes it therefore has to revolve around her. She doesn’t get it that it can still be her project without her actually being in the video all the time. She was like a child in the latest one. Wanting to be heard and seen in the video constantly. It would of been less jarring just listening to Mark and watch him work. Instead of her trying to insert herself all the time she could of being doing something else and have the camera man film both of them separately.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have had such a long break from CDs but watched this week and had to come on here because that dinner service is making me anxious just looking at it from across the channel. How are they not overwhelmed by the sheer amount of shite they consume and hoard?!
Saw this and thought of you @BabyBell21

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A good 🧵 nomination from @mrsp67 😂
Wait I’m almost VIP
---

I can’t quite put my figure on what it is about the Rossier channel that gets under peoples skin. I think it’s Amy’s obsessive desire to be the center of attentions in each vlog. She said it herself that the YouTube channel is her project. I think she believes it therefore has to revolve around her. She doesn’t get it that it can still be her project without her actually being in the video all the time. She was like a child in the latest one. Wanting to be heard and seen in the video constantly. It would of been less jarring just listening to Mark and watch him work. Instead of her trying to insert herself all the time she could of being doing something else and have the camera man film both of them separately.
I am going to defend her at this time as a wife to her husband with English as a second language I used to find myself jumping in to help him when I thought his translation was a bit rough that could be what she does they’re still young in their marriage and when you listen back Marks accent is very heavy

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fannys new alias is back in action in latest cd video comments;

Loise Moorney
2 hours ago (edited)
Watch out real Chateau fans....Professor Plum and the other rattled Karens lurk here posting their usual spite and slander about Lalande. We see you 🤡s .Tick Tock roll on the Online Harms Bill🤞🏼

1 reply
Julia N'kora
Julia N'kora
2 hours ago (edited)
Some of those haters will get their "just desserts" of that we may be certain🤫👊🏿👊🏿👊🏿

Julia ‘s YouTube account info

They must have started reading Tattle and drinking early tonight at the Dump.
Maybe “just desserts” is a veiled reference to the trifle recipes or that we are not to be trifled with 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can we get back to business-my Mum used to make trifle with brandy because she didn't like sherry. We haven't had a chat about pineapples for while either. Also Chateau lovers, for the record I do not hate Fanny or her motley crew I just enjoy mocking the grifting and ridiculousness-I think everyone on her is the same and in your hearts you too know what you do is very very wrong. (have I beaten 47 yet?)
Start numbering them so you can keep count!😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.