The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You forgot to add: with my OWN money.

The rest of the world saves up to spent their own money on renovations of their houses and skip holidays for a year or two. Fanny, uses her OWN money to travel and shop excessivly while the rest of the world pays for HER renovations.
Imo that's not true:
#1 Fanny, uses patreon money to travel and shop excessivly while the rest of the world pays for HER renovations, that never happen because of #1

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Imo that's not true:
#1 Fanny, uses patreon money to travel and shop excessivly while the rest of the world pays for HER renovations, that never happen because of #1
I don't think she is using patreon money for travels due to her 'travel channel'. This channel has been put on air so she can claim all the expenses and not pay tax over the income.

Off topic: numerous consulate have closed down ther premises in Istanbul. My company wants me to get out 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I found Toxic Sludge shot glasses, high balls and beer steins (for your MIller Light Jules). Following Snorty's lead, I've purchased 5,000 of each for the VIP Lounge! Be sure to join us for our specialty cocktail this evening in the VIP Lounge! Bottoms Up Tattlers!!!!

Toxic (waste) sludge
  1. 1 part vodka/Sprite for not as high alcohol
  2. 2-3 shots melon liquor I used midori
  3. Splash orange juice until desired color of neon
  4. Then add blue curaçao
View attachment 1931657

View attachment 1931646View attachment 1931647View attachment 1931650
Will vomit buckets be supplied... 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
American's crack me up....:ROFLMAO:

Michael Lodge, NCPM

7 hours ago
I am sorry, but you have e a dish and glass addiction. You need therapy. You need to move away from this addiction and go to paper plates. Be American. Paper plates and Dixie cups.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought decanting was only if wine was particularly old, for aeration and separating the sediment...
This bunch isn't drinking vintage Chateau Margaux... So why would they need decanters?
OR
Decanting is appropriate if the wine is too young and the flavor needs to be enhance.
Well and also if you are embarrassed by the label and want to hide the fact that you are serving rot gut.
Which is more likely with this bunch...
They decant because it's plonk de plonk coming out of 5 or 10 litre bag in boxes and being passed off as fine wine. €€€.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sabine needs her head read !
......... see, I am a Nasty Hell Hound witch :love:
---

Pee on your Lemon Tree ..... its good for it ! 🍋
My lemon tree has big f@#k off thorns. I am not squatting anywhere near it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
St Kathy is not cut out for YouTube! Will she block everyone who makes a negative comment?

Dear Saint Kathy,
I know you read on here. Here's a piece of fu**ing unsolicited advice: stop being an ornery petulant 67-year-old by simply blocking people who disagree with you, instead, use your channel to explain why you do what you do and educate them about what you know. Unfortunately, now the people you blocked will never know what you know about chickens, and what you ate for dinner yesterday!
OK...I've wasted enough time on you.
Bye.
Amen.
@Marquis de Potpourri, well said! Saint Cathy, you are the weakest link, good bye

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think she is using patreon money for travels due to her 'travel channel'. This channel has been put on air so she can claim all the expenses and not pay tax over the income.

Off topic: numerous consulate have closed down ther premises in Istanbul. My company wants me to get out 😱
Whatever is going on in your neck of the woods stay safe x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would love for one of you witches to book this year and be the b&b guest from hell. Complain about everything. Go in areas marked private. Fake an injury. Bring an expired credit card and make them keep trying it for hours. Fake a food allergy error and reaction. Gather poo and flick it all over the house. Bring more people than you are allowed to have to stay with you. Party like a rockstar. Bring a Beats Pill with you - a really really loud one. Accidentally set the sheep free. Cut yourself a huge bouquet of whatever is blooming and put it in your room. Like all of it. See if you can find the keys for the Mercedes and take it without telling anyone - just say you thought it was a community car. Overflow your bathtub and then go on a nice long walk. Climb up a tree and get stuck up there. Rearrange the furniture in as many rooms as you can and don’t own up to it. Put dead fish in all the plants. If you get caught, just say you were fertilizing them. Go up to mummy’s apartment and take a nap. Oh, and film everything. We will buy you a button camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I am perplexed. Perplexed I say! This whole radiator-gate thing... 40 years, 7 houses owned, NEVER have I had a radiator spring leaks / split from the body of the radiator. Small leaks from the joints but not from the body. I'm sure Mr Spratt will be able to explain @JackSpratt ?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Inquiring minds want to know, but Caroline Gooder appears to be stumped and/or rendered speechless.

Rachel Miller
1 minute ago
Why do you call it the “cow shed” instead of the “Moo Room?”

Emma White
1 minute ago
Where has Ian the builder gone?

Stefanie Yuuly
7 hours ago
Stephanie, when are we going to see the video of you and Philip spending a week in Paris at Paris Fashion Week during January?

3 replies

Wander Lust
6 hours ago
Did she take the girl she sponsors, from the Villotti Fashion Institute, as she promised her?

caroline gooder
3 hours ago
@Wander Lust I think the sponsorship is running one more year, so next year is the trip to Paris.

Stefanie Yuuly
1 hour ago
@caroline gooder So Stephanie will go to Paris Fashion Week again next year?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I thought the same thing. If you listen to the words, even more telling.🤮
And she should be declaring what she's using and paying for it, regardless of whether Dan has paid. If she's using it in another account, she's required to state what it is and pay. I hope she gets fined.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.