The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lifted from the twittery place:

05BE019F-A40B-4E3A-8D2B-861AE318F6C7.jpeg

A mot most juste for Stephanie Jarvis, quiddler extraordinaire

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Here's another: Dilettante

AMATEUR, DILETTANTE, DABBLER, TYRO mean a person who follows a pursuit without attaining proficiency or professional status.
AMATEUR often applies to one practicing an art without mastery of its essentials
a painting obviously done by an amateur
; in sports it may also suggest not so much lack of skill but avoidance of direct remuneration.
remained an amateur despite lucrative offers
DILETTANTE may apply to the lover of an art rather than its skilled practitioner but usually implies elegant trifling in the arts and an absence of serious commitment.
had no patience for dilettantes

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Two words: Ruth Less! Stephanie can’t help herself. She must be in the middle of other couple’s relationships. Wouldn’t Annbolyn be a much better fit for Amaury? French, beautiful & hasn’t been gone for the last several weeks. Out of sight, out of mind Natalia Oliveto.

View attachment 1931711
Yes, I wondered if Fancy chose that as the thumbnail deliberately to try and encourage A to split up with N. It would not be out of character for her to meddle in that way!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m giving Billy all my views and Zero views to Stephanie. Billy gets tit done!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
OH This is GREAT ADVICE!!!

Yep! Play hard ball!!! They'll immediately see how right you are and how dumb they are! They will totally agree how everything should go EXACTLY YOUR WAY!
They are going to lift their shoulders, hold up their hands, scrunchie their little faces and exclaim, "Sacre bleu! Mais oui ma p'tite dame. Tous que vous voulez!!!"

View attachment 1931719View attachment 1931720

View attachment 1931721
Because that is EXACTLY how French bureaucrats work. Yep hard ball.
And ESPECIALLY insist on how it is YOUR money!!! Yep people talking about their money to a french is a french person's love language.
Yep Uh Huh.
😘😘😘😉😉😉😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣
Something tells me Michael T might be an American. Possibly a Brit but that ‘tude is fairly common over here. It’s part of our national psyche. The “you can’t tell me what to do” mindset is a constant refrain in the US.

Reactions: 15
We need advice from our expert @Le Comte de Monte Cristo: When do you use a decanter and wheb do you leave it in the bottle? Did aristro's back in the day always decant or was it even fancy to do so?
you decanter when you have an old bottle out of your cellar and there is residue in the wine.. you use a cloth and a funnel...also most of the time when you have old wines, the bottles and the labels are dirty ... it was also a way of presenting...a few decanters on a small table with some glasses..i remember seeing that in my grandfathers time..My parents didnt drink much..so in my time there were no decanters filled with alcohol on a small table..for use without staff...We have decanters...but we never use them...its better to serve out of the bottle....with a napkin over the bottle....when you have a dinnerparty it isnt done to show the label to the guests...you are offcourse serving the best wines you can afford....decanters are also a nightmare to clean..you have to clean them after every dinnerparty....Fanny and especially PhiPHi want to show off...maybe she should send off Phi phi to a butlers school first.... 🙄 She may have been to Oxford or whatever...but she clearly never was invited to a grand houseparty...;) the tablesettings in that heap are horrible...

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I thought decanting was only if wine was particularly old, for aeration and separating the sediment...
This bunch isn't drinking vintage Chateau Margaux... So why would they need decanters?
OR
Decanting is appropriate if the wine is too young and the flavor needs to be enhance.
Well and also if you are embarrassed by the label and want to hide the fact that you are serving rot gut.
Which is more likely with this bunch...
Is that a trick question?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice the lack of darker friends?Or am I racist?
A friend is a friend regardless of color. One doesn’t go out making friends because of their color or ethnicity. Well normal people. Stephanie on the other hand found herself a Ukrainian friend. Who knows what future ‘friends’ will look like.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I have never seen so much criticism are the scales falling from people's eyes. Fanny dressing up and noncing around being work shy isn't helping, she is no longer kooky and charming she is a matronly entitled lazy old broad, Fanny wake up you're heading downwards fast
She doesn't care about those critics, they weren't people contributing to patreon anyway. 🤷
---

A friend is a friend regardless of color. One doesn’t go out making friends because of their color or ethnicity. Well normal people. Stephanie on the other hand found herself a Ukrainian friend. Who knows what future ‘friends’ will look like.
For sure not somebody handicapped, disabled who can't volunteer

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Every part of todays CD video could have come from footage in November and December. 2023 ( the same could be said about the Patron video). I wonder if Fanny is at the Dump at all or still traveling. She always tells on herself. Fanny is promising that she was going to stay at the Dump all February, 2023. She must be elsewhere at this time. She gets a high off tricking and misleading people. For narcs like Fanny, it is referred to often as “dupers delight.”
Did you notice the garland above the oven had no decorations?

89A61B3C-1A61-4C35-A875-876B80D8895C.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
In small quantities.
Urine is also a compost activator, also in small quantities.
Urinating several times a day, every day, is not a small amount!
Its come to this? We're discussing Michaels urine? 😀 Count me in!
God only knows what's in his urine, doubt it's clean if you know what I mean😉

• Haha
Did anyone else notice the lack of darker friends?Or am I racist?
Nope, I noticed it too! I grew up in a city which is culturally diverse. it's inevitable to have friends who aren't Dutch. I have always wondered how SJ managed to have only (white) British friends while UK has so many backgrounds living there! I have never lived in the UK, and even I managed to make friends in UK with roots elsewhere.

• Heart
Did you notice the garland above the oven had no decorations?

View attachment 1932334
Yes but imo the shots of bauble free garlands and Christmas trees were taken after all the decorations were removed and not before they had been decorated. I know she messes around with timelines to hide most of her real life but in this case I’m sure this was filmed sometime in January not October last year.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Currently 10 pages behind.
These are from Mr Spratt, the measurements given are for the minimum distance.

Below ground tank

Gas 1.jpg
Gas 2.jpg

Above ground tank
Gas 3.jpg
Gas 4.jpg

---

I am perplexed. Perplexed I say! This whole radiator-gate thing... 40 years, 7 houses owned, NEVER have I had a radiator spring leaks / split from the body of the radiator. Small leaks from the joints but not from the body. I'm sure Mr Spratt will be able to explain @JackSpratt ?
Haven't asked Mr Spratt as he's at work so this is from my take on it, hoping I've learned something over the years. Heating system not maintained correctly. If no inhibiter (antifreeze/anticorrosion) was added when the system was initially installed/commissioned the rads will rust from the inside out. Dramatic falls in temperature with a full system, leaks from expansion/contraction. Using poor grade or unchecked secondhand radiators in the first place. Various reasons but as with the rest of the shitoo, it's all been totally uncared for for years.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Small change compared to what most make on Patreon. And, I view it differently than most here. If you can make youtube work, work it! That is a skill that I don't have. And, no matter that some think it is easy, peasy to just pop up youtube videos, get the views and make money - to me it would be hard work but, just my opinion since I have no idea how to edit a video that others would actually want to watch and make me money :) cause believe me if I could figure it out I would, lol!
After watching the latest Patreon video, I think you could do it! Just record a bald man eating a hard boiled egg....BOOM instant money!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Its come to this? We're discussing Michaels urine? 😀 Count me in!
God only knows what's in his urine, doubt it's clean if you know what I mean😉
I was halfway expecting someone to question if Michael was into golden showers…😆

@Beachgirl once again…do not ask your son to explain!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.