The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you tell if the watch is authentic or a fake? You can buy a fake just like this for about $250 online, probably cheaper if you shopped.
You can authenticate a Cartier watch by checking:
  1. if the serial number is correct;
  2. the brand logo's and icons are engraved on the case back and lugs.
  3. the brand logo's and icons are engraved on the movement.
  4. the movement contains highly finished parts.
  5. the buckle contains the Cartier brand logo.

Reactions: 8
I'm way behind again so some of this might be old news - I really don't care who is hanging out with whom, more power to Dan if it is true - Annalise seems really happy so hopefully she wouldn't care.
Dan and Sabine.JPG

What a weird thumbnail to use for the patreon video!
Amaury.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fanny complained about how cold it was in bed in the morning, but previously Snorty has said there is an electric blanket on the bed.
Do they not cuddle? Here's an old tip - sleep naked and your body heat will keep you warm!

The Christmas sheets were still on the bed so definitely old footage because we saw Fanny previously wash those sheets after the endless Xmas season.

p.s. - nice of Snorty to come into the room in the morning and pretend that he actually sleeps there.
Good catch on the Christmas sheets. F4F lies constantly. She has become so careless and she doesn’t care.

I wonder if she exaggerated and made up closing the B and B storyline during December to capitalize on getting the increased Christmas grift money. Now thst the Christmas season is over, she is now pretending it is B and B season as usual , with the exception of a couple of rooms.

She certainly packed the crumbling castle at Christmas, danger be damned,

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Christine VR
4h
Hurray for HEATING! I realize they are just going to blast through the granite to get the heating fuel tank into the ground BUT I did wonder what kind of marble lies beneath Lalande? Somehow I picture a gold swirl in a creamy pink base . Maybe you could sweet talk them into using their blasting equipement to create the channel/divot into the spot where you wanted to set your chapel garden water fountain? Just a thought. Feb sounds lovely! I am thrilled to hear you will be doing a clear out of the Attic Rooms. What fun! Looking forward to the day (AFTER the Lake, facade, Grand Salon, Chamber Perse/des Ouiseau (above the Grand Salon room refresh/repairs), Stephanie's boudoir & S&P office space, China Pantry, Library, Chapel, Garden Pergola, Terrace, Nati's apartment, Gerry's apartment of course...) to seeing you create pretty decorated bedrooms of those long forgotten Servants Quarters attic rooms at the top of the house. Some of the views from up there are stunning! Is there a long term plan to eventually to connect those rooms to the heating system? WOW - so much to look forward to! 2023 is sounding divine already!
LOL
Yes so much to look forward to!! Same schtick everyone was looking forward to in 2022 and 2021 and 2020...
:m :m :m :m :m :m :m :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m
Gotta hand it to her. She is consistent...
Can't wait until 2024...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm way behind again so some of this might be old news - I really don't care who is hanging out with whom, more power to Dan if it is true - Annalise seems really happy so hopefully she wouldn't care.
View attachment 1931164
What a weird thumbnail to use for the patreon video!
View attachment 1931696
Two words: Ruth Less! Stephanie can’t help herself. She must be in the middle of other couple’s relationships. Wouldn’t Annbolyn be a much better fit for Amaury? French, beautiful & hasn’t been gone for the last several weeks. Out of sight, out of mind Natalia Oliveto.

AFA52A0E-E716-4ADF-A18F-55D2B05EADCE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Patron Saint of the F-bomb…Saint Kathy was all fired up today.
St Kathy is not cut out for YouTube! Will she block everyone who makes a negative comment?

Dear Saint Kathy,
I know you read on here. Here's a piece of fu**ing unsolicited advice: stop being an ornery petulant 67-year-old by simply blocking people who disagree with you, instead, use your channel to explain why you do what you do and educate them about what you know. Unfortunately, now the people you blocked will never know what you know about chickens, and what you ate for dinner yesterday!
OK...I've wasted enough time on you.
Bye.
Amen.

• Haha
This woman is still commenting on Patreon despite having her tattle post removed. 12 hours after posting flog she only has 121 likes and 20 comments. Are the patterns beginning to realise how pointless her flogs are?

Michael T
4h
Remember, Stephanie, you have to play hardball with those water people to get your version accepted. After all, it's your money, your lake and your vision. On the other side of the equation is someone else's opinion. Hold your cards high and play them for the win!
OH This is GREAT ADVICE!!!

Yep! Play hard ball!!! They'll immediately see how right you are and how dumb they are! They will totally agree how everything should go EXACTLY YOUR WAY!
They are going to lift their shoulders, hold up their hands, scrunchie their little faces and exclaim, "Sacre bleu! Mais oui ma p'tite dame. Tous que vous voulez!!!"

1675392586810.png
1675392615601.png

1675392642604.png

Because that is EXACTLY how French bureaucrats work. Yep hard ball.
And ESPECIALLY insist on how it is YOUR money!!! Yep people talking about their money to a french is a french person's love language.
Yep Uh Huh.
😘😘😘😉😉😉😜😜😜🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When you share videos here you are giving them more clicks & a better opportunity to earn more money through brands & sponsors. Every video shared here gets at least 5 more clicks especially by those who would not have bothered going to the channel to watch the video. Desperate Dan (& SJ) for example is helped with more clicks here for his vlogs.

They are getting bolder with their begging & they are all becoming ytubers & content creators because they feel as content creators they are entitled to other people's money. There are now so many examples but here are a few:

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗻
He had limited funds to renovate his home yet chose to renovate an additional derelict borrowed building to get more YT views (& maybe TV contract). He has a home with a studio flat, he has YT friends who live in buildings with lots of extra rooms yet he made 2 videos about being homeless to manipulate his audience. Few days later he asks viewers to help pay for his stupid decisions (he also left his gardener job) & some gullible viewers have fallen for it.

𝗦𝗝
She shows all her expensive purchases, homes in different countries, travels more than 5 times a year, looks for every opportunity to have a party & yet people still give her money even though she earns at least €8,000 per month on Ytube. In January 2023 alone she has travelled to London, Belgium, Netherlands, Paris, Vienna etc but she is still a poor princess who can't afford to fix her 'castle'.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗹𝗲𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 (𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗮𝘂 𝗟𝗲 𝗙𝗹𝗲𝘂𝗿, 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗹𝗲𝘂𝗿)
Desperately needed money to fix their home, they want viewers to subscribe, like & watch their videos so they can get sponsorships & payments from YT. They want the same viewers to become patrons to pay for their home renovations & buy products from their expensive luxury brand. The poor couple now drive a Tesla. .

SJ & the owners of Chateau Le Fleur earn at least €8,000 per month on YT views alone yet feel comfortable asking viewers (who earn less & live in smaller homes) to help pay for renovation of their homes. There was a post here last week that proved 150,000 - 250,000 views earns ytubers from $4,900 - $6,000. Dan has made 21 videos within the last 3 weeks & has had at least 1m views in total. Why is he begging for money?

The problem is there are so many unknowledgeable & ignorant people online & the grifters don't want people to know the truth because their main aim is to deceive. Anyone who does what they demand is a fan & anyone who criticises them is a troll. What they're saying is "my viewers are fools" & some of the viewers are saying "yes we are". It's time for viewers to unite against this greed just like some influencers have done (they want nothing to do with e-begging).
Small change compared to what most make on Patreon. And, I view it differently than most here. If you can make youtube work, work it! That is a skill that I don't have. And, no matter that some think it is easy, peasy to just pop up youtube videos, get the views and make money - to me it would be hard work but, just my opinion since I have no idea how to edit a video that others would actually want to watch and make me money :) cause believe me if I could figure it out I would, lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh, and the camaraderie we've established--the 15 haters, 3 hags, and menopausal trolls. That keeps us going too. :)
Thank you for remembering to include the hags.
But if I recall correctly there are also some hellhounds out and about...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did you like the portion of the video where F4F had to throw out a sofa she had purchased with Michael because it had become moldy stored in the stable area? How many times have you seen a Fanny purchase be destroyed, never seen again, or shuffled back to Emmaus? She is out of control with her manic erratic shopping.

They may have taken 5 truckloads to the Dump but Fanny has added more than 5 truckloads of new purchases and crap to the Shittoo.
Those metal/chandelier lamps are horrifically bad. Z Gallerie circa 1998
---

Squirrel Boyfriend is the Anna Wintour of Tattle !! 👩‍🦱👕👗👠🎩👟👙🧥👗👛👜🕶💼🧣👘🧥
Her rent boy and his granny fashion fantasies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I could have bet you that whatever was in the throw out / charity shop pile was not all leaving, that Hoarder Fanny would pull stuff out. Seriously a nasty old lamp table that was out in the stable to rot away "original to the shitoo" and has to stay. she is getting more ridiculous with each Vlog... And that video Definitely looked like Dan put it together. Maybe he is staying there , and who has the White van? and how did they make all those trips to the dump? what vehicle did they use? My advice ( because I know you read here) get a dumpster and fill it next time Fanny is away and get it out of there. She will never notice all that crap is forgotten until she sees it again.
  • Is Fanny throwing out the red van along with all the other crap?
  • I can't believe Fanny is keeping all this crap and just moving to another outbuilding? The ugly old lamp? The worn out wicker chair?
  • How many times has Fanny cleared out the stables?
    • she had Work Away volunteers clear & power wash it down years ago for a painting group who booked the shitoo
    • she cleared it out for FRK's studio
    • she cleared it out for Ian's unfinished insulation & ceiling installation
    • now she's cleared it out for the heating system
Fanny exclaims that she just 'loves the stables' and 'wants to keep the space looking pretty', then she proceeds to repeatedly fill the stables up with junk.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
I love how the comment I posted in the past week about Kim Raad not seeming very interesting or fun to be around and………wait for it, F4F suddenly wants to have a girls only tea time visit with Kim Raad in the marquis apartment. Fanny, still stinging from the remarks in this forum about how uncomfortable the faded pink sofa appeared, opens the portion of the video with Kim Raad stretched across the pink sofa. Fanny screeches, how cozy!!!!!! So predictable,

Kim has green apple macaroons! Nope! She still seems boring to me.
I can't imagine even sitting on that filthy, used, pink monstrosity that hasn't been steam-cleaned, let alone cuddle up on it.
I'd definitely be sneezing and likely have hives (or worse) from just sitting on that thing.
---

her vlog....clearing out and taking in....that broken green chair and that old Marquislamp...she couldnt part with those... :eek: makes me wonder what else stayed behind...5 truckloads already..and it is still coming in....her chinapantrycabinet was also there...waiting for the next time to go back to Emmaus..there is just one plan there....no plan...just buy...

they take out the ceiling...btw that insulation was a crappy job....because she doesnt want pipes in her precious ancient stable🙄 when you look behind Amaury while she was saying it...plenty of sewagepipes running through the stable...you cant make it up..

those radiators are the same quality she had before...on the cheap...and why do they have to take potts his kitchen out...?? btw there was even crap behind the cupboards..there..omg...you can get flues for boilers just out of every wall...i dont get that...why do they have to use the chimney in Nicks App,,,i wonder what kind of gasboilers they are installing..we have a range of normal heaters who are placed inline...for different parts of the house..and they all have very small flues...

Fanny states the porcelaine needs a good clean with bleach...well bon appetit ... cher guests..yuk....no way i would ever eat or drink something in that filty heap...:eek: omg the black plaque could re emerge...from there..🙄 Kim Raad seemed snug though on that never cleaned pink sofa...:eek: i wonder how she lives....

i hope they make a good plan where to put the gastank in...as they like to dig up the courtyards all the time...that truck with the pergola couldnt even hardly get in...let alone a big gas truck...i also wonder how many times they will run out of gas...because they are too lazy to order on time...

well Dana came to the rescue with her cooking...do they ever cook themselves......? the two puffs were also present...to put their mouths in the trough...btw what is Sabine doing there beside shagging Dan?? clearing out the christmasdecoration...my god that empty tree in that room...🙄
Sabine only has eyes for Dan.....

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Old and sloppy, no, wait, I forgot PhiPhimodo does the editing. He's the sloppy one. 😂

I must admit, I'm eyeing the Baccarat Lucky Butterfly in either red or blue, but a collection of 4 decanters... and a new one goes for about $900
View attachment 1931207

Somehow I just don't trust that even on sale, they were a bargain. Such excess.
I thought decanting was only if wine was particularly old, for aeration and separating the sediment...
This bunch isn't drinking vintage Chateau Margaux... So why would they need decanters?
OR
Decanting is appropriate if the wine is too young and the flavor needs to be enhance.
Well and also if you are embarrassed by the label and want to hide the fact that you are serving rot gut.
Which is more likely with this bunch...

• Haha
F4F could go to Venice for Carnivale celebrations starting Saturday, February 4, 2023. Watch for her lies for the next 7 weeks, the entire Carnivale season.

What is the date for the 2023 Venice Carnival?

The 2023 Venice Carnival dates will run Saturday, February 11, 2023 – Tuesday 21, March 2023. However, there are some pre-carnival events taking place the week before, starting on February 4, 2023.

Venice Carnival always finishes on Shrove Tuesday, the day before Ash Wednesday which is the last allowed day when one can indulge in gluttony, excess and debauchery, before the 40 days of Lent will begin.

The final weekend of Venice Carnival is said to be the best time to attend. So, from Fat Thursday (Giovedì Grasso) until Shrove Tuesday (Martedì Grasso), is when the best events occur. It is also the busiest time to be in Venice for Carnival.

Here is site that summarizes Venice Carnivale 2023.Hit the link below.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.