The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of nervous energy in the Patron flog, constant hair tucking and hand movements. She is usually like this when she’s on the back foot. I suspect she didn’t want to divulge that she’d been to Vienna, no footage at all of any of it? Vlog gold and she let it all go quietly undetected?! Neh - she was rumbled and it’s now on here so she’s back peddling. Also, showing old footage with nothing to show for a whole 7 days?! She’s right to be nervous. Deceitful.

My February prediction is that we’ll see a month long flog fest of heating installation and decluttering. Dribs and drabs of footage drawn out to make it look like a true timeline to cover the fact they are in Venice. She’s just gotta hope she doesn’t get tagged in any photos, and that’s not just by her entourage, my colleague is in Venice for two weeks - there are eyes everywhere SJ!!

She’s realised that travelling doesn’t go down well with her viewers so is trying to hide it. I wonder if she’ll address Vienna in today’s flog or just keep it short and sweet for her Patrons?! Her obsessive need to travel has now become her Achilles heel and she knows some are not as gullible as she hoped. Holiday to your hearts content but don’t cry poor while doing so.
It’s not that traveling doesn’t go down well with her viewers. It’s the “I need your money to fix my falling down house. Please don’t expect me to show the renovations you are funding because I am so busy traveling to Versailles, Venice, Italy, Egypt, South Africa, London, Barbados, New York. Please, oh please, help poor little ‘ole me…”

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is that a Cartier watch with an alligator strap the clown is wearing?
View attachment 1930721
☝Thank you! Back when I first started watching and she was boo hooing about not having enough money to buy food I noticed her wearing a cartier watch with a black band. If I was in such dire straights I'd be selling the watches.....and the grand piano, the London flat, the Mercedes and anything else not nailed down

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There are some sites where you can use their free music for your projects, but at least you have to put in a link to their site or name their site.

And some more famous sites like epidemic sounds now have subscription plans based on different needs where you can use their music for different distribution ways. I remember some time ago epidemic sounds required a link to their site when using music for free, but it seems that has been revoked since they implemented their subscription models.

btw, this is my first time us of „revoked“.

3176FC5B-CAD4-48CE-8148-3772426741E2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Awww.. Toxic sludge? How poetic! Such creativity! I’m honoured 👹

Do your worst Becky with -probably- very bad hair… I have a whole team of tech nerds working for me, let’s see who wins :cool:
I found Toxic Sludge shot glasses, high balls and beer steins (for your MIller Light Jules). Following Snorty's lead, I've purchased 5,000 of each for the VIP Lounge! Be sure to join us for our specialty cocktail this evening in the VIP Lounge! Bottoms Up Tattlers!!!!

Toxic (waste) sludge
  1. 1 part vodka/Sprite for not as high alcohol
  2. 2-3 shots melon liquor I used midori
  3. Splash orange juice until desired color of neon
  4. Then add blue curaçao
1675386984929.png

1675386612350.png
1675386630324.png
1675386671694.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I found Toxic Sludge shot glasses, high balls and beer steins (for your MIller Light Jules). Following Snorty's lead, I've purchased 5,000 of each for the VIP Lounge! Be sure to join us for our specialty cocktail this evening in the VIP Lounge! Bottoms Up Tattlers!!!!

Toxic (waste) sludge
  1. 1 part vodka/Sprite for not as high alcohol
  2. 2-3 shots melon liquor I used midori
  3. Splash orange juice until desired color of neon
  4. Then add blue curaçao
View attachment 1931657

View attachment 1931646View attachment 1931647View attachment 1931650
Aaaah! Well done! It sounds a bit too sweet for my taste, but I endorse it nonetheless 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did my ears deceive me, or did Steph call the macarons . . . macaroons?
Yes you did! And here's one of her fans reactions to further confuse the issue of macarons, macaroons and possibly macaroni as well.
Screenshot_20230202-204116_YouTube.jpg

I prefer Japanese makarons. 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes, - I suspect that the air bnb wont run this year, Heating will be delayed, work on the grand salon and lake will probably mean that the place will be a bigger tip than usual with workmen ( if they even start) so she will close the airnbnb ( claim no space for guests) and have a good holiday
No BnB this year??? (more likely for a few years). But what ever are they going to do with all the cracked & chipped blue dishes and mismatched crystal Snorty & Fanny just purchased? After all, Fanny said it was all for the B&B guests.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We don't need to give a toss, because everybody with only half a brain knows she's Ruby, the cute cat!
Ruby the cat is, or used to be, a man. Selmar had him fixed because SJ couldn't be bothered. He was coming home to Selmar every morning scratched and bitten from tomcatting fights.
It's never too late to make a complaint against Stephanie Jarvis for cruelty to all the animals at Lalande.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Is that a Cartier watch with an alligator strap the clown is wearing?
View attachment 1930721
Same old trick, just a different dress. Previously it was the yellow dress and now it's the blue dress. Wear the same thing everyday so she can manipulate the time line - but we see you Fanny.

Definitely agree that much of that CD footage was filmed in November when Davy was visiting, including the cleaning out of the outbuildings.

That's why Fanny didn't show the meeting or tour with the lake officials, because Davy was with that gaggle of people. There's no way Davy would have missed that meeting. Fanny wouldn't have been comfortable attending those discussions on her own. She couldn't explain those scale drawings and then who would she have to blame if it goes pear-shaped.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I could have bet you that whatever was in the throw out / charity shop pile was not all leaving, that Hoarder Fanny would pull stuff out. Seriously a nasty old lamp table that was out in the stable to rot away "original to the shitoo" and has to stay. she is getting more ridiculous with each Vlog... And that video Definitely looked like Dan put it together. Maybe he is staying there , and who has the White van? and how did they make all those trips to the dump? what vehicle did they use? My advice ( because I know you read here) get a dumpster and fill it next time Fanny is away and get it out of there. She will never notice all that crap is forgotten until she sees it again.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
More comments on cd video:

Anki King
3 minutes ago
Please do NOT put the ashes in that bag! Do get a small metal bucket! There are always embers in ash (even days after the last fire) and it will result in the bag melting and possible fire. Please, please, do never take chances with fire!

4 minutes ago
Please use a metal bucket for ashes to avoid a fire.

Janice Browning/Aquino
7 minutes ago
Oh my goodness my heart leapt when you put ashes in a bag like that! Is it really ok? I have heard of SO many household fires started just like that where entire buildings were lost

Engelhafen
19 minutes ago
The ghost of the Marquis says get rid of the lamp table

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Why is Sabine back? I recall the video with Amaury, Dan and Sabine in Amaury’s workshop when Fanny barged in and all 3 jumped up and looked upset. Wasn’t Sabine sent away from the Dump shortly afterwards?

Is Sabine a cook ? Since the B and B ihas been halted, does that mean Maria does not do,e back to LieLande. Maria and Ñutty were supposedly hired to manage and cook for the B and B and their salaries were paid out of the B and B profits.

Is Sabine a volunteer or employee? What job did she fill at the Dump?
When Maria was taking her farewell, she said she'd be back in March.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sh
Same old trick, just a different dress. Previously it was the yellow dress and now it's the blue dress. Wear the same thing everyday so she can manipulate the time line - but we see you Fanny.

Definitely agree that much of that CD footage was filmed in November when Davy was visiting, including the cleaning out of the outbuildings.

That's why Fanny didn't show the meeting or tour with the lake officials, because Davy was with that gaggle of people. There's no way Davy would have missed that meeting. Fanny wouldn't have been comfortable attending those discussions on her own. She couldn't explain those scale drawings and then who would she have to blame if it goes pear-shaped.
F 4 F is purposely holding back video to use to manufacture timelines so she can travel, shop, and play.

Reactions: 19
Fanny complained about how cold it was in bed in the morning, but previously Snorty has said there is an electric blanket on the bed.
Do they not cuddle? Here's an old tip - sleep naked and your body heat will keep you warm!

The Christmas sheets were still on the bed so definitely old footage because we saw Fanny previously wash those sheets after the endless Xmas season.

p.s. - nice of Snorty to come into the room in the morning and pretend that he actually sleeps there.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
When Stephanie calls Phillip “Darling “, I could gag. 🤢
I do. It is forced and revolting.
Its more the Stephanie and
Philip shopping channel. Not CD nowadays. His synthetic slimey autumnal jumper,probably unwashed find from Emmaus. She is building him up. Get ready for the fall.Amoury is tiring of their antics and may loosen the pantry china shelves.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.