The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also just finished reading Wheel of Time series (any fellow nerds here?)
For those of you who don’t understand what an achievement it is, it is a 14 book series, each book between 800-1000 pages + a novella 😅
It took me almost a year! :m
No but just looked it up, I should give it a try.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
SGirl sound like she’s dating Dan or related to!
Hmmm... S.Girl did pop up on the vlog commentary around the same time as Sabine returned to the Shitoo... Could S. Girl be Sabine?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My birthday is on Monday.
But don't worry, I won't celebrate the whole month.
Only on Monday there will be a small gathering, with good food.
Happy Birthday (It's Monday here already) please remember to use tinfoil in the candelabra of your table setting, or are you saving the candles for your cake?
I'm a bit off food at the moment, good for my weight, but makes me a bit boring!
I hope to enjoy a nice meal out at a Thai place for my birthday.
---

It's one of the funniest shows ever on BBC
I think this is the most funny 'Would I lie to you' clip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
On Boxing Day cd video, aired one month ago. Not much action from Fanny. But Isabelle Jarvis was reading and replying! A few replies:

Put Gooder’s response thru your Bullshit meter. Sounds like made up b.s. to me by F4F.

Stephanie Murray
1 month ago
I was staying in NY some years ago and leaving my CV's all over the city in fashion houses. When I went into Ralph Lauren's offices the assistant dissapeared for a few moments then came back and told me to sit and have tea and the 'Ralph' would be down shortly. I asked 'who is Ralph' ! Yes ! In the end I didn't see him as he was called away but I still had a lovely high tea in what looked like a palm court ! Only in NY !

caroline gooder
1 month ago
My last day living in NYC. I was suddenly crying in my favorite pottery shop. Then the owner asked me why and walked me out of an ordinary door to a hidden courtyard. He sat me down and explained that several families lived around the courtyard. There were flowers everywhere, doves in cages and a fountain. He then brought me a cheese plate and a glass of white wine while he arranged to ship my gifts down to NC. A beautiful farewell after 12 years in NYC.😘😘😘

Speculation about Potts.
V.A. Merodio
1 month ago
Dear stephanie,
I know you have philip for right now. But, I must say there is something in the eyes for you in Mr. Potts. I like Michael for you. I like philip but he is a little young minded right now.

Denise Richard
1 month ago
Excuse me but that is very rude of you to say those things about Phillip!!! Don't you think Phillip is reading what you wrote? How do you think it makes him feel? Also, Michael already has a girlfriend. It's also insulting to Stephanie to say these things.

caroline gooder
1 month ago
Michael Potts was Stephanie's boyfriend for years, but they parted ways as friends. Michael Potts then found Ruth and became a co-owner of Lalande a few years ago. Nick is the original co-owner of over 17 years. Nick and his family may be there for New Years. Stephanie and Michael Potts are just friends now.

Isabelle commenting
jo Meyer
1 month ago (edited)
do you keep chutney on hand// wow love ypur special sandwhich idea

Isabelle Jarvis
1 month ago
We do make chutney

A Vintage Life
1 month ago
The sad thing is with those pugs is due to breeding they have alot of health issues especially with breathing..

caroline gooder
1 month ago
I hope if Stephanie and Philip get a puppy, it is a mini Molly as she is used to a second dog in the house.😘😘😘😘

Gardenroom 63
1 month ago
A very odd painting, very suspect

Denise Richard
1 month ago
Very rude to say that!!!

caroline gooder
1 month ago
Stephanie's father had several paintings that are for adults in theme, with a dream or fantasy quality like the cartoon style of the naked tennis party and the lovers in the garden painting. Abstracts are not to everyone taste, but the colors and forms are brilliant in the painting. 😘😘😘😘

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy Birthday (It's Monday here already) please remember to use tinfoil in the candelabra of your table setting, or are you saving the candles for your cake?
I'm a bit off food at the moment, good for my weight, but makes me a bit boring!
---

Kiwis, have to be first in everything... 'first place in the world where the sun comes up, first to invent pavlova (not true), first to invent Anzac biscuits (also not true)! Now you can claim it's Monday in NZedder land, but I think you'll find it's actually Sunday. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kiwis, have to be first in everything... 'first place in the world where the sun comes up, first to invent pavlova (not true), first to invent Anzac biscuits (also not true)! Now you can claim it's Monday in NZedder land, but I think you'll find it's actually Sunday. 😉
Opps it is too! I start back to work on Tuesday and I'm actually looking forward to it so I'm wishing away the weekend! Monday is a public holiday here, so is a long weekend.
We always start the school year off with a large cooked breakfast for all the staff. No fancy plates though, disposable plates so less washing up! There is usually flowers on the tables though, and it's great to catch up with everything each other has done over the holidays.

PS Iolair you can have Anzac biscuits and we'll keep Pavlova. But really with both my children and grandson living in Oz and us intending to move there, I don't mind if you have both.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Julia N'kora
11 hours ago (edited)
Some of those haters will get their "just desserts" of that we may be certainView attachment 1935224View attachment 1935225View attachment 1935226View attachment 1935227

View attachment 1935228
Stefanie Yuuly
7 hours ago
@Julia N'kora God bless you Julia and Stephanie at this holy time of Candlemas which this year coincides with Groundhog Day, Stephanie is truly a saint to put up with all the haters. If Stephanie tells the truth, which we know she always does, and doesn't deceive her loyal viewers, then the haters will be defeated and Stephanie needn't worry about the online haters for the next 6 weeks. View attachment 1935229

View attachment 1935230
Loise Moorney
3 hours ago
@Stefanie Yuuly Steph always tells the truth...that is what they hate.Her honesty shines through...we have seen all the good , bad ( the ceiling collapse from the bathroom, the dreadful news about the structural issues in the grande salon) the mad (moving the sheepView attachment 1935231) and the sad (Ian's death,View attachment 1935232Stephanie's midnight dash to and stay in hospital with poor Philip waiting patiently in the car for news). That is why her Channel appeals so widely. It is a beautifully filmed "fly on the wall" reality series and for me beats any rubbish offered by the BBC. I only watch Escape to the Château DIY to see Steph and Gerry (and Rebecca &Tim @Chateau de La Ruche? Plus Anna and Philipp in Honfleur). I know this will wind up the Karens like Prof Plum and the Comte de Monte Christo, Gracie Mckittens , Karma Baby , Pekey, Griftwood and the other 15 haters.. so GOOD. I enjoy getting under their thin old stretched skins View attachment 1935233View attachment 1935234View attachment 1935235 .Vive Lalanders I sayView attachment 1935236View attachment 1935237View attachment 1935238
Read more

Loise,
Hi there! Since we all know you read here...
Take your meds love!
You're not getting under anyone's stretched skin. We vacillate between laughing our asses off at you and being worried about you!
You are as dumb as a box of rocks. You couldn't find your way out of a paper bag if both ends were open. I say that with love in my heart, buttercup.
Go back and reread that sappy :poop: you wrote.
By the way, do you realize that not only are you directing traffic this way, you are also giving us loads of material?!
You realize that, don't you?
Squishy hugs, doll
Fell better soon.

*edit
I just realize something... This dolt is probably a Lalalander pretending to be a fan...
It fits:
Abysmally moronic tone
Calling out active tattlers
Stupid recaps to illustrate her (useless) point
Dark skinned emojis to prove POC are in the audience because lack of has been mentioned here- Notice how all of a sudden there are so many people posting with POC emoji's?
:rolleyes:

Ahhh FFS there is no subtlety anymore.
People are obvious like a zit on the tip of a nose.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
---

Lee Mack is a genius, his sitcom ‘not going out ‘was clever and fun. I am not sure he would be easy to live with but he is very quick witted.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cd chateau blackout video.
Do you believe this comment by Caroline Gooder?

Nancy Cowan
1 month ago
Dear Pavlina. Right at this moment at 6:40 pm MN time, we are watching your brave President giving a speech here in the US. I’m in tears for you and your beloved country. Much love to you, dear one. ❤

caroline gooder
1 month ago (edited)
It is also 8 PM in NC. Zelenskyy is talking on the TV. We have 3 children from Ukraine living next door now. Lights off for an hour.

• Wow
  • Sick
If squirrel needed a get lost project why did he not use this chair to learn a new skill. The attic is full of things from rusty old beds to tvs that belonged to the chateau. Does she think by keeping these items it brings her status. Imagine when she has gone and the chateau is sold will the next owner be glad that she ‘ saved ‘ old wallpaper .
So many things must stay if they are original to the chateau. I am surprised she is letting the heating be installed.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Same! Officially I’m the part owner and COO of our company (nothing huge… only 25 employees) but unofficially I have many fingers in many pies (Key lime, lemons meringue, blueberry, etc…) and earn a lot of passive income. So yeah, haters are gonna hate.. but I can make my legitimate money AND get under the skin of SJ and co. At the same time.

Queen of multi tasking here 👸🏻😂
I’m retired after working 30 years as a librarian and I started working at 12 babysitting and odd jobs, my parents were working people who couldn’t help me out. Since retiring I’ve been selling vintage at an antique booth and online. Really never thought anyone owed me a living. I have time to watch YouTubers now but I never commented on the vlogs unless I have something nice to say. But F4F just got me the shear gall and entitlement not to mention how silly she is I was sure they were all going to be murdered in their beds letting all these strangers into her home in the isolated French countryside. So, I’m one of the vile hags and haters now, at least I don’t have my eyes wide shut!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My guess is that Loise Moorney is trying to antagonize and taunt Tattle members to “out” themselves in the CD comments. But no one’s falling for it! 👍
I don't know about anyone else but my name here and my you tube name are different, so good luck guessing who I am or not guessing I don't really care. This whole thread has been a blast
---

Am I the only one who's never, ever used ebay?
So the ebay thing I like a certain type of shoe ( big feet and bad plantar fasciitis) anyhow on the company website they are like 150.00 I can get the same pair on e bay for like 40.00 brand new free shipping so e bay it is .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watched Amy's rant how she's used all the cheat codes; Posted regularly, posted daily for one month, invited Fanny over, and still no success!!! Moan moan moan 🤦‍♀️ She's emotionally blackmailing us. "We've done our part, you owe us."

Patreon has transformed whole chateauxverse into a bunch of beggars rattling their bowls in their grand salons.
She needs to accept that she's not terribly 'watchable'.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Very odd… @ProfessorPlum just recently rejoined the discussion here after a long hiatus but gets called out by name today in SJ’s comments. Of all the Tattlers to specifically call out? Strange. Maybe the rest of us aren’t trying hard enough! 😆
I'm feeling a little unloved actually...
1675549153249.png

---

You are correct - " Geri Bowyer" is bumping gums in Tracing Ollie and Clammy Knickers' comments too. I'm surprised that Louse Moomintroll hasn't joined the party.
I'm not hiding my ID here - I'm Jesus Jeeves, the Dopey Dauphin's butler. He's always so desperate for someone to talk to and tells me everything I need to know.

View attachment 1935657
Y'all got a fan club!!!!!!
1675549594536.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
HAS FANNY OUTED HER TRAVEL PLANS FOR FEBRUARY?

In Mummmy and Percy’s last cadeaux video released 12 days ago, Caroline Gooder states that Fanny and Phi Phi can go visit South Africa in a month. Are F4F and PhiPhi planning to go to South Africa in 2 weeks and that is why Fanny was making such a big deal about emphasizing that she was going to be at the Dump the entire month of February, She always has to tell on herself.

Do you think she is just filming a bunch of heating work and will work her time traveling Magic in piecing together old portions of video footage to make it look like they are at the Dump?

Maybe she is skipping Venice this year or could she go to Venice and then to South Africa?

She hasn’t mentioned the Dubai trip with Gerry. Has she already been to Dubai?

Here are the replies in the cadeaux comments:
susan brown
11 days ago
W hy doesn’t mummy n Percy stay with Stephanie..life’s too short to be apart.

S. girl
11 days ago
Because Percy has family in SA ... and they have a house on the beach ... and it's summer there and Isabelle doesn't like the cold.

caroline gooder
11 days ago
The new heating is going in with noise and dust, and the Grand Salon/ Floor above will be a mess. All things Isabelle hates. So as it is sunny and calm at the beach in SA, Stephanie and Philip can go visit in a month. In the spring, when things are calm at Lalande, they can come back for a while.😘😘😘

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If squirrel needed a get lost project why did he not use this chair to learn a new skill. The attic is full of things from rusty old beds to tvs that belonged to the chateau. Does she think by keeping these items it brings her status. Imagine when she has gone and the chateau is sold will the next owner be glad that she ‘ saved ‘ old wallpaper .
So many things must stay if they are original to the chateau. I am surprised she is letting the heating be installed.
Don't be silly. Phillipa could never do a manual project. Honestly I. Have no idea what you're on!
Phillipa would never subject his nails to the risk.... Jeez 🙄🙄🙄
---

Can i slap Caroline Gooder?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So long to Selma and the chatelaine’s love shack on wheels. Just think of the times Selma spent pounding the chatelaine and rockin’ the camper! I think even the Gay Twink might have gotten rimmed in there at least once by a drunken Selma.

9D4541E9-D3A8-4F1F-ACC2-22B0526D9D14.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.