The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also got called out on breaking her promise to the vilotti scholarship recipient to take the young woman to Paris fashion week. Fanny got busted going to the Paris fashion week and had to make up an excuse that she( Fanny) had another year to taken the Vilotti scholarship winner to Paris fashion week. Fanny could take the winner to the 2024 Paris fashion week.
Will that ever happen? Nope, just more empty promises from the Shittelaine, as usual.
We have long memories Fanny. We shall be watching you next year. Maybe your excuse will be that you said you would take her, not that you would pay her airfare and accommodation???

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I don't know if it was commented on here during the holidays, but I didn't think Jerry looked that great at Christmas. He looked shockingly NOT OKAY. Hope his health is on the mend. I'm going to be furious if she is dragging her feet on his apt because she knows he doesn't have long to live.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
We have to dismantle wood shop cd video 3/weeks ago
Caroline Gooder pushing another Chelsea flower show trip:

Kate Hobbs
3 weeks ago (edited)
Did I miss something? The little pavilion from Chelsea flower show? Or is my forgettery working better than my memory! 🤣🤣🤣

caroline gooder
3 weeks ago (edited)
Is that what they bought at the Chelsea flower show? I hope they go again this year. I wanted the William Morris inspired wood paneling. One day, they will have the pool and an Orangey where the tennis court is currently. As a pool is just a water feature, they could do a waterfall or any of the fanciful things from the show.

Business site for Anne Marie?

Frankie Gurnick
Frankie Gurnick
3 weeks ago
Another brilliant vlog! The garden looks amazing and the sheep 🤣🥰 so cute! And Molly her expression says it all 🤣🤣.

Can't wait to see the new boiler, next winter will be even better 🥰🥰

The Norwegian feast looked great! 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤❤❤ can't wait for the next vlog!!!🥰🥰

Barbara Gardner
Barbara Gardner
3 weeks ago
...a better solution than Emery leaving LaLande.

caroline gooder
3 weeks ago
There is a huge granary about 10 minutes from Lalande that has a modern part and a burned-out part and a tiny cottage. Oliver was looking at it for an art school before his family found the art nouveau house in Spain to renovate. It would someday be a great place for a business for Amaury in a few years. Woodshop and restoration project in one place. Cottage to live in. I always wondered who lives there now.
what on earth is wrong with this people??!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It must make these poor delusional fools so happy that F4F will have a pool and an orangery on their dime
LOLOL There is a moment in the Flower show where she is prancing around, very full of herself and one of the celebs there gives her a look like "Who is this trash get out of my way." Her face fell and she scooted off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
We have to dismantle wood shop cd video 3/weeks ago
Caroline Gooder pushing another Chelsea flower show trip:

Kate Hobbs
3 weeks ago (edited)
Did I miss something? The little pavilion from Chelsea flower show? Or is my forgettery working better than my memory! 🤣🤣🤣

caroline gooder
3 weeks ago (edited)
Is that what they bought at the Chelsea flower show? I hope they go again this year. I wanted the William Morris inspired wood paneling. One day, they will have the pool and an Orangey where the tennis court is currently. As a pool is just a water feature, they could do a waterfall or any of the fanciful things from the show.

Business site for Anne Marie?

Frankie Gurnick
Frankie Gurnick
3 weeks ago
Another brilliant vlog! The garden looks amazing and the sheep 🤣🥰 so cute! And Molly her expression says it all 🤣🤣.

Can't wait to see the new boiler, next winter will be even better 🥰🥰

The Norwegian feast looked great! 🥰🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤❤❤ can't wait for the next vlog!!!🥰🥰

Barbara Gardner
Barbara Gardner
3 weeks ago
...a better solution than Emery leaving LaLande.

caroline gooder
3 weeks ago
There is a huge granary about 10 minutes from Lalande that has a modern part and a burned-out part and a tiny cottage. Oliver was looking at it for an art school before his family found the art nouveau house in Spain to renovate. It would someday be a great place for a business for Amaury in a few years. Woodshop and restoration project in one place. Cottage to live in. I always wondered who lives there now.
Well Stephanfraudie…I mean, Caroline, why don’t you walk your lazy ass down there and introduce your sorry self? Then you’ll know. I’m sure she’s as relieved as Sugar Tits that the Kebab Gobbler’s art school idea never got off the ground.🙄

• Haha
Not 47 times though ha ha
Right, you clearly need to go into rehab to wean yourself off this Stehanie/Phillipa addiction. You can come here, I'm clearing out one of the spare rooms after I've posted this and looking for the lobotomy knives. That'll sort you out.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I run my own business, don't steal or grift but do spend too long on here
Same! Officially I’m the part owner and COO of our company (nothing huge… only 25 employees) but unofficially I have many fingers in many pies (Key lime, lemons meringue, blueberry, etc…) and earn a lot of passive income. So yeah, haters are gonna hate.. but I can make my legitimate money AND get under the skin of SJ and co. At the same time.

Queen of multi tasking here 👸🏻😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Same! Officially I’m the part owner and COO of our company (nothing huge… only 25 employees) but unofficially I have many fingers in many pies (Key lime, lemons meringue, blueberry, etc…) and earn a lot of passive income. So yeah, haters are gonna hate.. but I can make my legitimate money AND get under the skin of SJ and co. At the same time.

Queen of multi tasking here 👸🏻😂
I have also managed to renovate my home at same time -thus always ready for a chat on here. I have also not committed any crimes in interior design or pretending to have bought fake bargains.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have also managed to renovate my home at same time -thus always ready for a chat on here. I have also not committed any crimes in interior design or pretending to have bought fake bargains.
I also just finished reading Wheel of Time series (any fellow nerds here?)
For those of you who don’t understand what an achievement it is, it is a 14 book series, each book between 800-1000 pages + a novella 😅
It took me almost a year! :m

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
My business is exactly what they spend their time doing rather than renovating. I buy and sell antiques. So I can pop on here whenever I want to. I like this little group of 15 menopausal hags. They are very educated, successful, worldly, and viciously funny.

Oh and PhiPhi, you don’t know tit about antiques. Mr. Ed knows more. Billy knows more. Ryan actually knows more. And it would also be nice if you quit pretending you’re spending “your” money on them. Unless you’re spending your unemployment stipend. Cause the last time I checked, you were a waiter. The only thing you’re waiting on at the moment is your delusional benefactor.

I just realized PhiPhi isn’t a hooker with a heart of gold. He’s a hooker with a lot of plates and furniture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Fanny aka Caroline No Gooder pretending to have no knowledge about Fanny attending Paris fashion week in the comments for Feb 2, 2023 cd video ( check the last comment from one hour ago ..)

Stefanie Yuuly
1 day ago
Stephanie, when are we going to see the video of you and Philip spending a week in Paris at Paris Fashion Week during January?

5 replies
Wander Lust
Wander Lust
1 day ago
Did she take the girl she sponsors, from the Villotti Fashion Institute, as she promised her?

caroline gooder
caroline gooder
23 hours ago
@wander Lust I think the sponsorship is running one more year, so next year is the trip to Paris.

Stefanie Yuuly
Stefanie Yuuly
21 hours ago
@Caroline gooder So Stephanie will go to Paris Fashion Week again next year?

caroline gooder
7 hours ago
@Stefanie Yuuly Did they go this year? Patrons want to comment?

Stefanie Yuuly
Stefanie Yuuly
1 hour ago
@Caroline gooder Stephanie must know. There are pictures on the internet.

Hoooo hooo hooooooooo "Caroline Gooder"!!!
So you don't know everything????? Hmmmm????
1675544399483.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually sat down and watched 4 episodes of this show including this one for the first time ever a couple of nights ago. I just love their humour and laughed all the way through.
It's one of the funniest shows ever on BBC

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just learned something interesting about tattle... This is a new change.
No wonder Loise is going nutcase in the comment section, they're not welcome here anymore.
Shall we be a bunch of benevolent goddesses and provide the actual haters with invites to the party? 😂

View attachment 1934395
We are the founding Fathers
I mean hags

• Haha
  • Heart
Phi Phi, interior designer extraordinaire, spotted this chandelier and just had to have it for the farmhouse. It spoke to him…there was an instant connection. He had memorized exactly where it could go…😆

View attachment 1934748
Ohhhhhh hoo hooooo
And I thought you were playing spot the hidden Mickey ears...

• Haha
I wouldn't say Fanny isn't compassionate but it's not her long suit. She's definitely transactional so any compassion Fanny does exhibit is always based on quid pro quo and what's in it for her.
Stephanie knows she should be compassionate but she's too lazy to put in the work. Yes, being compassionate is work for her, it doesn't come effortlessly like for normal people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I also just finished reading Wheel of Time series (any fellow nerds here?)
For those of you who don’t understand what an achievement it is, it is a 14 book series, each book between 800-1000 pages + a novella 😅
It took me almost a year! :m
We stan literary queens... a shame it doesn't apply to Stephanie Jarvis. Or, maybe that is a good thing not to be in the same category as her. LOL.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.