The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Percy attacks Mummy with his squirrel, chateau unwrapped. Here is a comment Phi Phi forgot to delete. Enjoy!

Tommy Keegan
3 weeks ago (edited)
What a bunch of narsistic phonies.These people are worth millions.

Chateau Joe
3 weeks ago
Is your frozen heart not melted by the joy of watching wealthy people opening gifts under the guise of charity?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Jan Cooped Up in France still hasn’t left the apartment. Does she not realize France is just outside her door?

E3A9201D-73DC-4DF9-8307-63C326534791.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a comment on wine - I haven't had wine for years now because I became allergic to wine and fortified wine (had a chat with a wine expert and he reckoned it could be what they put in it to speed up the fermentation process these days) - but I was under the impression that boxed wine is actually very nice wine. Admittedly, back in my youth it was cheap shite.
Possibly NZ wine is all pretty good - I remember backpacking around Aussie years ago and we got the cheapest wine we could find and it was foul - couldn't even drink it and we were just not used to bad wine ie: undrinkable. Can't remember where it was from though - and I remember having, sort of middle range wine in France and not being very impressed - but my palate is very much new world wines (NZ, Australia, Chile etc) and wasn't used to old world wines.
Hmmm. You may have an intolerance to sulphites.

Reactions: 16
Dark skinned emojis to prove POC are in the audience because lack of has been mentioned here- Notice how all of a sudden there are so many people posting with POC emoji's?
:rolleyes:

Ahhh FFS there is no subtlety anymore.
People are obvious like a zit on the tip of a nose.
I'm not totally familiar with emojis...what is a POC emoji?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
caroline gooder
1 month ago
Stephanie's father had several paintings that are for adults in theme, with a dream or fantasy quality like the cartoon style of the naked tennis party and the lovers in the garden painting. Abstracts are not to everyone taste, but the colors and forms are brilliant in the painting. 😘😘😘😘
Caroline, honey, I don’t like to correct people, especially art experts like yourself, but the paintings are figurative, not abstract. I’m tempted to ask what it is in the paintings you’re blowing so many kisses at, but some things are best kept to ourselves, eh, Caroline?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
caroline gooder
1 month ago (edited)
It is also 8 PM in NC. Zelenskyy is talking on the TV. We have 3 children from Ukraine living next door now. Lights off for an hour.
Hey @Jules100 does that type of comment remind you of someone? Someone who always has something in common with what others have or do.
---

Person Of Color. Basically everyone who isnt a white Caucasian.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cd chateau blackout video.
Do you believe this comment by Caroline Gooder?

Nancy Cowan
1 month ago
Dear Pavlina. Right at this moment at 6:40 pm MN time, we are watching your brave President giving a speech here in the US. I’m in tears for you and your beloved country. Much love to you, dear one. ❤

caroline gooder
1 month ago (edited)
It is also 8 PM in NC. Zelenskyy is talking on the TV. We have 3 children from Ukraine living next door now. Lights off for an hour.
Idiots. If it was 6:40 pm Mountain Time in the US it would be 8:40 pm Eastern Time in North Carolina where No Good Gooder claims she lives. Absolute dumbasses, too effing lazy to Google simple data!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
HAS FANNY OUTED HER TRAVEL PLANS FOR FEBRUARY?

In Mummmy and Percy’s last cadeaux video released 12 days ago, Caroline Gooder states that Fanny and Phi Phi can go visit South Africa in a month. Are F4F and PhiPhi planning to go to South Africa in 2 weeks and that is why Fanny was making such a big deal about emphasizing that she was going to be at the Dump the entire month of February, She always has to tell on herself.

Do you think she is just filming a bunch of heating work and will work her time traveling Magic in piecing together old portions of video footage to make it look like they are at the Dump?

Maybe she is skipping Venice this year or could she go to Venice and then to South Africa?

She hasn’t mentioned the Dubai trip with Gerry. Has she already been to Dubai?

Here are the replies in the cadeaux comments:
susan brown
11 days ago
W hy doesn’t mummy n Percy stay with Stephanie..life’s too short to be apart.

S. girl
11 days ago
Because Percy has family in SA ... and they have a house on the beach ... and it's summer there and Isabelle doesn't like the cold.

caroline gooder
11 days ago
The new heating is going in with noise and dust, and the Grand Salon/ Floor above will be a mess. All things Isabelle hates. So as it is sunny and calm at the beach in SA, Stephanie and Philip can go visit in a month. In the spring, when things are calm at Lalande, they can come back for a while.😘😘😘
It is Gerry’s birthday early March? Fanny is ‘ taking’ him to Dubai then. Another Tatler knew of the flights and said this would be possible via / from SA??. She will find a reason to whee off from the dump if she is chained to it for one month.The stupid viewers will say she deserves it having worked so hard etc etc.

Due to illness just now I am watching some back catalogue flogs…..
Ian the builder …. He was there each day working hard. Planning carefully as best he could with such a dimwit boss. He cleared out her rubbish time and again, he brought her croissant, he tolerated her flog bombing, he seemed very knowledgeable and able to answer her many daft ideas . He worked with French and Brits . He put up with a half dressed boss giving conflicting commands. He deserves to have been treated better. No wonder people in the comments keep asking.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Want to know Dan”s plans for his roofless shell of a building. Why has Dan been holding out on revealing this information? Caroline Gooder knows.

In Amaury’s first cadeaux 2 months ago:

Deborah Godley
2 months ago
Amaury was a great addition to Cadeaux! Hope he does it more often- and sweet Molly.Wonderful gifts,especially all the gorgeous fabrics and embroidered pillows.I thought Phillip was going to have an out of body experience! Love him.

Pam Kullman
2 months ago
I wonder if Dan was thinking how those fabrics would look in his Chateau!

caroline gooder
2 months ago (edited)
Give him two years first. Amaury is teaching him how to repair the windows now and he is planning the structural updates to support the first and second floors in his head.

DAN IS PLANNING THE STRUCTURAL UPDATES TO SUPPORT THE FIRST AND SECOND FLOORS IN HIS HEAD. Let that sink in for a moment.

Caroline says Anne Marie and Ñutty are in the park room.

Elizabeth Malone
2 months ago
Amaury and nattie should have a pick of 'gifts' for their rooms. Yeh!!

caroline gooder
2 months ago
They have the Park room now. Stephanie said they can pick new furniture and decor when the new apartment is done. The Napoleon III style bed and wardrobe waiting in storage isn't to their taste.😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Person Of Color POC- It is a popular abbreviation in the US to refer to African American, Mexican, Hispanic, Latin, Asian, Pan Asian... Or any person who is not considered white (caucasian)
So a POC emoji is an emoji that is light brown to dark brown... A caucasian emoji is the flesh tone emoji --> (y)

As far as I am concerned we are all the same candy in a different wrapper and we all bleed the same color.
---

Squirrel…..
40 centimeters. Hmmm You don't say...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Idiots. If it was 6:40 pm Mountain Time in the US it would be 8:40 pm Eastern Time in North Carolina where No Good Gooder claims she lives. Absolute dumbasses, too effing lazy to Google simple data!
Or did they mean Minnesota time? Because the it would be 7:40 North Carolina time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s more likely a problem with her head - the woman needs a therapist.

she is saying here that one day she will explain about her health…..but it has been a long battle. I think it was not a pregnancy but more problems with her ‘ pipes’.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1935230
Loise Moorney
3 hours ago
@Stefanie Yuuly Steph always tells the truth...that is what they hate.Her honesty shines through...we have seen all the good , bad ( the ceiling collapse from the bathroom, the dreadful news about the structural issues in the grande salon) the mad (moving the sheepView attachment 1935231) and the sad (Ian's death,View attachment 1935232Stephanie's midnight dash to and stay in hospital with poor Philip waiting patiently in the car for news).
I enjoy getting under their thin old stretched skins View attachment 1935233View attachment 1935234View attachment 1935235 .Vive Lalanders I sayView attachment 1935236View attachment 1935237View attachment 1935238
Read more
This post proves to me that they are trying hard to convince her viewers that Fanny is to be believed, pushing the narrative she ‘always tells the truth’ and ‘her honestly always shines through’. Making out we are the liars, slandering us. It reeks of damage control. Why?! What have we tattled about that’s got under her thin, old, stretched skin? Travelling would be my guess and calling her out with evidence too. Timeline trickery? Talking about Ruth and a possible raw, traumatic breakup? Sabine and Dan? Her auction spending receipts? I think this proves our intel and receipts are causing concern and hit a nerve. We’re digging her lies out at every turn. They are getting bold posting on their own comments section.

There is no way she’s not going to, or is already in Venice. Again, she was trying to deceive by saying she’ll stay at the heap all month knowing she’s actually covering her tracks. This is why Louise is pushing the narrative Fanny always tells the truth. Fanny and her push up bra are sooooo up and down that canal like no ones business.

As for Caroline Gooder, she’s so f’in annoying she’s just got to be Snorts! We haven’t forgotten that when they went away to Egypt Caroline went silent too during the duration of their stay 🙄

I’ll say it again for the Fanny Fanclub inc Julia N’kora hiding here in the shadows, don’t cry poor and bullshit about not being able to complete started jobs or actually secure the structure when you spend like she does but lie to hide it. Also, if you’re all so convinced that we are wrong about SJ why don’t you comment on here and tell us why we’re wrong? Try to change our minds. Reading here and running to another comment section to tell them we’re wrong doesn’t do much to convince us your opinions are tenable or justifiable. Give it a go, you’re under an alias guise - what have you got to loose?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
And remember, it wasn't us who outed her on her recent trip to Paris Fashion Week, it was one of her own entourage. 🤣
If you don't want to be "outed" then bloody stay home and put your money into fixing your Falling Down Castle.
Simples ! 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.