The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Caroline Gooder account started June 26, 2020 ( who knows if it is the real date or an altered daye.)

Caroline Gooder info about Potts in comments to 8 day old cd video new antiques for French castle:

Shirley McNeil
8 days ago
Loved the different folks reactions to the big letting go! Michael s comment about moving stuff out to wards the furthest buildings.. Priceless. Then Michael does the same thing...from London...From Amsterdam...into the Chateau!! Thats hoarding Michael!!

1 reply
caroline gooder
caroline gooder
5 days ago (edited)
Stephanie gave Michael a room in the attic for his stuff. There is room behind Narnia for a photographic studio. He just needs to keep it neat now. In front of Narnia, there is room for a bathroom and bedroom/sitting room. Maybe Antoine will do up the space when he is a teenager. 😘😘😘

Denise Severa
8 days ago
Funny lol how she's telling Michael how he needs to get rid of ONE retro shirt while she keeps all of her old clothes😉

1 reply
caroline gooder
caroline gooder
5 days ago
Stephanie got rid of lots of her stuff six months ago. If he wants to keep costumes in Narnia, there is room. 😘😘😘

Stephanie and phi phi were asked in the comments about the name of the B and B they stayed in during the trip from London to haul their van o’ crap back to the Dump. They did not respond themselves or thru their many aliases. Caroline Gooder doesn’t know the name of the B and B? Unbelievable. She doesn’t want anyone finding out the location and bust her “narrative” and timeline and does not want the price of rooms revealed.Hiding information. So predictable.
---

I agree. Gerry also said he was capable of overseeing installation of the door. I think Mummy is a greedy control freak who wants to be in charge. She failed in controlling her daughter and the Dump, but she can control the garage door issue. I think she pays for the door since she owns the building and she is cheap as hell. She probably stays to pay the bill and be difficult about the door installation and make Gerry’s life hell for a couple of weeks before jetting back to South Africa.

She can kill 2 birds with one stone: make Gerry miserable and have a cover for staying to seek legal advice about their grifting enterprise.
So nice of Fanny to ‘give’ Potty a small room in the attic for his junk - he’s not some squatter in a run-down van, he friggin co-owns the damn place. I’m surprised she doesn’t charge him rent for the space.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
YES!!!! 😆😆😆

7578A5A4-8D3A-4A09-A996-DBAAE67B6398.jpeg

A63EA46A-5EE7-4276-9812-2C7B03C37B27.gif

Julia N’kora won’t mention Tattle by name. She knows it would drive a lot of viewers here!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Cd chateau blackout video.
Do you believe this comment by Caroline Gooder?

Nancy Cowan
1 month ago
Dear Pavlina. Right at this moment at 6:40 pm MN time, we are watching your brave President giving a speech here in the US. I’m in tears for you and your beloved country. Much love to you, dear one. ❤

caroline gooder
1 month ago (edited)
It is also 8 PM in NC. Zelenskyy is talking on the TV. We have 3 children from Ukraine living next door now. Lights off for an hour.
How dare Nancy Cowan get one upon Caroline Gooder! Ah, but good comeback from Caroline as she basks in the reflected glory of 3 children from Ukraine living next door! Added points to Caroline for turning her lights off for an hour in solidarity. Take that Nancy!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh dear, touch a nerve sweetie?!? Did someone have to throw trashy worn out china to feel better?!? So angry that you have to scream till you’re hoarse?!? I know, you just had to have a hot bath and a bottle or two of the good stuff😂😂😂 they’ve just outed themselves as a LieLander for sure. Methinks with that tantrum it was the grifter extraordinaire Stephanie Jarvis the 50% discount, upgraded con artist queen of le dump! Goodness. She’s become so touchy I’m wondering if Le Fisc has been round to question the accounts?!? Please can we have a tearful video of you being led away in handcuffs wearing your designer knock offs?!? Are the rats jumping from the sinking ship?!? Which it literally is, sliding right down into the empty étang! As @Le Comte de Monte Cristo says, you can’t make this stuff up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
As for Caroline Gooder, she’s so f’in annoying she’s just got to be Snorts! We haven’t forgotten that when they went away to Egypt Caroline went silent too during the duration of their stay
of course it's dutch boy. just look how "she" glorifies his role in the house and justifies his fashion choices and spending.:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You know what… call me vain and self centred… but I’d like to think posting the Patreon videos in conjunction with flying monkeys not being able to sign up and disrupt tattle, was like pouring hot oil in the ants hills…

All the crazies and sycophants are being flushed out and they have no where to witch but in the comment section.

They’re not even patrons, or they would comment this over there. If anything, they should be thankful for my generosity and time 🤣🤣 I could’ve bought a grande oat milk half sweet chai latte with that money, you know!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I hope this isn’t @Trengilly in the comments section 😞 We may have awoken him with the tagging over his letter to Frank. Please say it can’t be true @Trengilly?
I know he went out with a bang and Claras foot up his ass but I liked him and his humour and desperately coveted his title of Shady witch - which he never bestowed upon me even though I went all out shady for him.

84A0FCFD-100F-49E3-893B-9F2D91A0FAE0.jpeg

If you put some of these commenters names through the anagram solver it’s surprising what words come up, all used as insults on here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
YES!!!! 😆😆😆

View attachment 1936384

View attachment 1936394

Julia N’kora won’t mention Tattle by name. She knows it would drive a lot of viewers here!
What the bloody hell?!? Kathy hasn't even been on Tattler for a very long time, nor has she talked about Tattle (or the Shitoo, which she has always been careful about not naming nor the residents by name) for months- why is she getting dragged into this nonsense?!? Kathy has legitimate health issues that have caused her difficulty with mobility and weight gain. Shame on you Julia N'kora- that is pretty low.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.