The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it a YT rule that vloggers have to state the music they use with their vlogs? I think they are required to do that even if they are using the free music. If they use something that is not free, they have to both pay for it and state what it is in the description box. Fanny uses both types and recently has used a wide range of songs, etc. As far as I can see, she is not stating what she's using.

Reactions: 17
I never thought of that youโ€™re probably right ! This was before the tree was decorated ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Fanny Four Flues Time Traveller has struck again!!

I wonder if the trip from London to the Dump with Potts (each driving their own rental vans loaded with possessions) occurred in late November, 2022, after the F1 racing season had ended, and Potts was moving possessions from his Amsterdam home to the Dump. That is why the used condom Daddy painting is leaned up against the wall near the table full of Phi Phi china. And that is why ร‘utty Natty was in the video ( did she return to the Dump? She has been missing for weeks.)

The footage of Phi Phi and AnneMarie cleaning the stables, they didnโ€™t make any remarks about freezing.

Fanny ends the video with shots of the Dump in the snow when no snow fell during the time frame of the 2 to 3 days of video footage time. She didnโ€™t refer to it as drone footage Dan took, the previous week or so.

She just sloppily cut and pasted video footage from different times, added a small current portion of recent video footage, and presented it all as happening this past week.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Oooh...be careful right there, lady. We got some good ole Southerners here who might take offense. ;)
Not this southerner. Not a fan of the Duck Dynasty folks, though I have friends that do business with the family. Now if youโ€™d compared us to Foghorn Leghorn I mightโ€™ve said I resemble that remark son, I say son.๐Ÿค 

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
i watched the puffs vlog...Andrew points out... Ricardo likes it when the toilet is seperate from the bathroom...i can imagine.. ๐Ÿ™„ .the amount of food they eat.........i guess it doesnt smell of roses..so i can see Ricardos point..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Why is Sabine back? I recall the video with Amaury, Dan and Sabine in Amauryโ€™s workshop when Fanny barged in and all 3 jumped up and looked upset. Wasnโ€™t Sabine sent away from the Dump shortly afterwards?

Is Sabine a cook ? Since the B and B ihas been halted, does that mean Maria does not do,e back to LieLande. Maria and ร‘utty were supposedly hired to manage and cook for the B and B and their salaries were paid out of the B and B profits.

Is Sabine a volunteer or employee? What job did she fill at the Dump?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another Fanny โ€œsmoke and mirrors โ€œ moment. When she started the video, she claimed that Snorts wakes up after she does and that she has to start the fire in the mornings because he is still sleeping. If that is true, why do all the videos of Fanny waking up in bed have no Sir Snorts a Lot next to her in bed? She is all alone.

Could he actually be sleeping in his lady desk bedroom, where he stays up all night drinking, shopping, and playing video games?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@Clara Burnett, what does the new/old funky pink Chesterfield sofa smell like? Honestly, because of everything Iโ€™ve seen and now assume about the Chateau de Lalande, it must be a musty bedbug palace.

Also, is the b&b open for business this season? I thought I heard it was closed because the Fleuries closed their b&b of the grande salon situation, but Stephanie is talking and acting as if it will be open like normal.

Reactions: 19
@Clara Burnett, what does the new/old funky pink Chesterfield sofa smell like? Honestly, because of everything Iโ€™ve seen and now assume about the Chateau de Lalande, it must be a musty bedbug palace.

Also, is the b&b open for business this season? I thought I heard it was closed because the Fleuries closed their b&b of the grande salon situation, but Stephanie is talking and acting as if it will be open like normal.
If you look at the LieLande site under the section on booking, you can pull up each room. The rooms slots are primarily shaded pink, which means either closed or booked ( typical LieLande chaos). But some rooms have a few green shaded days in June or July which means available, There is nothing on their website indicating the B and B is closed.Here is one of the rooms. Go to their website site and you can check all available rooms. I wonder If any people who booked a stay in 2023 have been told their reservations have been cancelled. Fanny is pretending the B and B is ongoing and then at other times pretends it is totally closed.

She contradicts herself constantly so no one know the truth. If she only had 2 rooms for rent in 2023, would 2 rooms with one 2 to 3 day stay per room per week pay the salary of Maria and ร‘utty?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Isn't it a YT rule that vloggers have to state the music they use with their vlogs? I think they are required to do that even if they are using the free music. If they use something that is not free, they have to both pay for it and state what it is in the description box. Fanny uses both types and recently has used a wide range of songs, etc. As far as I can see, she is not stating what she's using.
I remember Dan saying something about where he got his music and he was saying something about it was free to use and telling everybody about it that was a long time ago though
---

I enjoy a good, sarcastic commentโ€ฆ.but not even I could stomach that one! ๐Ÿ˜†
When I watched that she had said Philip was helping but then she played the whole thing of Ann Marie doing all the work

Reactions: 17
Cuz and Omberline would never happen, Fanny would be jealous of a younger and prettier person than her.

I have to give it to Michael. It's rather nice. A shame he went for a single solid colour, when we all know he's able to design wallpaper... :sneaky:

Stephanie could just move all her future travel vlogs (from Versailles, Paris and Vienna) on to her travel channel. Nobody would notice, LOL.
I suspect the minimal decor is down to a lack of financial resources. He did what he could on the limited budget he has. No vlogs = No dollar dollar!!!
---

So much for returning the shiteau to it's "former glory." Must admit I'm quite surprised she hasn't purchased period design cast iron, new or reconditioned. There's a whole vlog right there of her shopping for radiators and spending the patrons money and she missed the opportunity! In a future vlog, she'll wistfully and sadly say she originally wanted vintage style radiators because they 'are more in keeping with the history of the chateau' (like they had radiators in the 17th century) but they were too expensive and everyone just wanted to be warm after 18 years of no heating. Count on it, these cheap things she's bought are just a stop-gap and will eventually be ripped off the walls and replaced with prettier ones. No doubt she'll announce one day that she's considering buying vintage look radiators and will want to know if her silly patrons agree. Shutter-dog style, and they will of course.
Previously the radiators broke so often Fanny had a large supply of replacement radiators out in the barn - so what happened to those? Did they get thrown out as well, just like the sofa Fanny purchased and also never used?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.