The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, Billy. Ever the temptress.
1675379919600.png

*not photoshop - redacted CC

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Fanny also meantioned...that those big square glasses were perfect for rose by the bed... :eek: omg...there is just one time there isnt alcohol going into that woman...when she sleeps...and we wonder why she acts like she does...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
BCCB47FB-6BDF-425F-AD02-004AF8717BC4.png

I am not surprised the Gay Twink has bought something that is old, cheap, cracked, crazed, faded and dirty. That’s what he usually goes for!

EAFCDD66-6BDE-4BBC-AE7A-7FF17A066A07.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So Phi Phi’s self professed claim to fame is going to be bringing brooches for men back into style and drinking sherry. In addition to his china and glass obsession.

At the rate the gruesome twosome buys china, crystal glasses and decanters, the china room will have to be expanded to a china wing with a special room for glasses at the Dump. Anne Marie will probably lose all his workspace to house their purchases.

Even the angry Argentenian seems flabbergasted at the amount of china Snorts purchased at auction.

And what is up with F 4F talking about buying china and glasses for the bed and breakfast. Didn’t she just shut that down indefinitely since the Dump is falling down? She contradicts most every statement she makes. She is such a gaslighter.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
When delighting over the crap china display on the dining room table, were we supposed to suspend belief about the timeline with the healthy live unadorned Christmas tree in the background ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Is Ryan AWOL again in Billy's vlogs?
The man can't stick at anything.
He is at his parent's.
Apparently they have both been quite unwell.

Fanny states the porcelaine needs a good clean with bleach...well bon appetit ... cher guests..yuk....no way i would ever eat or drink something in that filty heap...:eek: omg the black plaque could re emerge...from there.
There are antiques, and there are collectables.
Then there are pieces that have reached their used by date.
And that platter is one of the latter.
There is only one place for it . . . the bin.

Reactions: 29
I love how the comment I posted in the past week about Kim Raad not seeming very interesting or fun to be around and………wait for it, F4F suddenly wants to have a girls only tea time visit with Kim Raad in the marquis apartment. Fanny, still stinging from the remarks in this forum about how uncomfortable the faded pink sofa appeared, opens the portion of the video with Kim Raad stretched across the pink sofa. Fanny screeches, how cozy!!!!!! So predictable,

Kim has green apple macaroons! Nope! She still seems boring to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
How can you tell if the watch is authentic or a fake? You can buy a fake just like this for about $250 online, probably cheaper if you shopped.
I was thinking the very same thing!

I love how the comment I posted in the past week about Kim Raad not seeming very interesting or fun to be around and………wait for it, F4F suddenly wants to have a girls only tea time visit with Kim Raad in the marquis apartment. Fanny, still stinging from the remarks in this forum about how uncomfortable the faded pink sofa appeared, opens the portion of the video with Kim Raad stretched across the pink sofa. Fanny screeches, how cozy!!!!!! So predictable,
And sooo staged.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Armoir needs to be careful when pulling down insulation. He needs to wear eye protection and a mask. Fiberglass particles can cut your eyes and mess up your lungs. You could see remnants of insulation all over the floor. I guess there are common sense safety standards and then the LieLande anything goes approach to safety.

F 4 F lie: Phillip and Amoir were up half the night cleaning out the stables. Lie. No footage after dark and the job was finished during the daylight hours. Phi Phi hates manual labor.
---

What pearls of wisdom did the Douche Lorde impart in today’s video: A PIECE OF CHINA HAS FEELINGS,
Stop the presses. WTF?

• Haha
  • Heart
When delighting over the crap china display on the dining room table, were we supposed to suspend belief about the timeline with the healthy live unadorned Christmas tree in the background ?
I never thought of that you’re probably right ! This was before the tree was decorated 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did you like the portion of the video where F4F had to throw out a sofa she had purchased with Michael because it had become moldy stored in the stable area? How many times have you seen a Fanny purchase be destroyed, never seen again, or shuffled back to Emmaus? She is out of control with her manic erratic shopping.

They may have taken 5 truckloads to the Dump but Fanny has added more than 5 truckloads of new purchases and crap to the Shittoo.

• Heart
  • Angry
Did you like the portion of the video where F4F had to throw out a sofa she had purchased with Michael because it had become moldy stored in the stable area? How many times have you seen a Fanny purchase be destroyed, never seen again, or shuffled back to Emmaus? She is out of control with her manic erratic shopping.

They may have taken 5 truckloads to the Dump but Fanny has added more than 5 truckloads of new purchases and crap to the Shittoo.
Ann Hardesty
5 minutes ago
Too much for the dump. When you hang on to stuff for too long without giving it proper care, it becomes trash. That's poor caretaking and hard on the environment. Learn to let go of things before they become trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.