The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her vlog....clearing out and taking in....that broken green chair and that old Marquislamp...she couldnt part with those... :eek: makes me wonder what else stayed behind...5 truckloads already..and it is still coming in....her chinapantrycabinet was also there...waiting for the next time to go back to Emmaus..there is just one plan there....no plan...just buy...

they take out the ceiling...btw that insulation was a crappy job....because she doesnt want pipes in her precious ancient stable🙄 when you look behind Amaury while she was saying it...plenty of sewagepipes running through the stable...you cant make it up..

those radiators are the same quality she had before...on the cheap...and why do they have to take potts his kitchen out...?? btw there was even crap behind the cupboards..there..omg...you can get flues for boilers just out of every wall...i dont get that...why do they have to use the chimney in Nicks App,,,i wonder what kind of gasboilers they are installing..we have a range of normal heaters who are placed inline...for different parts of the house..and they all have very small flues...

Fanny states the porcelaine needs a good clean with bleach...well bon appetit ... cher guests..yuk....no way i would ever eat or drink something in that filty heap...:eek: omg the black plaque could re emerge...from there..🙄 Kim Raad seemed snug though on that never cleaned pink sofa...:eek: i wonder how she lives....

i hope they make a good plan where to put the gastank in...as they like to dig up the courtyards all the time...that truck with the pergola couldnt even hardly get in...let alone a big gas truck...i also wonder how many times they will run out of gas...because they are too lazy to order on time...

well Dana came to the rescue with her cooking...do they ever cook themselves......? the two puffs were also present...to put their mouths in the trough...btw what is Sabine doing there beside shagging Dan?? clearing out the christmasdecoration...my god that empty tree in that room...🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Pa Petherick has absolutely no bottom (I'm a man bottom watcher from waaaaaay back) and he is such a gentleman, he wears braces to keep his buttcrack from showing.
I was at the gym earlier and saw several guys who put so much work into their upper bodies and zero on the lower parts!
They look like chickens!

It's almost 3:00AM here in the Emirates! My final night here! Can't wait to get out of all the opulence. :ROFLMAO:

Yesterday at the Emirates Palace.
abudhabi1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
she is despicable imagine fleecing Granny's when you're wearing a £12,000 watch live in a Chateau and have a flat in London. She can buy antique china but she can't buy style or decorum she is a low down scummy thief!!!!!!!
And she usually dresses “poor” while at the Dump with dowdy dresses, grocery store sweaters, etc. but when she travels to London, she breaks out the new coats, expensive new stilettos, boots, scarves, designer dresses, and pricey handbags.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
And she usually dresses “poor” while at the Dump with dowdy dresses, grocery store sweaters, etc. but when she travels to London, she breaks out the new coats, expensive new stilettos, boots, scarves, designer dresses, and pricey handbags.
Just a CHAV

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she is despicable imagine fleecing Granny's when you're wearing a £12,000 watch live in a Chateau and have a flat in London. She can buy antique china but she can't buy style or decorum she is a low down scummy thief!!!!!!!
The reason this forum thrives

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Seriously where to begin on that flog. Fancy transporting odds and sods glassware from the UK no one buys in odds and sods. The lamps were absolutely vile. Fanny saying she wants to keep the stables 19th Century charming when she has had them filled to the rafters with detritus and shite. She can't even wash a dish she is going off for more Rosacea inducing tea. Her outfit and her hair, she now looks like she is modelling herself on driving Miss Daisy; Hyacinth Bouquet is too young for her look. Just shopping, shopping, shopping and another guest providing wine and food. Seriously this is becoming unwatchable she is pathetic, mentioning people coming to stay with a Chatelaine and feeling like its a 100 years ago-well it is cold damp and the food is crap so why not
Off to take tea, but can’t be arsed to put the Christmas tree that’s been stripped of ornaments outside, that set my ocd off more than the gross old ironstone dishes all chipped and cracked I couldn’t eat of those 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
On the subject of having chickens or a garden to save money on food. I think what he says applies to Fannys chickens and gardeners too for that matter. Enjoy!

correct...chickens cost money...i dont know how much a chicken is...but...the food...the space....the coop...the wire...the time to mock them out...in winter mostly no eggs...and after a few years they stop laying...so you have to get rid of them ..or kill them for ragout...not to meantion deseases and lice..etc...no way jose....no chickens here....although i have to admit...i have never tasted better eggs than the ones we had when we had chickens ourselves....we buy organic from one of our farmers...but they just taste all the same...not so good as in the old days...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also is he lying on the floor by the radiator? He seems not to share the bed covers.
I just cannot imagine waking next to him. I think I would pretend to be asleep until he was up and out of bed. Maybe that’s what Fanny does?
I can’t with him & his girlie pants, painted nails & brooches!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
No......... more ugly is the old lamp/table thingy !!!
as she still has the Marquis his old TV..she can set up a nice cosy corner... 🙄 / vignette...a la Nadaillac......after all ...they are Christies tastemakes...:LOL:
---

Is that the Argentinian in bed with the Floor Scrubber????? 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 1931306
or her Dutch friend Joost...the bald one with the last egg....dressed with a wig....after a night playing..who knows what:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes you're correct. Mr Spratt has to have his work signed off. However there is an orginisation here along the lines of CORGI (Mr Spratt belonged to that back in the day) in the UK that you can join (for a fee) and you have to take their regular courses on new regulations (for a fee). So if you belong to that here and are all completely up to date on your courses, you don't have to have the work signed off. Mr Spratts take on that 1. He's not going to keep paying out for new courses all the time, he got pissed off with that in the UK. 2. He'd much sooner, for his own peace of mind, have someone else come in, inspect and sign his work off as safe and compliant to regs. Which I totally agree with. That job is on hell of an expensive duck up if you get it wrong.
I think that is very smart of Mr Spratt. It's always good to have someone else check your work when the consequence's of a mistake/oversight can be disastrous.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes. Tank watch by Cartier. Famously worn by Princess Diana. Vary in price depending on the strap, case etc. Very classic, I'd love one, but would need a lottery win. Probably an 18th or 21st gift from Mummy & Daddy

---

Agree still classic and in keeping
How can you tell if the watch is authentic or a fake? You can buy a fake just like this for about $250 online, probably cheaper if you shopped.

Reactions: 13
correct...chickens cost money...i dont know how much a chicken is...but...the food...the space....the coop...the wire...the time to mock them out...in winter mostly no eggs...and after a few years they stop laying...so you have to get rid of them ..or kill them for ragout...not to meantion deseases and lice..etc...no way jose....no chickens here....although i have to admit...i have never tasted better eggs than the ones we had when we had chickens ourselves....we buy organic from one of our farmers...but they just taste all the same...not so good as in the old days...
Honestly, I would be timid to raise chickens now with the avian flu that happened in 2022. Chickens are not easy as you said. I would even think the thought of getting chicks would be higher because of the number of chickens that had to be put down in 2022. At least in the US there was a high number. One reason why the cost of eggs is higher.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.