The Chateau Diaries #212 So, Philip is a prostitute? Stephanie Jarvis is really bad with money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's woken up in that Christmas Sheet fifty trollop oh and rancid Phi Phi staged in bed beside her. I have just been sick
Do we even know if it was Philip? We never actually saw his face. Perhaps Michael Potts or Joost or Dan or Dana or the heating guy wearing a dirty old wig?
63618DB2-7350-457D-BABB-AB45649BE3A0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I believe so. Madeline Kahn was probably the funniest woman in the world. I miss her more than I miss the Queen. Or maybe equally.
Her take-off of Marlena DIetrich in Blazing Saddles still has me in stitches if I watch it. She was brilliant in that film. So funny

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
All that china the Squirrel has bought ...... is he going to do Afternoon Tea when he opens the Shoppe again ???? :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe Beatrix’s bedroom trunk hides Gustavo (remember Freckles?!)—or maybe his lovely mother, Sherrie is hiding there… or both!
Actually, I recall Michael and Billy moving a trunk last year…and Michael hinted that Andrew was in the trunk! 😆 I’m just shocked it’s not Louis Vuitton!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ALSO note Fanny said "if it is even possible." she is knowing it will fail
She always reveals her schemes with her comments. I think she knows that certain areas of the Dump are falling down and cannot be fitted for heating, There we’re be a sudden halt in the heating project when they discover even more damage to the Dump. The project will then be halted indefinitely. Why do you think she started the project at the end of the winter season? She is too cheap to pay for the system out of her Patreon accounts or pay the monthly costs of heating once the system is installed.

Remember Fanny whined about the Patrons voting on doing the heating system first. Passive aggressive Fanny always gets her way.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Because not all men have inherently well-formed buttocks, and a lot of them in that category skip glutes day at the gym!
Some don't even go to the gym or wear belts.
Pa Petherick has absolutely no bottom (I'm a man bottom watcher from waaaaaay back) and he is such a gentleman, he wears braces to keep his buttcrack from showing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
omg what is wrong with people are there truly people this stupid roaming the planet

R4L6bUD-9Z6_gXj4CM4DddWp=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Mona Lingan
1 minute ago
Today, I finally realized that you were doing all of this work on the château, not just for yourself and family, but for a bed-and-breakfast. Now it makes sense to me. Why so many people are always there.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Did Snorty say his dinner service set was $200.00 pounds when packing it up but when unpacked $400.00 pounds + bought additional items in second lot? Curious!
Did SJ act like she was doing us a favor to stay home ALL month? The whole 28 days? What a sacrifice for her 16 minute Patrons to actually clean up her own house.
The fight about who is more financially wasteful. SJ buys for her house, her business. Snorty has no home, no business he buys because he is an idiot. I can’t wait to see him leaving with his broke chair, lady desk, dirty plates, toe sock and that sea gull on a stick. Potty will burn the red pillow and put a baby in SJ while drinking from the copper tea pot.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She always reveals her schemes with her comments. I think she knows that certain areas of the Dump are falling down and cannot be fitted for heating, There we’re be a sudden halt in the heating project when they discover even more damage to the Dump. The project will then be halted indefinitely. Why do you think she started the project at the end of the winter season? She is too cheap to pay for the system out of her Patreon accounts or pay the monthly costs of heating once the system is installed.

Remember Fanny whined about the Patrons voting on doing the heating system first. Passive aggressive Fanny always gets her way.
for sure she plans on doing nothing again but grifting more-for those who know her motives we hear her warning us but her super fans will fall hook line and sinker again. I bet poor Nathan has cleared his schedule for 2 months poor deluded fool

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oooh...be careful right there, lady. We got some good ole Southerners here who might take offense. ;)
True! No offence meant… I just experienced some heavy duty dissonance! Prince Haz been would call it unconscious bias 😆
I guess southern belles and beaus go hand in hand 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All that china the Squirrel has bought ...... is he going to do Afternoon Tea when he opens the Shoppe again ???? :love:
He'll charge them a song for it- but people will have to bring their own provisions ☕🍰🥪 just like the Shitoo guests do, and eat in the coldest room. Snorts will refer to it as "The LaLande Immersive Experience."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do we even know if it was Philip? We never actually saw his face. Perhaps Michael Potts or Joost or Dan or Dana or the heating guy wearing a dirty old wig?
View attachment 1931301
Also is he lying on the floor by the radiator? He seems not to share the bed covers.
I just cannot imagine waking next to him. I think I would pretend to be asleep until he was up and out of bed. Maybe that’s what Fanny does?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did you notice that the Daddy Derek Pervert painting with the used condom that hung in Potts Amsterdam apartment was leaned against the wall inside the Dump near the table that was covered with Phi Phis china haul? I wonder if Potts had to clean out and rent his Amsterdam home and move into LieLande in order to help financially swing his F1 photography dreams.

That is why he was returning Fannys clothing from a decade ago. Fanny leaves a trail of crap wherever she goes.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Also is he lying on the floor by the radiator? He seems not to share the bed covers.
I just cannot imagine waking next to him. I think I would pretend to be asleep until he was up and out of bed. Maybe that’s what Fanny does?
I imagine he has really big saucer like nipples with a spattering of very pubey hair round them. Why have I taken myself there I literally am heaving. They are not lovers and never have been there is no genuine passion or even believable affection she had to show him in her bed because we have all commented so often.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.