The Chateau Diaries #211 There's hoarding, then there's Stephanie Jarvis, who just loves filth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Phi phi who is all about details...not so..says the Chesterfield pink matches..
Matches . . . with what . . . Philip.

---

I wonder if Fanny is having an oh tit moment right now over Tattle figuring out she was in Paris for fashion Week and likely stayed at Versailles? And she worked so hard to hide it too…….. womp womp.

I bloody well hope so.

---

I was thinking about that today when Billy was unpacking a sh*t ton of new stuff. All of that is probably a write-off.
We don't know.
It will depend on whether he purchased the Festool equipment for himself or for 'a business'.

---

Well would you look at that! Dan's managed to lose a glove already... 🤦‍♀️
It probably went in the cement mixer.

---

In order to draw the rats out of the chateau she purchases vehicles, allows them to stay parked and thus the rats become curious, nest in the engine. Very common, and very clever of Staph, don’t you think?
Rats in the engine.
That wouldn't surprise me.
It's not uncommon to find rats nesting in country cars that have been stationary for a while.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think it is strange that Mummy stayed in London while Percy jetted back to South Africa. I don’t buy the “ I am staying in London to have a door installed story.”

Clara, do you have any info you can share as to why Mummy is staying in London. Mummy is a possessive controlling elderly lady. I could not see her allowing Percy to be out of her control for a couple of weeks. Percy might actually eat a few large meals and gain a couple of pounds or realize life is easier without her around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Some chesterfields have loose cushions with no tufting underneath and others the bench seat is built into the sofa with tufting. The one Stephanie bought looks very narrow and the bench seat looks very hard & awkward.
Potts looked uncomfortable sitting on the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve said she’s smart! It’s like the States at parks, you can sponsor a bench or a paver stone so you feel like youve done something nice. And your part of something bigger than you are. OMG ingenious.
Yes she is smart.
We don't know if she finished her degree but she was certainly clever enough to gain entry to Oxford.
She is also cunning and manipulative.
Enough to manipulate the system to her advantage.
And ultimately she is a very good con artist.

---

trust me, besides the sponsored videos and gift grab, you can be assured that all kinds of brands are sending piles of free stuff to the chateau in hopes of being mentioned or even seen. Very subversive form of advertising. You are probably seeing only 10% of what they get. I’m certain that every PR agency has their address. Influencers need simply to mention a brand or brand category, and publicists will be falling over themselves to send product. You may have already seen examples of this in the giftgrab , often with books….they are all being sent by publishers and Stephanie doesn’t need to disclose that info, though gifts can be taxable And it’s good practice to disclose if you were sent free product.
I‘m genuinely surprised that Fanny hasn’t got more affiliate links…that is big business for influencers.
Oh for sure.
We were discussing whether or not his new tools were sponsored.

I watch a number of garden vlogs, amongst them, Linda Vater.
She has an extensive list of affiliate links for garden tools, pest control, fertiliser and garden lifestyle.
For her recent house move she is establishing new gardens and quotes the names of companies she is 'working with'.
Code for . . . they supply the plants and bulbs gratis, and she promotes their company.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Remember Isobella Snook???
"Sales & Marketing Director + Designer @onehundredstars ❣Antiques Enthusiast ❣Peak District Regular ❣A true deb at heart"
She was a Summer/2022 guest at Chateau de Lalande.
View attachment 1915123

So Stephanie Jarvis, Ricardo and the pugs, were at Versailles with Isobella Snook....
Who else was there???
What was Stephanie Jarvis wearing??? She looks like a pilgrim.

View attachment 1915132

View attachment 1915079
babygermain
1 DAY AGO
Fashion week is over, pugs are cute, we have some great friends and one day we’re going to live in Paris… ❤🇫🇷 #workinparis #relaxinversailles
Paris fashion week was from January 17 thru 22, 2023.
The photo of Fanny at Versailles was posted on Thursday, Jan 26th, 2023.

The puffs and the pugs were at Versailles on January 18, 2023 as detailed in their video.

Here is their hotel video. I think his sister and family came on the trip and stayed at the hotel

I bet Fanny was in Paris the entire fashion week.They were with them if the 100 stars woman met the pugs.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Clara, do you know if Śtephanie is related to baghead Nick, e.g. cousin, second cousin, or Mummy or Daddy related somehow to Nick’s family?
Not to my knowledge, no. He fell into her love bomb trap when still very young and never found a way out until he met his Marie, who has provided him with a very elegant escape.

---

I think it is strange that Mummy stayed in London while Percy jetted back to South Africa. I don’t buy the “ I am staying in London to have a door installed story.”

Clara, do you have any info you can share as to why Mummy is staying in London. Mummy is a possessive controlling elderly lady. I could not see her allowing Percy to be out of her control for a couple of weeks. Percy might actually eat a few large meals and gain a couple of pounds or realize life is easier without her around.
I'm pretty certain by now her staying behind involves meetings with lawyers and a shady solicitor she has worked with before. Not too sure what it's all about. Yet.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Here is a tweet sent to Michael Potts that he did not answer and deleted from his twitter account,

ZxtUpnIF_x96.jpg

joanne willkinson

@joannewillkins2

·
Aug 14, 2022

@mc_potts
as part owner of
@chateau_lalande
can you tell me who the 2 Ukraine refugees are mentioned in this article are please? "2 Ukrainian refugees are currently living at Stephanie Jarvis’s château. Purchased in 2005 with two friends"

---

Tweet

See new Tweets

Conversation

6wM_DnuQ_x96.jpg

Chateau DIY

@ChateauDIY

·
Apr 5, 2022

Put your hand up
🙋‍♀️
if you’ve started planning your next getaway? We can hear the Stables at Chateau Mas de Pradie calling us #chateaudiy #gite #getaway #thestables

FPm7ne2WUAAEqVn?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

FPm7nfFWYAQTpsg?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

FPm7nfEX0Aoitzd?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

https://twitter.com/ChateauDIY/status/1511445446643888135/analytics

default_profile_x96.png

patricia nolan

@patriciasnolan

Replying to
@ChateauDIY
Any thoughts of Stephanie Jarvis’ Cadeaux at the Chateau channel promoting and profiting off of her Ukrainian refugee? And doing the same and tagging Ukraine in her main channel The Chateau Diaries?

9:06 PM · Apr 5, 2022

default_profile_x96.png

patricia nolan

@patriciasnolan

·
Apr 5, 2022

Replying to
@patriciasnolan
and
@ChateauDIY
@All4

NO response from chateau sir
https://twitter.com/patriciasnolan/status/1511547635944939521/analytics

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I watch a number of garden vlogs, amongst them, Linda Vater.
She has an extensive list of affiliate links for garden tools, pest control, fertiliser and garden lifestyle.
For her recent house move she is establishing new gardens and quotes the names of companies she is 'working with'.
Code for . . . they supply the plants and bulbs gratis, and she promotes their company.
I cannot stand her !!!
Flogging everything and now this new place !!!
Have you seen how she does her outfit of the day and like Fanny - there will be something from the Op Shop !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tweet to chateau LaLande (with no response)
[URL='https://twitter.com/Emily10451325']

[/URL]
Oct 20, 2021

Do you think it's too much to ask that if you donate 5$ a month to someone's Patreon that they don't ignore your messages? And if you tried commenting on some of their Patreon only content asking why nobody is responding, and other patrons started attacking you and calling you

·
Oct 21, 2021

Replying to
@tracypac
I dont think I will be anymore. I really enjoyed
@chateau_lalande and their content, but their other patrons have brought me to tears bc God forbid I ask why nobody responded to me in a month. I am, and I quote "not important or serious enough" to deserve a response, and I guess

Even though a few years ago the chatelaine was unable to pay her own bills, now that they are receiving $31,000 a month from Patreon, poor people are no longer welcome to do anything but give their measley $5 a month and keep their mouth shut. But it's ok, I'm surey patronage Will be appreciated elsewhere.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
So SJ went to Paris Fashion Week and didn't fulfill her promise to the Villotti student.

Has she also forgotten her promise that patreons would have their names on the Grand Salon panelling, it hasn't been mentioned in ages, probably as long as she's known of the structural issues.

• Heart
All is not love and laughter on the LaLande twitter.Enjoy the tweets below.

nov and Dec 2022 tweets to lalande.no response. enjoy.

J.E.S.Bradshaw
@JESBradshaw1

·
Dec 3, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Pointless grifter

WVMp-Qvl_x96.jpg
joanne willkinson
@joannewillkins3

·
Dec 3, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Oh behave. Tell me what job does your boyfriend have? Perhaps if you and him got proper jobs then you wouldn't need to be e-begging for people to do up your house for you.

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Dec 2, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
No not another begging bowl. Pay out of your patreon you only get £45.000 a month

CanLen
@CandiceLen

·
Nov 27, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Y’all should probably end your partnership with Established Titles. It’s pretty obvious it’s a cash grab and it doesn’t do what it claims
Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 24, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Lmao dame. How long are you going to carry on with the lies and deceit. I have Emailed you many times to do a FaceTime live. What are you scared
Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 24, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Have you got married now ?? How have you still got your flat in London when you sold it to get the Chatuea. Also getting an income from renting it out. #lies #noshame #devious #patreonmoney

chateaudelalande
@chateau_lalande

·
Oct 16, 2022

Join our EPIC TOUR of EGYPT | We trade our French Castle in for an Egyptian Boat for 1 week
[URL='https://twitter.com/CharleneSandhu']
[/URL]
https://twitter.com/chateau_lalande
Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 19, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Wow. So@could we all if we had your money I mean Patreon money.

Here is one very unhappy viewer who commented on LaLande’s twitter ( nutty usually deletes them and does not reply)
Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 9, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Off she goes. On another holiday. Cannot wait for your time to come and give all your patreon their money back
Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Don’t tell me you have had to sell your London flat that you already sold once. Along with all the other properties you and your family own. Lies catch up with you sooner or later

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
The same Selmar who you and NATI nearly destroyed. Just for show this. What she did was unforgivable and you let it happen. Anything to make another dollar

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

@chateau_lalande
How this woman gets away with what she does is beyond me. Karma is a witch.

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Fixing past mistakes. WOW. How dare you. The whole Chatuea is a mistake. Not one renovation completed. If you had to fix mistakes you would have to do another channel on you tube to pay for it all. Oh you have. To pay for you and your boyfriends ??? Travel expenses. Piss take.

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Probably you. You can sell your London flat. Oh wait. You sold that to buy your Chatuea didn’t you. But you still have your flat. Maybe you can get your public to buy that one also. We can keep you in Chatueas

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Oh please. When are you going to stop misleading everyone. Renovations to this place have been going on for years. Not 1 project finished yet. Your day is coming

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I cannot stand her !!!
Flogging everything and now this new place !!!
Have you seen how she does her outfit of the day and like Fanny - there will be something from the Op Shop !!!
Mr GM can't stand her either.
Every time the intro music comes on he makes a comment . . . in the negative. :LOL:
Her outfit of the day . . . god save us.
Have you seen the vlogs of her dancing with her sons on their wedding day?
The first one was o_O. She did a sexy slow dance with her arms around his neck.🤮
Imagine living next door to her!
One of her neighbours whom she described as 'not very nice', moved last year.
I don't blame them.
Blah, blah, blah, bloody blah, out in the front and back garden ad nauseum.

She tried a product of the week.
That lasted for two vids after some rather forthright 'feedback' from her fangirls in the comments.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
2 people who are definitely not fans of the Shittelaine. i
joanne willkinson
@joannewillkins3
·
Sep 26, 2022

Replying to
@Sazzy__Sandra
and
@chateau_lalande
Are you seriously lumping Ian & Amaury's dog into your message? Just as bad as Stephanie. It is inappropriate to mention both losses. A man died. Show some respect.

Joanna willkinson

@joannewillkins3
·
Sep 26, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
I don't think I could be any more disgusted by you. Are you smirking in this thumbnail. Ian's death should have the subject of a special blog with maybe a compilation of some small bits of his life. Short & say that you will release your normal vlog another time. Unbelievable.

chateaudelalande
@chateau_lalande

·
Sep 8, 2022

Getting the Chateau ready for our BIG DAY!!

DyqiOh7l?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

youtube.com
Getting the Chateau ready for our BIG DAY!!

https://twitter.com/CharleneSandhu
Charlene

@CharleneSandhu

Replying to
@chateau_lalande

Get some unpayed volunteers like always

3:06 PM · Sep 8, 2022
joanne willkinson
@joannewillkins2

·
Sep 5, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
It took him a year to do that? Blimey how much did that cost. Never mind I don't think you have to worry when you're spending other people's $ do you? Where are Patron accounts?
Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·Aug 23, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
No accountant still. Wow
joanne willkinson
@joannewillkins2

·
Aug 12, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Hopefully you've not been breaking the rules & watering the garden?? Oh but you have...

joanne willkinson
@joannewillkins2

·
Aug 12, 2022

Replying to
@Brandiebabes
and
@chateau_lalande
Have you seen who the 2 Ukraine refugees are in the programme? I read a newspaper report saying that they are being housed in La Lande but I cannot see who they are

joanne willkinson
@joannewillkins2

·
Aug 11, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande

Is it a room why you're claiming refugees from Ukraine are being housed? Still haven't answered my question about the article stating " Two Ukrainian refugees are currently living at Stephanie Jarvis’s château". Who are they?
joanne willkinson
@joannewillkins2

·
Aug 10, 2022

@chateau_lalande
I've just read this article. I assume you approved it before publication? Who are the 2 Ukraine refugees you are hosting? And what are you doing with $33,000 a month when there is little renovation taking place?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
You just cannot make this stuff up. Like a moth to a flame, Fanny was intuitively drawn to admire Lie LieLande. It was like coming home for F4F and foreshadowing her destiny at her crumbling castle/chateau/farmhouse/bordello LieLieLandeand her chateau diaries/gift grab/ Patreon grift.
1674895410607.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just wrap your heads around this for one second, especially you property owners...

If you had 36K per month, what renovations would/could you be doing on your property?
A lot!!! Re render the outside, get the front and back gardens looking nice, redecorated inside (because of his work, poor Mr Spratt doesn't get time to do anything major on the house) and then I'd sell and move to L'ile d'Yeu to retire if the 36k was going to be a regular thing each month.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Flashback Saturday. I believe this is the photo of F4F in the crown she spent her last hundreds of pounds on to wear in Italy and why she refused to return to the Dump after the dangerous electrical fire at the Dump. She opted to stay in Venice to show off her new crown. Good times!
1674896630014.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.