The Chateau Diaries #211 There's hoarding, then there's Stephanie Jarvis, who just loves filth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! What is up with all the broken down vehicles at the shitoo? All she's missing is an old rusted out Camaro propped up on cement blocks to complete her white trash look
Giver her time, I'm sure it won't be much longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This reminds me of something they place a coffin on at a funeral service.
Spot on. A rare, highly sought after Empire catafalque.

Either that or it reminds Philip of the workbench in his grandfather’s garage on which he handcrafted miniature replica Hepplewhite furniture for his favourite grandson.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes he is ! OMG what a boring vlog ...... more bloody cooking !!! So dull .
I do watch some cooking channels and my favourite is ANTI-CHEF....... he is funny but takes it serious as he will stop and start again ( I would just chuck that recipe and find another ) but he is never boring ! Nic tightpants is getting worse by the day .
Nic really should get a job and forget showbiz plus ---- what's with his crazy hair ????
his ‘ stylist’ suggested he grew his bangs longer….. since he has also stopped the high lights he has aged. Also his baby teeth are not good on camera.
He wants to go to America. Hopefully there is a bigger gene pool there for him!!

---

My 29 year old schoolteacher niece has a Tik Tok channel she started a couple years ago or so where she used to do 3 minute videos on Harry Potter questions/ analysis of films v. books, character analysis, etc. and then went into commentary videos on Game of Throne issues ( the books v. the series, character analysis, answering questions, etc).

The channel became more popular than she anticipated and as of today, she has had over 110 million views, received 11.5M likes and has 225,300 followers. She puts out about 12 to 14 videos a month and doesn’t do sponsors, etc. She receives about $550 a month from Tik Tok for her views. I think you have to really get a ton of view, get sponsorship deals, and hustle to make a significant amount of money on Tik Tok.
My friends niece YouTube channel’ English with Lucy’ 9 million subs. She makes a very good living! Squirrel would be better watching her to improve his English language,accent and vocabulary.

---

Prob the Facebook marketplace is in France
Someone with better French than me could check. Search porcelain😂 cushions and candlesticks!,
I cannot believe French people would buy tat that has already been donated to Emmaus

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Off the top of my head, apart from Ebay France, there's Leboncoin (which is likely the site where dickless D bought his shiteau ruins from), there's Price Minister, Fnac France, Otto, Zalando (or Zelando - not sure), C Discount, La Redoute, and Pixmania. I'm sure there are others, I just can't think of the names at the mo'. Leboncoin is probably the most popular.
Zalando is clothing and shoes, some beauty. Only recently 2nd hand. Vinted. Again clothes and shoes all "pre-loved". Then there's good old Facebook marketplace. There are a lot of 2nd hand furniture sites - Selency, Luckyfind, labrocanteonligne to name a few. Selency tends to be top end expensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m wondering, with the heating project and potential building / structural work, and the potential close of the airbnb, will Fanny have to change Patreon perks? Don‘t Patrons perks include discounts on stays and the “annual” party. As a past low-tier patron, I got a postcard early on, and then nothing ever again. In the very beginning, it was fun to get behind the scenes access and I recall when she provided a recording of her frogs. Strange but also charming.

She used to provide very detailed updates of the budget, how she was spending the money, shared quotes and updates on the progress of projects. The first sign of cracks were those damn shutterdogs, which were a patron target (remember those?) and then week after week, a new excuse was given about why they couldn’t get installed. Then, she started to feel the pressure of accountability. she started to have fake surveys to invite opinion on things like, should she focus more on fun daily life or project updates. I say “fake” as she already had in mind what she was going to do, but she wanted her patron enablers to give her “permission“ and they always would, “oh Stephanie, you work so hard, you know best, we trust you“ etc).

then patron videos became increasingly odd, with boring AF interviews with various residents, what did you want to be when you grew up and what did you become. Oh spare me Barbara Walters. More clips of her walking around in slippers and a nightie or on a tractor for staged photo ops. And more statements that didn’t add up….about delays, projects on hold, screwy timelines, more trips, more shopping, and an accountant that has to this day, never completed the job. We know he has but she doesn’t want us to see how the funds don’t add up. Then, she quietly changed the terms of her association on Patreon . Correct me if I’m wrong but I never saw any video that discussed that. And she has never come right out to say, patrons, I will never show the financials of the association. Just sweep it under the carpet, and we all know those carpets are filthy already.
An accurate summary ,thank you. Also the reason I stopped patron. She is a fraud. It is showing up on her face.
With all the outgoings maybe Natty will have a full time job looking after receipts.
Cuz is stuck with a woman he cannot leave, a job he cannot leave and a home he cannot leave. No wonder he drinks smokes and spliffs

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
All is not love and laughter on the LaLande twitter.Enjoy the tweets below.

nov and Dec 2022 tweets to lalande.no response. enjoy.

J.E.S.Bradshaw
@JESBradshaw1

·
Dec 3, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Pointless grifter

View attachment 1916457
joanne willkinson
@joannewillkins3
·
Dec 3, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Oh behave. Tell me what job does your boyfriend have? Perhaps if you and him got proper jobs then you wouldn't need to be e-begging for people to do up your house for you.

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Dec 2, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
No not another begging bowl. Pay out of your patreon you only get £45.000 a month

CanLen
@CandiceLen

·
Nov 27, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Y’all should probably end your partnership with Established Titles. It’s pretty obvious it’s a cash grab and it doesn’t do what it claims
Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 24, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Lmao dame. How long are you going to carry on with the lies and deceit. I have Emailed you many times to do a FaceTime live. What are you scared
Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 24, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Have you got married now ?? How have you still got your flat in London when you sold it to get the Chatuea. Also getting an income from renting it out. #lies #noshame #devious #patreonmoney

chateaudelalande
@chateau_lalande

·
Oct 16, 2022

Join our EPIC TOUR of EGYPT | We trade our French Castle in for an Egyptian Boat for 1 week
[URL='https://twitter.com/CharleneSandhu']
[/URL]
https://twitter.com/chateau_lalande
Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 19, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Wow. So@could we all if we had your money I mean Patreon money.

Here is one very unhappy viewer who commented on LaLande’s twitter ( nutty usually deletes them and does not reply)
Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 9, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Off she goes. On another holiday. Cannot wait for your time to come and give all your patreon their money back
Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Don’t tell me you have had to sell your London flat that you already sold once. Along with all the other properties you and your family own. Lies catch up with you sooner or later

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
The same Selmar who you and NATI nearly destroyed. Just for show this. What she did was unforgivable and you let it happen. Anything to make another dollar

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

@chateau_lalande
How this woman gets away with what she does is beyond me. Karma is a witch.

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Fixing past mistakes. WOW. How dare you. The whole Chatuea is a mistake. Not one renovation completed. If you had to fix mistakes you would have to do another channel on you tube to pay for it all. Oh you have. To pay for you and your boyfriends ??? Travel expenses. Piss take.

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Probably you. You can sell your London flat. Oh wait. You sold that to buy your Chatuea didn’t you. But you still have your flat. Maybe you can get your public to buy that one also. We can keep you in Chatueas

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Oh please. When are you going to stop misleading everyone. Renovations to this place have been going on for years. Not 1 project finished yet. Your day is coming
I wonder if Charlene realizes the chateau is always unlocked and she can have a face time chat live and in person. Golly the freak out at the CHMN over that!

• Haha
She’s too disorganized to set it up properly. It’s a very lucrative income stream but this is the lady who had 9000 unopened emails last year! She’s a horror show through and through!
A wine colab that cannot be purchased in the uk. A van collab that couldn’t be used in the USA a hello fresh ad that had expired..
A title vlog that even escape to the nightmare had to use for their dogs.
I wouldn’t want my brand to be associated with that dump.

• Heart
Lochness Monster:

My friends niece YouTube channel’ English with Lucy’ 9 million subs. She makes a very good living! Squirrel would be better watching her to improve his English language,accent and vocabulary.

Just looked up her channel. She does a great job and not a single video she does will ever become obsolete. She has a brilliant platform: nothing becomes dated, language in 1 to 2 minute soundbites perfect for learning, an enormous potential audience of billions, and a never ending cycle of people needing to learn to speak English or have a refresher course in pronouncing words. She also has the library of videos to transfer to any other platform she chooses, if necessary. Good for her! Well done!

---

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it's missing the seat cushions. I could be wrong.
At auction anything from £60 - £600 how much to clean it? Or will that be another learning project for Squirrel.
That room looks like an old person’s sitting room.
It does not look like a jewel box🤣🤣

---

Potts looked uncomfortable sitting on the sofa.
it’s dirty.
He has a huge clean new sofa in his apartMent.
How did Potts put up with filthy Stephanie. She definitely does not shower or wash her hair often. He looks clean and his clothes are clean

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
At auction anything from £60 - £600 how much to clean it? Or will that be another learning project for Squirrel.
That room looks like an old person’s sitting room.
It does not look like a jewel box🤣🤣
Are you inferring that F4F’s jewel box is old, worn out, dusty, and dirty?😂😂😂 Like everything else at LieLande?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lochness Monster:

Just looked up her channel. She does a great job and not a single video she does will ever become obsolete. She has a brilliant platform: nothing becomes dated, language in 1 to 2 minute soundbites perfect for learning, an enormous potential audience of billions, and a never ending cycle of people needing to learn to speak English or have a refresher course in pronouncing words. She also has the library of videos to transfer to any other platform she chooses, if necessary. Good for her! Well done!

---
she is a lovely human.Goofy and smart She is tiny her husband is very tall and handsome.
Lucy lived in Spain for 4 years so speaks Spanish well and is now learning Italian.
Her lessons are brilliant.

Thank you for checking her channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Crazy Lamp Lady does this.
You can follow her on Youtube as she shops by the trolley load at charity and thrift stores . . . mostly for resale, and a few treasures that she keeps.
Another one I like to watch is Laura Caldwell, it amazes me that she finds what she does in the charity shop and floors me for how much she sells it on for.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Here is a YouTube video depicting the opulence of the hotel on the grounds of Versailles.

I am certain that jaws must have dropped when the great and the good of Versailles witnessed the Clampits rolling into town in their white van.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fanny Flash the tastemaker simply just impulse buys furnishings because she wants them. It’s as basic as that. She has no foresight or is interior design savvy to create a cohesive, curated look she simply has a heap big enough to plonk the next must have in. Hence the constant moving around of pieces, the Shito just swallows up what ever is brought in. One of many mistakes she makes is thinking if it looks quality it’ll make the heap look quality. Due to her lack of understanding how to create cohesive decor her home will always fall very short of looking like the well thought out, chic, curated, aspirational homes she covets and adores and will continue to look like the left overs of several estate sales.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Another one I like to watch is Laura Caldwell, it amazes me that she finds what she does in the charity shop and floors me for how much she sells it on for.
Laura is great.
She used to vlog with Selina and at one point they were setting up an office together.
Then pfffff, it all ended.
Selina restarted her vlogs and Laura moved house and restarted her vlogs.
They seemed so tight and yet now they don't even refer to each other. 🤷‍♀️
Selina's vlog is Vintage Bombshell.

---

Fanny Flash the tastemaker simply just impulse buys furnishings because she wants them. It’s as basic as that. She has no foresight or is interior design savvy to create a cohesive, curated look she simply has a heap big enough to plonk the next must have in. Hence the constant moving around of pieces, the Shito just swallows up what ever is brought in. One of many mistakes she makes is thinking if it looks quality it’ll make the heap look quality. Due to her lack of understanding how to create cohesive decor her home will always fall very short of looking like the well thought out, chic, curated, aspirational homes she covets and adores and will continue to look like the left overs of several estate sales.
I don't think Steph knows the meaning of curated.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A few interchangeable outfits from the Paris Spring Fashion Show last week that both Fanny & Snorty can wear.
1674901695791.png
1674901724698.png

1674901781328.png
1674901819184.png
1674901943057.png
1674902010058.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So smoke and mirrors Stephanfraudie strikes again. If she attended a Versailles night gala festivities, she would have spent several hundred dollars on tickets. And she witches about paying $60 for parking? What a con artist. I can hear her excuse now….I wanted to personally inspect the Marie Antoinette trees in order to find the paaaaaaaarfect place to
plant our Marie Antounette descendent twig.

She is getting reckless in her schemes and cover up tales/timelines.
It's like watching spinning plates... and they're starting to fall.. https://tenor.com/en-CA/view/sea-of-thieves-so-t-streaming-spammals-gif-20182208

• Heart
Reactions: 13
weve-got-the-answer-nicole-byer.gif

@AndAnotherName
Dec 5, 2022

Why on earth does he have to wear sunglasses indoors at night??? Does Fanny have studio lights for filming her vlogs?

TerrificFailingHousefly-max-1mb.gif

1674900615502.png
worldofalexander

✍🏻👔🪡✈🏰⚜😎✨📸🧭🫖🤗🤩
This is me, this is my life! 🌞
Hope you all had a great weekend too! 😘
PS: For those of you who have always wondered why I often (und sometimes even indoors) wear sunglasses, the answer is simple: I love sunglasses, for me they are not just a protection against too much sunlight, in the first place, they are a fashion accessory and as such I wear them whenever I feel like it 😎✨
And occasionally they are quite practical to hide tired eyes when you haven't had a good night's sleep 🥱 or you got a hangover after a good party night.🥂 That's the whole secret! 🕶
Edited · 4d

there-is-more-to-this-story-alexis.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Matches . . . with what . . . Philip.

---The only thing I could see that had elements of pink in it was the rug infront of the fire, he positioned the 'chesterfield' onto it.

I bloody well hope so.

---

We don't know.
It will depend on whether he purchased the Festool equipment for himself or for 'a business'.

---

It probably went in the cement mixer.

---

Rats in the engine.
That wouldn't surprise me.
It's not uncommon to find rats nesting in country cars that have been stationary for a while.
@Gertrude Maud The only thing I could see that had elements of pink in it was the rug infront of the fire, he positioned the 'chesterfield' onto it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.