The Chateau Diaries #211 There's hoarding, then there's Stephanie Jarvis, who just loves filth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you inferring that F4F’s jewel box is old, worn out, dusty, and dirty?😂😂😂 Like everything else at LieLande?
And made up of rhinestones from an old bedazzler!

---

she is a lovely human.Goofy and smart She is tiny her husband is very tall and handsome.
Lucy lived in Spain for 4 years so speaks Spanish well and is now learning Italian.
Her lessons are brilliant.

Thank you for checking her channel.
I’ve been watching her channel for about a year now. Maybe a bit longer. Another YouTuber I started watching due to the pandemic. Funny how that seems to be a common thread on here.😉

Reactions: 12
Mr GM can't stand her either.
Every time the intro music comes on he makes a comment . . . in the negative. :LOL:
Her outfit of the day . . . god save us.
Have you seen the vlogs of her dancing with her sons on their wedding day?
The first one was o_O. She did a sexy slow dance with her arms around his neck.🤮
Imagine living next door to her!
One of her neighbours whom she described as 'not very nice', moved last year.
I don't blame them.
Blah, blah, blah, bloody blah, out in the front and back garden ad nauseum.

She tried a product of the week.
That lasted for two vids after some rather forthright 'feedback' from her fangirls in the comments.
Who would you rather be stuck in a lift with --- her or Fanny?????
I would pick Fanny as Linda is such a big mouth. I think you could have a conversation with Fanny but not Linda - Blah, Blah , Blah!! :rolleyes:
I went back to see the son and mother dance ---- OMG , if I was the Bride I would hop it out right then and never come back. Linda would be a horror of a Mother in Law!
Did you see her in hospital when she had diverticulitis? Like Fanny - dying !!!
Lets get her over to Fanny's Chateau and let her create Fanny's garden and the inside interior as well !!!
What a fight that would be but ........ I do think Linda would be able to get rid of Squirrel Boyfriend if you asked her too...... she is a complete witch! ;)

---

An accurate summary ,thank you. Also the reason I stopped patron. She is a fraud. It is showing up on her face.
With all the outgoings maybe Natty will have a full time job looking after receipts.
Cuz is stuck with a woman he cannot leave, a job he cannot leave and a home he cannot leave. No wonder he drinks smokes and spliffs
Maybe Cuz could escape and help Dan make his cabin with two rooms so he can stay there. :unsure:
It was a bad move Bun Boy did ....... so hard to get out of now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am certain that jaws must have dropped when the great and the good of Versailles witnessed the Clampits rolling into town in their white van.
Oh come on dahling. It is a Mercedes Benz. At least that's what the badges say.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who would you rather be stuck in a lift with --- her or Fanny?????
I would pick Fanny as Linda is such a big mouth. I think you could have a conversation with Fanny but not Linda - Blah, Blah , Blah!! :rolleyes:
I went back to see the son and mother dance ---- OMG , if I was the Bride I would hop it out right then and never come back. Linda would be a horror of a Mother in Law!
Did you see her in hospital when she had diverticulitis? Like Fanny - dying !!!
Lets get her over to Fanny's Chateau and let her create Fanny's garden and the inside interior as well !!!
What a fight that would be but ........ I do think Linda would be able to get rid of Squirrel Boyfriend if you asked her too...... she is a complete witch! ;)

---

Maybe Cuz could escape and help Dan make his cabin with two rooms so he can stay there. :unsure:
It was a bad move Bun Boy did ....... so hard to get out of now.
Luckily for her daughters in law there is distance between them and Linda.
One's in Colorado and the other is in Sinapore.
There was something decidedly icky about the wedding dance.

I choose Steph too!
Linda could talk under water.
If you get the chance watch the vlog where she has . . . I thinks it's microdermabrasion.
Linda thinks Linda is a bit special.

• Haha
  • Wow
rita-hayworth-who-do-you-think-youre-kidding.gif

Gerry was acting foolish at the airport. Isabelle Jarvis and Percy Attfield didn't notice???

Screenshot (133).png

1674905253263.png

Screenshot (134).png

1674905415989.png

A9bM.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just wrap your heads around this for one second, especially you property owners...

If you had 36K per month, what renovations would/could you be doing on your property?
I’d get my electric garage door repaired, the blown windows replaced, both bathrooms replaced and the whole interior repainted.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe she can stay with Randy Andy! He’s her cup of tea - both randy, lying narcs!
Although he is being turfed out of his rooms at the palace. She would have to stay at his Windsor house but that may be a problem as Fergie still lives there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Indon
Yes she is smart.
We don't know if she finished her degree but she was certainly clever enough to gain entry to Oxford.
She is also cunning and manipulative.
Enough to manipulate the system to her advantage.
And ultimately she is a very good con artist.

---

Oh for sure.
We were discussing whether or not his new tools were sponsored.

I watch a number of garden vlogs, amongst them, Linda Vater.
She has an extensive list of affiliate links for garden tools, pest control, fertiliser and garden lifestyle.
For her recent house move she is establishing new gardens and quotes the names of companies she is 'working with'.
Code for . . . they supply the plants and bulbs gratis, and she promotes their company.
i don’t think Billy was sponsored….yet…..he’s been fairly open about sponsored mentions, but that was certainly an attempt to become sponsored. Brands have systems in place to pick up brand mentions so the company has likely seen the video and evaluate the channel, depending on engagement and reach.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
VanlessTheMan is worried we will judge him on his short one! 😂 I’m sure the Gay Twink’s is a lot shorter.

7AEC47DC-45FE-4E5E-BB00-D020A53A4067.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
here-comes-the-clowns-and-the-rest-of-the-circus-mushroom-cloud.gif

A
1 hour ago (edited)
..am I the only one who thinks that DAN must have circus blood in his veins, the way he moves like a cat with 9 lives without safety and in the cold weather around alone on narrow walls and wobbly stilts in live size LEGO….?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Flashback Saturday. I believe this is the photo of F4F in the crown she spent her last hundreds of pounds on to wear in Italy and why she refused to return to the Dump after the dangerous electrical fire at the Dump. She opted to stay in Venice to show off her new crown. Good times!
View attachment 1916567
That crown was made to crown a Virgin Mary statue.
1674909071462.png
1674909165523.png

---

Spot on. A rare, highly sought after Empire catafalque.

Either that or it reminds Philip of the workbench in his grandfather’s garage on which he handcrafted miniature replica Hepplewhite furniture for his favourite grandson.
I'm sure it came from the reception room of his favourite nail salon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
has anyone watched Beau Chateau? It looks like they don’t actually live there. Only watched a few episodes, but looks like they are hands-on with the restoration and maintenance. It has the advantage of being only 30 minutes from Paris.

his ‘ stylist’ suggested he grew his bangs longer….. since he has also stopped the high lights he has aged. Also his baby teeth are not good on camera.
He wants to go to America. Hopefully there is a bigger gene pool there for him!!
Nicolas FairlyFeminine was recently spotted purchasing clothing for his Grand Tour of America! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Laura is great.
She used to vlog with Selina and at one point they were setting up an office together.
Then pfffff, it all ended.
Selina restarted her vlogs and Laura moved house and restarted her vlogs.
They seemed so tight and yet now they don't even refer to each other. 🤷‍♀️
Selina's vlog is Vintage Bombshell.

---

I don't think Steph knows the meaning of curated.
I watch Selina's too but prefer Laura's taste in things. Yes they were good together it all looked so promising, then it was all over. Must have been a some kind of fall out.

---

I really have an urge to slap Phi Phi
Me too but this is better than a slap, why settle for second best.

punch.gif

---

View attachment 1916954
A
1 hour ago (edited)
..am I the only one who thinks that DAN must have circus blood in his veins, the way he moves like a cat with 9 lives without safety and in the cold weather around alone on narrow walls and wobbly stilts in live size LEGO….?
I think of him as a lot of things, a circus performer not being one of them, that's being way too kind

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So smoke and mirrors Stephanfraudie strikes again. If she attended a Versailles night gala festivities, she would have spent several hundred dollars on tickets. And she witches about paying $60 for parking? What a con artist. I can hear her excuse now….I wanted to personally inspect the Marie Antoinette trees in order to find the paaaaaaaarfect place to
plant our Marie Antounette descendent twig.

She is getting reckless in her schemes and cover up tales/timelines.
She has been upgraded (from just visiting Versailles castle to attend the ball) ?
She has been invited (noeverybody wants to be seen with the screeching shitolaine)?

---

So smoke and mirrors Stephanfraudie strikes again. If she attended a Versailles night gala festivities, she would have spent several hundred dollars on tickets. And she witches about paying $60 for parking? What a con artist. I can hear her excuse now….I wanted to personally inspect the Marie Antoinette trees in order to find the paaaaaaaarfect place to
plant our Marie Antounette descendent twig.

She is getting reckless in her schemes and cover up tales/timelines.
You're nearly 🎯

Screenshot (516).png

---

Potts looked uncomfortable sitting on the sofa.
And he got up quickly when Fanny suggested to take their coats off........

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My 29 year old schoolteacher niece has a Tik Tok channel she started a couple years ago or so where she used to do 3 minute videos on Harry Potter questions/ analysis of films v. books, character analysis, etc. and then went into commentary videos on Game of Throne issues ( the books v. the series, character analysis, answering questions, etc).

The channel became more popular than she anticipated and as of today, she has had over 110 million views, received 11.5M likes and has 225,300 followers. She puts out about 12 to 14 videos a month and doesn’t do sponsors, etc. She receives about $550 a month from Tik Tok for her views. I think you have to really get a ton of view, get sponsorship deals, and hustle to make a significant amount of money on Tik Tok.
I started as a joke, when I was annoyed about something. I only post when I’m annoyed so only have like 2000 viewers lol. @sammiequeen941

---

All is not love and laughter on the LaLande twitter.Enjoy the tweets below.

nov and Dec 2022 tweets to lalande.no response. enjoy.

J.E.S.Bradshaw
@JESBradshaw1

·
Dec 3, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Pointless grifter

View attachment 1916457
joanne willkinson
@joannewillkins3
·
Dec 3, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Oh behave. Tell me what job does your boyfriend have? Perhaps if you and him got proper jobs then you wouldn't need to be e-begging for people to do up your house for you.

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Dec 2, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
No not another begging bowl. Pay out of your patreon you only get £45.000 a month

CanLen
@CandiceLen

·
Nov 27, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Y’all should probably end your partnership with Established Titles. It’s pretty obvious it’s a cash grab and it doesn’t do what it claims
Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 24, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Lmao dame. How long are you going to carry on with the lies and deceit. I have Emailed you many times to do a FaceTime live. What are you scared
Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 24, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Have you got married now ?? How have you still got your flat in London when you sold it to get the Chatuea. Also getting an income from renting it out. #lies #noshame #devious #patreonmoney

chateaudelalande
@chateau_lalande

·
Oct 16, 2022

Join our EPIC TOUR of EGYPT | We trade our French Castle in for an Egyptian Boat for 1 week
[URL='https://twitter.com/CharleneSandhu']
[/URL]
https://twitter.com/chateau_lalande
Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 19, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Wow. So@could we all if we had your money I mean Patreon money.

Here is one very unhappy viewer who commented on LaLande’s twitter ( nutty usually deletes them and does not reply)
Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 9, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Off she goes. On another holiday. Cannot wait for your time to come and give all your patreon their money back
Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Don’t tell me you have had to sell your London flat that you already sold once. Along with all the other properties you and your family own. Lies catch up with you sooner or later

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
The same Selmar who you and NATI nearly destroyed. Just for show this. What she did was unforgivable and you let it happen. Anything to make another dollar

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

@chateau_lalande
How this woman gets away with what she does is beyond me. Karma is a witch.

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Fixing past mistakes. WOW. How dare you. The whole Chatuea is a mistake. Not one renovation completed. If you had to fix mistakes you would have to do another channel on you tube to pay for it all. Oh you have. To pay for you and your boyfriends ??? Travel expenses. Piss take.

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Probably you. You can sell your London flat. Oh wait. You sold that to buy your Chatuea didn’t you. But you still have your flat. Maybe you can get your public to buy that one also. We can keep you in Chatueas

Charlene
@CharleneSandhu

·
Oct 8, 2022

Replying to
@chateau_lalande
Oh please. When are you going to stop misleading everyone. Renovations to this place have been going on for years. Not 1 project finished yet. Your day is coming
Wow someone is Angry

---

Well would you look at that! Dan's managed to lose a glove already... 🤦‍♀️
I’ve a tree worker friend who loses stuff into his wood chipper all the time!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.