The Chateau Diaries #211 There's hoarding, then there's Stephanie Jarvis, who just loves filth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Jason Dubey. I want to make him a tile. Does anyone have a cute reference pic I could use to base it on? I don’t like Oliver, he can have one of the tiles that Steve made for Stephanie’s kitchen.
1675309808768.png

1675309833157.png

1675310153867.png

Sorry, Jason Doobie. Don't hate me.. But I really like Jules...
And you shouldn't say mean things about us. The hags and hell hounds are sensitive...
By the way, your hotel (?) is in the zone... I know the area, so don't try to deny...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fanny got busted going to Versailles so it was time to cover her ass and reveal the Versailles trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
oh oh there is more on the MMM comments they are now throwing Ian the builder under the buss I am not smart enough to know how to capture it to post they are also really bashing Tattle

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It's captured and being uploaded... not that it was anything but a pile of :poop: decorated with whipped cream...
@Karma baby! you are correct in your assessment.

The bit of footage showing the banal discussion about the lights.
That is not recent.
Pavlina's wreath looks quite fresh on the door behind them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Daragomiroff says we’re “spewing malicious falsehoods“…that‘s hilarious! I’d say 90% of what’s written here is observations about what we see with our own eyes! And the other 10% is dedicated to pie, clotted cream, and sewing machines! 😆
Pie, clotted cream, and sewing machines are hella interesting...
👀👀👀👀👀

@KyBourbon I just want to add that I LOVE that you use the Oxford Comma! Me too!! We are twinsies!!!
Ha Daragomiroff! How's that for content?!?!?! Hmmmm????
---

What on Earth wound Jolly Ollie up to start talking about Tattle in the live chat?
Free advertising!!!!
Yaaaaaa!!!
1675310833758.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As a chef Dan is an Olive short of a pizza as a builder more than a brick short of a pizza. How many trips to Brico buy enough and get a delivery you utter plum Says not much to flog today- what does he ever flog boring and bodge it
Looks like the roof is still not attached. Wouldn’t it be spectacular if a large gust of wind took the roof and land on his new car!
---

The new roof for his lean-to still isn't anchored to anything. I'm waiting for a strong wind. He can attach a string to it and pretend it's a kite.
Oh geez, I said almost the same thing! Great minds think alike. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Fanny got busted going to Versailles so it was time to cover her ass and reveal the Versailles trip.
Yep and I’m pretty sure she was lying about being there one day before Austria. She totally announced them leaving for Austria and left out the Paris part. So caught in a lie and fix it with another one.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Okay, my lovely Tartlets and Targents- today's T Rex-defending is brought to you by- Miller Lite. I'm drinking it, and they ain't paying me for it! Sarah and her 8 hundred sewing machines- in the words of Anna (not from Honfleur, but Frozen)- "Let it go." Whether she can sew a hem or not is a moot point- she is passionate about sewing, is learning in her way and time, and is just enjoying her retirement (Which she earned from a real job.) If any shade needs to be thrown, it's on Shrek, who dragged his wife along being a Fanny fanboy, hanging on her every word, remaking tiles, desperate to be in her circle. Sarah went along to keep the peace (even she knows the whole thing is ridiculous- unless Shrek suddenly became a billionaire Saudi prince bearing Fortnum & Mason hampers, there is no chance Fanny is going to throw herself at him.) Moral of the story- Sarah is awesome, Shrek is an ass-clown. Shrek's obsession with Fanny is sad- dude, you're not The Rock, and Fanny is no catch- he's lucky he has Sarah!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Awww
😟
Hugs
❤
---

Nahhhh you're thinking Ron Jeremy.
Don't ask me how I know that name...
Who doesn’t know him lol! He was on a recent episode of hoarders as a friend of, and oh boy has he aged, and not in a good way!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Who doesn’t know him lol! He was on a recent episode of hoarders as a friend of, and oh boy has he aged, and not in a good way!
OMG so true!!! How has that guy gotten his fame??? What the heck is his secret???

Oh wait... Never mind...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.