The Chateau Diaries #211 There's hoarding, then there's Stephanie Jarvis, who just loves filth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new roof for his lean-to still isn't anchored to anything. I'm waiting for a strong wind. He can attach a string to it and pretend it's a kite.
That green van must be really shot that he bought a new car instead of fixing it. and his BFF fanny should have let him use the Red Van.... oh yeah that one is not registered because she is too lazy to do some paperwork... who buys a car when they need to haul bricks and blocks and bags of cement... and how much could it actually cost to just have the stuff delivered, instead of replacing springs and shocks on a car???

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She likes to collect sewing machines.
No more odd than collecting vintage cars, coca bottles or model boats or any other stuff that people enjoy collecting.
Although it is a bit of an odd item to collect since she isn't particularly adept at sewing and still very much a beginner.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The new roof for his lean-to still isn't anchored to anything. I'm waiting for a strong wind. He can attach a string to it and pretend it's a kite.
its really odd...he now has some sort of a bootroom..but no bathroom..why not building it up all at the same time...with a flat roof...he could be finished with both of them...and you are right...its not attatched or connected.to anything....and his roofingskills...and then..is he putting another wall on the inside with insulation?? ..have to say...when we built a stable here...its better done.. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That green van must be really shot that he bought a new car instead of fixing it. and his BFF fanny should have let him use the Red Van.... oh yeah that one is not registered because she is too lazy to do some paperwork... who buys a car when they need to haul bricks and blocks and bags of cement... and how much could it actually cost to just have the stuff delivered, instead of replacing springs and shocks on a car???
McDonalds is next to the Brico.... 🙄 :LOL: Dan is addicted to that food...and still he has no ass...i dont think he eats well...
---

Selmar is vlogging about the cat... :eek: he seems to have more time on his hands than we do...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I seem to remember @Clara Burnett saying at the time that Shrek fully expected to be paid for his work but as usual new flues Fanny was expecting it to be done and given over as a gift, as we know how she likes to use people. Look at gullible Davy all his plans and sourcing plants for her, imo most of what he does is out of his need of friendship with her and he doesn’t get paid. So it’s anybody’s guess as to who won out with the tiles and whether any money did change hands.
I'm sure no money exchanged hands and Fanny explained that joining her in Venice (on their dime) or being invited to the Christmas Cocktail Party of Doom or Easter Egg Hunt would be good for their YT channel and was payment enough.

Shrek and his wife have been so desperate to think they were being accepted into the chateauverse and part of Fanny's inner sanctum that they probably were happy not to get paid for the tiles.

Reactions: 13
Camila's birthday bash was pretty low key. An afternoon walk with Olé and looking at the local architecture, two scarves, a nice selection of scented candles (not from the Smugs at le Fleur), and a lap top case. Homemade marmalade cake and marmalade martinis. Perhaps they went out to dinner that night, but not worth vlogging about. A nice quiet day with loved ones.

Contrast this with Fanny's birthday where Fanny lies in bed with numerous family members, waiting to welcome worshippers, champagne, dozens of gifts, lots of pretty fussing and adoring bother, a dozen people crowding round, the homage paid, filming filming filming, Fanny squealing in delight, Phi Phi fawning, a special lunch, lots of guests arriving, 10 people cooking a feast, Dana doing falafels, dinner and a costume party, Fanny flashing her boobs apn, Fanny dressed in some outlandish costume apn, or designer label, hair tizzed up, too much eye makeup apn, copious amounts of booze apn, blaring 80's music, drunk dancing, decorations, a whole week of celebrations, a special vlog about the whole bizarre thing... and Camilla seems tame, sane and well adjusted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
While we're waiting for Patreon video, I wanted to show you something.
Here is why I keep saying Social Blade is very inaccurate when it comes to money estimates. Based on their numbers, Dan could be making way more than what SJ is making from YT. I will cut, cook, and eat my own right arm if that's true 🔪🍲🍽 😂

Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 16.18.31.png

Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 16.19.18.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Camila's birthday bash was pretty low key. An afternoon walk with Olé and looking at the local architecture, two scarves, a nice selection of scented candles (not from the Smugs at le Fleur), and a lap top case. Homemade marmalade cake and marmalade martinis. Perhaps they went out to dinner that night, but not worth vlogging about. A nice quiet day with loved ones.

Contrast this with Fanny's birthday where Fanny lies in bed with numerous family members, waiting to welcome worshippers, champagne, dozens of gifts, lots of pretty fussing and adoring bother, a dozen people crowding round, the homage paid, filming filming filming, Fanny squealing in delight, Phi Phi fawning, a special lunch, lots of guests arriving, 10 people cooking a feast, Dana doing falafels, dinner and a costume party, Fanny flashing her boobs apn, Fanny dressed in some outlandish costume apn, or designer label, hair tizzed up, too much eye makeup apn, copious amounts of booze apn, blaring 80's music, drunk dancing, decorations, a whole week of celebrations, a special vlog about the whole bizarre thing... and Camilla seems tame, sane and well adjusted.
Well I like it, a mom acting like a mom!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Because I haven't managed to watch any of the CD blogs recently I think I'm getting Phillipa withdrawal symptoms😥😥😥
I was thinking. Going by the hands, Phillipa is a lady. But it HE has a beard - sort of. Could it be that Phillipa is 'gender-opportunistic'? Opportunistic because it depends whether it's trying to reel in a rich older woman or alternatively a rich older man🤔🤔🤔
Either way I've coined a new gender description 😁😁😁
Equal opportunity!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Although it is a bit of an odd item to collect since she isn't particularly adept at sewing and still very much a beginner.
She's buying straight sewing machines too isn't she? Not mixing them up.. does she have a serger? (I don't watch them, boring)..

Reactions: 5
his memory goes as far as his lamp shades i guess...🙄 those fools adolize that woman...if she shits on their head they see it as a sign of opproval...totally nuts...btw its only a way to suck up to Olee...those people are so pathetic...he might sell some art??
Perhaps he wants to represent Gobblin’ Ollie in his poster shop…I mean fine arts gallery…😏

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1928049
Dragomiroff
17 minutes ago
Ollie, I noticed you spoke of ‘Clara’ in your live chat. In my opinion they need to be stopped from spewing malicious falsehoods asap. Are you able to confirm whether this person is one of the former caretakers of the chateau. The outlandish claims made against all of the cast is absolutely abhorrent.

Yet more comments about @Clara on Magical Modernist comments on

'Intriguing objects Come Home to the Magical Mansion'

How does 'Dragomiroff' know about 'the former caretakers'??? What am I missing ???
It's a cast? Like in a movie? So we are just movie critics.

At best it's a cast of misfits and ne'er-do-wells.
---

What on Earth wound Jolly Ollie up to start talking about Tattle in the live chat?
Honestly, does Jason Dubey have nothing better to do then sit on all the live chats (like perhaps run an inn or work at a poster shop)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dragomiroff is one of the Dump crew. Princess Dragomiroff is a character from Agatha Christie’s Murder on the Orient Express.

Ît is likely Stephanmemememe who has referred to people on her CD channel as cast members. Remember she thinks she is an actress and her videos are a running soap opera. Who wants to be a princess and vacation on the orient express? Fanny Four Flues.

Who is chatting with her bff Ollie? Fanny Four Flues.

This is Stephanfraudie:

Dragomiroff
17 minutes ago
Ollie, I noticed you spoke of ‘Clara’ in your live chat. In my opinion they need to be stopped from spewing malicious falsehoods asap. Are you able to confirm whether this person is one of the former caretakers of the chateau. The outlandish claims made against all of the cast is absolutely abhorrent.

Yet more comments about @Clara on Magical Modernist comments on

'Intriguing objects Come Home to the Magical Mansion'

How does 'Dragomiroff' know about 'the former caretakers'??? What am I missing ???

Fanny and the Dump crew create accounts constantly to comment, start rumors, plant false information, defend themselves or praise themselves.

Fanny established the new account today. She is an old hand at creating new accounts for herself to use.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.