The Chateau Diaries #211 There's hoarding, then there's Stephanie Jarvis, who just loves filth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fan flash is pushing the boundaries of laziness… my work day is done and she still hasn’t posted her Patreon video

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I have to admit, I had no idea that there were people in this world who collected sewing machines. :oops: :LOL:
I guess if there are people who collect belly-button lint, there will be people who collect anything imaginable. :)
A few years ago this little old man came and spoke to my quilt club about his vintage sewing machine collection, he had hundreds and had made most of them operational too. He bought lots to share with us it was great. In the Q&A after his talk he was asked what started his collecting. He said when he was a little boy he had seen a toy sewing machine and wanted it. He saved up his money and his Mother said she would buy it and bring it home for him. But when he came home from school she had spent his money on something more "appropriate" for a boy. It broke my heart hearing that. So he started collecting them later in life after she had died.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Dan doesn't have large quantities of building supplies delivered because he only buys what he needs, buys what he can afford and says he enjoys trips to the hardware shop.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Fan flash is pushing the boundaries of laziness… my work day is done and she still hasn’t posted her Patreon video

It's captured and being uploaded... not that it was anything but a pile of :poop: decorated with whipped cream...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I have to admit, I had no idea that there were people in this world who collected sewing machines. :oops: :LOL:
I guess if there are people who collect belly-button lint, there will be people who collect anything imaginable. :)
In my case, it wasn’t intentional! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I never woke up one day and decided to “collect” them.
They just came to me- and I couldn’t turn them away!!! Soft spot in my heart!!! 😂😂😂
But now I’m getting a slight complex....
🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have two, one's a regular sewing machine and one's a serger.. I haven't used them in a couple of years (which happens a lot) so it's frustrating re-learning how to use the serger each time. When you need them, you need them though, so not something I'd want to part with...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Most of the folks I know that collect sewing machines do use them. Some are speciality machines, some are general purpose.
Thank you!
I feel validated now! 😍
---

I meant ordinary, nothing fancy... straight forward.. 😂
😂😂😂
This is cracking me up but YES
There are straight stitch and gay stitch....
Something for everyone!!!
💁🏼‍♀️
So I’m not feeling so weird now at least!!!
❤🏆☺
And where’s the new thread???
Oh I made a funny!!!
😂🧵😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What happened to Nick and Marie? Seems they are visiting less and less often. No mention of MY VERY BEST FRIEND NICK in yonks. And what happened to the builders? Her problem is she makes people characters of her vlog and then when they disappear it looks bad for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Publicly, the relationship between Potts and Stephanie Jarvis ended somewhere around 2012. Jarvis was mostly jealous that Potts got more attention out of the open character their fling already had back then and claimed the sex had become rather boring. Potts had various flings with other girls, there was a Dutch girl named Klaartje Schade who he claimed was his true love. In 2014 he officially started dating Tess Hoffman, who he thought was pretty and the man collects pretty things (his own words), after luring her away from her then husband. Ruth was already in the picture by then too. She was often at the CHMN and had her eyes on Tess' husband, what her furious. I would say Tess hates Ruth with a vengeance since then and she is still horrified Ruth finally took Potts of her hands, somewhere I'd say in 2016/2017. Potts had various other, mostly sexual encounters in between and during his relationships, but it has become rather clear to me he basically never gave up on Stephanie Jarvis.
WOW. CLL is INDEED a bad soap opera! Thank you for the insight @Clara Burnett - if anything, Potts is moreso the village bicycle than Fanny! Good grief, did he hook up with Marina, Dana and Kim as well? Why on earth are those people (especially Tess and Ruth) still going to Shitoo events?!? Potts is not even hot- unless one is into fluffy, middle-aged guys with big egos. No wonder Marie (not FRK, but the partner of Larkin) felt she was walking into an "Eyes Wide Shut" event when he invited her to the Shitoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So much to unpack from that video- Phi Phi aka Snorts didn't say a word, I know he was there she talked to him at one point. all those skipped shots from the cutting of the video and the pushing the hair behind her ears- holy cats I am a bit OCD so yes I counted 25 times in the video we saw, not counting the bits that were edited out- and the flailing hands I wish he had a body language expert here... so Yost ( her super special friend who she never mentioned before) drove off with Kin Radd. And Dans van is still in the courtyard. anyone else find it strange it was towed there? It didn't break down there... and the puppies are you kidding me puppies----- you know I always have a question- radiators??? are they filled with water or a type of oil? I assume water because of the boiler. So what happens if you don't run the heat and it freezes?? do they all have to be prepped and drained?? is that why none of the old ones are any good? are they going to have zones? or try to heat the whole place???? even in my 900 square feet I have zones and I don't heat every room if I am not using it. we shall see I guess Thank you once again @Karma baby! you are a Rockstar ❤⭐

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.