The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed in the comments on the latest patron vlog someone asked whether Ian the builder is coming back. Just waiting for Caroline Gooder to reply. 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Noticed in the comments on the latest patron vlog someone asked whether Ian the builder is coming back. Just waiting for Caroline Gooder to reply. 😏
I have half a mind to create an account with the name Katerina Badder (with a Russian accent) and respond to all of Caroline Gooder's comments with specific questions and ask her how she knows all this tit :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Shameless thread 🧵 plug, courtesy of me (I don't think I've ever nominated myself, but will give a shout-out to the Pinot Grigio that fueled it):
"Fanny, your village called and does not want their idiot (you) back!"
PleasePleasePlease 🧵 title nom!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel that years from now people will STILL be asking 'when is Ian the builder coming back?' :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
From the patreon vlog with Davy, I had never heard of a peanut butter shrub so goggled, aka harlequin glorybower and its considered invasive as it spreads easily. Good luck once that gets going.
I am pretty sure the photo he showed was of a clerodendron tricotomum and very invasive.
I grow clerodendron fargesii which does not creep. I have seen absolutely utter devastation in a National trust garden where the former has ruined a whole valley of plants and trees. Its ruthless. Davy is not knowledgeable at all

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I have half a mind to create an account with the name Katerina Badder (with a Russian accent) and respond to all of Caroline Gooder's comments with specific questions and ask her how she knows all this tit :m
Do it, please do it!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No he was in Balwyn.
My husband went to Geelong College.
(With apologies for being off topic) Excellent secondary schools, both terribly snobby and elitist, Geelong College and Geelong Grammar had an student exchange program, despite the evident rivalry (especially in sports) between the two. We few Grammar girls had a terrible crush on one of the College head boys. We thought he was utterly charming. He was a better looking version of a young Davey Jones of the Monkies. We thought he walked on water, but eventually, and after he came to teach at Geelong Grammar, he turned out to be the most dreadful and nasty bully, and my first real experience of a sociopath. But 6 degrees of separation Gertrude Maud... there's always a connection between people if you look hard enough. G'day and all the best to your husband, an old Geelong College boy! 😊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh no! It's the old one! But thank you @Karma baby! Here's your bottle of Pinot Grigio! (It's a full-sized bottle, but in true Fanny form, I refer to them as "personal servings.")
I was wondering why you're so excite about it 😂 😂 😂
The new one is already uploaded.. now we just patiently wait for the Emalm Gods to do their thing and pray they give us the playable video...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Patreon video is recording to be uploaded… it should be here in the next couple of hours ✌🏼

They are in Vienna and she seems to have had some issue with the rental Van!
Oh tit (sorry) here we go again. Problem with rental van you say? In Vienna you say? Of course. The Christmas decorations are still up, the ceiling is falling in along with the chapel, they just brought back mounds of crap to scatter throughout the unheated, crackling, crumbling, rat infested, bat filled dump and they are in Vienna living the life. Can you, one of you, please -come pick me up , I’m on the floor, I feel faint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Should I give you a mini summary while we wait for the video?...
here is a sneak preview of a couple of the events.. I can't spoil the whole thing for you now, can I?

They are in Austria for PhiPhi's birthday present... Instead of having the big SA holiday. Because heating installation starts on Monday and they don't get to go on a big trip...Ooh no! Woe is me! How cumbersome!
Pottsy is there with a van full of things he has brought... acting like a 5 year old hyped up on a ton of candy... jumping up and down and being excited for his hot wheel cars :cautious: I can't even stand real 5 year olds act like this, let alone this grown ass man.
the best part is when SJ jokes about him saying he got the cars from his friend... she says" wink wink, nudge nudge, you got if for yourself and say a friend gave it to you?"
It's almost like she has experience doing that :poop:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Geelong… Whats a Geelong?

I know Gee, long!!! Someone said that to me when he saw my uncanny

Geelong is the 2nd largest city in the state of Victoria, Australia and is approximately 70 kilometres South West of Melbourne, on the beautiful Corio Bay. It has a population of approximately 300,000. The name is derived from 'Djalong' meaning 'the land near the cliffs' which comes from the traditional indigenous Aboriginal land owners the Wartharong Peoples of the Kulin Nation. It looks like this...

Geelong.png

2.Geelong-Eastern-Beach-Nadine-Cresswell-Myatt-800x800.jpeg

Dz5pjDTUYAAwgpn.jpeg

FB_IMG_1598231751325.jpg

2012-01-29 Geelong Waterfront IMG_0982 copy-L.jpg

2011-11-19 Geelong Waterfront IMG_9490 copy-L.jpg

2011-06-25 Geelong Waterfront IMG_6597 copy-L.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Should I give you a mini summary while we wait for the video?...
here is a sneak preview of a couple of the events.. I can't spoil the whole thing for you now, can I?

They are in Austria for PhiPhi's birthday present... Instead of having the big SA holiday. Because heating installation starts on Monday and they don't get to go on a big trip...Ooh no! Woe is me! How cumbersome!
Pottsy is there with a van full of things he has brought... acting like a 5 year old hyped up on a ton of candy... jumping up and down and being excited for his hot wheel cars :cautious: I can't even stand real 5 year olds act like this, let alone this grown ass man.
the best part is when SJ jokes about him saying he got the cars from his friend... she says" wink wink, nudge nudge, you got if for yourself and say a friend gave it to you?"
It's almost like she has experience doing that :poop:
Excellent recap! Karma Baby, seriously, much appreciated.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.