The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello loves! You 15 menopausal lot and 3 hags have been a chattier lot than usual! (@Karma baby! , look at what you've done! LOL! You are awesome, and thank you again!) Even after an hour in the waiting room at the Dr.s' office today, I still could not catch up! (Thank you all for making the waiting time go much faster!)

Many months have passed since my last post. I still read as time allows and I have to share that my first dentist was Dr. Holler.
We've missed you @Parrfect Porcelane - I hope all is well!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She has stated in past videos she will not paint that cupboard as it’s wearing the original paint. 🫣🤢🤮
Steph can try to justify it as much as she likes.
The roof on our 1893 cottage is original to the front of our house.
We absolutely love it but unfortunately it is soon to be replaced . . . too many leaks.
She needs to get a grip and acknowledge the door is shabby and unhygienic, and needs repainting.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Or merely confused the chess set with the “ancient” ”one of a kind” Indian pergola ( which, in truth, was actually a mass produced garden structure) F4F purchased at the Chelsea flower show, I wonder if Fanny will plant her Marie Antoinette descendant twig near her ancient pergola.
Oh baybay, we all know that Marie Antoinette twig is probably dead- just like the mandeville and Pavlina's small plants in the new coat room. Fanny will just find some random tree in the same species and pretend it is the same tree. "WOW! This tree tripled in size this winter!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I too have stopped watching many - it's like a tsunami - total overload. And, hey, there are only so many room/building/land renovations one would wish to watch and/or enjoy. Plus, of course, all the newbies declaring their obvious announcement in connection with their "surprise/surprise" newly created Patreon account too. Sheep mentality - not one original thought between the lot of them - money talks! :rolleyes: 🤮
I only watch CD now so I can keep up on here although if I hear good things about Billy I will then watch that but I’m just so bored seeing the same thing again and again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
[/QUOTE]

All is well, thanks! Since moving back to Michigan 18 months ago I've been busy with various projects in my house. Nothing on a grand scale - just painting, organizing, and fixing things when they break. For a 20 year old house, I've had my share of challenges including water heater, heating, plumbing, and a giant wasp nest in the basement ceiling.

I remain hopeful for the eventual downfall of Stephanie and appreciate that I can catch up just by reading the posts here. I haven't watched any chateau vlogs in ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All is well, thanks! Since moving back to Michigan 18 months ago I've been busy with various projects in my house. Nothing on a grand scale - just painting, organizing, and fixing things when they break. For a 20 year old house, I've had my share of challenges including water heater, heating, plumbing, and a giant wasp nest in the basement ceiling.

I remain hopeful for the eventual downfall of Stephanie and appreciate that I can catch up just by reading the posts here. I haven't watched any chateau vlogs in ages.
[/QUOTE]

I bet you've accomplished more in the past 18 months than Fanny has in 20 years! Good on you! ❤ You've not missed much other than Fanny finally admitting the Shitoo is about to fall down ("But I thought the wallpaper was settling!") and begging Patreons to open up their bank accounts all whilst going on holiday and buying more tat, and being gifted more tat. Allegedly, a heating system is going to finally be installed (which is kind of a moot point when the walls are in danger of collapsing!) Fanny also began referring to the Shitoo as a Castle, so there's that! The Chapel, which she spent more money than common sense on by getting the stained glass windows restored (which we've all pointed out had structural issues, which she ignored) is now on the brink of collapse, but she's more concerned about saving the original wall coverings (I can not make this up.) Fanny is our favourite village idiot- but her village called and does not want her back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I taught a little boy called Phuc.
My daughter taught a young girl named Kinky.

---

We had a dentist near us . . . a Dr Blood.

---

I wondered the same thing.
@HalcyonOrganic described how it's done a few threads back.
My Grade 7 Home Room teacher was Mr. Lake. His first name was Forest. Who would name their child Forest Lake???
I didn't realize Forest could be a first name and this was before the Forest Gump movie . His parents clearly had a weird sense of humour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

---

My Grade 7 Home Room teacher was Mr. Lake. His first name was Forest. Who would name their child Forest Lake???
I didn't realize Forest could be a first name and this was before the Forest Gump movie . His parents clearly had a weird sense of humour.
I dated a guy named Forest Green

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

---

Phuc . . . I understand.
He was a dear little Vietnamese boy.
But honestly, Kinky, and Forest partnered with Lake and all the other unfortunate names mentioned on this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Patreon video is recording to be uploaded… it should be here in the next couple of hours ✌🏼

They are in Vienna and she seems to have had some issue with the rental Van!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Geelong… Whats a Geelong?

I know Gee, long!!! Someone said that to me when he saw my uncanny

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shameless thread 🧵 plug, courtesy of me (I don't think I've ever nominated myself, but will give a shout-out to the Pinot Grigio that fueled it):
"Fanny, your village called and does not want their idiot (you) back!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Patreon video is recording to be uploaded… it should be here in the next couple of hours ✌🏼

They are in Vienna and she seems to have had some issue with the rental Van!
I just don't know how to watch the video do I have to join something? I tried to click on it here but would not play

Reactions: 7
Who is going over to help Fanny PACK for Venice? Phi Phi can not help, there is a “final clearance” sale over at Emmaus.
Do we know if she has an individual suitcase just for her crowns?!
Seriously, can we all pull it together here - pitch in, and help her?
Now that we’ve all seen her dripping tears over by the fireplace, let’s step it up.
Who is sending the Valentine candy this year?
I hate to be the one to micro manage here, but we must get our task lists and individual assignments sorted, implemented.

---

Shameless thread 🧵 plug, courtesy of me (I don't think I've ever nominated myself, but will give a shout-out to the Pinot Grigio that fueled it):
"Fanny, your village called and does not want their idiot (you) back!"
OMG I am laughing out loud at this - you win (I hope) . Fabulous title thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.