The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm going to get kicked out of the *popular poster* club on here . . . . . but . . . . I have a small crush on M Potts - there I said it, lol! I think he reminds me of someone precocious that I had a crush on as a child :) Off to hang my head in shame . . . .
Michael Potts.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I know I'm going to get kicked out of the *popular poster* club on here . . . . . but . . . . I have a small crush on M Potts - there I said it, lol! I think he reminds me of someone precocious that I had a crush on as a child :) Off to hang my head in shame . . . .
View attachment 1910847
Since I have already shown my metaphorical face here, I have to confess...
Aside from having many tattoos, smoking weed, baking "fun" brownies and posting about Mike Hunt... I also had a crush on MP in the early days.
I have since grown a pair of eyes that actually see through the veil of love, life and laughter... so, maybe I am redeemed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Geelong is the 2nd largest city in the state of Victoria, Australia and is approximately 70 kilometres South West of Melbourne, on the beautiful Corio Bay. It has a population of approximately 300,000. The name is derived from 'Djalong' meaning 'the land near the cliffs' which comes from the traditional indigenous Aboriginal land owners the Wartharong Peoples of the Kulin Nation. It looks like this...

View attachment 1910840

View attachment 1910841

View attachment 1910842

View attachment 1910843

View attachment 1910844

View attachment 1910845

View attachment 1910846
OMG how astonishing!

It’s always great to see more of the places you folks are or have been.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh no! It's the old one! But thank you @Karma baby! Here's your bottle of Pinot Grigio! (It's a full-sized bottle, but in true Fanny form, I refer to them as "personal servings.")
I read "Fanny form" as "Funny farm".
Says it all really.

• Haha
  • Heart
I find it ugly and garish at any price.
It reminds me of the random tat one finds in the middle east, "Hello, hello my friend! I give for you good price!" According to my new "best friends forever", it was "special price" and "antique". 😂 😂 😂 The first sign something was amiss was when the genie lamp failed to actually produce a genie! I did buy a fake Tag Heuer watch for $10 though (it has a mood ring type background!), and still have it- my jeweler, "WHY would you even BUY this? And make me change the battery? Your old Fossil watch is worth more than this!" "Hey man, my "friend" said it is legit!" I do think he and his staff find it hilarious- "Of all the crap you bring us from your adventures to sort out, this is the most abysmal. Please DO NOT tell anyone you use us!" (Presents star sapphire from Afghanistan, "Make THIS into a ring!" and suddenly ALL is forgiven.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Some Patreon comments while I calmly curse at the slow video server....

Camille Winnie
2h
Glad you made it safely with the van! Nothing like a little adventure along the way! Steph, is Ian the builder ever going to come back to finish remodeling Natty’s apartment? Haven’t heard any updates on that for some time.

Lara Jaus
22min
Ian the builder is not such a great plumber...it was his poor workmanship which caused the flood and ceiling cave in...I would not have him back👌🏾

Lisa Freitas
1h
What in the world is up with Michael Potts?! Inquiring minds want, no NEED to know! 🤔 😂 Stephanie, could we get an overall update on plans for this year beyond heating? Where will the china room be now? Are you still involved with chateau DIY? What is the status with Nati’s apartment? Maybe we need a new Q&A?

Megan Favio
1h
You should sell prints from Dan’s footage. The view from the very last image are stunning! I’d buy it in a heartbeat!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It reminds me of the random tat one finds in the middle east, "Hello, hello my friend! I give for you good price!" According to my new "best friends forever", it was "special price" and "antique". 😂 😂 😂 The first sign something was amiss was when the genie lamp failed to actually produce a genie! I did buy a fake Tag Heuer watch for $10 though (it has a mood ring type background!), and still have it- my jeweler, "WHY would you even BUY this? And make me change the battery? Your old Fossil watch is worth more than this!" "Hey man, my "friend" said it is legit!" I do think he and his staff find it hilarious- "Of all the crap you bring us from your adventures to sort out, this is the most abysmal. Please DO NOT tell anyone you use us!" (Presents star sapphire from Afghanistan, "Make THIS into a ring!" and suddenly ALL is forgiven.)
If you want to see truly ugly, garish and abysmal, check out Olé and Sugar T's latest. With highly questionable taste, Camilla has been shopping, and in a scene reminiscent of the 'gift grab' they sit on the sofa and unwrap the purchases to coo and delight over. The purchases, which are the height of what the duck, are "original" to their house and are 🤢🤢🤢.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
You could not do this today but ...... how about buying a Fukurri Rug Rexy ???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Geelong is the 2nd largest city in the state of Victoria, Australia and is approximately 70 kilometres South West of Melbourne, on the beautiful Corio Bay. It has a population of approximately 300,000. The name is derived from 'Djalong' meaning 'the land near the cliffs' which comes from the traditional indigenous Aboriginal land owners the Wartharong Peoples of the Kulin Nation. It looks like this...

View attachment 1910840

View attachment 1910841

View attachment 1910842

View attachment 1910843

View attachment 1910844

View attachment 1910845

View attachment 1910846
I wanted to go to Geelong the last time I was in Melbourne, but Hubby decided Ballarat looked more interesting! (It wasn't). I'll have to go next time it looks lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lovely view! Here is a view from my sons porch. My old place where I use to live before moving to VI, BC. I visited at Christmas time.
View attachment 1910578
Stunning!

---

I have half a mind to create an account with the name Katerina Badder (with a Russian accent) and respond to all of Caroline Gooder's comments with specific questions and ask her how she knows all this tit :m
Do it! The entertainment would be outstanding!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Here you go haters and hags...
I have to ask forgiveness for the WhatsApp ding ding ding at some point in the video... My laptop captures the video by recording all the internal sounds and I forgot to log out of WhatsApp... and of course, I got several messages from my boyfriend right at the moment SJ was talking on the side of highway! 🤦‍♀️ 😂

click here.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
If you want to see truly ugly, garish and abysmal, check out Olé and Sugar T's latest. With highly questionable taste, Camilla has been shopping, and in a scene reminiscent of the 'gift grab' they sit on the sofa and unwrap the purchases to coo and delight over. The purchases, which are the height of what the duck, are "original" to their house and are 🤢🤢🤢.

I thought for a minute that the older woman was Isabel. They look the same. Same nondescript hair pulled back with a clip. Hope I never become that lazy if I reach that age!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Her sweater. Just. No. Someone enlighten me please... is this a comeback thing? I hate the ruffled shoulders. And paired with yoga pants? Is it just me? Come on 15 haters, 3 menopausal hags, and however many trolls are in our lounge. I can take a rebuff if necessary (but won’t change my opinion). What was that... 70’s? I hated it back then too.

• Haha
I’m just going to post my feelings about the Patreon video so as not to spoil it for anyone.

If I knew this girl in real life, I would castigate her with loud curse words until she was ugly crying.

It’s clear she’s an atheist, because she tells so many porky pies that anyone who believes in God would be sure they were going to hell at this point. Maybe she wants to go there because she heard it was warm!?

She is simply a waste of space. Her parents created a little monster of a person.

Her carbon footprint is probably equal to 27 normal people.

Based on my firm belief in karma, horrible, horrible things await her.

---

Her sweater. Just. No. Someone enlighten me please... is this a comeback thing? I hate the ruffled shoulders. And paired with yoga pants? Is it just me? Come on 15 haters, 3 menopausal hags, and however many trolls are in our lounge. I can take a rebuff if necessary (but won’t change my opinion). What was that... 70’s? I hated it back then too.
The youngs are loving our 80’s fashions at the moment. Those of us who were around for it the first time probably should sit this round out. No matter how hard our bodies are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
(With apologies for being off topic) Excellent secondary schools, both terribly snobby and elitist, Geelong College and Geelong Grammar had an student exchange program, despite the evident rivalry (especially in sports) between the two. We few Grammar girls had a terrible crush on one of the College head boys. We thought he was utterly charming. He was a better looking version of a young Davey Jones of the Monkies. We thought he walked on water, but eventually, and after he came to teach at Geelong Grammar, he turned out to be the most dreadful and nasty bully, and my first real experience of a sociopath. But 6 degrees of separation Gertrude Maud... there's always a connection between people if you look hard enough. G'day and all the best to your husband, an old Geelong College boy! 😊
It is truly a small world lolair, and the connection is made even smaller in the world of . . . where you went to school.

I smiled when a while back you said you owned a property in Flemington.
Our family owned the land on which Flemington is built.
It used to be part of a vast holding for sheep which had been brought down from family properties in Queensland, prior to going to market.
The land started at the Maribyrnong River and ended over at what is now Sunshine.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
All is well, thanks! Since moving back to Michigan 18 months ago I've been busy with various projects in my house. Nothing on a grand scale - just painting, organizing, and fixing things when they break. For a 20 year old house, I've had my share of challenges including water heater, heating, plumbing, and a giant wasp nest in the basement ceiling.

I remain hopeful for the eventual downfall of Stephanie and appreciate that I can catch up just by reading the posts here. I haven't watched any chateau vlogs in ages.
I bet you've accomplished more in the past 18 months than Fanny has in 20 years! Good on you! ❤ You've not missed much other than Fanny finally admitting the Shitoo is about to fall down ("But I thought the wallpaper was settling!") and begging Patreons to open up their bank accounts all whilst going on holiday and buying more tat, and being gifted more tat. Allegedly, a heating system is going to finally be installed (which is kind of a moot point when the walls are in danger of collapsing!) Fanny also began referring to the Shitoo as a Castle, so there's that! The Chapel, which she spent more money than common sense on by getting the stained glass windows restored (which we've all pointed out had structural issues, which she ignored) is now on the brink of collapse, but she's more concerned about saving the original wall coverings (I can not make this up.) Fanny is our favourite village idiot- but her village called and does not want her back.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the update!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m just going to post my feelings about the Patreon video so as not to spoil it for anyone.

If I knew this girl in real life, I would castigate her with loud curse words until she was ugly crying.

It’s clear she’s an atheist, because she tells so many porky pies that anyone who believes in God would be sure they were going to hell at this point. Maybe she wants to go there because she heard it was warm!?

She is simply a waste of space. Her parents created a little monster of a person.

Her carbon footprint is probably equal to 27 normal people.

Based on my firm belief in karma, horrible, horrible things await her.

---

The youngs are loving our 80’s fashions at the moment. Those of us who were around for it the first time probably should sit this round out. No matter how hard our bodies are.
I ditched all the 80's clothes ages ago... including my 2nd to last wedding dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you @Karma baby! for the patron vlog. What can you say about it except that she a ffing moron, what woman traveling alone lets her vehicle run out of gas. Definitely the village idiot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.