The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she didn't, cause she couldn't squeeze the tiniest of tears out of her eyes! she should have though, because the soft spoken update with the pauses to show us peasants how sad and overwhelmed she was, pissed me off!

To think our tattle patreons had sat through that and made filthy recaps for us filthy animals!
It was the stage setting that pissed me off.
One can imagine the discussion with Snorts beforehand...
'Darling, what I suggest is a darkened room, with you just staring into the flames. Slump down a bit. The look we're going for is despair. Hunch your shoulders a bit more. No, no need to do your hair first, you must look at least a bit bedraggled, as though the weight of the world is on your shoulders. We're suggesting a broken spirit here. No, no need to change the festive sweater, it's perfect. It suggests Xmas has been ruined for you. Oh, and I brought you some lemon juice. No, not for a cocktail! It's so you can put a few drops under your eyes to make it look as though you've been crying. Yes, it'll sting a little but, but be brave my darling, tears are the look we're going for here. Try and make your voice crack a little, deep breaths too, as though you're struggling to keep it together. Yes yes... that's it! Covering your face with your hands like that is great! Let's keep our voices low and gentle, almost a whisper. Don't forget to emphasise how grateful you are for all the love and support you get from the Patrons and subscribers. Are you ready? Okay, and... action!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think YouTube is always bound to become hard work-it is a destructive world just look it changes the grifters just look at the Smugs
I have a whole theory build behind ''youtube is so much and hard work'' and life span of youtubers.
They all initially start with putting in a lot of work and truly enjoying the process. Then the money starts pouring in and they have never ever seen so much money in their accounts. this is where arrogance kicks in and they show entitled behaviour. They start to believe they can do little and urn still as much. They start spending the money they worked for on expensive tat, which will cause them not be relatable. Slowly the following dies out or they make a major mistake and they are cancelled.

My guess is the smugs will flip their chateau. They are stretching work as long as they can, while trying to establish an exclusive brand. their 3 to 5 year plan is to have a line of products sold by the exclusive stores, candles, cushions, napkins for eye watering prices for the rich and famous.
Then they say oh our brand has grown so much we need either more space (buying an even larger chateau with turrets, moat, lake, chapel) or need to move back to Paris because of their growing business.

Fanny, just want to stretch all the renovation work as long as she can so once she has the face of her mother, she can rely on the funds she has pulled in while crying poor with a property which is renovated and heated fully by strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Fanny and Phi Phi will definitely need this for the Bamboo room which they will do shortly and then re do after the walls have fallen down

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Back in the good ole days, Fanny has us fooled into thinking she'd fostered a wonderful, collective community of creative individuals and happily living, laughing and loving in a romantic shabby chic chateau.

The mist has lifted & the charm has tarnished (just like Snorty's silverware) and we now clearly see that Fanny's fostered a disposable coven of lazy shopaholic, faux socialites crashing in a derelict farmhouse grifting money & gifts from lonely grannies
The entree of Philip spelled ( or signaled) the end. The lies and subterfuge. Not really his fault because he’s young and dumb. Her fault because she’s grimy and a liar and worked that angle until she got caught. Then the screeching over acting began....terrible.

Reactions: 18
If there's no B&B, why does Fanny need Nutti to manage the B&B and volunteers???
What a cushy job, just unwrapping gifts, kissing up to Fanny and bonking Cuz.
With no B&B, theres no need to replace Natty’s office when they turn it into the China pantry.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So true. In a way, Fanny created her own hell…and it’s getting worse and worse by the day. The only way out is if she’s willing to walk away from the money. But, yes, if she was competent she could have had so many more subscribers, views, patrons, and sponsors…legitimately, without the stress. I believe the tax-free Association and it’s rules about the money is her Achilles heal. I recall someone here saying Michael Petherick is the one who recommended Patreon and the tax-free Association arrangement to Stephanie. Hilarious if that’s true…Stephanie taking business advice from a guy who admits to failing every job he’s had and managed to run his own channel into the ground.
Yes she did! The tax free association is very easy, you either pay tax from the money you receive or you spend the money on real renovations. The problem is SJ sees it as her money and feels she is spending her own hard owned cash on renovations while the other two co owners profit from her good fortunes. . She does not realize that the majority of these subscribers actually PAY for the renovations she promised to do knowing all too well Potts and baghead will profit from the renovations too.

• Heart
Seems obvious now, but clearly the B&B is closing down due to the structural issues. They pretended that Cuz was going to fix it by the April opening date, but that’s not happening even if they had a crew of competent workers. With the Bozo Bunch it’s not going to be fixed for years… or ever.
They'll have to redo all the bathrooms upstairs. Now when she's admitted the beams are sagging she can't pretend that the damp proofing hasn't been affected. Showers can't be used because water leaks into the structure through small cracks in the damp proofing. She has a legit reason now not to open the B&B 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just got this from The Smugs

Hey ,

A warm welcome and thank you for signing up for our newsletter, where we'll share with you our inspirations, news, and you'll be first to know about new product launches, and special offers.

After many months of work and preparations, we finally realised a long held dream of creating our brand Le Fleur, to bring you inspiration and objects of lasting beauty into your home. This was a big learning curve for us and we are only just beginning, but we are really grateful that you decided to follow along with this newsletter.

As a thank you here's a voucher for 15% off any purchase on Le Fleur. Use code WELCOME15 when you check out.​

Why Candles?

Philipp was always obsessed with high quality candles. He's the nose of our family, he can almost always guess the ingredients of food just by smelling and our daughter Lily seems to be taking after him - when we let her smell wine for the first time, (a burgundy) she said it smells of chocolate and raspberries. Which is typical for Pinot noir grapes!

So fragrance was a dimension Philipp wanted to work on but it's not a area either of us had experience in, so we came up with this plan!​

Wishing you a Happy New Year 2023!
Anna and Philipp
x​
Err, it's a candle Philipp! Explain to me how a candle is an "object of lasting beauty"?

Once one burns the highly overpriced candle, one is left with a small glass holder that's too small for a flower arrangement and too big for an egg cup. It'll end up shoved to the back of a cupboard and forgotten, another dust collector. Lasting beauty, my arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If it had been just a passing comment in a winking fashion I would agree. But she returned to it several times. If felt jarring and odd, strangely defensive and they don’t strike me as having any reason to be so. They work hard, are upfront and don’t beg. Well, not any more.
Did anyone think she cuts him off a lot? And she's very cutting/mocking of his ideas or thoughts... That would wear me down...

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I tend to disagree with your statement. If SJ was smart she would have made over 10 million euro by now.

she is petrified of loosing her patreons that she lies, and does everything she can to hide the balance of her accounts while it grows with an annual salary of the average Joe per month. This smoke and mirrors has resulted in poor quality flogs, SJ being on edge of hiding everything while stress shopping ''antiques'' so she can sell off items when she becomes the next Cornelia of Plastag.

the funny thing is, if she goes about it in a careful manner she could have doubled patreon numbers and even quadruple her youtube views while keeping the original charm of her channel. Youtube has become work for her and is no longer something she does for fun and that shows!
Luna 20 - you are so wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He is a fool if he does go back there...... I had a feeling he was not happy at all !!!

He would be so lucky if he lost old Nutti!!!!
It would be really hard to ditch her if he finds someone new too .
Definitely a clinger..

Reactions: 9
Thankyou @Karma baby! I have so enjoyed this morning watching those patreon videos. All I can think of is that Richard Burton and Liz Taylor must be turning in their graves at the magnificent display of passion and sorrow displayed in them. An Oscar winning performance was given by new flues Fanny in the darkened room lit only by the embers of the fire and the concern shown by twatface puts any acting by Liz and Dick into a cocked hat. Those tears, the pathos and then the remarkable recovery allowing her to travel, to shop and to party with gay abandon. We have truly seen a Christmas miracle and all thanks to new flues Fanny and smug twit, I feel blessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
With the flurries - good spot on their shifty timeline of the dining room. The color is exactly what they wanted for the dining room. Wonder if green will be the next one 🧐

I can't even process people like JDub. But I looked and saw the castle he stayed in (or did he really 🥸🥸) is a Marriott Bonvoy property. Perhaps that is what the flurries are hoping to flip with? Not necessarily Marriott's boutique line but something similar. They are in Honfluer and not in the freaking middle of nowhere like the ladyship with the HMN.

If there's no B&B, why does Fanny need Nutti to manage the B&B and volunteers???
What a cushy job, just unwrapping gifts, kissing up to Fanny and bonking Cuz.
I’m not so sure about the last bit. Something tells me he’s a boring lay. Or worse, a dead f😳ck!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Welcome to Tattle @QueenMary.
We still watch her vlogs as well, however, the veil has been lifted from our eyes. We are horrified by her grifting under the guise of "charity". We are aware of the many lies she has told, of her profligate spending, and we are aware that not everything is as it seems at her farmhouse. We are given snapshots and don't know the whole story... which I am sure is even more suspect than we can imagine. We hope beyond hope that her Patrons will be granted access to the accounts of which they are entitled. <- I just read that sentence back to myself and it doesn't seem correct, but you get my drift. We understand that yes, she gets enjoyment out of life, but we have come to appreciate that it is at the expense of others! But, we don't need to convince you... if you didn't suspect something was truly wrong, you wouldn't be here. So again, welcome! But, what we really want to know is... 🥁🥁🥁 your honest opinion of Snorts Philip!
Hello! Thank you. My opinion of Philip...hmm. For me he's a fairly harmless background personality, who doesn't to bother me as much as he bothers others, but offers little of interest to me. I don't love his assumed ownership of the joint, future planning, etc. but, not my home! Now -- the LL-er who has always bothered me is Dan. I consider myself an expert on young/straight white men, and I can smell his style of forced bravado a mile away. No thank you.

• Haha
  • Wow
So true. In a way, Fanny created her own hell…and it’s getting worse and worse by the day. The only way out is if she’s willing to walk away from the money. But, yes, if she was competent she could have had so many more subscribers, views, patrons, and sponsors…legitimately, without the stress. I believe the tax-free Association and it’s rules about the money is her Achilles heal. I recall someone here saying Michael Petherick is the one who recommended Patreon and the tax-free Association arrangement to Stephanie. Hilarious if that’s true…Stephanie taking business advice from a guy who admits to failing every job he’s had and managed to run his own channel into the ground.
I tend to disagree with your statement. If SJ was smart she would have made over 10 million euro by now.

she is petrified of loosing her patreons that she lies, and does everything she can to hide the balance of her accounts while it grows with an annual salary of the average Joe per month. This smoke and mirrors has resulted in poor quality flogs, SJ being on edge of hiding everything while stress shopping ''antiques'' so she can sell off items when she becomes the next Cornelia of Plastag.

the funny thing is, if she goes about it in a careful manner she could have doubled patreon numbers and even quadruple her youtube views while keeping the original charm of her channel. Youtube has become work for her and is no longer something she does for fun and that shows!
She could.
She could, if she was enterprising, focused, hardworking, organized, did I say hardworking!
But she wasn't.
That's why I say she's smart. For that nothing she does and offers, collects a YouTube fee and Patreon money.
That's why she's smart, lives the old way, without worries and smarts, and the money comes. (Maybe $36,000 is not a lot of money in world standards, because there are people who earn much more per month, but not in the area where I live, and from my perspective, these amounts are huge)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
With the flurries - good spot on their shifty timeline of the dining room. The color is exactly what they wanted for the dining room. Wonder if green will be the next one 🧐

I can't even process people like JDub. But I looked and saw the castle he stayed in (or did he really 🥸🥸) is a Marriott Bonvoy property. Perhaps that is what the flurries are hoping to flip with? Not necessarily Marriott's boutique line but something similar. They are in Honfluer and not in the freaking middle of nowhere like the ladyship with the HMN.
I do find it a bit odd or even foolish that the Smuglies named their lifestyle product company Le Fleur, after the Bed and Breakfast which they knew was closing. Somewhat difficult to flip business real estate with another company sharing name and premises without including said product company in the sale. Unless they are incredibly shortsighted. Which we know from the candle roll out, they are. And the second candle is in Madam Smuglies favorite green.

I wait for the tattlers comments😉😄
If you watch the adds or are paying for Youtube Premium, Youtube pays appr. US$ 0,12 per view to Stephanie. It's not a lot, maybe we can live with it? Just skip the adds whenever possible. You need to watch the ad at least for 30 seconds to count as a view or the whole ad if it's shorter than 30 seconds. If you skip the adds, Stephanie will not get any money from your view.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No-one buys French anymore!

We always had French cars, at least one between us. Husband cut his working teeth as an apprentice with Peugeot. I used to joke that, like a stick of rock, if you cut him in half Peugeot would be marked through the middle. Wouldn't touch one with a ten foot barge pole now. We've had Renault's and Citroen's too over the years. Same applies. The build quality is crap, something always goes wrong with the engines/electrics or bodywork. We've had our, what I call, quirky cars over the year - Alfa's, FIAT - but right now we both have German cars. No contest.
I hope that's not true for the older models. My dream car is a 2CV.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.