The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand anything anymore!

I watched Patreon video.
SJ must tear down the walls, change the beams and secure the structure of the building. Setting panels, therefore, is not an option before these works. She has money in the Lake Fund (I don't believe) thanks to you dear Patreon!
But if she has to "demolish" half of The Chateau, why will she set heating now?
Does any of you believe that heating will be set up this winter?

I mean, people, the carnival in Venice began!
If you are starting a MAJOR construction project the last thing you want to do is fill the space with more junk! Everything in the construction zone is going to get covered in dirt and dust and get knocked around and possibly damaged or broken. Items that you want protected from harm should be packed up and moved to storage.
They would need a dozen (or more) shipping containers to use for storage for all the crap in the farmhouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m not so sure about the last bit. Something tells me he’s a boring lay. Or worse, a dead f😳ck!
Agree! The best looking boyfriend I ever had was a dud in bed! Boring!

---

If you watch the adds or are paying for Youtube Premium, Youtube pays appr. US$ 0,12 per view to Stephanie. It's not a lot, maybe we can live with it? Just skip the adds whenever possible. You need to watch the ad at least for 30 seconds to count as a view or the whole ad if it's shorter than 30 seconds. If you skip the adds, Stephanie will not get any money from your view.
I use the free version of AdBlock. No ads on YT for me. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another way out is to come clean and then have a thorough plan moving forward and how she is going to change her ways. The lies are what make the stress. Fanny also believes her own tit at this point she thinks she is special and she deserves everything she receives. She also believes she works hard, because it is all relative and by her own admission she has always been hopelessly lazy so now she thinks this is hard labour. The love life and laughter tag is also a stress because it is having to fix a perma grin and have fake happy times, Fanny is incapable of being real. I also believe the only thing that ever kept her marginally under control was Mummy and she had the reins on the finances those days are gone and Fanny is like a kid with cash.
I think SJ’s gotten to the point where the money is so good that she’s trying to cater to everyone to keep people happy and the money rolling in…but she ends up falling short everywhere…and it will get worse. Fanny has no core values. Chateau Diaries is a business, and businesses usually have some kind of mission statement that defines their purpose and goals. Then make short term and long term plans that support the mission. What’s her channel about? What’s Patreon about? It’s clear she’s just flying by the seat of her pants, making it up as she goes along. If she had clear goals, plans, and then followed through, the money would flow without the added stress of the lies, deceit, and back pedaling. She doesn’t understand any of this because she’s never held a job or been accountable to anyone but mummy in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you think she’ll dare travel with farmhouse and chapel on the verge of collapse?! She has balls of steel if she dares to go to Venice.
If the entire structure of the chapel needs to be fixed - why the hell are the men in that chapel working on color, cleaning? I didn’t get that part as I vividly remember her drama with Mummy outside the chapel a few months ago, and the yellow tape DO NOT ENTER. Now - two French experts wandering around inside cleaning pigeon tit off the walls. Does she completely forget she told us something else months ago? Caroline Gooder, honey, please get on point and tell us what’s up. Did you also hear the part where the water is now eroding the foundation of the chapel.
Read the room Staph, it’s about to fall down on you.
What’s cuz doing now that his big panel job has been shut down?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Agree! The best looking boyfriend I ever had was a dud in bed! Boring!
Same here. And the obverse held true. The most unconventional looking boyfriend was the most talented in bed. But he was also just damned good company. We’d probably still be together today if I’d been willing to give up my career. Come to think of it, retirement is looming and we are both still single…hmmm.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I think SJ’s gotten to the point where the money is so good that she’s trying to cater to everyone to keep people happy and the money rolling in…but she ends up falling short everywhere…and it will get worse. Fanny has no core values. Chateau Diaries is a business, and businesses usually have some kind of mission statement that defines their purpose and goals. Then make short term and long term plans that support the mission. What’s her channel about? What’s Patreon about? It’s clear she’s just flying by the seat of her pants, making it up as she goes along. If she had clear goals, plans, and then followed through, the money would flow without the added stress of the lies, deceit, and back pedaling. She doesn’t understand any of this because she’s never held a job or been accountable to anyone but mummy in her life.
Oh Ky, you think and present so logically. Maybe CHAOS is the image she wants to present.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She could.
She could, if she was enterprising, focused, hardworking, organized, did I say hardworking!
But she wasn't.
That's why I say she's smart. For that nothing she does and offers, collects a YouTube fee and Patreon money.
That's why she's smart, lives the old way, without worries and smarts, and the money comes. (Maybe $36,000 is not a lot of money in world standards, because there are people who earn much more per month, but not in the area where I live, and from my perspective, these amounts are huge)
Actually, I would argue Fanny does work hard…but on all the wrong things! She creates a lot of busy work for herself, and re-work on things that weren’t done right in the first place. And…there’s a lot of work to keep ahead of the smoke and mirrors. Just think of what could be accomplished if a competent person handled the money and projects!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I hope that's not true for the older models. My dream car is a 2CV.
I had the Diane model and loved it, great capacity for passengers andluggage, heating wasn't great but once you had it wound up it motored along well. Was once chased up hill by a motorbike on a dark country road. He was right on my rear and headlight was blinding. Turned out to be a policeman who claimed I was speeding. Bearing in mind the small engine I cheekily suggested he tried to get it to break the speed limit downhill.
Before it I had a Fiat 127 which lived up to its acronym Fix it Again Tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Do you think she’ll dare travel with farmhouse and chapel on the verge of collapse?! She has balls of steel if she dares to go to Venice.
If the entire structure of the chapel needs to be fixed - why the hell are the men in that chapel working on color, cleaning? I didn’t get that part as I vividly remember her drama with Mummy outside the chapel a few months ago, and the yellow tape DO NOT ENTER. Now - two French experts wandering around inside cleaning pigeon tit off the walls. Does she completely forget she told us something else months ago? Caroline Gooder, honey, please get on point and tell us what’s up. Did you also hear the part where the water is now eroding the foundation of the chapel.
Read the room Staph, it’s about to fall down on you.
What’s cuz doing now that his big panel job has been shut down?
SJ made the venice trip a tradition since she can afford to go there yearly during Carnival. Would you call it balls of steel or plain stupid entitlement?

I have another burning question; why weren't these architects / restorers / paint guys wearing hard hats? wasn't the chapel so far gone that it was dangerous to enter even with a hard hat? so many questions, so little answers!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“Thank you, again, @ComtesseRose , for sharing some of Teabag’s old Patreon Q&A videos. Very interesting for several reasons. For one….interesting because I have never seen them! And second, Michael seems so different in these old vlogs. He’s totally relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera…very confident and seems “put together.” He was honest and straightforward about his depression in the UK, and didn’t come across like he was looking for sympathy. He answered a lot of “repeat questions,” but also talked about the caravan his family lived in when he was young, and he discussed more about his “prior life” before moving to France. I recall in one of Michael’s vlogs (made after his “coming out” video) he said he was in a relationship with someone around the time he started his channel, but they broke up later that year (this relationship was prior to Gustavo, Madrid boys, and Andrew). He never mentioned the guy’s name or talked about any specifics. Makes me wonder if that relationship was a stabilizing force in his life and he kind of “fell apart” when it ended? Later when he dated Andrew, you could tell he was on a “high” again but then seemed to crash when that fell apart. Back then, he was so full of promise and potential…no wonder I almost became a patron! He had everything going for him when he started his channel and literally threw it away.”

Trust me. He didn't throw it away on purpose. As someone with ADHD and depression, I get it. The struggle is real.I’m barely hanging on. Michael knows what he’s supposed to do. He just doesn’t have the ability to do. I’m guessing every video he makes takes its toll.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, shouldn't be going like that. Probably still got all the side vents open on it, thinking it makes it look more impressive. I'm surprised they've not got one of those little fans on top of them all to push the heat out more, we've got one on ours and it's brilliant.
We had an electric blower built right in to our wood burning stove, which required an electrical outlet to be installed when we had the stove installed. However, they do make the blowers that sit on top of the stoves that spin/operate just by the rising heat (same physics as a German Christmas pyramid). They do help to push the hot air into the room and spread the heat (if the ceilings are not too high). She's clueless. She's a bad actress. And I still say she's stupid. I will grant that she is smart on how to scam people, but she's a stupid person to not have a little foresight as to where this is all heading. Here are Pippin and Mouse, in their favorite spot on a cold winter day.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We had an electric blower built right in to our wood burning stove, which required an electrical outlet to be installed when we had the stove installed. However, they do make the blowers that sit on top of the stoves that spin/operate just by the rising heat (same physics as a German Christmas pyramid). They do help to push the hot air into the room and spread the heat (if the ceilings are not too high). She's clueless. She's a bad actress. And I still say she's stupid. I will grant that she is smart on how to scam people, but she's a stupid person to not have a little foresight as to where this is all heading. Here is Pippin and Mouse, in their favorite spot on a cold winter day.
That's a ridiculously sweet photo. Simply adorable! 🥰 And as I prefer cats, that's saying something!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
We had an electric blower built right in to our wood burning stove, which required an electrical outlet to be installed when we had the stove installed. However, they do make the blowers that sit on top of the stoves that spin/operate just by the rising heat (same physics as a German Christmas pyramid). They do help to push the hot air into the room and spread the heat (if the ceilings are not too high). She's clueless. She's a bad actress. And I still say she's stupid. I will grant that she is smart on how to scam people, but she's a stupid person to not have a little foresight as to where this is all heading. Here is Pippin and Mouse, in their favorite spot on a cold winter day.
Very nice, but isn't that Brenda the Irish Mammy reflected in the glass of the stove door? I can't make it out without @Jules100 's fancy filter

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Actually, I would argue Fanny does work hard…but on all the wrong things! She creates a lot of busy work for herself, and re-work on things that weren’t done right in the first place. And…there’s a lot of work to keep ahead of the smoke and mirrors. Just think of what could be accomplished if a competent person handled the money and projects!
The HMN was doomed from the get go. The previous centuries of family that owned it knew that, and that's why they got rid of it. I'm sure they were shocked that anyone would actually buy it! Daddy was just as dingy as Fan. I can't imagine my father ever going along with something like that. He would have seen what a hopeless cause it was. No one in their right mind would buy it now, but there are obviously many people with money not in their right mind. I doubt very much if anything is going to change. I imagine the heating will be just another failed project because of lack of follow through and maintenance. The panelling will somehow become ruined and useless. The beams will either not be fixed or repaired improperly because Fan and Fil know it all and will be in charge. Travel will commence as usual. Shopping will continue as usual. A move to a crumbling heap in Venice will have to happen once Fan convinces everyone the shitoo is uninhabitable and she can't live there anymore. Nasty and AnnMarie will stay to "work" on it, but we'll never see it again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
The HMN was doomed from the get go. The previous centuries of family that owned it knew that, and that's why they got rid of it. I'm sure they were shocked that anyone would actually buy it! Daddy was just as dingy as Fan. I can't imagine my father ever going along with something like that. He would have seen what a hopeless cause it was. No one in their right mind would buy it now, but there are obviously many people with money not in their right mind. I doubt very much if anything is going to change. I imagine the heating will be just another failed project because of lack of follow through and maintenance. The panelling will somehow become ruined and useless. The beams will either not be fixed or repaired improperly because Fan and Fil know it all and will be in charge. Travel will commence as usual. Shopping will continue as usual. A move to a crumbling heap in Venice will have to happen once Fan convinces everyone the shitoo is uninhabitable and she can't live there anymore. Nasty and AnnMarie will stay to "work" on it, but we'll never see it again.
I'm calling you the Nostradamus of CD! Remember this prophecy, tattlers. I bet most of this (if not all) is dead on accurate.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope that's not true for the older models. My dream car is a 2CV.
Yonks ago I had a 2cv Dolly. Blueberries and cream. I adored it. It was the most fun car I ever had. We have actually been on the lookout for a 2cv fourgonette for the last 30 years! If they haven't been renovated they are in desperate need to be so for now we wait. My husband is no longer inclined to do any of the work himself so we need to find one to be done to our specification or one that's already done. There are plenty of renovaters and restorers around so it's a case of waiting to have some spare change!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yonks ago I had a 2cv Dolly. Blueberries and cream. I adored it. It was the most fun car I ever had. We have actually been on the lookout for a 2cv fourgonette for the last 30 years! If they haven't been renovated they are in desperate need to be so for now we wait. My husband is no longer inclined to do any of the work himself so we need to find one to be done to our specification or one that's already done. There are plenty of renovaters and restorers around so it's a case of waiting to have some spare change!
We have a number of those fourgonettes in New Orleans. Most belong to the French Truck Coffee Co. There’s a few in private hands, I think all are fully restored.

AAB89E0F-19F2-4AAB-8AFC-49628E152E6A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.