The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand anything anymore!

I watched Patreon video.
SJ must tear down the walls, change the beams and secure the structure of the building. Setting panels, therefore, is not an option before these works. She has money in the Lake Fund (I don't believe) thanks to you dear Patreon!
But if she has to "demolish" half of The Chateau, why will she set heating now?
Does any of you believe that heating will be set up this winter?

I mean, people, the carnival in Venice began!
She 'says' she's signed the devis (estimate) so she's committed to the work. If Nathan's ordered the stuff and has taken delivery for it he'll want paying, regardless of whether the building falls down or not. I'll believe it when I see something begin to arrive there. We've seen diddly squatt so far and I would have thought she'd be straight in there with the pink phone. BUT, is she even there? Even if walls have to come down the rest of the building is still like a walk in fridge.

Had she taken better care of the building from the get go, had the work been carried out by the correct trades rather than, as we know, by Daddy future problems down the line may have been avoided. What's been done before has all been done half arsed and on a budget. Make do and mend, make it look pretty. Literally, paper over the cracks and now it's come back to bite her in the ass.

It just amazes me that seeing as she's a French speaker, French Mother she blames everyone else by saying she didn't understand this or didn't understand that. Utter bollocks, they just didn't say the things she wanted to hear so she ignored it all and now we have the tears.

---

She'll feel the cold when she moves away sitting that close.

And... that looks like there is too much draw which means not a lot of heat! Any other wood burners out there agree?
Yes, shouldn't be going like that. Probably still got all the side vents open on it, thinking it makes it look more impressive. I'm surprised they've not got one of those little fans on top of them all to push the heat out more, we've got one on ours and it's brilliant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you karma!

Knowing what we know this actually made me laugh! She spoke softly, taking pauses sitting in front of the fire in silence and alone 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. The gay twink coming in with more bad news...you could see 1 tear stream on both cheeks. No tears though! Guess it was water. Next time put some menthol under your eyes so it will make you cry!
This was bad acting even for a z lister
Did she dab some hot sauce on her eyes like Benoit Blanc in Glass Onion 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She 'says' she's signed the devis (estimate) so she's committed to the work. If Nathan's ordered the stuff and has taken delivery for it he'll want paying, regardless of whether the building falls down or not. I'll believe it when I see something begin to arrive there. We've seen diddly squatt so far and I would have thought she'd be straight in there with the pink phone. BUT, is she even there? Even if walls have to come down the rest of the building is still like a walk in fridge.

Had she taken better care of the building from the get go, had the work been carried out by the correct trades rather than, as we know, by Daddy future problems down the line may have been avoided. What's been done before has all been done half arsed and on a budget. Make do and mend, make it look pretty. Literally, paper over the cracks and now it's come back to bite her in the ass.

It just amazes me that seeing as she's a French speaker, French Mother she blames everyone else by saying she didn't understand this or didn't understand that. Utter bollocks, they just didn't say the things she wanted to hear so she ignored it all and now we have the tears.
I think her and Daddy knocking out all the walls and digging up all the floors will have caused damage and them emptying the lake blimey she has been like a loose cannon. Prioritising wallpaper over everything else.

• Heart
The B&B is closing down... OR has been closed down??? Either way that puts nastinutti out of a job, does it not! Never mind their good friend, and master chef, Dana will guide them through the minefield that is the pôle d'emploi and signing on at the caf for their unemployment benefits. Oh wait. Are they even registered and paying their cotisations? I think not.
I'd go with not too, knowing how much friggin cotisations we pay I'm sure she'd have mentioned that along the way to tug at the heartstrings. Poor impoverished person that she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Seems obvious now, but clearly the B&B is closing down due to the structural issues. They pretended that Cuz was going to fix it by the April opening date, but that’s not happening even if they had a crew of competent workers. With the Bozo Bunch it’s not going to be fixed for years… or ever.
If there's no B&B, why does Fanny need Nutti to manage the B&B and volunteers???
What a cushy job, just unwrapping gifts, kissing up to Fanny and bonking Cuz.

---

Hello all! This is my first time commenting. I'm admittedly one of the many lurkers, and a *very* long time lurker to boot. Former patron who got a lot of enjoyment out of CD videos during the pandemic in 2020, also while going through cancer treatment. It really helped me through without friends/family during a rough time, and I was so inspired at first! And as a lover of all things old and a longtime affinity for France, I was hooked. I like many people found this site after MP's video. It really shifted my thinking, and after a while, I started to feel some guilt, as one privileged white lady helping out another who clearly doesn't need it, even tho I justified it as just "paying for content" and "helping restore historical buildings in France." I would gladly welcome the money I spent on her heap back to give to worthy causes. [At least I'm now donating to two different reproductive health organizations :) ]. AND, after multiple years of no vacations, canceled family holidays, I also couldn't believe how differently she lived her life. But, her job is to make videos, so she was clearly willing to risk it. Generally, I'm of the mind that the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. I don't think Fanny is a true villain or a saint, and can appreciate that she puts herself out there in a way most won't and seems to get much enjoyment out of life. That said...that said. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello finally since I got a laugh from being called out among the many lurkers---we are here! I still watch her videos, but she is no longer an inspiration. With Tattle to keep things in check, it's simply a guilty pleasure [no shame here] -- thanks tattlers for keeping things interesting!
Welcome Queen Mary to our merry bunch of 15 Tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think her and Daddy knocking out all the walls and digging up all the floors will have caused damage and them emptying the lake blimey she has been like a loose cannon. Prioritising wallpaper over everything else.
Absolutely! Not one bit of forethought went in to it would be my guess.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think the photo of HMN that PJ found in the book (patron video courtesy of Karma baby) showed a much more interesting farmhouse with a lake and its no wonder the Chapel etc is in trouble now when you realise how many trees were growing around it back then.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
#freePercy
Love this Pasta Aldente - deserves to be a thread title.

🧵 Suggestion - #freePercy

---

---

Yes, shouldn't be going like that. Probably still got all the side vents open on it, thinking it makes it look more impressive. I'm surprised they've not got one of those little fans on top of them all to push the heat out more, we've got one on ours and it's brilliant.
Contract or no contract, I don't trust that Fanny would pay her suppliers or tradespeople as promised. I'd make Fanny pay full price, upfront for all supplies and front-load payments for work completed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She's not stupid! She's even smart, very smart.
The people who pay her $36,000 every month are stupid, and half of them think it's ok for SJ to spend the money as she wants.
And yes. LL is falling apart, but it has been falling apart for a long time. That's no surprise. As for SJ, LL never had heating, LL doesn't need heating even now because she spends the winters traveling. Now she just has more money to choose destinations.
Stephanie is very smart.
Let LL fall apart, there is no one to leave it to anyway.
I tend to disagree with your statement. If SJ was smart she would have made over 10 million euro by now.

she is petrified of loosing her patreons that she lies, and does everything she can to hide the balance of her accounts while it grows with an annual salary of the average Joe per month. This smoke and mirrors has resulted in poor quality flogs, SJ being on edge of hiding everything while stress shopping ''antiques'' so she can sell off items when she becomes the next Cornelia of Plastag.

the funny thing is, if she goes about it in a careful manner she could have doubled patreon numbers and even quadruple her youtube views while keeping the original charm of her channel. Youtube has become work for her and is no longer something she does for fun and that shows!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Love this Pasta Aldente - deserves to be a thread title.

🧵 Suggestion - #freePercy

---

Contract or no contract, I don't trust that Fanny would pay her suppliers or tradespeople as promised. I'd make Fanny pay full price, upfront for all supplies and front-load payments for work completed.
If Nathan's got any sense he's already asked for a deposit on a job of that scale. My thoughts are that she's shite to work for as a tradesperson and that's why she has trouble getting anyone. The trades all talk to eachother, fact.

• Heart
I don't think Mummy & Daddy stayed in the London flat. Mummy has her own place (in Sussex?) and they have more than enough money to afford a few nights in a warm, comfortable London hotel. Except for a couple of brief sightings at Christmas, Scotman has been MIA much of the holiday season and during the London trip.
That’s because Christmas was filmed in late summer/early fall for Chateau DIY so the Tartan Terror was already there. Very little Christmas content was actually filmed at Christmas. That was the reason behind the high-priced Balsam Hill trees. Can’t fudge a timeline with real trees shedding needles everywhere. Though as filthy as the denizens chez Jarvis are, no one would’ve noticed. We would’ve though and that’s what she’s afraid of. Deep down she is actually terrified of this badass bunch of beyatchs!

• Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 1906415
Ludo Vica

12 hours ago
It's probably *just me*, and I know you are offsetting it with the charitable donation/sponsorship, which is great.. but I personally would feel super uncomfortable with the excessive level of generosity, however kindly and innocently meant.

View attachment 1906373
Cat Ohnine

12 hours ago
I realise Phillip likes dressing up, but in that cape and black nail polish, he reminds me of a cross between a Hobbit and Glam Rocker Obi Wan Kenobe style.

View attachment 1906378
JellyBeanParis

11 hours ago
@Susan Mace Percy messaged me on the Live Chat & said they drove to England & spent 2 weeks there before flying to South Africa. I bet they are enjoying the Sun & that beautiful modern house! Thanks for replying !
JellyBeanParis Percy & Isabelle drove themselves in the Mercedes when they departed. Were they going directly to South Africa or driving the car back to England 1st?
Percy Attfield @JellyBeanParis We went back to the UK in the Mercedes for 2 weeks before I flew to SA.

View attachment 1906421
Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen have been doing clean up in the live chat and the comments. Why???

Percy and Isabelle had a conversation, (in the live chat), about how difficult it was to communicate due to a poor internet connection.
👇 This part of their conversation was not deleted...
Isabelle Jarvis Percy Attfield and it is not good for us!!!!

In additon, Percy discussed needing to be back in SA without Isabelle, because she has business to finish. This has been removed from the live chat.
What business???
Percy musn't have received the email that said do not detract from the script laid down by Lielande.... the thing is when you have so many people involved in the charade and 2 of them are possibly having missing moments it's hard for them to keep up with the reality and the illusion. This is why when you tell the truth you never have to remember anything else other than the truth. Poor Percy, he'll soon be barred from live chats.

• Haha
  • Heart
I tend to disagree with your statement. If SJ was smart she would have made over 10 million euro by now.

she is petrified of loosing her patreons that she lies, and does everything she can to hide the balance of her accounts while it grows with an annual salary of the average Joe per month. This smoke and mirrors has resulted in poor quality flogs, SJ being on edge of hiding everything while stress shopping ''antiques'' so she can sell off items when she becomes the next Cornelia of Plastag.

the funny thing is, if she goes about it in a careful manner she could have doubled patreon numbers and even quadruple her youtube views while keeping the original charm of her channel. Youtube has become work for her and is no longer something she does for fun and that shows!
I think YouTube is always bound to become hard work-it is a destructive world just look it changes the grifters just look at the Smugs

Reactions: 12
She doesn't need the money to survive, but the structural issues will be the excuse for the closure. Her loyal subscribers and Patresuckers will be grievous...but its for their safety (delivered with no makeup in her bed) :confused::devilish::confused::devilish:

Can't get rid on Nutti...she'll lose Cuz! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That might be how Cuz is planning to get rid of Naztie. Or how Tante is planning to get rid of Naztie. Methinks Anne-Marie started his need for bossy women with his maman.

Reactions: 16
Did she dab some hot sauce on her eyes like Benoit Blanc in Glass Onion 🤔
she didn't, cause she couldn't squeeze the tiniest of tears out of her eyes! she should have though, because the soft spoken update with the pauses to show us peasants how sad and overwhelmed she was, pissed me off!

To think our tattle patreons had sat through that and made filthy recaps for us filthy animals!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello all! This is my first time commenting. I'm admittedly one of the many lurkers, and a *very* long time lurker to boot. Former patron who got a lot of enjoyment out of CD videos during the pandemic in 2020, also while going through cancer treatment. It really helped me through without friends/family during a rough time, and I was so inspired at first! And as a lover of all things old and a longtime affinity for France, I was hooked. I like many people found this site after MP's video. It really shifted my thinking, and after a while, I started to feel some guilt, as one privileged white lady helping out another who clearly doesn't need it, even tho I justified it as just "paying for content" and "helping restore historical buildings in France." I would gladly welcome the money I spent on her heap back to give to worthy causes. [At least I'm now donating to two different reproductive health organizations :) ]. AND, after multiple years of no vacations, canceled family holidays, I also couldn't believe how differently she lived her life. But, her job is to make videos, so she was clearly willing to risk it. Generally, I'm of the mind that the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. I don't think Fanny is a true villain or a saint, and can appreciate that she puts herself out there in a way most won't and seems to get much enjoyment out of life. That said...that said. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello finally since I got a laugh from being called out among the many lurkers---we are here! I still watch her videos, but she is no longer an inspiration. With Tattle to keep things in check, it's simply a guilty pleasure [no shame here] -- thanks tattlers for keeping things interesting!
Welcome to Tattle @QueenMary.
We still watch her vlogs as well, however, the veil has been lifted from our eyes. We are horrified by her grifting under the guise of "charity". We are aware of the many lies she has told, of her profligate spending, and we are aware that not everything is as it seems at her farmhouse. We are given snapshots and don't know the whole story... which I am sure is even more suspect than we can imagine. We hope beyond hope that her Patrons will be granted access to the accounts of which they are entitled. <- I just read that sentence back to myself and it doesn't seem correct, but you get my drift. We understand that yes, she gets enjoyment out of life, but we have come to appreciate that it is at the expense of others! But, we don't need to convince you... if you didn't suspect something was truly wrong, you wouldn't be here. So again, welcome! But, what we really want to know is... 🥁🥁🥁 your honest opinion of Snorts Philip!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she didn't, cause she couldn't squeeze the tiniest of tears out of her eyes! she should have though, because the soft spoken update with the pauses to show us peasants how sad and overwhelmed she was, pissed me off!

To think our tattle patreons had sat through that and made filthy recaps for us filthy animals!
and after being so faux bereft she just went off partying and travelling and didn't mention it again. She is such a piece of work

• Angry
  • Sick
Thank you karma!

Knowing what we know this actually made me laugh! She spoke softly, taking pauses sitting in front of the fire in silence and alone 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮. The gay twink coming in with more bad news...you could see 1 tear stream on both cheeks. No tears though! Guess it was water. Next time put some menthol under your eyes so it will make you cry!
This was bad acting even for a z lister
But not for a trained opera singer🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

So true. In a way, Fanny created her own hell…and it’s getting worse and worse by the day. The only way out is if she’s willing to walk away from the money. But, yes, if she was competent she could have had so many more subscribers, views, patrons, and sponsors…legitimately, without the stress. I believe the tax-free Association and it’s rules about the money is her Achilles heal. I recall someone here saying Michael Petherick is the one who recommended Patreon and the tax-free Association arrangement to Stephanie. Hilarious if that’s true…Stephanie taking business advice from a guy who admits to failing every job he’s had and managed to run his own channel into the ground.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So true. In a way, Fanny created her own hell…and it’s getting worse and worse by the day. The only way out is if she’s willing to walk away from the money. But, yes, if she was competent she could have had so many more subscribers, views, patrons, and sponsors…legitimately, without the stress. I believe the tax-free Association and it’s rules about the money is her Achilles heal. I recall someone here saying Michael Petherick is the one who recommended Patreon and the tax-free Association arrangement to Stephanie. Hilarious if that’s true…Stephanie taking business advice from a guy who admits to failing every job he’s had and managed to run his own channel into the ground.
Another way out is to come clean and then have a thorough plan moving forward and how she is going to change her ways. The lies are what make the stress. Fanny also believes her own tit at this point she thinks she is special and she deserves everything she receives. She also believes she works hard, because it is all relative and by her own admission she has always been hopelessly lazy so now she thinks this is hard labour. The love life and laughter tag is also a stress because it is having to fix a perma grin and have fake happy times, Fanny is incapable of being real. I also believe the only thing that ever kept her marginally under control was Mummy and she had the reins on the finances those days are gone and Fanny is like a kid with cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.