The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clara, if Potty and Ruthy have split up, are they still living together, as they seemed to arrive and leave together at Christmas? Is Ruth then moving into LL as well or is MP keeping his flat in Amsterdam with R living there? I suppose we shouldn't be surprised at anything as all the usual elements of relationships get mixed up and blurred at LL with ex's and semi-ex's all staying around and hopping in and out of bed with each other. It seems anything goes at LL. At least, there is chemistry between Potty and Fanny. Do you think Nic and Marie are gradually distancing themselves from the bordello?

---

He's exactly like Mr Creosote!
To be honest, we can never be sure if over means truly over with any of them or that the dynamics have just changed and in their case Potty is allowed to shop elsewhere for his needs. We all know Ruthy did exactly the same with her previous relationships: saying it was about to end while luring in new candidates at the CHMN, have some fun, only to go back to her then boyfriend and complain how he was mistreating her, rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
@Just Grift Wood I spotted the copper sink 🤣 I guess it will be donated to Emmaus with the next clearing, it's slowly pushed to the edges of the dump.

@Iolair when SJ said, chinoiserie, I immediately went TATTLER CALLED IT!

I do like Potts being back at the chateau. Change of dynamics. Also I have noticed I didn't get irritated by Potts speaking behind the camera. IT'S NOT ME SNORTS, IT'S YOU!!!

I'm trying to convince my friend to volunteer at the dump for 2 weeks to get rid of Snorts. He refuses!
He kinda looks like this picture of Marlon Brando & is fluent in French 😀

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
@Just Grift Wood I spotted the copper sink 🤣 I guess it will be donated to Emmaus with the next clearing, it's slowly pushed to the edges of the dump.

I do like Potts being back at the chateau. Change of dynamics. Also I have noticed I didn't get irritated by Potts speaking behind the camera. IT'S NOT ME SNORTS, IT'S YOU!!!

I'm trying to convince my friend to volunteer at the dump for 2 weeks to get rid of Snorts. He refuses!
Forget the CHMN! I have a list of needs he can volunteer for! And I will happily cook for him too😍😘🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
[QUOTE="graciemckitten, post: 13714313, member: 301044"
Why does Fanny insist on ambushing elderly Mummy and Percy for filming?
[/QUOTE]

Because she has to make it all about her. Mummy upset over Percy leaving was turned into the Fanny Show, all eyes off Mummy and on SJ as she burst in over excitable . #narc

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
a bamboo room...i guess thats what all chateaux need..... :eek: btw the state of Nazinutties appartment...🙄
Last year she made a promise that the new year was all going to be about finishing projects. There has been no work done on the apartment that is supposedly going to be for the Argentinian Bully since then. She did put a lot of her junk in there and stated that "it has been used as storage", because it is never Stephanie Jarvis who is to blame for anything, obviously. Maybe this is her idea of finishing projects: stacking rooms with junk.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Dan joins the group at the dinner table at the end of the vlog.
For someone who is supposedly on the outs, he appears very much in.
I guess the question is who he is on the in with at the moment.

---

Speaking of Alexander... I'd sure like to know the full story on getting the boot from both Billy and Fanny.
@Clara Burnett have you heard anything?
I've heard lots, mostly related to MPK's dislike of the guy that I tend to call the-only-gay-in-the-village syndrome. At the moment I have no way of getting these stories confirmed though.

---

I think Fanny should keep the shopping trolley because I think she's going to need it.
What about returning it to the local supermarket she stole it from, because she was too lazy to put her groceries in bags and just wheeled the thing in a friends van. This friend remembers, Stephanie Jarvis, just sayin'

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I am trying to catch up . Gosh its hard!

Just seen the Bamboo Bedroom .....who is going to stay in there? The Flying Monkeys!!! 🐒🐒🐒😄
That Bamboo table Ollie gave her is fit for nothing but firewood. She attracts rubbish in more ways than one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

she said the sink was to be kept along with the lights for the chapel when its restored phah haaaaaaaaa

---

If Fanny had parked in short stay her bill would have been less for parking at Heathrow- don't normal people check the prices?
Fanny mentioned Phi Phi has never done upholstery but had recovered a sofa (thanks tATTLERS) - so he is going to learn how to re spring and do webbing.
I am sure Fanny is using Pube at the decoy saying he is buying things- but if he is buying all the this stuff he is a fool. The relationship is not guaranteed to last however many forced "dahhhhling"" they squeeze out. He is 25 doesn't own a house and has no job- his social housing if they split will not have the proportions for the porcelain alone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
My gawd they aren't good at hiding the truth.....even more timey wimey!
  • Fanny pretended that they had driven to Heathrow from Central London (Angel) with a full van and were leaving from Heathrow to drive directly to the B&B outside of Paris
  • Fanny even ate a full English breakfast (black pudding and all) to make it seem like it was morning
  • Except it wasn't morning because:
    • direct flights from Heathrow (Terminal 2) to Johannesburg all seem to leave between 18:00 - 22:00 hours
    • the departure board in the cafe clearly shows that it's mid afternoon (atleast 15:00 hours) and they are calling departures leaving between 1530 and 20:30 at night. It's hard to get a good screenshot of the departure board, but its clearly visible on the video.
  • By the time Fanny ate 'breakfast' and they waived Percy off on his flight it would have been mid/late afternoon and you can tell by the shadows streaming into the terminal
  • Fanny then shows they're approaching the channel cutoff and its bright and sunny out (sundown was approx. 16:30 hours), so she would have had to drive at supersonic speed to drive from Heathrow and reach the channel before dark. (completely impossible)
So, it's more likely that they picked up the empty van in Reading and then stopped at Heathrow enroute back into London to load the van.
But, if that's the case why wouldn't she have simply picked up the van at Heathrow?

Imagine the amount of effort Fanny exerts trying to manipulate her life and filming timelines to camouflage lie about her whereabouts and activities - it would be exhausting! No wonder the woman spends so much time resting in bed.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
  • Fanny pretended that they had driven to Heathrow from Central London (Angel) with a full van and were leaving from Heathrow to drive directly to the B&B outside of Paris
  • Fanny even ate a full English breakfast (black pudding and all) to make it seem like it was morning
  • Except it wasn't morning because:
    • direct flights from Heathrow (Terminal 2) to Johannesburg all seem to leave between 18:00 - 22:00 hours
    • the departure board in the cafe clearly shows that it's mid afternoon (atleast 15:00 hours) and they are calling departures leaving between 1530 and 20:30 at night. It's hard to get a good screenshot of the departure board, but its clearly visible on the video.
  • By the time Fanny ate 'breakfast' and they waived Percy off on his flight it would have been mid/late afternoon and you can tell by the shadows streaming into the terminal
  • Fanny then shows they're approaching the channel cutoff and its bright and sunny out (sundown was approx. 16:30 hours), so she would have had to drive at supersonic speed to drive from Heathrow and reach the channel before dark. (completely impossible)
So, it's more likely that they picked up the empty van in Reading and then stopped at Heathrow enroute back into London to load the van.
But, if that's the case why wouldn't she have simply picked up the van at Heathrow?

Imagine the amount of effort Fanny exerts trying to manipulate her life and filming timelines to camouflage lie about her whereabouts and activities - it would be exhausting! No wonder the woman spends so much time resting in bed.
What is the purpose of all this lying?
Will someone explain to me because I'm obviously stupid?
Realistically, who cares if you were at the airport in the morning or in the afternoon.

And one that drives me crazy:
(You know everything, I won't explain)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
  • Except it wasn't morningbecause:

I think she gets a kick out of it-it makes her go weeeeeeee as she thinks she is so clever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What is the purpose of all this lying?
Will someone explain to me because I'm obviously stupid?
Realistically, who cares if you were at the airport in the morning or in the afternoon.

And one that drives me crazy:
(You know everything, I won't explain)
That bloody office how long since Ian removed the wall and she keeps polishing this turd with little sofas-they had a whole flog about setting her desk up just there for working when she deleted here 90,000 unread emails. I just couldn't live or work in there please Fanny finish the bloody room

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.