The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Snorts was on the computer buying more tat. She needed to say something, so she said editing, but we know better.

Reactions: 15
I admire your optimism!
Thank you, I'm a born optimist, you'll rarely see me sulking 🤣

My senses say there is something very off. It all started when PhiPhi started to cook on his channel.
Then they announced Potts coming to LL indefinately. Around that time we barely saw PhiPhi.
Potts photo's can be bought via lala site, but PhiPhi's trash hasn't been uploaded. (It's literally uploading a picture, writing description add price) 10 minutes max.
The London flat has been cleaned and made ready. There is something huge going on and we are being 'eased' into it.

Also potts is far more capable than PhiPhi. At least he can make bread, weirdly shaped pizza and run a BBQ.
Baghead stayed for months in the heap, and he couldn't bother to paint his appartment, or any barn door while they have enough paint. So lockdown wasn't an excuse.
We haven't seen Potts for long periods of time. Who knows program director might beat the software engineer!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Kim and Sabine are there to clean the joint up and finally clear out all the Christmas tat. Look at the large bottle of Bang degreaser liquid.
Although I can't say either Kim or Sabine look particularly happy to be there. How much does Fanny have to pay them to endure their suffering?
I hope they brought a case of that degreaser with them. They’ll need it just tackling the kitchen and scullery!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think the reasons for muddying timelines is for time off and to travel.
Yup, tie some loose ends together to make it appear like they’ve been so busy with the non stop moving of tit from one place/country to another, completely exhausted by it she’d have us believe. Keen to hide the reality they’ve been away for at least a week (probably two) shopping in all the luxury department stores across London, eating in the expensive restaurants, meeting Kat, Dan, etc, possibly using the close proximity of the London airports to pop to another European country for a couple of nights. Gotta keep the grift up for poor penniless Fanny Flash.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh you are so good... it's almost criminal. ❤

who is going to stay in there?
05.jpg

No need for routine hygiene.
I don't imagine PhiPhimodo to be the type to wash his hair, nor brush his teeth. Not even a shave.
Besides. All the water pressure at Lalande is f'ed up. Only Stephanie is able to take a bath, yet she still looks grimey and greasy.

He kinda looks like this picture of Marlon Brando & is fluent in French 😀
Marlon Brando was the absolute sexiest bisexual alive. If I had lived; been young and beautiful during the 50's. *swoon*

• Heart
Someone is quite angry at the negative comments even though they say they aren't.
I don't think she quite gets that yes, the viewers ARE funding their lifestyle, even if it means peeing in a bucket and living in a tent.
She seems to think it doesn't count because of the hardship.
Thanks for sharing! I haven't watched them for a long time. They can complain and whinge as much as they want but what it boils down to is that the world doesn't owe them any favours. They don't want to change anything in their videos. The definition of stupidity is to replicate the formula exactly and expect a different result🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh you are so good... it's almost criminal. ❤

View attachment 1914449

I don't imagine PhiPhimodo to be the type to wash his hair, nor brush his teeth. Not even a shave.
Besides. All the water pressure at Lalande is f'ed up. Only Stephanie is able to take a bath, yet she still looks grimey and greasy.

Marlon Brando was the absolute sexiest bisexual alive. If I had lived; been young and beautiful during the 50's. *swoon*
That’s because Staph only gets in that tub for content. Otherwise a bleep’s bath will suffice! That walking pustule she’s aligned herself with has zero self respect and finds himself fascinatingly handsome. If you scrubbed him down I think you’d find that beard is just fungal growth from not bathing.🤢🤮🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I guess the question is who he is on the in with at the moment.

---

I've heard lots, mostly related to MPK's dislike of the guy that I tend to call the-only-gay-in-the-village syndrome. At the moment I have no way of getting these stories confirmed though.

---

What about returning it to the local supermarket she stole it from, because she was too lazy to put her groceries in bags and just wheeled the thing in a friends van. This friend remembers, Stephanie Jarvis, just sayin'
@Clara Burnett where are Natis and Amore living? The had a fire burning on the Marques suite so I assumed there. Is Dan really not welcome at the shitoo, or he would rather not be there? How did Fanny get back from London? Is Isabel really without a car there? Is that why Gerry was at the airport because he drove her? I know a lot of questions not many answers.

Reactions: 13
it’s about an hour from her flat to Heathrow… they could have driven there and then on to the van hire place. But then they were seen at West Byfleet train station.
The whole journeys, van, Potts meeting up and being at Lalande, travel to uk , time in London , phi phi going all the way to the Netherlands for a reunion. Who is paying this boys wages so he can travel endlessly, buy china sofas and even that tacky console for the marquis apartment. He is like a skunk leaving a trail of putrid smell after him.
I quite like the tacky console table. Napoleon III isn't it? The rest of their crap can go on a bonfire.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I have a dust allergy and it makes my skin crawl to see the mangy items placed in the chateau without any steam cleaning, dusting or check for insect infestation. Yuck!

• Sick
  • Heart
I think the reasons for muddying timelines is for time off and to travel.
I've figured it out. These screwy timelines, the to-ing and thro-ing... it's all because the only place where Fanny could hire a Mercedes van was in Redding, and it had to be no less than a Mercedes for Fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Expensive firewood though. These antique bamboo pieces are worth a small fortune!
I sell antique and vintage furniture and Victorian bamboo is very popular it’s light weight and easily movable and adds charm and character to condo life, obviously not suitable for F4Fs dump where it will no doubt be lost in all the other detritus. The bamboo dressing table was gross, and need of restoration

• Haha
  • Heart
I about fell over looking at her faux jeweled Squirrel broach - considering the hags here call her boyfriend, lady in waiting Squirrel. Actually could she have been giving us a little nod of acknowledgement!
You all may have noticed that trees (as in Christmas) are still up, including some with decorations still on them.
Damn garland and ornaments are still up in the kitchen too.
When they hauled the chandeliers upstairs to the Mummy and Skeleton room - took it out of the box - I thought “please dear God will you send PhiPhi back in there to clean it before it is hung”
The bamboo room - note the busted frames on the pictures she brought back from the London flat.
Trying on the clothes that Michael saved all these years. . . .sentimental much are you Michael.
Did you all notice how she is busy with Potts and The Lady In Waiting walks in. . . .
And how in the world did Natti’s apartment get so filled with crap, so much they had to clear out?!
Then, the pink phone rounds the bend and into another space clogged with crap.
Cuz hiding his cigarette smoking as best he can like a one armed man squatting on steps.
But the Oscar for best WORDS go to Cuz referencing Staph’s hoarding - followed by “IT’S NOT HEALTHY” & she immediately says it was mostly Mummy. . . ..oh, that’s right - nothing is her fault, totally, or ever.

---

The Botox needle got too close, or the Botox decided to ruminate a bit in different directions.

---

Who was the woman who cooked for them, I don’t recall seeing her?!
Kim is Potts friend

---

F4F always has to spill the unfortunate news first somehow and upstage tor force the other person to reveal the news. She did it by spilling the news on Matt’s divorce and didn’t she do something similar on Dans separation, immediately commenting on it in a video?

Fanny is a mean girl to her core. If it is true that they broke up and Potts did not want the info revealed, that is a passive aggressive dig from Fanny to both of them.

Here is a song that Ruthie may relate to in regards to her experience with Potts:

Sorry you have to go thru a 5 second commercial.

or this one:
Omg Ruthless! I never thought about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This guy wore the same jumper for ages! He had it on when they were loading the van, driving to paris, and unloading day. 3 days straight 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Imagine what he smells like!
He also wore the same jumper for his reunion in Amsterdam. :sick:
Not to Philip-fend, but Philip wears his green cable sweater one day, then he wears Stephanie’s green cable sweater the next day, then back to his green cable sweater… They’ve found clothes last longer at the chateau that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Clara Burnett where are Natis and Amore living? The had a fire burning on the Marques suite so I assumed there. Is Dan really not welcome at the shitoo, or he would rather not be there? How did Fanny get back from London? Is Isabel really without a car there? Is that why Gerry was at the airport because he drove her? I know a lot of questions not many answers.
No, Kim Raad is staying in the Marquis apartment, as usual. She paid for the new woodburner there too as she and her professor husband "adopted" that room. To my best knowledge Armoir and his Argentinian Bully usually reside in Nic Larkin's cottage next to his workshop, unless the Baghdad comes over, then they vacate and camp somewhere else.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.