The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh FFS! Soon all of France is going to be populated by Chateau vloggers!

I don’t think I have the brain capacity for a new one! I may treat it like I do my closet… one new item in, one old item out…
Now… who should I axe from my watchlist? So many good options! 🤔
It's awful that''s why I posted it. Pretty woman but seriously she has no future on YouTube it is dreadful

Reactions: 11
We may indeed be cosmic sisters with cosmic brothers. Are you in southern Oregon? I'm in Portland. 👯‍♀️
I have a home outside of Grants Pass (it's for sale). I moved back to Michigan in June to be with my kids, grandkids, lifelong friends, and my mom, who passed away last week. I'm so glad I was here for her the last few months. My 66 year old brother ("our" brother 😁), lives about an 1 1/2 hours away from her, yet he hadn't bothered to visit her in more than three years. He is still angry about some teenage tit with my dad (dad's been gone 19 years) and was angry at my mom too (she was 92--all she wanted was to see him before she died. Nope). I flew home to Michigan (from Oregon) multiple times a year to see her--ten days at a time--he couldn't be bothered to drive 80 miles. I have a dear friend who lives in Portland. She is the one who got us to visit that beautiful state in 2011--we fell in love with it and ended up buying a home there in 2012. It is very rural and mountainous. I miss the views from our back porch. Here are our summer and winter views from the back porch. Sorry to derail. Just sharing a little piece of my world with fellow tattlers around the world.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I too have stopped watching many - it's like a tsunami - total overload. And, hey, there are only so many room/building/land renovations one would wish to watch and/or enjoy. Plus, of course, all the newbies declaring their obvious announcement in connection with their "surprise/surprise" newly created Patreon account too. Sheep mentality - not one original thought between the lot of them - money talks! :rolleyes: 🤮
I'm only interested in watching professionals renovate, restore and decorate. Even those, I'm picky. No drama. No fake acting and scripts. Plans, mood boards, etc. must be shown. I want to learn, not just be entertained. The only reason I have anything to do with CD is so I can participate here with all the witches, flaming and non flaming gays, hags, haters, trolls, cynical grannies and a few straight men thrown in for good measure. 😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What exactly has Amaury been doing during the past months - apart from moving his workshop and digging trenches for the electricity to the, FFS, courtyard fairy lights? :unsure:
His own BnB, biceps and bun. 🤣

---

I knew a boy named Cockayne and girls named Tequila Sunrise and Tia Maria.
Here ya go with a name of one of my student's - Earth Destiny. Her sister also had some kind of cosmic name like Orbit of Pluto. Mom was a real whack job as you can imagine, dressed like a hip-hop star. Always cranked up on something.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
His own BnB, biceps and bun. 🤣

---
Here ya go with a name of one of my student's - Earth Destiny. Her sister also had some kind of cosmic name like Orbit of Pluto. Mom was a real whack job as you can imagine, dressed like a hip-hop star. Always cranked up on something.
I also worked with a child named Desire and also her sister Destiny. I saw them a year or so ago , now in their mid twenties. Let's just say that Desire didn't exactly fit her name. :rolleyes: There was a boy in the same year called John Innes (as in the supplier of compost). Needless to say, we gave a great deal of thought to the names we gave our children! Ooh, I forgot about little Archie Mead who I always wanted to call Archimedes.

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 17.57.16.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On the latest Two Puffs clickbait of a vlog, only Little Puff was vlogging. Big Puff was missing. I'm guessing his gout is acting up again!
Little Puff did a walking tour of Paris with their English guests, and that young woman who apparently has started her own YouTube channel looks so annoyed being filmed all the time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The sole inhabitant of that HAPPY CHATEAU looks terribly UNHAPPY!
Yeah. She's not making me want to take a second look, although her home is lovely, especially the carvings. I also suggest she learn how to get the audio working better. I had to turn up the volume to hear her speak, then seconds later I got blasted when her too-loud music came on (multiple times--be forewarned). 🎧

Reactions: 16
With her misleading patreon flogs becoming publicly available again (hurray!) one cannot but wonder how long Stephanie Jarvis is able to continue to hide new structural problems, caused by her mismanagement of the building in the first place, by saying she has to wait for some additional surveys. Tattlers have unveiled before that it’s not just a matter of sagging beams in her not so grand salon (worsened by the walls she took out from underneath years ago, as she was told by the experts) but that there are many cracks in the outside walls above the room that she now admits needs extensive rebuilding, a.k.a. her dumping ground attic, next to her fantasy world Narnia with the heavy cupboards.
There is no responsible way she should be allowed to oversee spending any funds for structural work done to her CHMN anymore. If her “association” to restore the farmhouse has any legal standing, surely she has to be at least put under guardianship of someone with actual knowledge of the situation. Could that be the business that is keeping her mother from joining her husband in SA? I doubt it, as Isabelle Jarvis has never shared one bit of love for the place with her manic daughter and as far as she’s concerned the whole thing better collapsed today so they can be done with it.
Sidenote: cuz Armoir is NOT the expert needed and he knows this himself. Making him responsible anyway is yet another insensitive action of the charlataine, who's first priority is to shift all possible blame to someone else.
Move over Amaury, Adrian from Chateau de la Ferte needs two, maybe three weeks at Lalande to get the grande salon and the rooms above it taken care of properly. Then another week or so for the chapel. Like I’ve heard some of the European menopausal trolls and hags say in the VIP Lounge, done and dusted!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
None of them is worth employing full time either-even Amaury
What exactly has Amaury been doing during the past months - apart from moving his workshop and digging trenches for the electricity to the, FFS, fairy lights? :unsure:
I'm only interested in watching professionals renovate, restore and decorate. Even those, I'm picky. No drama. No fake acting and scripts. Plans, mood boards, etc. must be shown. I want to learn, not just be entertained. The only reason I have anything to do with CD is so I can participate here with all the witches, flaming and non flaming gays, hags, haters, trolls, cynical grannies and a few straight men thrown in for good measure. 😻
My point exactly.
I couldn't give a flying F about most within the chateau-verse and their everyday dramas = who ultimately cares? Their choice, their responsibility, their financial outlay too.
I watch YT and skip through as many ads as I possibly can because they are just so boring. I don't care what the YTubers say about watching the ads, subscribing and liking - get with the programme as it is not compulsory is it? Some people do, and, most people don't - nature of the beast!
And, like you, these days, just reading here brings me adequately up to date and if not, then I might give in and watch the rare vlog. ❤

Reactions: 11
It's like entering the most depressing home in France. Sell up lady and buy something smaller in a town and live a little-its already cost your marriage
Not that easy to sell these chateaux, as we've discussed before. It could take years, even if there isn't some specific local issue (wind farm, busy road etc, etc) to complicate things further.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.