The Chateau Diaries #210 PhiPhi. He's the first Real Housewife of Lalande

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came home early from work started watching this and dozed off-seriously. Th curtains are hideous-all the soft furnishing so matchy matchy no textures or contrast or making it look evolved . The scale of pelmet all wrong as are the grey/taupe walls with fabric- all the scale is off with the prints too. So twee and tacky with the hideous chairs looks like a care home. Curtains unlined and tacky bed ewww I feel my eyes may not recover. Even the furniture layout is so wrong. Oh well they try
I guess you didn't like it then. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Came home early from work started watching this and dozed off-seriously. Th curtains are hideous-all the soft furnishing so matchy matchy no textures or contrast or making it look evolved . The scale of pelmet all wrong as are the grey/taupe walls with fabric- all the scale is off with the prints too. So twee and tacky with the hideous chairs looks like a care home. Curtains unlined and tacky bed ewww I feel my eyes may not recover. Even the furniture layout is so wrong. Oh well they try
I liked the bed pillows.... 😬 Not a fan of the rest of it. Especially using the trim as tiebacks for the canopy bed curtains. Silly.

Reactions: 14
I
I knew a guy who's name was. Harold Leggs, yup Harry Legs
Alright, if we're going here... Very early in my career in finance, I did "dialing for dollars" (collections). I had a customer named Baby Boy Doe. Nobody bothered to change his name. And also, a woman named Chanda Leer. Who does this to their kid? My best friend's mother had a Russian high school classmate named Ivan Ibidatidov. I saw his picture and name in the old yearbook (it was 1940's Detroit Michigan area). "Hello, am I speaking to Mrs. Ibidatidov?" OMG. :D🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s Pippin’s reflection (the little red cutie). He would cremate himself, given the chance—he cannot get enough heat and gets too close, poor old fella. I have to pull him to safety. He just loves it. No Brenda Gibbons in Southern Oregon...

---

Omg! Are you my sister? I have the exact same brother. I would love a sister... :m
We may indeed be cosmic sisters with cosmic brothers. Are you in southern Oregon? I'm in Portland. 👯‍♀️

Reactions: 5
and ultimately is not going make him happy either., He could spend 20 years or more on it and by then he is retirement age with nothing to show for it but becoming a modern day Stig of the Dump. We can all fall in love with a property but you need enough money to renovate and live, Dan has neither. I suspect his kids will grow up with bad teeth and a lot of resentment.
He must believe his YT channel will make him enough money to renovate. But he has the farmhouse to complete as well as two boys and Analise to support financially. €29 a night is also going to mount up. Fully expect him to open GuFundMe, all these 'poor me' vlogs are leading up to something stinky.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I know this could go on forever. But. I know a family who named their girl Miss and boy Mr. As a first name. I like the baby boy doe....the best

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Shrek wants to attract Stephanie ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Well, we've all had some drama and trauma in our childhoods, but when you finally become an adult, it's time to own up and get on with it. Not easy, but doable. I have a brother that is still stuck in his angry at dad stage of life even though he is in his 60s and dad is dead.
I 100% agree. My much older sister who is 76 this year still rants on about our parents - really? They have both been dead for circa 40 years! Throughout her life, she was also one of those who always thought that therapy was a total waste of time and stridently shut down others who even brought the subject up. That is until she went for some a few years ago - nowadays, you would think she was an actual therapist herself and had also personally invented the wheel! :rolleyes:

---

Right?! Personally, I'm slowly morphing into a woodland wiccan witch everyday and definitely fall within the hag category!

Only because you have had to re-watch all the CD Patreon vlogs (huge thanks and bless you for doing so). That's enough to mentally/physically age anyone by decades and send them to the "darker" side into the forest! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The Fleuries aren't doing so bad on the Patreon front either. Hasn't Billy also started to talk about Patreon? He must have realized that amongst his 248 000 subscribers there are a thousand fools waiting to be parted with their money.
I feel like SJ has way overextended herself by having so many people on the payroll. That has to be a big chunk of change every month.

I don't think any of us will be surprised when Billy finally gives in and joins Patreon.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

ummmmmmmmmm
Oh FFS! Soon all of France is going to be populated by Chateau vloggers!

I don’t think I have the brain capacity for a new one! I may treat it like I do my closet… one new item in, one old item out…
Now… who should I axe from my watchlist? So many good options! 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel like SJ has way overextended herself by having so many people on the payroll. That has to be a big chunk of change every month.

I don't think any of us will be surprised when Billy finally gives in and joins Patreon.
Well, at least Billy does actually get stuck in helping with building works etc and creating. Unlike SJ these days, who just films.
IMHO, Patreon shouldn't be for people who buy large properties and then expect strangers to pay for their renovations - that's 100% not creating - just begging and filming others doing the work. Simply put - just YTbing. ;)
God, I wish Patreon would tightened up on their regulations and terms of agreement. I can but hope for the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How anyone of her fans can believe this crap is not staged is beyond me. And yet, her gullible fans lap it up and say things like 'Oh Stephanie, it just breaks my heart to see you sitting there so alone. I'm sending you €100 to help with your renovations. Come on you guys! Stephanie needs our help!' I wonder by how much this frightful little vignette boosted her coffers.
Here it says how much!
About $2000 per month.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

None of them is worth employing full time either-even Amaury

• Heart
Oh FFS! Soon all of France is going to be populated by Chateau vloggers!

I don’t think I have the brain capacity for a new one! I may treat it like I do my closet… one new item in, one old item out…
Now… who should I axe from my watchlist? So many good options! 🤔
I too have stopped watching many - it's like a tsunami - total overload. And, hey, there are only so many room/building/land renovations one would wish to watch and/or enjoy. Plus, of course, all the newbies declaring their obvious announcement in connection with their "surprise/surprise" newly created Patreon account too. Sheep mentality - not one original thought between the lot of them - money talks! :rolleyes: 🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
With her misleading patreon flogs becoming publicly available again (hurray!) one cannot but wonder how long Stephanie Jarvis is able to continue to hide new structural problems, caused by her mismanagement of the building in the first place, by saying she has to wait for some additional surveys. Tattlers have unveiled before that it’s not just a matter of sagging beams in her not so grand salon (worsened by the walls she took out from underneath years ago, as she was told by the experts) but that there are many cracks in the outside walls above the room that she now admits needs extensive rebuilding, a.k.a. her dumping ground attic, next to her fantasy world Narnia with the heavy cupboards.

There is no responsible way she should be allowed to oversee spending any funds for structural work done to her CHMN anymore. If her “association” to restore the farmhouse has any legal standing, surely she has to be at least put under guardianship of someone with actual knowledge of the situation. Could that be the business that is keeping her mother from joining her husband in SA? I doubt it, as Isabelle Jarvis has never shared one bit of love for the place with her manic daughter and as far as she’s concerned the whole thing better collapsed today so they can be done with it.

Sidenote: cuz Armoir is NOT the expert needed and he knows this himself. Making him responsible anyway is yet another insensitive action of the charlataine, who's first priority is to shift all possible blame to someone else.
It is completely beyond me why, now that she has the money (and clearly should have done this when she first went to buy the chateau) is to pay for a full and extensive structural survey of the WHOLE property. not just the bit she wants to renovate now. That is what Dick Strawbridge and any other responsible purchaser does first. From that, a professional can be engaged to draw up a schedule of works clearly showing the best and most cost effective order in which these things should be tackled. The piecemeal approach - SJ saying the first thing she must do is buy furniture - is indicative of her "no idea" approach. Her scattergun approach is insane and costly. However, clearly viewers do not mind that she needs tens of thousands of pounds spent on structural remedies, and decides instead to award these to her CUZ so that every penny stays in the family. I am beginning to think her patrons like to see her waste money in the name of being entertained. For while we sit here complaining about her, she is gaining more patrons, gaining more monthly income, being given more opportunities for self exposure and thousands, if not tens of thousands of gifts which are never shown on the gift grab, nor, I bet, disclosed to the tax man. The chocolates she was sent at Christmas (which she did show) alone were worth hundreds of pounds, Imagine all the clothes, champagne, spirits, perfumes, make up, luxury food hampers, linens, etc she is sent. It beggars belief.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.