The Chateau Diaries #21 Peep shows, Creep shows, Tour drama overflows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure about being smart and on the ball, but I'll take the compliment anyway. Lots of the same type of questions coming in just makes me suspicious! Line of Duty is ace isn't it. But it's like here. Not always knowing who to trust!!!
You can trust me. I've had a lot to say and to speak out about since I joined, lots of laughs and also issues that are important to me personally, but I don't have an agenda, and no stake in anybody else's past or future but my own. It's hard to speak out and speak up sometimes, because it makes you vulnerable to being challenged, other people might feel threatened or suspicious. Cryptic comments can be confusing. Everyone's contribution (OK, not the flying monkeys') should be valued and respected, even as we have the right to scroll on past--not really into the care home question myself, but that's cool! SJ and her vlogs can be very triggering, so it's good to have a safe space to vent, and good to no longer be drinking the Kool-Aid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Maybe it's SSB's turn to sell the 10%? Or maybe Nick wants to get out and sell his share until he's also a 10% owner? I'd certainly want to sell, think about all the nosy superfans you'd need to please in the future! Things have gotten out of hands very quickly, Lalande is no more a private summer house.
I think it's going to be telling if Nic, Marie and Antoine show up for Easter. I seem to remember SJ saying Nic would come in February, but that didn't happen. Who knows, maybe he is finally getting to terms with his own morals. Or started listening to his actual wife instead of SJ.

Reactions: 20
There's no need to wonder, because it's a given: us viewers and her super fans of course.
I have my viewing down to a system. Do not watch the intro...Do not watch the exit. ( not counted as a view this way) Watch on x2 speed. Do not hit like or dislike. Use an ad blocker. No shekels from me. At this point I am just watching for that day when someone calls out Jumpsuit Jill or some superfan actually announces it is all a huge grift and flounces out!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone here said if you pay for Patreon with PayPal, you can open a dispute and receive a refund, but I’d like to hear from anyone who has tried that and been successful. Otherwise, there’s no dispute mechanism for patreons (the elderly, uninformed, duped); it is intentionally set up for ‘creators’ like Skankanee to e-beg with no accountability.
This was said in relation to BG and SJ's fake tour plan and the downpayments people made on those , not to patreons.

if the person, she is asking to be nominated, wins and goes to LAlaland for the weekend, does that mean SJ can deduct the cost of the stay from the GAG YT money? Just a thought 🤪
Of course it means that, not just the cost of the stay but of the travel arrangements too.

Jenny is a patron, can't deny them access.
OMG Donating money to be allowed to volunteer and be exploited to the max. The lives these people live...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm willing to donate more than a coffee or tea if that sign is put in her front lawn. Brilliant!

When a volunteer cleaned up rooms in episode 36, so much refuge. SJ stated she had not been in the rooms for 14 years. The volunteer stacked up all the paving stones, 3 unused wood burners, bidets, doors, etc. He took trailer load away before IJ arrived home from holiday. Showing her around cleaned out area. Some of the stuff looks same. Obviously they must have used this area cleaned out by Ian and family as a dumping ground (including mummy's blanket!). Thrown in there was the old postcard rack she bought (can't remember episode).
She's not even trying anymore to keep her dirty laundry hidden, is she....

even at 5:18 am u think every comment is about you
You bet, there's no timetable to my self-centeredness

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh my god, I just remembered an incident regarding Michael Potts I had, pre-finding Tattle. I met someone who had worked in Formula 1 in comms. The person said the media were the worst they'd ever encountered, worse than the industry we're in (and that's saying something!). I saw the person the following week and was going to ask, "do you know Michael Potts? He owns part of a chateau in France, you should watch the Chateau Diaries on youtube cos he's in the Christmas vids".

But then my spidey sense (that I always listen to) kicked in and said, "shhhh". Bloody glad I did now or else it would affect my professional reputation, especially as a mutual colleague told me that the F1 comms person had told them about horrific experiences with the media. I can imagine what Potts would be like, especially as a freelancer as they need THAT shot.

Reactions: 3
I think Phillip's family have got him home on some pretext. Then his family and friends plan to stage a massive intervention, as they've been reading all the comments especially the ones from Pervy Loki. Don't expect Phillip back soon.
TBH, there was some sadness in BJJ's face, I do hope Philip's family issue isn't super serious, but I agree with @Clara Burnett, he invested. He's been drinking the Lalande cult Kool-Aid for far too long now it has poisoned his system. The man-boy will need an extensive soul detox and 300 cycles of somatic reconditioning to recover.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This was said in relation to BG and SJ's fake tour plan and the downpayments people made on those , not to patreons.
Yes, also in that regard. @lalablahblah did mention this in reference to patreons and how they can potentially receive PayPal refunds, which I think is important for people to know; we discussed it a little earlier.

Only if there's a complaint, I guess
Yes, of course. For the record, as much as I might think an investigation might be appropriate (I did not mention prosecution), wondering aloud about it is not a call to action and it's not on me to do anything about it. I'm in this forum to have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh my god, I just remembered an incident regarding Michael Potts I had, pre-finding Tattle. I met someone who had worked in Formula 1 in comms. The person said the media were the worst they'd ever encountered, worse than the industry we're in (and that's saying something!). I saw the person the following week and was going to ask, "do you know Michael Potts? He owns part of a chateau in France, you should watch the Chateau Diaries on youtube cos he's in the Christmas vids".

But then my spidey sense (that I always listen to) kicked in and said, "shhhh". Bloody glad I did now or else it would affect my professional reputation, especially as a mutual colleague told me that the F1 comms person had told them about horrific experiences with the media. I can imagine what Potts would be like, especially as a freelancer as they need THAT shot.
Not sure to understand what you mean. Did Potts do some media work (filming?) that was not deemed good enough? Also what does comms mean? 🙏

Reactions: 4
Not sure to understand what you mean. Did Potts do some media work (filming?) that was not deemed good enough? Also what does comms mean? 🙏
Potts is a Formula One photographer, he covers the Formula One races around the world ie Lewis Hamilton racing! Comms is communications. So their job was dealing with the media; the buffer between the drivers and the media. My contact said the media try their hardest to get an exclusive or scandal on the drivers. What I was saying, it that I'm glad I didn't tell my contact because he'd think, "she's a fan of Potts".

The real question is this: now that SJ's haven has been made more visible following the bush clearance, will her haven attract any interest? It's quite clear that Teabag wasn't interested in her haven and wanted to go further south to a neighbouring haven...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just wondering why I can’t find the inspection reports tbh...think we’ve possibly established why now and it opened up the time line discussion a bit. They’d generally be in the Public Domain....so no Loose Lips here ta.
Was cop program called Tattle Police by any chance? Move on.
Ooh well that told me!!! Entirely up to you if you want to make allegations. I prefer to try to get facts and as such can't see that from when the first rumblings started in thread 2 that anything new has come up. Lots of reasons why inspection reports might not be found on line - change of regulator as has happened in care home monitoring, or could be change of council - as has happened in this instance where two councils merged. Non digitisation of hard copy records meaning only physical copies exist. No Tattle Police here, don't think it is breaking any rules to flag up what I thought was a genuine concern but feel free to carry on your investigations.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
OMG this is brilliant. I LOL. I would have totally believed you had you said that you had managed to hack her e mail. Even the spies must be crying with laughter.
I actually enjoy the vlogs, bits are boring and I only watch cadeau as the proceeds go to charity. But this was hilarious!! Thanks #Seeingitasitis

Reactions: 1
Me too bored hope u find employment soon, I find it so distasteful the dreadful spending when others around the world struggling, I watched Sadie in France in Paris and was shocked of the poverty people camping on the pavement in tents, I’ve been Paris many times never ever have I witnessed this ever in Europe
Sadie P. missed entirely the point of these tents in Paris. (The big majority of these tents are given by humanitarian associations to illegal migrants who try to enter illegally UK. But that's another story, not for this thread.)
As usual when she films and "explains" France, she's got no clues of what she's speaking of. And her Algerian boyfriend has no clue either (ahhhh his famous family recipe for "French crêpes", I still can't stop laughing when I think of this scene).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not pushing, but am curious. I doubt allegations can be made after so many years. But it would be good to know when the grifting started.
I was not meaning you. There have been a flurry of newcomers who seem to be pushing that line & not the usual Oh my god I came here because of the gift grab, or how annoying SJ is, or the awful SA job interview. Just my suspicious radar on high alert that's all. It is of interest, but it isn't usually the first thing that interests newcomers which is why I was wary.

Reactions: 7
I too noticed they dumped everything in one container. Wouldn’t be allowed at my local refuse - paper, cardboard, electrical items ,, glass, cans, food, gardening rubbish and building rubble etc ALL separate containers! They mustn’t recycle!!!
Not allowed in France either.

I enjoy all the sleuthing on gossip forums and nuggets from the past are potentially just as important as investigations into current scandals such as the SA scholarship. There's bound to be some recycling, just as there is with the psychological analysis. But new members can bring new insights and contacts, and new digitisation of archives and the increasing opening up of public access to digital resources means that breakthroughs become possible.

Reactions: 4
I wonder how easy it would be for Gerry to move there permanently post-Brexit? I believe he would need a visa and not sure how eager the French govt will be to hand those out to the 60+ age range.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.