The Chateau Diaries #21 Peep shows, Creep shows, Tour drama overflows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon patrean money as in a vlog she talked about those buildings being restored, I thought to rent but it seems to pay for family private apartments, I also think that now NL is married he really should sell up, I don’t think it fair to his wife not being able to enjoy her chateau but sharing with every Tom dick and Harry all famous people pay the price of never having a normal life or any privacy and also the dangers from nutty fans
You are so right. IMO even if the exterior, roof and new windows would be paid by patreon, it's not worth it. In the beginning it was a communal party house, but now when everybody has grown up, it looks just sad if they continue partying like in their twenties (it already looks creepy, when 45 year old skank parties with 20 year olds in her house, defo Loki vibes.) Priorities change when your life changes. SSB has not thought of anybody else than herself and Lalande is turning into a YT stage set revolving around her and her young volunteers (with their own agendas.) It'll become intolerable for Nick&Marie and also for Ruth (Potty will never grow up) to stay, I believe they still value their privacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I just watched the newest video and I'm glad they got rid of so much junk...and they need to get rid of a LOT more! When (...IF!...) they ever start on clearing out the attic she definitely will need a huge dumpster.

I even watched until the very end to hear her say that funny name that someone mentioned and she sped through it so fast that I almost missed it... :ROFLMAO:

Also, when she was talking to Ian about things that were being kept, he said someone has requested some kind of pull up bar and he showed her some that he'd found...I listened several times and I couldn't tell who it was that had requested them...I thought I heard "Heimrich" or some such but can't be sure...anyone know who it was?

I'm out of a job right now and bored stiff. I've been watching her patreon. Interesting how the numbers bounce all around. I saw a high on 2/28 of 2802, followed by a fall on 3/2 to 2646 at 7:10 a.m (my time). Already back up to 2,669 at 5:52 pm.
Me too bored hope u find employment soon, I find it so distasteful the dreadful spending when others around the world struggling, I watched Sadie in France in Paris and was shocked of the poverty people camping on the pavement in tents, I’ve been Paris many times never ever have I witnessed this ever in Europe

Reactions: 3
The nearest big city to where I live is Portland and someone posted a video showing the "tent city" set up all along the sidewalks for BLOCKS. The garbage generated by these people was appalling!!!!

Reactions: 2
You are so right. IMO even if the exterior, roof and new windows would be paid by patreon, it's not worth it. In the beginning it was a communal party house, but now when everybody has grown up, it looks just sad if they continue partying like in their twenties. Priorities change when your life changes. SSB has not thought of anybody else than herself and Lalande is turning into a YT stage set revolving around her and her young volunteers (with their own agendas.) It'll become intolerable for Nick&Marie and also for Ruth (Potty will never grow up) to stay, I believe they still value their privacy.
NL wife is a sophisticated intelligent working women why on earth would she want to go there, mp well what a joke he won’t let SJ decorate the tree without him holding onto obviously the live of his life and their traditions he should be making new ones with ruthy

The nearest big city to where I live is Portland and someone posted a video showing the "tent city" set up all along the sidewalks for BLOCKS. The garbage generated by these people was appalling!!!!
I know the world is in a dreadful state, and this Insensitive spending by SJ is not right

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can't belive, you think Davey is creepy. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: He is not the worst, he may be a bit introverted and shy.
Hanni on the other hand. Yikes! She gave me secondhand anxiety, not to mention about her "Single White Female"ing SJ. :eek::sick:
Glad I’m not the only one who thought Hanni was creepy! Couldn’t understand why in one shot of vlog it was hands all over her face, running hands though her hair and shying away from camera “ooooh don’t film me I’m too shy”. Then next shot she was almost sat on SJ knee couldn’t get close enough to camera!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Skankanee is finding all kinds of ways to funnel patreon and "charity" money into her tit show. Jerry and mummy's apartments worked on with patreon money. How convenient. Giving a stay at her very own tit show to her best friend's "charity". What a great way to pay Natties salary with "charity" channel money.
Someone here said if you pay for Patreon with PayPal, you can open a dispute and receive a refund, but I’d like to hear from anyone who has tried that and been successful. Otherwise, there’s no dispute mechanism for patreons (the elderly, uninformed, duped); it is intentionally set up for ‘creators’ like Skankanee to e-beg with no accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just watched the newest video and I'm glad they got rid of so much junk...and they need to get rid of a LOT more! When (...IF!...) they ever start on clearing out the attic she definitely will need a huge dumpster.

I even watched until the very end to hear her say that funny name that someone mentioned and she sped through it so fast that I almost missed it... :ROFLMAO:

Also, when she was talking to Ian about things that were being kept, he said someone has requested some kind of pull up bar and he showed her some that he'd found...I listened several times and I couldn't tell who it was that had requested them...I thought I heard "Heimrich" or some such but can't be sure...anyone know who it was?
I thought she said Nick.

You're right. I was puzzled about it.
I too noticed they dumped everything in one container. Wouldn’t be allowed at my local refuse - paper, cardboard, electrical items ,, glass, cans, food, gardening rubbish and building rubble etc ALL separate containers! They mustn’t recycle!!!

Someone here said if you pay for Patreon with PayPal, you can open a dispute and receive a refund, but I’d like to hear from anyone who has tried that and been successful. Otherwise, there’s no dispute mechanism for patreons (the elderly, uninformed, duped); it is intentionally set up for ‘creators’ like Skankanee to e-beg with no accountability.
I bought that up. Apparently it pisses the patreon account holders off because it works.

• Haha
  • Heart
Over 5000 USD raised in November and December (💰 from Jan were recently added to total) were destined for the Villain-oti Fashion Institute LaLa Scholarship.

CATC January: […] "And then in the next months we will go back to other types of charities. We’re going to be looking for local charities. Also possibly more to do with architecture and design and much more to do with poverty.”

💰💰💰 form February and March? Where is it going?

"To nominate someone in the UK who has helped their community during Covid, please go to: https://ukcommunitynetwork.com/

We will be donating a weekend stay at the Chateau de Lalande to the winner!”

Just how much does this weekend cost? Struggling to keep your word SJ?

if the person, she is asking to be nominated, wins and goes to LAlaland for the weekend, does that mean SJ can deduct the cost of the stay from the GAG YT money? Just a thought 🤪

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jarvistown - Jonestown - The Family - Scientology - Manson - all the same thing - take your money and deny you free speech except when the free speech is to their liking and approved by them. These culty superfans are divisive and one dimensional.

I buggered up the screen grab of MM starting the support for free speech in the comments.

View attachment 463358
Ooh waiting for two days for her box to be opened. Does she not know Pandora has already been let out?
Abandon hope all ye who enter here,
Stephie and co will be filming near,
Your image they will capture,
Stephie and Philly will snort in rapture,
Forever in their shitoo you will be,
Always trying to please the Queen bee,
So before you send a gift please note,
Stephie now controls your remote.
So here is my tale of woe,
Off to Patreon I go,
Top tier will do for me,
Stephie rubs her hands in glee,
Because Pandora has been let free.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I bought that up. Apparently it pisses the patreon account holders off because it works.
Oh, cool! Well, more new patreons and those already paying with PayPal need to know this, then, so they can get their money back once they see that the 'creator' is not keeping her promises to them. Is there a time limit before opening a dispute and requesting a refund, do you know?

Last edited:
Ooh waiting for two days for her box to be opened. Does she not know Pandora has already been let out?
Abandon hope all ye who enter here,
Stephie and co will be filming near,
Your image they will capture,
Stephie and Philly will snort in rapture,
Forever in their shitoo you will be,
Always trying to please the Queen bee,
So before you send a gift please note,
Stephie now controls your remote.
So here is my tale of woe,
Off to Patreon I go,
Top tier will do for me,
Stephie rubs her hands in glee,
Because Pandora has been let free.
On fb their over the moon that possible patron funds are going to renovate an appt no one will ever be able to stay in

• Haha
  • Wow
I've noticed this too.
They dumped everything in the skip called "tout-venant" which means all rubbish (which are not recycled in other skips).
I saw other people in their video carefully emptying their bags of rubbish in this skip as it should be done.
The Pethericks just threw their closed bags full of unknown stuff in the same skip. Not to mention big pieces of wood which should have been put in specific skips.
They really have no clue ! 😲😲
Maybe a new title there...Tout Venant!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had to laugh at the comment Stefanie made about how Mummy yelled at her for her sh*t show of planting the seeds, and then to see from the tray only about eight Dahlia seedlings, from (I think) about 40 pots.
After this latest vlog, Mummy would be on the phone screaming at her - again.

Again, no social distancing. At the dinner table Stefanie sat far away from everyone but in the glass house is right next to Jenny.

And why is Jenny there ... for two weeks? Volunteering? Run Jenny! Run!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh, cool! Well, more new patreons and those already paying with PayPal need to know this, then, so they can get their money back once they see that the 'creator' is not keeping her promises to them. Is there a time limit before opening a dispute and requesting a refund, do you know?
90 days. So you can request 3 months back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry, I should have made it clear that this is an article we've seen and picked apart before. I'm only flagging it now as a way of trying to narrow down the period they were at Cransford Hall.
Still, I think it's a :poop: of a news article. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.